Fallen For My Best Friend's B...

By Mufasa_My_Hero

"I am sorry. I didn't see you coming," I said keeping my eyes low. Because i don't want to get scolded by him... More

Prologue
Chapter-1 Best Friends
Chapter-2 Pregnant
Chapter-31 Who's this?
Chapter-58 Old Pervert

Chapter-45 Breaking Everyone's Heart

643 57 10
By Mufasa_My_Hero

Author's POV

Nandini mansion is full of chaos, why not? Today is their elder son engagement. Armaan Joshi. Who happens to be very happy for his engagement. But the people in his family aren't happy with his decision. Because their younger son is in love with the bride. Nonetheless they agreed for the sake of their promise. Deep down they're disappointed and sad. They never wanted to be part of this engagement, they wanted their children to be happy not in the cost of their loved ones life.

They knew Armaan is going to break everyone's heart today. Why not? Everyone calls him ruthless, stubborn attitude freak and stick to his descision. Their younger is going crazy in his room. He just wanted to destroy everything present in the room.

Arhaan loves Raima alot, he can't live without of her. His heart is broken. He knew his elder brother loves his best friend and father of her babies. But still want to marry his love. This is what heartbreaking to him. He can't share his sorrow to anyone. Not even his best friend. Who also might be crying in some corner.

Why this happening God? Pushing all these thoughts from his mind, he went to his best friend room to see, it's locked. Reluctantly he went to his room and laid on his bed.

He doesn't even know when sleep consumed him.

Next Day

One hour before the engagement. Everyone is so happy, In Raima's family. Why not? Finally the promise made by elders is going to fulfilled by their children. Raima didn't like the arrangement at all. She's so happy with the things went before few months back. Now suddenly, engagement with Armaan made her heart came into her stomach.

What happened? That made Armaan take this decision. She wants to run away from her place, where she and him present. She's tried calling Arhaan, but never answered her phone. Making her heart broke into pieces. Even she wants to run also everyone is in her room not even moving from their places making her scared.

She's just chanting God's name in her heart. If not Arhaan, there's no one in my life. Keeping faith in her God, she made exit to her new life. Which either will be good or bad only she can feel.

Nandini Mansion

Everything is set, only engagement couple left to arrive. There are so many guests, like Joshi's family friends, close friends, business friends and like wise Singh's family members and their friends. Singh's family is so happy with the things happening, neither we can't say same about Joshi's. They're waiting for the bomb to blast and everything gets destroyed.

They were worried for their younger son.

Yara and Aayansh are playing with Arhaan and Aarohi unaware about what's going on in the house and their parents lives. Meera came along with Armaan, but stood with Arhaan. Who kept his head down indulged himself playing with kids. Aarohi kept herself busy in Aayansh and Akash smiles which making her forget about everything.

Guests were murmuring like who is this new person and the kids. Joshi's and Singh's heard their comments but they just ignored those illogical people.

"Hello, Mrs Joshi. How are you?," Asked one of her old friend who's nothing but snobbish rich arrogant lady.

"I am fine Mrs Kulkarni. Thanks for coming," Nandini gave fake smiled to her. Nandini wanted to escape from this lady BBC but Mrs Kulkarni is a smart lady and asked whatever her mind is running.

"Who's that woman and those kids your kids playing?,"

"She's Arhaan's best friend and those kids are hers and before you ask another question. Yes they're staying with us," Malathi placed her hand on Nandini's shoulder trying to calm her.

"Who's this woman with us?," Nandini gritted her teeth in annoyance.

"She's my sister and now if you excuse me," Saying that Nandini left frowning at her.

"Nandu calm down.," Malathi said.

"I can't sister. See how she's asking about my child and grandchildren. I just want to proudly announce them as my grandchildren but this stupid son of mine is doing everything as per his wish,"

"Keep faith in God. Everything happens for reason.,"

"Hope so sister,"

"Let's go. It's time for ring ceremony." Saying that Malathi pushed Nandini towards stage making her glare at Malathi.

Nandini has no interest in doing all these things. Sighing herself she moved to stage welcomed the couple. Arhaan is talking with Mr Singh. I mean Raima's father who kept him busy in some new venture.

Meera is piercing her glare towards Armaan, who nonchalantly ignored making her huff in irritation. This guy.

Armaan moved towards Raima, who stood with her mother with pale face. Armaan can see sorrow in her face, but he ignored. One who should actually care stood there like he doesn't care. Why should he do that?

"Mom, shall we begin," Armaan asked startling Raima. Arhaan just ignored them royally. Which didn't set we'll with Armaan. He was about to put ring in her finger but stopped himself once looked at his brother, only to glance he stood there smirking.

Arhaan smirking means he fucking knew it.

Bastard.

Armaan ran towards his brother and punched him on his face, making everyone bewildered. Everyone stood there dumbfounded. Even Meera was shocked to see, her fiance punching her lovely best friend.

"When?," Armaan asked clutching his collar.

"Yesterday night I went to have word with my best friend but she's busy with my brother. Actually, I came to tell her, I was going to kidnap my love but listening to your words, I withdrawn my plan.," Armaan gave another punch making him hiss in pain.

"Maan, leave him. He's hurting,"

"What about me Meera?," Armaan asked leaving his collar looked directly at her eyes.

"I am sorry big b. I tried to tell you everytime, but circumstances made me silent.,"

"What circumstances? You couldn't even express your love to me. Am I that far away from you both that you both keep hiding things from me? Why do you both don't trust me?,"

"I trust you Maan,"

"I trust you big b,"

"No you both don't,"

"We are sorry," Saying that both launched on him, making him stumble but he held them safe in his arms.

"We are sorry Maan. Please forgive us.," Saying that Meera kissed his right cheek and Arhaan to did the same which made Armaan to push Arhaan away from him. Everyone who watched the encounter with their open mouths bewilderedly.

"That's not fair. Why she only gets to kiss you not me?," Arhaan asked frowning at his elder brother.

"Because she's my everything and your's is standing there. Go and give her. Not to me," Said Armaan glared at him in annoyance. Arhaan grinned widely making the duo smile.

Joshi's were so happy looking at the scene infront of them. But we can't say the same to everyone because some were happy, some were confused and some were jealous.

Their minds were wondering with only one thought. Who's this woman? Kept Joshi's men wrapped around her finger.

"Now don't want you get engaged Arhaan?," Asked Meera smiling.

"Yes," Saying that he ran towards Raima, who's looking at anywhere but him.

"Give me your hand sweetheart," Arhaan asked lovingly.

"I won't.," Raima said angrily at him. But he stood confused.

"Armaan, I want to marry you not him," Her words made everyone shocked. Not only him everyone are shocked.

"What?," Armaan asked coming towards her.

"Yes," Raima replied.

"Okay," Armaan replied smirking. He can clearly see what's happening. Even Meera understood but that dumb best friend of hers is still clueless.

"Bro, are you serious?," Arhaan asked frowning at him.

"Yep, she asked me. I wasn't going to miss this chance you know," Pushing his brother from his way, he moved to Raima is only glaring at him.

"Raima?," Arhaan looked at her desperately.

"Now you remember me Mr Arhaan Joshi? What about the time I called you? You know about his plan, but still kept me in dark. Do you know how felt when I thought I was no longer going to be yours. I hate you so much. You're so bad. I don't want you. You made me cry.," Raima cried making Arhaan's heart twitch.

Aarohi came throwing a cushion on his face making him hiss.

"You dumbhead. What are you waiting for? Propose her," Aarohi said glaring at him.

Armaan along with his family members were clearly enjoying the show.

Arhaan took Raima's hand in his and kneel down on the floor.

"Raima, I am so sorry for hurting you and not contacting you. sweetheart you're the only girl I ever laid my eyes on. I always thought loving my little sister's best friend isn't easy. Because everytime I come in front of you, you always avoided me. I just loved you from faar. I couldn't confess because I was scared you'll reject me. When I came to India for Rakhi celebration, there was this girl in my sister's room, who used to make my heart beat run wild was shouting for help. I thought to check on her, only to receive a biggest surprise of my life because she inked my name on her body. That was the moment, I have decided she's mine. My love. There will be no one on this who will make Arhaan Joshi's heart beat run wild. I love you. Only you. Will you be mine," Raima couldn't say no. She nodded her head in yes making him. He slipped the ring on her finger and lifted her making everyone give them big round of applause.

Guests who came congratulated and went to have dinner, but their thoughts wondered to the girl who cling to Joshi boys.

Armaan who heard one of his guest murmuring about his love and kids, who couldn't contain his anger. Dragging Meera to the stage, stood beside Arhaan and took Mike and announced another hottest news making everyone appalled.

"Everyone meet my wife, Mrs Meera Armaan Joshi. And they're my kids," Armaan announced proudly making his family chuckle.

Guests exited with new found information and some gossip to talk.

"Meera, I know I announced without asking your permission but I can't take when someone talking badly about you.

"It's okay Maan. I can understand," Saying that Meera kissed his cheek.

"Get ready. We are getting married,"

"Don't make me faint. Today's drama was enough,"

"Sweetheart, we are getting married where your mother grow up. You told me once about that wish of yours,did you forgot?,"

"Thank you so much Maan," Meera said with tears in her eyes.

"Now go and I'll inform everyone about the wedding,"

Informing his family members only to get reaction from them, making him frustrated.

"What?,"

"How?,"

"Where?," Those were the reactions from his mother and siblings because these are most immature, remaining were mature to understand the situation.

This is what he wished in his life...............................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 6.2K 23
A Romance Comedy •••••••••••••• "I want to ask you,...... what's my name?" I didn't answered because I still don't know his name. "Miss Nawaz, you a...
447K 28.2K 47
Amaya came outside and her eyes widened at the sight, Rudra's dress shirt was wet, he was holding something in his hands and his face showed panic. I...
1.2M 109K 41
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
39.3K 3.5K 50
A writer by passion and a university student, she was everything men wanted in their women but not every family was filled with bustling happiness an...