What Universe is This Again?

By Allioune24

"I can feel it!" exclaimed Lophe, the pope of Obelia's current religion. "The new Empress and the Saint of Ob... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII

X

4.2K 255 112
By Allioune24

[AYHAN'S POV]

He is met with bastards from all over the noblemen's children as a result of his brilliance. The small tea party that a marchioness had planned for Young Lord and their mother was in full swing.

He did not have a parent, and Claude is not allowed at the lady's tea party, so he had Lilian and Choi Han accompany him right now. Raon is at the magic tower, learning new tricks. Felix has been appointed as Athanasia's knight.

But, oh well, he intends to hire people from all over the world. So going into a snake's den would be the best option.

Violan used to throw some parties in the duchy when he was Cale Henituse. When Lilly reached the appropriate age, she took over and began to use tea parties and banquets to build relationships with other Households.

Of course, he requires talented individuals.

People who can make money for him. He already had Alver Crossman, a seasoned politician, do the deed for him.

He now requires someone to manage his treasury.

At least, someone like Ron.

"Grrr," he trembled, just saying Ron's name.

No, do not bring up that old man. You are safe without him now!

He is not afraid of the vicious old man, but what frightens him the most is that THING—yes, that THING, which even the Emperor and his previous world forbade from entering the palace.

The older Ron gets at that time, the sourer things become.

"Greetings to the little sun of Obelia."

The white-haired child with golden eyes interrupted his thoughts. He smiled at him as if he were an angel who had descended from heaven. He reminds him of someone, but his recollection is hazy.

He appears to have seen these expressions before. A little older, a little more mature.

"My name is Ejekiel Alpheus, and it gives me great pleasure to meet his highness."

Alpheus. Oh, the white dog that Athy picks on?

He had nothing in common with his father.

But I don't like him. He's not my type.

"Yes, it's a pleasure to meet the Little Duke of Alpheus Household."

What he did was how he usually greeted noblemen in his previous world.

Ezekiel smiled at him and extended his hand. Of course, it depends on whether he accepts it or not. There was nothing wrong with the way things were going at the time, so he accepted the handshake with a bright smile on his face.

The Marquis, who had once endured the four-hour kneeling conference, was taken aback to see him smiling broadly at a child. Of course, no one dared approach him because word of his tyranny had spread like wildfire among noble houses.

Only the young Alpheus and Robane's grandson dared to approach him.

Except for the Robane grandson (Felix's Nephew), Alpheus might have approached with reason.

"I hope we can be friends, Your Highness."

"I hope we can." Well, Ayhan decided to be a bitch, "I have no intention of making friends with those dumber than me."

Ezekiel was surprised at first but he soon recovered.

"Have you ever read the secret texts of the Ancient Language?"

"I have started reading them, Your Highness." He still smiled innocently, without showing weakness.

I want to make him cry.

It's one of the wonders that Rowoon's language was one of the ancient languages in this world.

Well, he just recited the thing that made Alver Crossman the best Emperor in the Empire. The Alpheus kid looked amazed while respectfully saying, "I'm afraid my knowledge is not comparable to our Prince. But I hope I can chase after that."

"All right..." He smiled and sat at the very back of the tables, drawing everyone's attention to him. Nathan Robane sat beside him, as did Ejekiel. While all of the high-ranking nobles sat in their assigned seats.

Everyone was silent when he took a silent sip of tea and resumed the tea party.

When it became tedious, Yhan decided to leave quietly and without informing anyone. He asked Lily if he could go look around since it was still early. However, he is required to wear a hood. Lily went back first because she needed to look after Athanasia, so it is just him and Choi Han for the first time in years.

"It's been a while since it's been you and me, Choi Han!"

He happily said that and walked around the city. He decided to visit the information guild that he owns, and Raon made the right decision to disguise it as a coffee shop. His milk tea business idea is currently on fire. They are currently being enjoyed by the nobles, and he has been ripping them with it. The commoner's milk tea tastes better than the noblemen's. In any case, that is what merchants do.

He wants to at least try it.

Raon stated that he had found the best person to make them all. From the cashier's stand, he noticed a Bilose Flynn impersonator. It is incredible that reincarnations exist. Looking at Bilose, he appears to be more suited to underground work than this. Anyway, he just let it go because Bilose is a valuable asset to his information guild.

He entered the shop using his guild pass. The waiter whisked him away to the most secluded VIP area. He reminded me of Pendrick. He made a sudden reservation because the majority of the workers here are familiar elves to him.

Fuck. Please do not tell me...

"It is a pleasure to finally meet the proprietor."

He took off his cloak, and soon he was served treats.

"It is been a while; once Athy is allowed to go out, I should bring her here."

Athy followed the most stringent rules for imperial family members.

However....

"Are my eyes deceiving me?"

Choi Han smiled as brightly as he could when he saw the person approaching them.

"Choi Han... You are cretin... Tell me I am dreaming, okay?"

He paled even more when he saw that handsome man approaching him. He had gold hair and looked completely human.

"I am the current guild master... Eruhaben, it is nice to meet the owner."

*flopped*

The person who used to call him an unlucky bastard and fill his peaceful days with nagging.

"I heard the Lemon Tea is good," he said, smiling.

He gave him a freaking smile.

"Haben-nim?"

"Yes, my lord, order me."

He wanted to call it quits and flee right away. He forced all of the food down his throat and smirked at him. Eru-nim is so obedient!

I'm tearing up.

He has never heard Eruhaben this tamed, composed, and kind. It's as if the Eruhaben he knew didn't exist.

I love this world now!

Their conversation was cut short when he dropped a gold coin and ordered that all commoners in the house be treated.

Eruhaben smiled at him, which frightened him, and then left him to his own devices.

I should speak with Raon later and tell him not to keep them hidden. It is not good for his heart.

He continued to walk around until he became tired and decided to return home.

Claude summoned him to the Garnett Palace when he did. He should have heard about what he did at the tea party by now. He might as well have complained that he no longer wanted to attend them.

He entered Claude's room, and soon what met him was the devastating sight of his father drowning in liquor.

"You're here?" Claude coldly looked at him. He eyed the liquor and carefully cleaned the table without waiting for Claude to speak.

"Why are you drinking so much?"

Claude remained silent. He just watched him clean the table.

"Come here."

He sat beside Claude and waited for the man to say anything.

"Can you tell me what you want for your birthday?"

Ah. he forgot. In two days, they will celebrate their eighth birthday.

He considered asking for money, but given how Claude is acting right now, he decided against it.

"Nothing."

He noticed Claude staring at him intently. His arms encircled him around the waist, and he was forced to sit on his lap.

"Anything?"

"None..."

He looked at Claude, who looked miserably right now.

"How about a birthday party?'

"No need."

He didn't actually celebrate them, but Athy would always spend some time with the made.

"You are not even there, so what is the point?"

Claude's eyes widen. He pursed his lips and remained silent for a few moments.

"I am not sure how I should treat both of you."

Claude's tone was depressing.

"While you look and act like me, your eyes remind me of her." His voice trembled as he recalled memories that athy had advised him to forget. "What is more... I can not look at my own daughter because she so closely resembled her."

It was the first time he had seen this man in such a vulnerable state.

"You are drunk," he replied.

"You are tired... You should sleep," he said, covering the emperor's eyes.

Claude was silent for a while. He dozed off while Yhan was sitting on his lap.

Of course, he could not be careless, but look at how this man acted.

"Do not you love that brown-haired girl? Why do you keep looking for your mother?"

He is not supposed to feel anything for Diana. She was just a passing lady, a concubine who gained his favor simply because she was beautiful.

He is heartbroken because of someone else.

"Di...ana..." he said as he turned to face Claude, "I... loved... you..."

Ayhan could not help but stare at this man. He can not help but notice something now that Claude has spoken his name so tenderly and lovingly.

Once again, he learned something useless. He didn't need it. He doesn't need it.

But his instincts tell him that he should forgive this man...

That everything that happened to them and to him was a result of fate's stupid games.

When he thought about it, he could not help but curse the gods who created them this way.

He tried to flee, but Claude's strong arms drew him closer.

"Don't... leave..."

How agonizingly painful his voice sounded right now.

He could not move, so he just embraced the man who was swallowing his pain all by himself.

He had no idea why, but it was the first time he had ever slept comfortably.

.

.

When he awoke, Claude was gone.

He was carefully tucked into bed, and the liquor on the table had all been consumed. He jumped out of bed and decided to return to his palace but came across a nobleman.

The noble looked down at him, but as soon as he did, he was on his knees an auburn haired man came from the halls sneered.

"Lower that head, nobleman."

First, it's Eruhaben.

Now...

"Choi Han..."

He reached out for Choi Han, but he grabbed a different pair of pants instead.

Another auburn-haired man with a viciously attractive face.

"Greetings to the Obelian Empire's Little Sun."

Both of his auburn hairs knelt in front of him.

"My name is Count Molran from the Artha Region, and I am the official Head Butler of Zircon Palace."

The man gave him a look.

In this world, the smiling benign old man from his nightmare followed him.

He takes a step backwards.

He notices Claude and Athy strolling together.

He takes another step back.

"What is wrong?" Claude inquired. Even the Molran duo asked in confusion.

Claude was about to carry him when he let out a yell from the top of his lungs.

"I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Making the emperor turn to stone as he ran away as fast as he could.

My slacker life! My peaceful slacker life! My life without lemon tea!

That lemon tea is straight from hell!

"I HATE YOU ALL!!"

You bastard god of death! I swear! I will definitely kill you!

He shout's at the top of his lungs, leaving everyone dumbfounded that the collected and calm prince is openly cursing everyone right now.

Of course, there's one person who couldn't take the blow.

.

.

.

"Are you alright, dad?"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Why would he hate me?"

Is that Claude turned dumb just because his son told him that he hates him right on his face.

That was a hard blow.

.

.

.

Meanwhile:

Ayhan....

that was a harsh blow...

TBC

this is the last of the chapter I have prepared so far. will update once i got idea what to follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 589 5
Cale gets soul switched with ogCale. Everyone thinks at first that Cale lost his memories. But they soon find out the truth. SPOILER warning till the...
3.1K 334 5
"If you can't protect her, then you should've not brought her here." The Duke stared at him for a good while. "You should not have brought her here i...
222K 9.1K 40
"I want you." With a touch as light as a feather, Cillian hooked a thick finger under her chin to get a better look at her face. "Look at me." Slowly...
145K 9.6K 47
Everyone is dreaming to be loved, deserving to be treated fairly and just but for a 19 years old omega male like Xiao Zhan, love is like an unreachab...