Belamour || Jackson Avery

Od barneswhxre

Belamour Noun | Meaning: (obsolete) one who is loved ; beloved person "She has gone through hell and back b... Více

Author's Note
Good Mourning

Introduction

327 7 0
Od barneswhxre

"I'm not sunshine. The darkness in me will crawl all over you without either of us realising it. I won't let it happen."

Alisha Boe as Dr Elana Jeffery

"She's brilliant once you get to know her. She's smart, loving, caring and intelligent. I am proud of her."

Patrick Dempsey as Dr Derek Shepherd

"I've always seen her as my little sister. She's just so adorable; it might not seem like it on the surface. But at heart, she's so cute."

Eric Dane as Dr Mark Sloan

"She's everything I would have ever wished for and then some. She makes me better in every way. She's my whole life."

Jesse Williams as Dr Jackson Avery

"She's one of us. She's our twisted sister. We are her people, and she's ours."

Ellen Pompeo as Dr Meredith Grey
Sandra Oh, as Dr Cristina Yang

"You know you talk too much sometimes? I love that about you"

Tyler Pose as Officer Lucas Atkins

"I wish I was like her. She's so amazing I don't think words will be enough. I'm happy she exists."

Justin Chambers as Dr Alex Karev

"I'm so proud of her; she's simply beautiful inside out. I could write a book on how cool she is"

Jessica, as Dr Arizona Robbins

The rest of Grey's anatomy cast as themselves.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

60.9K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
275K 8.1K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3M 57.5K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 37.2K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...