Prince Tiger & The Russian Be...

By Ahmedakayed

Prince Tiger is a senior official in the UK Home Office. He gets acquainted with a Russian general and offers... More

Characters
Disclaimer
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-Two

Chapter Four

547 0 0
By Ahmedakayed

Liverpool port.

Prince Tiger set out on board his elegant yacht in the morning, heading to the Isle of Man.

He was worried, about what would happen to him. Increased the speed of the yacht.

The sun's rays were reflecting off the waves, and it was cool and pleasant. He saw flying a group of birds, she flew close to him and crossed over a yacht.

It was a large yacht, fifty meters long and ten meters wide, with a large restroom.

There are comfortable leather sofas, small tables, a large TV hanger, a kitchen with a large refrigerator, and a bathroom.

He brought with him a large bag containing his elegant clothes.

The prince was good at driving the yacht, he let her walk after he programmed it with the computer, He suddenly got hungry and went to the kitchen and took out the sandwiches and a can of beer he had bought from the port. He started to eat and opened the beer. "Uh... not more than one."

He looked at his black handbag, he put 100,000 US dollars in it.

He turned on the TV and watched morning programs in London, Liverpool, and Douglas.

Meanwhile, Nikolai was in Douglas, sitting in his hotel room.

He was worried, "Will they kill me?" He read the newspapers. He heard a man's voice in the corridor mocking him "This Russian who wants to blow up London, is he in hospitality?"

Nikolai was afraid, "They knew about me," he exclaimed, "What lies, man!"

He decided to take a walk in Douglas, put on his clothes, and went out into the street. He started wandering towards the city center.

The town was pretty storied for the most part and the roads were cobblestone.

He saw the shops, the residents of the island, and the tourists.

Meanwhile, Prince Tiger's elegant yacht moored in Port Douglas, and people, employees, and workers at the port, greet him, "Welcome, Prince Tiger... We hope you are having a great time in the Isle of Man."

The prince was charming and graceful. He came down with his bag and called for a taxi.

He got into the taxi and gave the driver the address. He had booked a luxury apartment. He was watching the city. He was happy.

Nikolai's phone rang, "Hello, yes... Hello, Prince Tiger, thank God for your arrival... How is the Work in the ministry?".

Prince Tiger: I took two months off.

Nikolay: This is good news, and did they interrogate you?

Prince Tiger: I told them that you don't know where the man is or where the bag is. Rest assured, what do we do now?

Nikolai: Well, give me your address and I'll take care of it. He started writing.

The prince had ended the call and called his wife and started talking to her about the city while he was on his way to the apartment.

Nikolai continued to wander. He rode a tourist bus and toured the distinctive tourist places. He See the old buildings and a historic church, the bus is running near the seashore where the waves were the sidewalk was crashing, and the bus passengers were happy and laughing amused.

One of the tourists asked, "What does the motto on the island's flag mean?"

The tour guide replied, "The logo consists of a crown and two birds, and there are three legs, which means go wherever you want."

Another tourist asked, "When was this island established?"

Tour guide: "This island is very old. It was ruled by the Romans, then the Vikings, then the English rulers."

The bus began to travel in green areas and went up to a hill... The guide stopped, "Do you see from here across the sea? There is Scotland and Wales, and on this side is Ireland."

Tourists watched in awe from the land beyond the sea. Nikolai imagined how big Russia would be and its many islands.

An hour passed wandering around. Nikolai got off in the city center and walked towards the hotel, people were on the way they look at him angrily, and the men promise to quarrel, "Oh, a Russian spy who wants to occupy our countries and our homelands.

Nikola was furious.

He arrived at the hotel and looked at the receptionist, and the employee bowed his head, "Welcome."

He entered his elegant room, called the cafeteria, and ordered coffee and pieces of cake.

He turned on the TV, changed channels, and fixed himself on the London program channel.

A Russian person called, "Hello... I'm Nikolai. Mr. Evgeny. I'll give you an address

Prince, go to him."

The doorbell rang "Cafeteria service".

Nikolai stood up and opened the door. "Hey, put it on the table, please."

The waiter came out and Nikolai started drinking coffee and called Prince Tiger, "Hello, Your Highness... Yes, I am Nikolai."

Nikolai's voice was deep and commanding, "A Russian Evgeny will come to you and understand things. We are being watched. Beware... Bye."

The prince got worried and started saying to himself, "Who is this Evgeny?" He went to the balcony, where there were two chairs and a table. He sat watching the city and the landscape. Half an hour passed, he saw a car stop and a blond man got out of it

He is about thirty-six, about two meters tall, and has a plump body, "perhaps he is an Evgeny."

He decided to drink a cup of tea. He entered the kitchen and prepared the jug. The doorbell rang, and the prince's heart began to beat "Who is it?" He went and opened the door and found the same man who had seen him. "Hello, Mr. Prince, I am Evgeny. I have come to you from General Nikolai Medvedev "..." Welcome. "

Evgeny was watching the apartment. "Oh... it's luxurious." The prince laughed and invited him to sit in the guest room & turned on the TV, "What are you going to drink, Mr. Evgeny?" "Anything." "I will make tea."

The prince went to the kitchen. Evgeni was watching TV "This prince is cute". After a while, he came. The prince carries a tray with two cups of tea and boxes of biscuits on it. rejoice Evgeni he takes a cup of tea.

"How's the vacation with you, Prince Tiger?"... "Great vacation so far. I've been sailing on the yacht for three hours from Liverpool it was a fun time."

Evgeny spoke anxiously and fearfully, "General Nikolai Medvedev ordered me to tell you what the matter with him not safe and British intelligence is watching."

The prince was drinking tea, "They are watching me too... I even hear rumors from people

The prince is infatuated with a Russian general.".

Evgeny: I know your situation is ambiguous... A bold plan must be made to deceive those who are pursuing you, he suggests Gen. that we exchange in the figure."

Prince Tiger was surprised, "What does this mean?"

Evgeny: It means that you wear a mask that looks like me, and I wear a mask that looks like you.

Prince Tiger was surprised and frightened, "Then."

Evgeny calmed down, explaining to him that there is a Russian artist who makes face masks and he's very witty.

The prince was eating biscuits in the meantime.

Evgeny: Then you can meet Nikolai without them suspecting you.

Prince Tiger laughed, "Well... and when will the artist come or go for him?"

Evgeny: I'll bring it with me, don't worry.

Meanwhile, Nikolai was in the hotel bar.

At his table were three beautiful girls. "You are such an interesting and charming person, Nikolai."

Nikolai: Hahaha, I enjoy sitting with you... What else can I ask for you?

One of the girls winked and her lips swirled in the sign of a kiss.

The girls were beautiful and sexy, one of them was blonde and the other was white with Black hair and the third was dark-complexioned, and they were wearing sexy clothes.

Nikolai: I am from Russia, from the city of Moscow, it is a very beautiful city where the people are friendly and the citizens love people from other countries.

One of the girls pointed out to him, "You are an important person, and your tone is clear."

Nikolai laughed, "No, I'm just a tourist... How about we go to my room and have fun?"

Meanwhile in Prince Tiger's apartment. The prince was sitting with his face completely covered in liquid rubber.

"Hahaha, wait, Prince, according to the instructions on this type of rubber brand Fifteen

Minute... I've added a solution to it that will make it solid."

Prince Tiger worried and started moving in his sitting position, "Hahaha, don't worry, Prince, Evgeni's face is also covered in rubber."

You'll wear a face, won't you... It's a funny game."

Dmitry was a blond, stocky young man of medium height with a strong muscular build

Slowly removed the rubber from his face.

The prince opened his eyes and began to breathe quickly. "It was a boring few minute... How will the mask look?"

Dmitry was putting the mask in a box, "You will look, Your Highness, Prince, like the original,". He cleaned around The Prince's Chair "Now, Your Highness, the Prince, you can get up from the chair."

Prince Tiger: And when are you going to remove the rubber from Evgeny's face?

Dimitri: I put it after you, you have to wait fifteen minutes... I'll do the drawing and painting on the masks today, I took pictures of the two of you, and of them will be the drawings.

It was evening, Nikolai was watching TV, he had just woken up, he had said goodbye to the girls. He invited them to Moscow and gave them several addresses.

The phone rang, "Hello, Mr. Nikolai... There is a person with us named Evgeny who wants to meet you."

Nikolai: Well, I'll go down to meet him now.

Nikolay went down the elevator and went to the reception desk, the employee pointed towards Mr. Evgeny.

Nikolai looked at him and called out in Russian, "Please, Mr. Evgeny, let us sit on the sofas in the lobby."

Evgeni was not answering... He looked at Nikolai and said in English, "Hello, Mr. Nikolai, I came to meet you."

Receptionist: Why doesn't he speak Russian with you?

Nikolai walked up to him and directly said to him in a low voice, "I am Prince Tiger... I have put on the mask. I do not know the Russian language ".

Nikolai and Prince Tiger laughed and sat down on the soft sofa.

Nikolai: You must learn Russian... or they will suspect you.

Prince Tiger: Well... that's how they don't suspect us. We can talk and discuss.

Nikolai: Lower your voice so that no one can hear us. I think it is best that we meet with experts and specialists to discuss our plans to restore the colonies one by one.

Prince Tiger was curious and excited and felt happy, "Of course, General Nikolai Medvedev, I am in the service of this cause, and I am eager to know how all this can be done.".

Nikolai smiled.

Prince Tiger was afflicted with fear and anxiety, "But our issue will be revealed, and they will accuse me of high treason."

Nikolai: Don't worry, Prince Tiger... After we carry out our plans to take back the colonies, they'll consider you an honorable and righteous national hero.

Prince Tiger calmed down and relaxed, and his spirit of adventure and determination rose.

Prince Tiger: It is not possible. Once I travel, I will fail in my position in the Ministry of the Interior.

Nikolay: The solution is that no one knows that you traveled to Russia and met with experts.

Prince Tiger: How can this be?

Nikolai started laughing, "As you are now, we travel, and they don't know you."

Prince Tiger: But travel is with a passport, and this is just a mask.

Nikolai: Don't worry, we'll take an Evgeny passport and identity card and go.

Prince Tiger: With this trick, we will be exposed.

Nikolay: I told you to learn Russian da-da.

Prince Tiger: What does da da mean

Nikolai: Congratulations, yes, yes

Prince Tiger: Ah... simple language... I will join the language program via my mobile phone

I will start learning.

Bulgaria, Sofia.

It was a beautiful, breezy morning. Hardworking Sergey showed off his work cleaning meticulously in his area from desks, floors, and garbage disposals.

An employee greeted, "Soon, Sergey, you will receive a salary."

Sergey rejoiced. "I have a suggestion... to replace the wipers with a cleaning device

Quick buffing, And it dries up it will be an effortless job."

The employee smiled, "Well, I will convey your suggestion to the manager."

Sergei picked up the bucket full of dirty water and went to the laundry room to change the water.

Suddenly, he heard the voice of a female employee shouting, "Help! Help!"

Sergey panicked and started guessing, "What happened?"

Move to the source of the sound. The staff was shouting, "Help, thieves... thieves!"

As it was a group of armed youth threatening employees and asking for money.

Sergey saw a young man with a gun and shouted at Sergey, "Stop...come!" Sergey got scared, he raised his hand and, with an unexpectedly quick movement, caught Sergei by surprise, grabbed the revolver and his case, and sang twisting it, the young man shouted, "Ah, my hand, don't break my hand." Sergei pulled out his hand with the revolver and aimed at him. "Okay, surrender... Come on, move in front of me." He found that a mobile phone was hanging in his pocket, so he took it from him... "Now I'm going to call the police," Sergey started calling, "Hello... I'm Sergey... He attacked us armed thieves are asking for money... I am from a European clothing company in the industrial area ".

He finished the call then the young man ran away and turned into another corridor, becoming Sergey Running after him, he saw a group of young men at the door of an office, so he hid at the corner of the corridor.

The youths were shouting, to the staff "We will kill you if you don't come out with the money.".

Sergey panicked then turned to the youths and shouted, "Get out or I'll shoot you!".

They didn't pay any attention to them, so he fired a bullet at them, hitting the ground... They all ran away in fear, and Sergey started chasing them, so they exited the main gate, got into their car, and sped away.

In the meantime, fire the alarm went off in the company building, and the employees and workers came out of the building and gathered outside, the police cars arrived.

Some of the employees headed toward a policeman who came out from his car, the policeman yelled, "Where are they in there?" Sergei walked up to him with a gun.

"They all fled. It was a Bulgarian and Russian gang. I knew them from their words."

The staff looked at Sergei with admiration. He was brave, risking himself.

Policeman: Well, give me their descriptions and the type of their car, and we will chase them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45 1 2
On the surface, the galaxy seems peaceful. Humankind prospers from the Capital World to the far reaches of the Corridor. But to those who can see the...
Above All By bb2410

General Fiction

50.6K 6.2K 110
"I mean what's a party if they're no Idizians, am I right?" The night of the Day of Doves changes everything for Amani Cloutier, a 27-year old top ag...
9.5K 371 20
"Leave." It was a simple word, spoken softly but with fury. "You are dismissed." As I turned to leave, Father grabbed his tea cup, and clenched it...
8K 477 47
Writing had always been a hobby of Russia's, it was mostly just little notes on his day paired with some art he drew. Then a gardener he only ever sa...