Impassioned Psychopath

silentecos

"I get jealous over anyone who comes near you. I Don't want to let you out of my sight for even a second, eve... Еще

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Four Years On
Chapter 2: Pinefall Island
Chapter 3: A vistor on Island
Chapter 4: Incounter
Chapter 5: Baby Austin
Chapter 6: Phone Call
Chapter 7: House Guests
Chapter 8: Reunion
Chapter 9: Roomies
Chapter 10: Off To Work
Chapter 11: Whore
Chapter 12: Ginger
Chapter 13: Nate
Hiatus
Update
Chapter 14: Amanda
Chapter 15: INSECURE
Chapter 16:Wingman?
Chapter 17:Ramon
Q&A
Chapter 18: MOM
Chapter 19: Confession
Chapter 20: Ethan
Chapter 21: Therapy
Chapter 22: Anger
Chapter 23: Fear
Chapter 24:Sleep Over
Chapter 25: Leo
Chapter 26: As Planned
Chapter 27: NYC
Chapter 28: The Mansion
Chapter 29: Few Months..
Chapter 30: Big Brother
Not An Update
Chapter 31: At The Hospital...
Chapter 33:Wishes
Chapter 34: Betrayal?
Chapter 35:Birthday Party
Chapter 36: presents
Chapter 37: Break
Chapter 38: Picnic
Chapter 39: Mi cielo
Chapter 40: Rage Blackout
Chapter 41:H&Z
Q&A
Chapter 42: Damage Control
Chapter 43:A Baby?
Chapter 44: Captivity
Chapter 45: Girls night...
Chapter 46:Day Break
Chapter 47: New adventure
Dear Reader(s)
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 32: Escaping

481 34 18
silentecos

"Okay, everyone knows the plan right," Zack asked.

"Yes," we all agreed.

"Amanda I know you are worried about Hunter's safety but we all are so don't go around doing something stupid like running to that asshole, when he wakes up, I don't want to start explaining to him that his fiancé ran into the arms of another man," Zack said slowly.

"I understand" I replied.

He pat my head.

"Skylar, I'm sorry you have to get caught up in all this mess but I promise, I'll make sure we get out of this alive" Zack assured.

Skylar nodded her head clenching Hunter's wheelchair. I walked over to him and then got on my knees.

"My love, I know you can hear me, I'm sure you must be worried sick but don't worry we'll all get out of this alive, Zack assured me this and if one of us gets killed it's on him," I said.

"Hey what's up with that, it's like you don't trust me. Come on we've spent too much time here, we are sitting ducks. The ambulance will be ready by the time we reach the ground floor let's move" Zack said with a grin.

Brian was the first to walk out followed by Zack then me then Skylar and Hunter.

The hallway was clear, it was completely deserted. Zack and Brian checked every room before we could proceed forward.

When we reached close to the elevators, I noticed there was a crowd of people fighting to get into the elevators. It was chaotic, they kept pressing the button, and others were trying to force them open.

One of the elevator doors opened, a couple of people walked out from the elevator and started gunning everyone and everything in sight.

"Head to the stairs" Zack whispered.

Sky was frozen to her spot unable to move. She was shaking all over watching a bunch of bodies dropping to the ground.

"Skylar snap out of it, if we don't move they'll see us" Zack reminded.

"R-right" She agreed.

We started sneaking away towards the staircase which was on the other end of the hall.

"Hey, there they are" I heard someone scream followed by the sound of gunshots close by.

"Run" Zack yelled.

He and Brian took out their guns and started firing at the group of men that came out of the elevator later on. Skylar and I quickly hide inside one of the open rooms.

I quickly inspected Hunter's body to see if any gunshot had landed on him but lucky there was nothing.

"We are going to die" Skylar chanted as she covered her ears.

The sound of gunshots being exchanged continued, it was the only sound to be heard outside.

"Sk-"

"They are going to kill us," she said.

I stood up and then wrapped my hands around her.

"I know it's scary, I'm scared too but we have to be brave, just focus on getting out of here alive, the rest will follow suit" I advised

"But Amanda this is too much, this isn't a movie, this is real. People are trying to kill us, they gunned down all those people at the elevator without even looking at them, if they could do that to some people who aren't even involved imagine what will happen if they-"

"Have faith, you wouldn't guess the number of times such a thing has happened but we still managed to survive" I assured. I pulled away.

"Besides I'm here, I know how to fight and handle a gun, as long as you stay close I can protect you" I assured with a laugh.

She giggled nervously.

"Wow my knight in shinny armor- I-i trust you and Zack, if you say well make it out then I'll believe you," she said.

The door threw open.

"Come on, more of them are making their way up here" Zack ordered.

We quickly ran out and headed to the staircase.

"Wait how are we supposed to get Rai down the staircase? It will take a long time to carry him in the wheelchair"Skylar asked.

" I'll carry him on my back, the doctor can carry the empty wheelchair since it will be light. Mr. Adams, you can walk ahead of us to make sure the coast is clear and Miss Amanda you can take my gun and guard us at the back "Brian suggested.

" OK "Zack agreed opening the door leading to the staircase.

He went ahead while Skylar and I helped Brian get Hunter on his back.

" Skylar stay close to me OK," I said

"The cost is clear" Zack yelled.

Brian quickly started walking, and Skylar followed. I held the gun firmly in my hands, it was the first time holding one since that time in the asylum.

'I'm scared'

I heard loud footsteps approaching me, I quickly ran away following the rest. I was running down the stairs as quickly as I could that I almost lost my footing and fell. The place was dark, I couldn't make out much, there were lights just around the stairs but they were dim.

"Why is it so dark," I asked.

"Mr Adams took out the lights, as crazy as it sounds it's safer this way" Brian explained.

The sound of gunshots ahead made a sound escape my mouth, the gunshots echoed through then followed by total silence.

"Z-zack" Skylar called.

"T-the coast is clear" He assured.

"Are you okay?" Brian asked.

"Yeah, a bullet just grazed me, oh and I just ran out of bullets," he said.

"W-what. What now, do we turn back" Skylar asked.

"No, the plan still stands. No matter what we are getting Hunter out of here" Zack ordered.

He was further down the flight of stairs, if I had looked over the edge I'd have probably seen his figure.

We continued walking.

Suddenly a hand grabbed me from behind. The person wrapped their hands around my mouth and waist.

"Well well well, look what we got here, the boss will be please we managed to bring back his princess" the guy whispered.

'How did he get to us so fast, I didn't even hear any footsteps'

"Amanda you OK" Zack screamed.

I managed to elbow the guy, when he loosened his grip I kneeled him in the stomach.

"Everyone Run" I screamed.

"Little bitch" the guy screamed and lunched at me.

I ducked just as his fist was about to hit my face then pushed him with all my might which made him fall over the staircase edge.

For a moment the only sound that could be heard was him screaming, his voice kept getting fainter and fainter till a body making contact with the floor was heard.

"Miss Amanda" Brian called at the same time Skylar called my name.

"Honey" Zack called. I could hear his footsteps rushing up the stairs

"I'm OK, he didn't hurt me" I assured rushing to where they were so they could see me.

Skylar hugged me.

"That was scary" she confessed.

She pulled away, I smiled even if she probably couldn't see.

"I told you I was strong" I commented.

"But Zack what now, you ran out of bullets, and when that man dropped my gun dropped with him, unfortunately," I asked.

He let out a breath.

"Don't worry, these guys look like they came extra prepared. I'll just borrow some guns from some of the dead bodies up ahead. You should stay close though because you are unarmed" He advised.

We all continued walking.

"That guy had a chance to kill me but he didn't, I think Ethan put out an order to keep me alive" I spoke up.

"I see" Zack replied picking up a gun.

"We should hurry, we are not even on the 8th floor yet" Brian reminded.

Hunter's room was located on the 9 floor of the building so we had a long way down. It felt even longer having to fight, the entire staircase had dead bodies scattered all around by the time we reach the ground floor.

Some of Brian's men found us and thankfully they helped us through the lobby, they had taken out a majority of Ethan's people but several people on our side had died.

When we got to the lobby, I could see police cars just outside the hospital doors, they were engaging in a gunfight with a group outside which I think was a mixture of both Brian and Ethan's people.

"The police are outnumbered, we'll be dead walking through this way. Where is the ambulance" Zack asked.

Brian put Hunter back in the wheelchair.

"The underground parking lot, I figured something like this would happen so I instructed them to leave it there" Brain explained.

We successfully managed to get to the said ambulance by chance.

"These guys don't quit, does that asshole seriously have a private army," I asked as Brian finished killing off some of them.

"Probably. Brian help me put Hunter on the stretcher" Zack ordered.

They strapped Hunter in and then put him in the back of the ambulance. Skylar and I got in as well.

"Wait what of those guys who helped us get here," Skylar asked as They got in the front.

"They are staying back until backup comes they'll help the police" Zack answered starting the ambulance.

"You're helping the police? won't that get you in trouble" Skylar asked.

"No, remember that man who helped bring Rai back Zack gave him a call while we were there. That man is the one who sent them here to help. They are on our side" I explained.

Zack started driving, he increased the speed as we reached the main road.

"Hold on to something so you don't fall" He advised.

Sky and I both grabbed onto something that could support us. He wasn't holding back, the car kept swaying around, he was driving really fast.

"Where are we going," I asked.

"To a safe house outside the city, that man managed to break into our house and he also somehow managed to find us in the hospital. Someone from within is betraying us so for now the safe house is the safest place to be" Zack answered.

"Only 3 people know its location so it will be an ideal place to regroup" Brian explained.

'3, meaning him, Hunter and Zack?'

"What about Rai, he needs a specialist. What happens when he starts having seizures again" Skylar asked.

Zack paused.

"I know you are not specialized in this but you know how to handle him if a situation like that occurs, I asked for an ambulance because there are supplies in the back that can help in case of an emergency. We are being hunted down by a mad dog, it would have been a different story if I was alone but now I have to protect you, Amanda, and Hunter" he explained.

"So we'll stay in hiding but for long," I asked.

"Until I ensure all of you are safe"

_______

We managed to make it to the safe house in one piece, with only a few bruises here and there from escaping the hospital. The safe house wasn't exactly a huge mansion but it was too big to be called a regular house.

It was hidden alright, we had to take several detours just to make sure we weren't being followed, it was already mid-day when we got there.

Everyone was so tired after cleaning up and making sure we were safe we all went to bed, Hunter was safe so we could at least rest easy. Just as a precaution, I called my parents and asked them to leave the place I had been renting out for them and to move somewhere far for the time being.

I was still a bit worried so I volunteered to look after Hunter but ended up falling asleep after a few hours.

I stirred around as I slowly opened my eyes. My body began to shake when I realized I was laying on the bed not Hunter.

'I-i was sleeping on the sofa, how did I get here and where is Hunter'

I quickly got out of bed.

"Did Ethan find us, what If he kidnapped Hunter?" I asked myself checking around the room.

"No this isn't happening," I chanted.

I ran out of the bedroom and headed downstairs.

'What should I do, should I wake up Zack and Brian first'

'But if it's Ethan who took him, they probably haven't reached far'

I was about to run to the front door when I heard a strange sound.

My heart was beating loudly, as I walked towards the sound I silently prayed it wasn't Ethan but instead Zack would just tell me that he moved Hunter to another room or something.

I was led to the garden. A tall figure stood at the distance staring up at the sky.

My breath got caught up in my throat. My eyes were probably as wide as golf balls. I tried to speak but I couldn't.

I guess he heard me panting. He slowly turned around.

"Finally awake, I thought you were all dead. None of you wanted to wake up, I was getting lonely" He said.

Tears started to pour from my eyes.

"H-h-ow, H-How is the Possible, this must be a dream" I finally managed to speak.

"A dream, I thought as much when I saw my angel in the garden panting like she ran a marathon but that begs the question who among the two of us is dreaming my love," he asked.

"R-Rai" I called.

I was so confused and panicking. Rai was awake, standing in the garden, but how?. The doctor said it would take a long time for him to recover and he would probably forget everything again but he was right in front of me, he remembered my name and to top it off, he was behaving like Hunter.

"Rai?, Unfortunately, the man you just called no longer exists, " he said with a smile.

I stared in confusion.

"I don't like competition, Amanda. You belong to me and only me and I'm yours exclusively remember" He said.

'This must be a dream, it can't be real'

'Its too good to be true'

He opened his arms wide.

" I've been gone for such a long time, I finally found a way back to you. Won't you give me a proper welcome, Vixen "He asked with a warm smile.

________

Sorry the chapter is long and so fast pace, I got lazy. I wanted this entire chapter to be more dramatic so I think I'll probably rewrite it again soon.

Don't forget to

Vote

Comment

And/or

Share ✌

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Language LyEr7107

Любовные романы

21.4K 356 48
There is nothing more beautiful than watching an innocent angel fall apart at my sinful actions. I'm going to ruin her. "Augustine." And she comes...
Sessions With Love ² ✓ Bjorg Halla

Любовные романы

206K 5K 41
Holding her unconscious body in my arms. Blood soaking my clothes as I fall to my knees but I don't let her touch the ground. My hands hold her tight...
Sometimes he loves me confusedwriter_

Любовные романы

149K 3.6K 54
‼️Content warning and trigger warning‼️ This is a dark romance and contains mature content that is not suitable for all readers. The trigger warnings...
13.1K 301 16
[18+ MATURE CONTENT] "𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔," I mumble against his lips, my words barely audible over the pounding of my heart. "I hate everything about...