MAFIA LOVE<3|| SWARNALI

By ripswarnali

"par tum batao to sahi ki tu....." *gun shots* "jyada baat mat karo, warna aj jaanse jayogi!" "but i swear Ma... More

Part 1<πŸ¦‡
Part 2<🐦
Part 3<πŸ₯‘
Part 4<🦫
Part 5<πŸ₯€
Part 6<🌬️
Part 7<🀑
Part 8<πŸ˜‹
Part 9<πŸ•―οΈ
Part 10<πŸ’—
Part 11<🌿

Introduction<πŸ¦₯

364 11 0
By ripswarnali

😺hello remember me?

😒Kya itni jaldi bhool gaye wtf!

Well today am starting a new story including all YouTubers..... Don't get offend please.. pehle hi bol rahi 🔞 warning hai.. kuch adult scenes bhi honge and am using offensive language also so agar apke lever mei takleef ho to dur raho 🥴

To iss kahani mei hai romance, comedy, action, drama aur hai meri bakchodi! 🐸👌

So without wasting any time let's roll the intro!!!

1. NISCHAY MALHAN (Age- 27)

Yes gaizzzzzzzzzzz........ This cutie is known as the Owner of a perfume brand called "Breeze". But no one knows He does illegal business under the guise of this.None knows his real identity. Underworld knows him with the name of  "Sparrow". Hot, tall and short tempered..

2. SHRADDHA KHANNA/ Y.N (Age - 25)

This is my charector but you can imagine that it's you. (My real name isn't Shraddha) she's a journalist In a News Channel named "Aaj Tak".
She lives with her Twin sister ARADHYA KHANNA who is a college professor. She's so brave and black belt 🥋 in karate.

3. AJEY NAGAR (Age- 26)

He's the rival of Nischay. Basically it's a famous name in underworld. He usually sell drugs and Hitmans for rent. Also have a business company of shoes brand named "Chiaos". His gun talks more than his mouth does.

4. ASHISH CHANCHLANI (Age-27)

He's the right hand of Ajey, the most trustworthy person of him. Kind of Aiyaash (don't get offended, just a story bruh). Love to stay 24/7 in Casino 🎰.

5. BHUVAN BAM (Age-28)

Well known Playboy and the older brother of Nischay. Also kidnap girls and sells them to rackets.Besides this he's a drug addict.

6. PRAJAKTA KOLI (Age-25)

She's the bestfriend of Shraddha and work in the same News company as she does. Her father was a policeman who was shooted by the gang of SPARROW. But none knows she works as a secret agent in IB intelligence agency.

7. MITHILESH PATANKAR (Age-27)

He's a worker in the Company "Chiaos". Basically Boyfriend of ARADHYA KHANNA. Sometimes Ajey uses him as a Goat Catcher ( noi pata kya bola 🥴, actually I meant to say wo logo ko bakra banake Ajey ke paas lata tha)

8. ARADHYA KHANNA (Age-26)

She's the elder twin of Shraddha. a College professor by profession and a ex secret agent in CBI.

9. HARSH BENIWAL (Age-25)

Cheaf Agent in CBI. Basically in a mission to catch SPARROW and Ajey both.

Remaining Charectors will be added during story..

Bye<🌙❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 986 20
After witnessing your parents' murder and inheriting a substantial fortune, you become wary of people and learn to be self-reliant, viewing them as d...
28.9K 473 39
"Zhong Hana, you are getting married" "Marry?!" "Yes,with Mr.Huang's son" "WHAT!" A girl who was forced to marry a millionaire stranger. β˜…force marr...
100K 2.9K 13
kageyhina! MAJ TRIGGER WARNING! " you are my sunshine , make me happy . " hinata shōyō has a secret. he's not the boy everyone thinks he is, at leas...
13.7K 301 16
What's happened is luffy go with her dad to the new world, but lost her way only to meet a someone. I'm pretty much bad at writing . One piece is be...