Under The Stars | Bang Chan F...

Von Joybananamilk

A Stray Kids AU Fanfiction. ﹒⪩⪨﹒Themes !! • Zombie Apocalypse ° Mafia Groups and Rivalries • Romance, Thrill... Mehr

Intro - Author's Notes
Chapter 1: Birthday
Chapter 2: Him
Chapter 3: Boxer
Chapter 4: Ring Ring Ring
Chapter 5: Rooftop
Chapter 6: Break In
Chapter 8: New Home
Chapter 9: The Plan
Chapter 10: Flight
Chapter 11: Australia
Chapter 12: Blueprint
Chapter 13: RRS
Chapter 14: Back in Korea
Chapter 15: SSICK
Chapter 16: Perfect Dress
Chapter 17: TMT
Chapter 18: Improvement
Chapter 19: Date
Chapter 20: Mixtape: Oh
Chapter 21: Mixtape #1
Chapter 22: Mixtape #2
Chapter 23: Mixtape #3
Chapter 24: Mixtape #4
Chapter 25: 4419
Chapter 26: Red Lights
★ New Characters !!
Chapter 27: HP BDAY
Chapter 28: Booster
Chapter 29 : A Different Perspective
Chapter 30: Back Door
Chapter 31: Skills Put to The Test
Chapter 32: Baby Steps
Chapter 33: Drive
Chapter 34: Haven
Chapter 35: The Tortoise?
★ appreciation note
★ Special Chapter: Movie Night ★
Chapter 36: And The Hare
Chapter 37: Uncover?
Chapter 38: The Truth
Chapter 39: Halloween
Chapter 40: Progress Further P1
Chapter 41: Progress Further P2
Chapter 42: Levanter
Chapter 43: Double Knot
ೃ⁀➷
Chapter 44: Leave

Chapter 7: Mansion

394 9 5
Von Joybananamilk

July 29th, 3:23am

It was probably around 3am already.

I've been sitting here waiting for hours. Hyunjin, Changbin, and Felix kept switching positions to keep an eye on me. I think Seungmin was doing something important because he didn't show up anymore.

I'm so tired. My eyelids are heavy and I could just knock out at any moment into a heavy sleep. Waiting in silence for so long really take the energy out of you.

I was just about to rest my eyes when I heard the doors of the entrance open. The way the doors opened and closed was pretty loud.

"Hyunjin, Changbin, Felix! Where are you guys?" A firm voice sounded, calling after the three men that had been watching over me. "In the living room!" Felix yelled in response.

Multiple footsteps were heard coming towards the living room. That's when I saw Lee Know with an extremely serious look on his face. "Chan had suffered an injury. We're not sure if it's minor or not but it involved a knife gashing. Get Seungmin here quickly." Lee Know ordered and Changbin quickly left to get Seungmin. Then more people had entered the living room. Everyone's coming to the living room I guess.

Han and a younger looking man with black hair entered, helping Chan into the living room. Standing up, I moved aside as they came near the couch, laying Chan down. Chan was covered in blood, but what I noticed mostly was a big slash that ran from his upper arm and across his elbow to his forearm. That looked gruesome. It must feel gruesome too.

Chan grimaced in pain as he lifted a knee and folded his leg. There was a hole in the thigh area of his pants. It looked like he got shot there or something. How is he still alive? I would've just accepted my death from all the pain.

Changbin quickly returned with Seungmin beside him. Seungmin had a kit with him and quickly kneeled down next to the couch. He took Chan's shirt off to inspect for any extra wounds. "Not any other wounds. Just a bullet to the thyroid area and a wound to the arm. I'll need to put stitches on both." He turned his head to Felix and Felix nodded in acknowledgement, leaving the living room.

Seungmin took out a small bottle of rubbing alcohol and some tweezers. Han handed him a towel and Seungmin poured some of the rubbing alcohol onto the towel. He pressed it against Chan's wound for a bit, earning a hiss from Chan. After applying some alcohol, he placed the towel aside and cleaned his tweezers, applying some rubbing alcohol on them as well. He took the tweezers and started towards Chan's bullet wound. Oh God, I can't be watching this. But I can't look away either.

Seungmin pulled the bullet out of Chan's thigh slowly. "Holy shit." Chan cursed under his breath from the pain. Felix soon returned with some supplies for stitching.

- ,,

After Chan got his wounds treated, stitched, and bandaged, we all sat down in the living room silently. Chan kept looking at me and I kept looking at the ground awkwardly.

"Jeongin, did you get any information on the men who broke into Y/n's home earlier?" Han was speaking to that young looking guy. Jeongin. So many names...

Jeongin nodded and brought out a tablet that looked high tech and not something from any popular or rich brand. He raised the tablet up, facing the wall and a digital screen showed up, taking me by surprise. Holograms like this actually exist?

Jeongin had pulled up some pictures. "Since the intruders had gotten away and we couldn't see their faces, I wasn't able to identify them. But they had obvious tattoos. They were part of the gang called TMT. He zoomed in on the pictures, showing the tattoos on the necks of the three intruders. It was "TMT" written in big bold letters, gothic print. So... This was another gang? Why am I getting involved with another gang too?

Jeongin turned off the hologram and his tablet, sitting back down. "They've probably found out about the plan. We should take proper precautions and not let Y/n out of our sight."

Deciding to finally speak up, I looked at all of them. "So, I can't go back to work?"

Lee Know gave me a stern look, his eyebrows knitting together. "You're more concerned about going to work right now? Do you have any idea how much danger you're in?" I shrugged and shut my mouth, looking back down at the carpeted floor.

"Lee Know is right, Y/n. You have to be more concerned about what's happening." Han explained in a soft tone. I shook my head and looked at Han.

"How am I supposed to be concerned about any of this if I don't know what's going on? All I know is that I'm getting involved in these stupid gangs for some stupid fucking reason I don't know about. And all of you guys keep saying, 'you'll find out soon enough'. When am I supposed to find out exactly!?" I raised my voice, pissed from how exhausted it was from all of this. This was outrageous. I didn't ask for any of this.

Han looked down and cleared his throat.

"Y/n, I'll explain it all to you when everything is set and ready." Chan said, looking at me with a firm yet soft expression. He stood up and walked over to me, reaching his hand out for me to take. I didn't take his hand. I didn't trust any of them, especially not him. But he didn't give me a choice. He took my hand and pulled me up, leading me out of the living room. "You'll stay in one of the guest rooms for the time being. We can't risk you being hurt or kidnapped by another gang."

We entered a room upstairs and down the long hall to the right. It wasn't too large for me and was kept tidy. It looked simple and clean. It's like they were expecting for me to stay here a while ago.

He sat me down on the bed and handed me a key. "This is just in case you get locked out or anything by accident. I'm sure it's easy to find this room within the mansion, so I hope you won't get lost." He gave me a smile, his dimples showing softly. I curled my fingers around the key in my palm and let out a sigh.

Chan sat down on the bed next to me and let out a sigh as well. I could tell he was in pain whenever he moved but he tried not to show it. "Doll, I want you to trust me completely. And in order for that, I'll try to gain your trust little by little. I'm not going to hurt you, and I don't want you to think you're in great danger. But I also want you to know that the situation we're all in isn't safe for you specifically, and that's why we're here." He took my free hand in his and squeezed it gently. His hand was warm unlike mine. Mine was cold. It felt nice, but I couldn't just give into him.

"It's alright if you're scared and feel uncomfortable with me or the others. We'll help you through it and try to make you understand, especially when we tell you about the plan and why you're so involved. It has something to do with your parents."

My parents? How did he know about my parents? I'm even more confused now, more questions forming in my head. But I know I shouldn't ask so many questions.

"Y/n, you left something back at your place." He held up a katana, it was my katana. "This is yours, right? Your initials are burned onto the tamahagane."
(Tamahagane is Japanese for jewel steel or the purest steel. It's the blade of the katana.)

He chuckled, observing the katana in his hand. The katana was a gift from my dad. He loved Japanese culture, he had a Japanese best friend as well. Uncle was in Tokyo currently, I do talk to him sometimes. He was of Samurai descent and made a lot of different katanas in his shop, hence why I had my own custom one. It had a serpent carved onto the wood of the sheath. I always loved snakes oddly enough growing up, that's why. My parents always called me a little snake because of my childish tricks.
(Joy's Note: Me too, bae. Me too.)

Chan set it aside on the bed behind us. "I locked the sheath onto it though. Only temporarily of course. I'll unlock it when I think it's alright. Don't think of trying to slide into any of us. We're not dumb." He'd say in a jokingly manner, looking at me once again.

I looked away. I was still pretty silent. I didn't know what to say or what to do... And I was literally here sitting in a robe with a nightgown underneath. My hair was messy as well. Isn't this embarrassing?

"Y/n ah." I looked up at him again, his eyes meeting mine. He released my hand and ran his hand through his own hair. "You need clothes, yeah?" I guess he noticed what I was wearing. I nodded my head quietly and he chuckled softly in response. "Just wear that for the rest of the night and I'll have one of the kids get you some clothes in the morning." I nodded and he stood. He reached over and ruffled my hair before heading towards the door.

"Take some rest, doll." He left my room, closing the door behind him.

ೃ⁀➷

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

88.1K 2.4K 24
disclaimer: discontinued! and also written poorly because I just started writing at the time so be warned of how bad it is 💀 read at your own risk b...
1.6K 176 18
"--- 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐨, 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞?" "𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭...
2.4K 110 17
This is the 'naughty' version of my skz fanfic where the main character is treated like a piece of shit. Here y/n (the main character) will get into...
97.1K 2.6K 49
Living in Chicago with her career as a doctor just beginning, 23-year-old Eisa Yun has a bright future ahead of her. That is until her father's unpai...