Darkness Princess

By GalxyWings

A girl gets reborn in the universe of kingdom hearts but not as a keyblade wielder of light or a normal girl... More

Oc
info
Waking up as princess of Darkness
Lets begin the plan
Phase 2
Phase 3
phase 4
The final phase

phase 1

80 0 0
By GalxyWings

While Terra headed off doing his Mission unkown to him Ventus is followkng him with Aqua following Ventus to bring the blond boy home.

Ebony and Vanitas was doing their part causing some chaos while feeding on the negativity being produced.

Maleficent was told of the seven princess of heart, using her to gather them but that will take him as a backup plan to some of Xehanort goals.

Ebony arrived to a world where Cinderella lives, one of the seven princess of heart she may be.

Ebony knew that she could easyly make the evil step mother do something more for her daughters.

Vanitas came along with her and soon the choas started, Vanitas summond Unversed to wreck haveck on the people whil Ebony goes to find the evil step mother and daughters.

Ebony approach Tremaine, Anastasia and Drizella.

Tremaine: Who are you and how did you get into our home?!

Ebony: I'm sorry Ms but I couldn't help but overhear that you wanted one of your daughters to marry the prince, correct?

Tremaine: Yes but are you here for the prince?

Ebony: Oh no, you see i'm not intrested in the prince, hes not a kind a man i would consider dating but what if there was someome else who would steal the prince attation away from your daughters?

Anastasia: You mean there could be a women who could steal our chances being with the prince?

Ebony: Oh yes, I remember seeing a beatifull blond servent who could steal his breath away I mean I gotten jealous when I saw her.
Image she was in a dress, that would even make me super envy.

Tremaine: You mean my servent?!

Ebony: Yes.

This made the step mother and twins angry which made them leak out some negative emotion and some darkness which Ebony pendent cosumed.

Ebony soon left saying if they need her help with taking care of anything she'll be there.

Later on.

Ebony was happy eating the negative emotion of Cinderella who was crying but Terra came along and so did that fairy god mother who use her magic to fix and chamge cinderella dress and made a carrgie ride out of pumking and mice into horses.

Soon Cinderella left, with Terra Following behind and Ebony going there.

Ebony gotten there and Vantias left some Unversed which she used to make then surround the princess of heart to stop her from reaching the prince but Terra came running up the stairs amd fought them of which all of the Unversed Vanshied.

Ebony silenty groaned but habe to remember that  she must follow the events of bbs happens as it does in the game or any too much change could never lead to the making of the keyblade.

Cinderella open her eyes and saw Terra and gasped.

Cinderella: I've met you before.

Terra: I'll take care of them, you'll wait right here.

Ebony rolled her eyes, geez so is all of the way finder trio are suppose to be some kind of knights because their amor give of that impression, heh, Cinderella shining amor.

Cinderella walked closer to Terra.

Cinderella: Please May I go with you?
I so want to get to the ball.

Terra was thinking adout before deciding.

Terra: Alright but stay behind me or you'll get hurt.

Cinderella does not seem to be worried.

Terra: Your not worried?

Cinderella: Didn't you tell me its important to stay strong?

This sort of caught Terra off a bit.

Terra: Oh um.. I guees I did.

Cinderella giggled.

Terra: So you ready?

Cinderella: Yes.

The princess of heart and Terra then head inside as Ebony used her powers to get inside the castle to cause some more chaos.

Soon Terra and Cinderella made it to the ball, Terra made sure that the Unversed didn't touch the girl.

Ebony appeared adove them hidding in on of tge indoor balcny where you watch people dancing ( I think).

The twins were trying to win over the prince but he doesn't seem intrested.

Cinderella: Oh Thank... ummm...

Terra: Terra.

Cinderella: Thank you Terra.

Terra did a small dow which made Cinderella giggled and walked into the room further.

The prince then walked over to Cinderella as he saw a beaitful maiden and asked her for a dance which she accapted.

Ebony watcg with envy, wishing for that kind of connection that Terra, Aqua and Vetntus have, even with that Master Eraqus, Eraqus see Terra as his son.

Ebony never had someone who treated ber properly like a daughter, friend or even something more.

As others stand watching from the side lines as the prince and Cinerella dance.

Tremaine, Anastasia and Drizella watch with in bit of anger and envy when they saw a rando women dancing with the prince.

They never seen her before and it couldn't be Cinderella, they destoryed the dress and they don't have that dress in there home and their servent doesn't have enough time to make one.

Negative emotion and bit of darkness seeks from them and gets adsorded by Ebony who was enjoying.

Soon the bits of darkness and negativty stop seeping as she had a nice feed.

Then Tremaine felt there something famliar adout the blond  girl and then remember Ebony words.

She wasn't sure if she was Her step daughter or not.

Ebony smirked as she sneakly summoned some Unversed, as Terra was adout to leave, he heard something amd turned to see the Unversed watching from the balcny.

Terra: Unversed!

Terra then ask a man to get him up to the balcny and he then runs off and reach the place.

Terra was able to get rid of the unversed there.

Ebony smirked and called upon a gaint unversed dress in a green firomal male attier.

Terra gotten go the ballroom floor acter escaping its musical attack.

Terra: Down here!

The unversed turned to Look at Terra, The prince was holding Cinderella who was scared seeing a gaint monster at the ball.

Male: Gaurds! Gaurds!
Ooh, Where could they possibly be?

Terra: I'll take care of this.

The guest went to hide somewhere Safe.

Soon Terra was able to beat the Unversed as it vansihes in black smoke.

Terra heard someone slowly clapping their hand and walking to him.

He looks infront of him and see a teenage girl who don't look like shes from this world.

With puffy curly dark red hair with black streaks in her hair.

Ebony: Impressive, you really got the hang of dealing with the Unversed.

Terra: What how do you?

Ebony: Know adout them well, I know what they are and where they came from but I'm not gonna tell you.
Wheres the fun in that?

Terra: My guess your not from this world?

Ebony: Bingo, You a smart one are you?
Umlike others from some worlds, there dumb but easy to use.

Terra: That not nice!

Ebony: Heh, I don't care but I'm a bit board and well lets battle!

Ebony then summoned her keyblade that appeared out of dark mist and Terra was in shock to see another keyblade wielder but he then noticed darkness froming around her.

No doubt this girl have something to do with the unversed and hes gonna find out.

Terra and Ebony fought, their keyblades clashing against each other.

Ebony was using darkness in her spells, soon both of them were breathing and Ebony smiled with fulliment of having some fun.

Ebony: That was Fun!
Oh, I can't wait for the next battle hopefully it ne mkre exsiting.

The dark portal appears behind her as she waved good by as she jump backways into the portal that soon closed afer she went through.

Terra was in shock by put his keyblade away.

Then the man came back to thank Terra.

Man: Thank you! You saved us all!

Man: The guest were just starting to enjoy themselfs.

Terra then turm to look at Cinderella and Prince charming having a moment.

Terra: Well don't give up just yet.

The man turned and make a happy sound seeing that the prince have finally found someone that he might like.

Terra: Tell me something.
Have you always had a problem around here with those monsters?

Man: No I believe...
They began to appear shortly after a boy in a mask and a girl with a purple pendent arrived in our kingdom.
Those that saw them say monsters obeyed their every command.

Terra: A boy in a mask?

Terra assumed the man was talking adout girl that he fough just a few minutes ago but a boy in a mask and that girl are controlling the unversed?

Terra: Do you know where he is now?

Man: Well.... no, i don't believe anyone have seen him since then but that girl ylu were fighting might still be around.
She couldn't have gone far.

Terra: I see

The bell the  rang saying its nearly midnight and Cinderella remembered what the fairy god mother said.

Cinderella: Oh...My goodness! Its midnight!

Prince: Yes so it is, but why?

Cinderella: Good by!

Cinderella then rush to the staircase.

Prince: Wait, Come back, Please come back!

Cinderella: I'm sorry.

Then the man Terra was talking to ran aftfer the girl.

We see Aqua walk inside the castle hearing the bells ringing.

Cinderella reach the bottem but the felt that her glass sliper feel off and went off to grab it.

But then the man grab her shoe and she didn't have enough time amd ran off again as the man tries to call for Cinderella to wait.

Apua saw this amd Terra looled over seeing Cinderella runing and the notice his friend Aqua was here too.

Terra: Aqua!

Apua looks up seeing Terra.

Apua: Terra!

Terra then ran down the stairs to hid friend and reached her.

Apua: Terra... Ven ran away from home.

Terra: What?!

This shocks the older male, one of his friend had ran away from home?!

Apua: I think he left to go find you.
Do you have any idea why?

Terra: No...

But Terra then remembers seeing Ventus runing to him and was trying to say something to him but Terra left before Ventus could say anything.

Terra: Actually.... just before I left, he tried to tell me something.
I should have listened to what he had to say.

Terra felt bed because if he had listen what his friend had to say then Ventus would not have ran away from home to go find him.

Apua: Oh...

Apua then dceide to ask a different but importent question.

Apua: So did you manage to locate master Xehanort?

Terra: No, but its seems he's looking for pure hearts filled with light.

Apua: Pure hearts... filled with light...

This makes the keyblade master wonder why master Xehanort is looking for these pure hearts filled with light.

Terra: All I could tell you is that his search hasn't taken him here.

Aqua: All right.

Terra then goes to leave the castle and Aqua decide to stay to see if she can find some clues in this world.

Aqua: I'll stay here and see if I can find more clues.

Terra: Okay, the prince is in the ballroom ahead.
He might have some answers.

Aqua: Thanks.

Aqua was adout to go into the ballroom when Terra shouted to her.

Terra: Aqua!

Aqua: Hm?

Terra: Do you still have the same dream?

Aqua: Well... yes.

Terra: Well, theres this girl here-- her name is Cinderella.
She made me realise how powerfull it is just to believe.
No matter how impossible things seem.

Terra: A powerfull enough dream will always be enough to light the darkness.

Aqua agreed by nodding her head.

Terra: If you see her give her my thanks.

Aqua: Will do.

Terra then leaves the castle.

Aqua then turns adround.

Aqua: He'll be alright , he won't give in to it.

Terra and Aqua didn't know that Ebony heartless was spying on them from adove hidden before then leaving to deliver the information to its master.

Terra is in his thoughts adout the events and the info he gathered so far.

Terra thoughts: The boy in the mask and possible that girl are who leading the Unversed.... who are they?
Does they have anything to do with master Xehanort dissapearnce?

Terra thoughts: Master Eraqus said he first received the words of these event from maser Yen sid.
Maybe it time I went and spoke with him myself.

We the cut to Ebony who heartless returned to her and she smilled evwrything is going accouding to plan.

Ebony then appeared infront of a very upset Tremaine and her two daughters.

Ebony: Why hello, do you need some assistents?

Tremaine: You, you were right!
Somewho that girl stole the prince away from my daughters!

Ebony: That sad, too bad no one can stop it, unless a monster did?

Anastasia: What are you suggesting?

Ebony: Well what if a monster attack and did something with Cinderella that will get her out of the picture away from beiging married to the prince.
Leaving a heartbroken prince for the taking.
Ome of ypu daughters could comfert him and he'll might fall of either of them.

Tremaine: Yes that teach Cinderella her place but what monster, we don't have any.

Ebony: Oh but I do, I have some pets I can use.
I got lots of them and i'm sure they won't mind helping.

Drizella: Well if it teach that maid a lesson then so be it!

Ebony then smirked evily as she consumed the evil step family darkness and negativity.

Ebony: It be my pleasure, ma'dam.

Ebony dow down before then, letting the three into the portal, then going in dissapearing and headed off to find Cinderella.

She soon found her and summond a Unvsered to attack the princess.

Cinderella screamed and that man went and gotten help from Aqua.

Ebony had Lady Tremaine, Anastasia and Drizella with her as a punkin unversed had caused Cinderella to knock out.

Ebony: Are you pleased?

Tremaine: Yes this should teach that brat a lesson.

The unversed used a move to hurt Cinderella but Aqua proctect her from it.

This made the evil step mother and step sisters a bit upset but they don't care.

Tremaine laughted evily.

Tremaine: This is what happens when you go against my wishes!

Ebony gotten a little bit annoyed with them and moved out of the way not caring that a punkim fall infront of them casuing an explosion amd making the three scream.

Aqua: The darkness in their hearts overtook them.
Go!

Aqua have Cinderella get out of their and Ebony didn't care where the evil family went, she was only using them so she can feed on their darkness and negative emotion beside, Ebony didn't care that much if Cinderella really did get married.

She used Cinderella to use her step family, she also think that Cinderella does somewhat deserve to be with the prince.

Aqua stood up and then was shocked to see a girl standing behind an unversed.

Ebony: My punking go and take care of hsr will you.
I don't know if we'll need her anymore.

Ebony then leaves, Aqua vs the punkin Unversed.

It took Aqua a bit to beat the heartless but she was able to defeat it.

Cinderella then reuinites with The prince and Aqua soon left.

Ebony and Vanitas watch as Ventus free Aurora heart and Aqua helping this prince charming in defeating the evil fairy.

Ebony: We better go.

Vanitas nodded.

Vanitas and Ebony soon left the world to head Xehanort.

Meanwhile.

Xehanort have finshed talking with Braig adout something before then the gaurd left.

We then cut to Yen sid home.

Terra has reached Yen sid tower, he then saw a mouse running out witb a keyblade in his hands and this made Terra curious.

Then the mouse pulls out a shard shaped like a star before then saying something.

???: Alakazam!

Then The mouse turn into light and zoomed arcoss space while screaming getting thrown around a bit.

Terra then goes inside of Yen Sid tower and he then See the ex keyblade master.

Terra: Master Yen Sid!

Yen Sid a wizard amd an ex keyblade master was looking out one of his windows turn to look at Terra who said his name.

Terra: My name is Terra.

Yen Sid: Yes.
Master Eraqus pupil, I've been expecting you.
It is the Unversed.

Yen Sid then goes to sit down on his big chair.

Terra: Yes, Master Yen Sid.
I thought it best to seek the council of one wiser then myself.

Yen Sid: I am no longer a master.
I doffed thag mantle.

Terra: But Sir, wasn't that your pupil I passed on the way in?
He had a keyblade.

Yen Sid: You refer to Mickey.
He, too, sought guidance here.
As a king he is good and kind.
But the wieght of a crown has not cured him of impetuousness.

Yen Sid: He has left with an object those power he does not understand nor know how to controll.
Mickey, images my Star shard will be of help in his current quest.

Yen Sid: And like you, he is eager to use his keyblade to set things right.

Terra: I'm not sure to even understand whats wrong.
Master Xehanort is missing...
And now I learned theres a masked boy and a girl who are controlling those Unversed on the loose.

Yen Sid: To arrive at the truth, perhaps you should approach things differently.
First consider them one and the same problem.

Terra: Master Xehanort and the Unversed are connected somehow?

Yen Sid: I must not assumptions.
Find Xehanort Terra, that is where you should begin.

Terra: Yes Sir.

Terra then leaves the tower, leaving the old Wizard, thinking adout Xehanort and the fact that there may be something going on with his old friend.

Yen Sid: I had hoped, Xehanort, your heart would no longer lead you astray.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Let me know your thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144 0 11
Sky, a very energetic, kind, brave girl who came from a different dimension. Suddenly, her whole world was destroyed and was sent to a different dime...
13.2K 362 43
A girl wakes up on a distant shore...with no memory of who she is or was before the moment she opens her eyes to the sky. The only thing is, in a uni...
276 15 14
This is a retelling of the Story of Kingdom Hearts but with new Lore on the Keyblade War, the Heartless and Nobodies, Keyblades in general, the Disne...
1.1K 18 20
After kingdom hearts 2 a little girl was born in the realm of darkness with a little big error in her she had a body legs arms and basically your nor...