THE HATING GAME- Taehyung x R...

By thvfiqz

"Shut up! Shut. Up!" He threw his fist on the door after shouting each word while I stood there with my eyes... More

CH 1 | MARRY ME
CH 2 | I WISH YOU DIED
CH 3 | A BEAUTIFUL MESS
CH 4 | MAKE ME
CH 6 | MRS. KIM
CH 7 | I WILL SHOW YOU
CH 8 | WELCOME HOME MRS. KIM
CH 9 | FEELINGS
CH 10 | THE NIGHT
CH 11 | UNGRATEFUL
CH 12 | EYES ON ME
CH 13 | I WON'T LET YOU LOSE
CH 14 | THANK YOU
CH 15 | MEETING HIS MOTHER
CH 16 | THE HINT OF TRUTH
CH 17 | I MADE HER CRY
CH 18 | IGNORANCE
CH 19 | YOU DON'T HAVE TO CARE
CH 20 | WHAT EYES?
CH 21 | JUST AN INCH
CH 22 | MISSING YOU
CH 23 | NOT THE FIRST TIME
CH 24 | MAKE ME
CH 25 | KITTY
CH 26 | SAY PLEASE...
CH 27 | A SORRY!
CH 28 | PILLOW FIGHT
CH 29 | SOON YOU WILL ASK FOR IT!
CH 30 | LOST IN EYES
CH 31 | MARK YOU MINE
CH 32 | WEAK FOR YOU
CH 33 | YOU MAKE MY HEART FLUTTER...
CH 34 | FALLING FOR HIM
CH 35 | WITH YOU!
CH 36 | WHO DID THIS TO YOU?
CH 37 | KISS ME, PLEASE...
CH 38 | I BELONG TO YOU...
CH 39 | STAY...
CH 40 | I WOULDN'T RESIST MYSELF!
CH 41 | ALL THIS BELONGS TO YOU...
CH 42 | MOST IMPORTANT TO ME.
CH 43 | THE GIFT.
CH 44 | BROKEN BED!
CH 45 | I NEVER HATED YOU...
CH 46 | I AM YOURS...
CH 47 | YOU DESERVE BETTER!
CH 48 | ONLY FOR YOU...
CH 49 | F*CK ME LIKE I AM YOURS...
CH 50 | STRAWBERRIES...
CH 51 | SEDUCTIVE...
CH 52 | I'LL K!LL YOU BOTH!
CH 53 | I BREATHE YOU, PRINCESS...
CH 54 | I LOVE YOU!
CH 55 | ANOTHER CHANCE...
CH 56 | ALL I NEED IS YOU...

CH 5 | I WON'T KISS UNTIL YOU BEG

12K 571 327
By thvfiqz

"You may kiss the bride." Up under the mountain! I traced Y/n's orbs which were holding sheer horror within them while I could feel my heart cartwheeling inside my chest as I tried my best to muffle the simper approaching my visage, “Of course.” I whispered, looking down into her orbs while she jerked her head up to look at me with her enlarged orbs.

Parting her lips, she tried to mutter something under her breath, “I can’t.” I heard her whisper but enacted as if I didn’t hear before taking a step near her while her hand was still in mine.

My heart was fluttering inside, I love teasing her. Her expression was perturbed which she was trying to control in front of me but failed miserably.

Gliding my hands around her waist while she stared into my orbs with her hazel orbs, glimmering under the ambiance lighting of the hall.

I could feel her gulping down a lump in her throat while clutching onto my biceps with her dainty palms. I didn’t know that just talking about a kiss with me would make her feel weak.

I let out a breath that traced her chin and neck before leaning in next to her ear as she instantly whispered, “Don’t you dare kiss me.” Licking my lips, I whispered back, “Don’t worry. I won’t kiss you until you beg for it.”

I sensed her loosening her grip around my upper arms as I stood straight before leaning in and placing my lips on her forehead before perceiving the guests applauding.

Gazing down at her visage while she was already looking at me with her doe eyes. My heart skipped a beat, and the way her expression changed back to pure and relaxed, “What happened? Were you afraid that I would kiss you?” I whispered mildly as we both faced the guests.

I heard her whispering, “I wasn’t afraid, Mr. I just don’t want my first kiss to go to waste with a jerk like you.” She declared.

I raised my eyebrows, astonished, Wow! The first kiss?! I twitched my face to look at her with one of my eyebrows raised, “You haven’t had your first kiss yet?!” She squinted her eyes at me with a glare.

“Shut up.” Y/n mouthed as I poked my inner cheek with my tongue with a mild smile over my visage while walking back down the aisle as the guests were tossing the flowers on us. 

I glanced at Jin hyung who was grinning like a Cheshire cat as I read his lip syncing of what he was mouthing, “You are smiling.” Jin hyung mouthed as I realized that all this while I was smiling, mildly. Smiling doesn’t suit me.

I pressed my lips together when Mrs. Kim, my so-called mother’s visage came into my view. I let out a deep breath before twitching my eyes back at the aisle. Staying away from her is the best decision.

I took a glance at Y/n whose expression was vacant yet had a mild smile plastered on her visage. Walking back toward our dressing room, exiting the wedding hall as the lavish door closed behind us.

I felt her slipping her hand out of mine before stepping in front of me with her finger pointing at my chest, “How dare you say that to me?”

I clicked my tongue while pocketing my hands inside my pants, “What? That you haven’t had your first kiss?” She took a few steps toward me before poking her finger into my chest, “You…. I am not gonna leave you.” I chuckled, “Really, Mrs. Kitty?”

She fisted her pointed finger inside her fist, gritting her teeth, “Yes, Mr. Brat.” Throwing a glare at me while I did the same, she made her way toward her dressing room, “Reception is in 10 minutes.” I declared but didn’t get any response yet I know she heard me sound and clear.

“She has got some attitude.” I muttered making my way behind her as my room was the same way. I followed her as she was walking upstairs while having trouble with her gown. I scrutinized her movements, halting my steps, leaning against the handrail with my hand crossed against my chest, enjoying her struggling in her dress.

Closing my eyes shut and let out a frustrated sigh before sprinting towards her without wasting time in a conversation and taking permission. I held her shoulder, turning her halfway and gliding my hands under her thighs and waist, lifting her physique in my arms.

I heard a squeal leaving her mouth as she immediately shut her mouth, she shouted way too loud, “What are you doing? Put me down.” She declared but without taking notice of her words. I walked upstairs with her in my arms, She was not even half of my warm-up weight.

Wiggling in my hold, as she was struggling to get out of my arms. I straight away walked into her dressing room while outside the room all the helpers were waiting to help her dress up.

I couldn't care less, “I said leave me.” Y/n shouted, wriggling as I entered the dressing dress before shutting the door behind me with my leg as I sauntered beside the bed before chucking her physique on the fluffy mattress of the bed as she bounced over twice, “Ouch!”

She was fast enough to stand up on her knees over the mattress before saying, “Why did you do that? Dumbhead-” I interrupted her sentence, “Careful, how you finish that sentence of yours. This won’t end well.”

She furrowed her brows in anger, “Then what? What will you do? Hurt me or kill me?” She raised her voice as I let out a sharp breath before pushing her physique over the mattress and climbing onto the bed with my knees on each side of her.

Holding both of her wrists inside my palms, I pinned them up beside her head as her chest was bobbing up and down with heavy breathing but the loath she was looking at me was uncompetitive.

The scene of her between my legs with her hands in my clutch was making me feel hot and warm all of a sudden. How weak she was under me. Her messy tresses and sweaty forehead were just icing on the cake. Her pink lips were just cherry on the top. They were tempting and alluring. “Let go of me.” She wiggled.

I leaned in as she turned her head to the other side. I could feel her heartbeat. It was a storm building inside her as her breath hitched sensing our proximity.

I moved near her ear before answering her question, “If you finish that sentence then I am gonna f*ck you.” I declared as she ceased wiggling under me before I retreated myself to take a look at her visage which had sheer astonishment all over.

My expression was satisfactory as I said, “Get that inside your head and yes, I don’t have the whole day for you to climb the stairs.” I declared letting go of her wrists when she pushed me to the other side of the mattress as my back collided with the fluffy material with a thud, “What the f*ck-” Before I could complete my sentence she climbed over my torso, straddling me.

I knitted my eyebrows as she held my wrist with all the force, “Stay within your limits, Mr. Kim Taehyung. I can do more things than you can think.” She said as I raised one of my eyebrows at how valiant she was. F*ck. I like this attitude.

I scrutinized our positions as I whispered when she was gazing down at me leaning in, “I don’t mind being under you.” I declared. I like the vista in front of me.

She promptly retreated away from me before standing on the floor while I sat up on the mattress before standing up on the marble floor and letting out a deep sigh.

Pulling my necktie, I unbuttoned the top button of my shirt, It’s hot. I was sweating in this season when winter's around the corner.

I took a glance at Y/n as she tucked a strand of her tresses behind her ear, standing with her arms crossed over her chest. I could feel my heart skipping a beat before I made my way out of there.

The helpers bowed to me while I walked through the hallways to my dressing room, This gonna be intense. I removed my suit jacket before chucking it on the bed of my dressing room. I sighed before looking at the suit jacket hanging at a distance.

Freshening up, I donned the shirt, tucking it in with the navy blue pants. It was completed with a navy blue double-breasted suit jacket. I gelled up my locks while a few were falling on my exposed forehead.

You donned a satin scarlet dress which was a V-neck dress with a belt, fitting just perfectly on your waist and it was an A-line gown. You rub your lips against each other to let the scarlet lipstick settle perfectly as one of the helpers zipped up the dress, of course, you can’t take the risk of not taking the help of the helpers.

“I was resembling my mother’s appearance. Especially the red lipstick she used to wear." You shook the thought of her out of my head.

Walking out of the room after getting ready which almost took half an hour, yeah you are fifteen minutes late in your reception, He would have already gone downstairs.

Looking down through the corridor you were walking in, you discerned the crowd of guests while your orbs were searching for the certain one.

Standing at the fringe of the staircase, you took a few steps downstairs when the sudden blackout of the light made you halt your steps midway through the staircase.

The sudden turn-on of the flashlights which were directed towards you as they took you off guards, “Please welcome Mrs. Kim Y/n.” The anchor announced while you could feel your stomach churning up and your heart racing up doing flips in its position.

Your welcome was followed by shouts and acclamations when you discerned the certain one walking through the mild crowd toward the staircase, meeting his gaze, “Taehyung…” You whispered. 

You both shared good eye contact for half a minute before his orbs traveled through your black heels, then up to your satin scarlet dress halting over your visage, “Gorgeous.” He whispered while you walked downstairs, holding onto the handrail.

“Her red lipstick was alluring to me along with her hazy orbs ornamented with black eyeliner. Her eyes glimmered gazing through my soul, bewitching me like nothing. All I could do was stare back at her. I could feel only her presence while everything else seemed to get blurry around me. Just the sound of her heels clicking against the stairs whenever she took a step down… to my heart.” Taehyung thought.

You traced his appearance as the navy blue color was complimenting his honey skin while his gelled-up hair and exposed locks were doing things.

You could feel the herd of elephants jumping inside your stomach increasing with each step you were walking toward him, "What is this feeling, Y/n?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 1.2K 10
"Fuck!!Baby... Sorry, I can't control anymore!!" And that's it. He smashed his cotton soft lips on your juicy ones kissing you with so passion. ~~~...
9.7K 236 24
RED jeon jungkook lowercase intended bxsjjk__ All Rights Reserved Prologue: his eyes were red. they were hunger filled and thirsty for what laid...
89.4K 2.7K 52
[Badly need to be Edited] [Under Editing] The man... Kim Taehyung... Who is scared of no one.. of nothing in this world.. but is now scared of his ow...
33.1K 2.2K 53
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...