Duality RWBY Harem X Male Rea...

By Atlasmannz

Y/N is the son of Noob Saibot but was raised by the second Sub Zero and the Lin Kuei. One day a Special Force... More

Bio
Rest of bio
prolouge
Harem (updated)
Beacon
Visions
The Birth of Noob Saibot
story idea
1k Reads
Initiation
You people are legends
Classmates and Lifemates
Field Trip Postponed
On Hold
It's coming back
The Stray and The Run-away
Black, White, and Blue
Volume 2
Volume 2 Bio
Volume 2 prolouge
Back to Beacon
Trailer 1
Trailer 2 (alternate paths)
New Friends and New Enemies
Raiden in the Flesh (short chapter)
A Minor Hiccup
The Dance Pt. 1
The Dance pt. 2 (shorter then most chapters)
Poll for V3 ending
Volume 3 Bio
Results of poll
The Tournament

Jaunedice

237 5 3
By Atlasmannz

Y/N's pov

I woke up today wondering if last night had been a dream. Not only was I dating Akari, but Ashley too. I got of bed and got dressed. I exited the bathroom only for two hands to cover my eyes.

???: Guess who.

I recognized the voice quickly.

Y/N: Ashley?

Ashley: Good job. I think you deserve a reward.

She takes her hands off of my eyes turns me around and kisses me. It is now painfully obvious last night happened.

Y/N: That is one hell of a good morning.

Ashley: (giggles) Go wake sleeping beauty while I get Alex up, please?

I comply and go over to Akari's bed and shake her gently.

Akari: Five more minutes.

Y/N: We have class.

Akari: Don't care.

She then grabbed me and pulled me into the bed.

Akari: Cuddle.

Y/N: Not the time for it. We have to go.

Akari: Fine!

We both get up and she goes to get ready.

Alex: I don't know how the hell you're dating both of them.

Y/N: I don't either.

Ashley: What? Just for your information you are very charming.

Akari came out of the bathroom and Alex went in.

Akari: I agree with that statement.

Ashley: So who's class do we have first?

Y/N: Goodwitch.

Alex comes out of the bathroom.

Alex: Then let's go.

We all head out the door and head to Goodwitch's class. We enter and I take a seat. Takeda comes over and sits next to me rather exititedly.

Takeda: You fucking mad man!

Y/N: What do you mean?

Takeda: I saw you on the balcony. You my friend are an absolute beast.

Y/N: Oh, you saw that huh?

Takeda: Hell, yeah man.

Ashley: Takeda, move over.

Takeda: Why?

Ashley: So I can sit by my boyfriend.

Takeda turns to me slowly.

Takeda: No. Fucking. Way.

Ashley grabs him and throws him out of the chair. She then sits next to me, grabs my arm, and leans on me.

Y/N: You are no stranger to PDA are you?

Ashley: Nope.

Akari sits next to me and also leans on me.

Takeda stands up and walks over to his team. Cassie walks over to me a minute later.

Cassie: Hey, Y/N can we talk after class?

Y/N: Yeah, sure.

Cassie: Okay. See you then.

Akari: You are so oblivious.

Y/N: What do you mean?

Ashley: She's into you.

Y/N: Another?

Akari: More then just her.

Y/N: How do you know who likes me?

Ashley: We have a groupchat.

Y/N: Me and the guys need one of those too. Who is everyone in the chat.

Akari: Me, Ashley, Cassie, Yang, Blake, Ruby, Weiss, Pyrrha, Jacqui, and Nora.

Y/N: Which ones like me?

Ashley: All of them except Jacqui... I think.

Then Team RWBY and Team JNPR came into the room. Soon after that class began.
The first sparring match of the year was more of a beatdown. The match up was Cardin and Jaune. Jaune... was getting his ass handed to him. Now he is leaning on his sword exhausted. He musters up enough strength to attack but fails.

Cardin: This is the part where you lose.

Jaune: Over my dead-

Jaune is cut off by Cardin kneeing him in the gut causing him to fall on the ground with a grunt. Cardin is about to hit Juane with his mace, but Ms. Goodwitch stops him before he can.

Goodwitch: Cardin, that's enough!

Cardin stops and walks away with a smug look... what a dick.

Goodwitch: Students, as you can see, Mr. Arc's aura has now dropped into the red. In a tournament styled duel, this would indicate Jaune is no longer fit for battle, and the official may call the match.

Jaune takes out his scroll to look at his stats. Goodwitch takes notice of this.

Goodwitch: Mr. Arc, it's been weeks now. Please try to refer to your scroll during combat. Gauging your Aura will help you decide when it's appropriate to attack, or when it's better to move to a more... defensive strategy. We wouldn't want you to be gobbled up by a Beowolf, now, would we?

Cardin: Speak for yourself...

Y/N: Prick.

Goodwitch heard me.

Goodwitch: Mr. L/N, detention.

Y/N: Yes Maam.

Goodwitch: Remember, everyone, the Vytal Festival is only a few months away! It won't be long before students from other kingdoms start arriving in Vale, so keep practicing! Those who choose to compete in the combat tournament will be representing all of Vale!

The bell rings and we all exit class.

We're now sitting at lunch with Team RWBY and Team JNPR and Nora is telling us some wild story.

Nora: So, there we were, in the middle of the night.

Ren: It was day.

Nora leaned in towards Blake and Yang. Blake is paying no attention what and Yang has her face cupped and is paying attention.

Nora: We were surrounded by Ursai...

Ren: They were Beowolves.

Nora: (stands on the table) Dozens of them!

Weiss is paying no attention and is filing her nails. While Ruby, Pyrrha, and my team are listening politely.

Ren: Two of 'em.

Nora: But they were no match, and in the end, Ren and I took them down and made a buttload of Lien selling Ursa skin rugs!

Ren: She's been having this dream for a month now.

Y/N: Eh, let her dream.

I look at Jaune and he's just playing with his food.

Y/N: Hey, you ok, Jaune?

Jaune: Huh? Oh, yeah! Why?

Ruby: It's just you seem a little... not okay.

Jaune: Guys. I'm fine. Seriously! Look!

He gives a thumbs up and laughs nervously.

Pyrrha: Jaune. Cardin's been picking on you since the first week of school!

Jaune: Who? Cardin Winchester? Nah... He just likes to mess around! You know, practical jokes.

Alex: Say what you want, but the guy's a major bully.

Jaune: (scoffs) Name one time he's 'bullied' me.

Flashbacks

Jaune is walking to class when Cardin passes him and knocks his book out of his hands. Cardin countinues walking with his arms out as if challenging someone.

Jaune: Ah, come on!

Jaune is now about to walk through a doorway, but Cardin presses his sheath causing it to go into it's shield form. It then blocks the doorway while Jaune tries to pry it back out.

Jaune: Come on!

Goodwitch is in the locker room with several students explaining the rocket lockers.

Goodwitch: Each of you will be assigned one rocket propelled locker to store your weapons and extra armour. Additionally your locker can be sent to a custom location based on a six digit code.

Cardin then shove Jaune into a locker and closes it.

Jaune: What!? No, wait, wait! You've got to let me out of here! Please! Don't! Don't! Don't do it!

Cardin ignores him and launches the locker.

Jaune: Ahhh, coooom oooooooon!

Flashbacks end

Jaune: I didn't land that far from the school.

Y/N: If you need help you can ask us.

Nora: Ooooh! We'll break his legs.

Alex gags and we all look at him.

Alex: Sorry. Broken limbs are just nasty to look at.

Y/N: Your father has no arms, and broken limbs scare you more.

Alex: Don't judge me mister I'm scared of walruses.

Y/N: You and Takeda are sick for showing me that movie.

Jaune: Guys, really it's fine! Besides, it's not like he's only a jerk to me; he's a jerk to everyone.

We all look to see Cardin and his team picking on a rabbit faunus by grabbing her ears.

Rabbit faunus: Ow! That hurts! Please, stop.

Cardin: (laughing) I told you they were real!

Russel: What a freak!

Y/N: Jaune that doesn't make it okay. Now if you all will excuse me, I'm gonna go deal with that.

Akari: Babe, Don't.

Every girl except Ashley and Akari: Babe!?

Ashley: Fuck 'em up, Babe.

Every girl except those two: You too!?

I walk off to stop Cardin.

Y/N: Hey! Stop it!

Cardin: What are you gonna do, huh? Put me on ice?

Y/N: I was going to hit you... but...

I froze his legs and arms.

Y/N: Thanks for the idea.

I then get puched in the face by Russel. I return the favor and kick him in the stomach. When he bends over holding his stomach, I roundhouse kick his head.

Y/N: Anyone else?

The other two rush me but, I sweep ones leg out from underneath him and elbow the other in the jaw. I turn and look at the rabbit faunus.

Y/N: Are you okay?

Rabbit faunus: Yeah, I-I'm okay.

Y/N: That's good. So, what's your name?

Rabbit faunus: V... Velvet.

Y/N: Nice to meet you. I'm Y/N.

Velvet: Nice to meet you, too. Thank you for helping me.

Y/N: You're welcome. My family wouldn't stand for that. So, I will not stand for that.

Velvet: I have to go. Bye.

Y/N: Bye, Velvet.

As she walked away I turned back to the table. As I started walking, she ran back and kissed me on the cheek. She then ran off again. I walked back to the table.

Alex: That was something, huh.

Takeda walks over from his lunch table.

Takeda: Teach me your ways.

Y/N: Remember when you showed me 'Tusk'?

Takeda: (defeatedly) Alright.

I then got a text from Cassie that said "Meet me in my dorm at 6:00." I replied "Alright. See you then."

Takeda: That's weird.

Y/N: What.

Takeda: Got a text from Cassie saying "Keep the fuck out of the dorm at 6:00."

Timeskip

3rd person

Jaune is sleeping at his desk in Professor Oobleck's class during classtime.

Oobleck: Yes! Yes, prior to the Faunus Rights Revolution, more populary known as the Faunus War, humankind was quite, quite adamant about centralizing Faunus population in Menagerie.

He points at a map with a stick.

Oobleck: Now! While this must feel like ancient history to many of you, it is imparitive to remember that these are relatively recent events! Why, the repercussions of the uprising can still be seen to this day! Now! Have any among you been subjagated or discriminated because of your Faunus heritage?

Some students raise their hand. Velevt hesitates but eventually raises her hand.

Oobleck: Dreadful, simply dreadful! Remember, students, it is precisely this kind of ignorance that breeds violence!
I mean, I mean, I mean just look at what happened to the White Fang! Now, which one of you young scholars can tell me what many theorize to be turning point in the third year of the war?

Weiss raises her hand.

Oobleck: Yes?

Weiss: The battle at Fort Castle!

Oobleck: Precisely! And, who can tell me the advantage the Faunus had over General Lagune's forces?

Cardin flicks a paper football at Jaune waking him up.

Jaune: Hey!

Oobleck: Mr. Arc. Finally contributing to class! This is excellent! Excellent! What is the answer.

Jaune: Uhhhh... The answer... The advantage... that the Faunus...

Jaune looks around the classroom and sees Y/N motioning something to him.

Y/N: (mouthing) Night Vision.

Jaune: Uhh... Binoculars!

Cardin laughs while Y/N just looks dissappointed.

Oobleck: Very funny, Mr. Arc! Cardin! Perhaps you would care to share your thoughts on the subject!

Cardin: Well, I know it's easier to train an animal than a soldier.

Pyrrha: You're not the most open minded of individuals, are you, Cardin?

Cardin: What? You gotta problem?

Pyrrha: No, I have the answer! It's night vision. Many Faunus are known to have nearly perfect sight in the dark.

Y/N: General Lagune was inexperienced, and made the mistake of trying to ambush the Faunus in their sleep. His army was outmatched and he was captured. If he had paid attention, he wouldn't have been known as a huge failure.

Cardin got up with his fist clenched.

Oobleck: Mr. Winchester! Please take your seat. You and Mr. Arc can both see me after class for additional readings.

Jaune: Oohhhh

The bell rings.

Oobleck: Next lesson will be the Motal Kombat Tournament and It's factions. We start with the Lin Kuei.

Timeskip

Y/N's pov

I was standing in my dorm with Alex, Takeda, and Kung Jin, drinking soda while the others were out doing thier thing.

Takeda: You really got detention with Goodwitch.

Y/N: She's very strict.

Takeda: Yep.

Kung Jin: Yep.

Alex: Yep.

Y/N: Yep.

Alex: This reminds me of a show I watched with my dad.

Takeda: Yep.

Y/N: Yep.

Kung Jin: Yep.

Alex: Yep.

Takeda loses his grip on his soda. Dropping onto the floor.

Y/N: God dammit, Takeda!

Takeda: Alright, I'm cleaning it.

Takeda leaves to go get the cleaning supplies.

Y/N: That boy ain't right.

Kung Jin: Don't you have detention in like five minutes.

I look at my watch.

Y/N: Oh, shit!

I run out of the room and run across campus to get to Goodwitch's classroom. I ran past Team RWBY.

Yang: Why are you running!?

Y/N: Detention!

Yang: Oh, ok!

I finally arrived at Goodwitch's classroom.

Y/N: Finally.

I enter the room and Goodwitch looks up at the door.

Goodwitch: Good to see you made it on time, Mr. L/N.

Y/N: (still trying to catch his breath) Yep... glad to... to be here.

Goodwitch: Take a seat.

I sit down and wait for further instruction.

Goodwitch: Do any extra work you have.

Y/N: Yes, ma'am.

Timeskip

I just got out of detention and I'm going to meet Cassie at her dorm. I knock and she answers.

Cassie: Hey, glad you could make it.

Y/N: Glad I could, too.

Cassie: Come on in.

She moves to let me in.

Y/N: Thank you.

I enter and she sits on her bed and I sit on the one opposite of it.

Y/N: What did you need to talk about?

Cassie: Just wanted to see how your team was doing.

Y/N: We're going along just fine. So, where do you think Kung Jin, Jacqui, and Takeda went?

Cassie: Takeda and Kung Jin are probably out with Alex, and Jacqui might be hanging out with Team RWBY.

Y/N: You guys make friends fast.

Cassie: Guess so.

Y/N: Me and the guys need a groupchat.

Cassie: You know, there is something else I wanted to talk about. I know you're dating Ashley and Akari, but do you think you have room for another one.

Y/N: I... I uh... I mean... of course.

Cassie: Really?

Y/N: Of course.

She stands up and goes over to me.

Cassie: Thank you.

She leaned over to me and kissed me.

Y/N: What time is it?

Cassie: Way past curfew.

Y/N: I'll have to be sneaky then.

Cassie: You leaving?

Y/N: Yeah, sorry.

Cassie: It's okay. I'll see you tomorrow. I love you.

Y/N: I love you, too.

I then left into the hallway to my dorm. I enter and see Akari and Ashley waiting.

Akari: Hey, babe.

Ashley: Hey, Y/N.

Y/N: Hey.

Akari: Nice of you to bring Cassie in.

Y/N: Word gets out quick, huh?

Ashley: Yep.

Akari: Where's Alex?

Y/N: Probably out with Takeda and Kung Jin.

Ashley: We're gonna go hang out with Team RWBY. We'll see you tonight.

Y/N: Guess I'll go hang out with the boys then.

Ashley and Akari: Bye.

Y/N: Bye.

I go find the boys and hang out with them but they seem quiet.

Y/N: What's wrong?

Kung Jin: We heard a conversation between Jaune and Pyrrha.

Y/N: About?

Takeda: Jaune faked his way into Beacon.

Y/N: You're sure?

Alex: Positive.

Y/N: Nobody else can know about this.

Takeda and the others: Agreed.

Alex: Well, let's go do stupid shit.

Y/N: I'm in.

Takeda: Same.

Kung Jin: Me, too.

Timeskip

Me and Alex are now back in the dorm.

Y/N: Girls still aren't back.

Alex: Might be staying with Team RWBY.

Y/N: We gotta feild trip tomorrow. Better get to sleep.

Alex: Yeah.

My scroll dings. I look and see the girls are staying with Team RWBY. I text them telling them goodnight and that I love them.

Y/N: You were right. Night dude.

Alex: Night.

We turn out the lights and go to bed.

3rd person pov. Team RWBY's dorm.

Yang: So, how would we tell him?

Ruby: Maybe tomorrow at the field trip?

Blake: How about this? The next time we all go into Vale we tell him?

Weiss: After the field trip?

Ruby: Good idea.

Weiss: Then it's settled. After the field trip we go into Vale, and invite him. Then we ask him out.

RBY: Got it.

Akari: (whispering to Ashley) They are so lucky that we're friends with them.

Ashley: Yep.

Yang turned out the lights and got into bed while the others did the same.

A/N: Sorry this took so long to get out. I've been busy and I'm working on starting another book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 40 7
Having had enough of the rich kid gig. Y/n L/n runs off to find his place in the world that doesn't revolve around the life that his father wants for...
2.7K 45 16
This will follow the story of F/n a mysterious yet powerful boy who appears more than meets the eye as he prefers to his closely guarded his past to...
61.3K 527 46
this is about a student in beacon about to confess his feelings to the rwby how will they react to it well find out in the story disclaimer i do not...
445K 5.9K 46
A boy named (Y/N) (L/N) grew up in an orphanage and after years of he got sick of it all and ran away. He had to learn how to survive on the streets...