[Quick travel] What should I...

By shumeya20

[Quick travel] What should I do if the host always wants to destroy the world? Author: Tang Nuo Duanzi Categ... More

Chapter 1 The domineering CEO falls in love with me 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27 first world END
28 The Zombie King Falls in Love with Me 1
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45 second world end
46 the cult master is inlove with me 1
47
48
49
51
52
53
54
55
56 third world End
Chapter 57 Punishing the World 1
Chapter 58 The World of Punishment 2
Chapter 59 The World of Punishment 3
Chapter 60 The World of Punishment 4
Chapter 61 Punishment World 5
Chapter 62 The World of Punishment 6
Chapter 63 The World of Punishment 7
Chapter 64 Punishing the World 8
Chapter 65 Punishing the World 9
Chapter 66 Punishing the World 10
Chapter 67 Punishing the World 11
Chapter 68 Punishing the World 12
Chapter 69 Punishing the World 13
Chapter 70 Punishing the World Ended
Chapter 71 The Movie King
Chapter 72 The Movie King Falls in Love with Me 2
Chapter 73 The Movie King Falls in Love with Me 3
Chapter 74 The Movie King Falls in Love with Me 4
Chapter 75 The Best Actor Falls in Love with Me 5
Chapter 76 The Movie King Falls in Love with Me 6
Chapter 77 The Best Actor Falls in Love with Me 7
Chapter 78 The Movie King Falls in Love with Me 8
Chapter 79 The Best Actor Falls in Love with Me 9
Chapter 80 The movie king fell in love with me 10
Chapter 81 The Best Movie King Falls in Love with Me
In the finale of Chapter 82,

50

1.1K 38 1
By shumeya20

"Anmenan, where is your master? We want to visit him today, but these blind guards from your Heaven and Earth Sect have been blocking us." A burly man stood at the gate of the Heaven and Earth Sect and shouted triumphantly road.

The other people who followed the big man also echoed what the big man said, and kept shouting there.

An Monan looked at the big man expressionlessly, and said sarcastically, "Oh? Is that so? Is this what you call a visit? Aren't you here to smash the field?" "How is it possible? The

leader Chen Tianyun is so famous in the world, The Tiandi Sect also has a detached status in the Jianghu, how dare we offend the Tiandi Sect and the leader Chen Tianyun?" The big man said sarcastically.

Chen Tianyun is indeed very powerful, but the key point is that Chen Tianyun has disappeared now. Although An Monan and Luo Xuanbai were among the top rookies in the arena, these veterans did not take them seriously at all. After all, it was not in vain that they lived so long longer than these two young people. How could so many of them be afraid of An Monan and Luo Xuanbai, two young people who hadn't even grown hair yet?

"What do you want to do? Since you don't dare to offend our Heaven and Earth Sect, what do you want to do with so many people here today? Are you looking for death? Be careful that my master will settle accounts with you!" Luo Xuanbai jumped Come out, pointing at these people in front of you and yelling.

"Then ask your master to come out! Call him out if you have the ability! We are here to meet the leader Chen Tianyun. What do you mean by keeping us from seeing him?" The big man was afraid that the world would not be chaotic. shouted.

Luo Xuanbai didn't know what to say now, his master was missing, how could he ask his master to come out? Luo Xuanbai shut his mouth in anger, and stopped talking.

Seeing Luo Xuanbai like this, the big man and the people behind him became more confident.

"Is it true that the rumors about the disappearance of the leader Chen Tianyun in the Jianghu are true? That would be a pity. After all, I have some friendship with the leader Chen Tianyun. Since he is missing now, I must come to help now for the sake of our friendship. He took good care of the Heaven and Earth Sect, lest some unruly people focus on the Heaven and Earth Sect, do you think I am right?"

Everyone else echoed the big man's words, but Chen Zhiying, who was standing by the side, was so angry that his face was livid.

"Even if my father is really missing, so what? Our Tiandi Sect and our senior brother, he will manage the affairs of the Tiandi Sect, and you shameless people don't need to intervene!" Chen Zhiying shouted angrily.

An Monan heard Chen Zhiying's words, and felt that Chen Zhiying wanted to add a label of "brainless" besides crying. He really admires Chen Zhiying, why is he so stupid? In this way, the matter of Chen Tianyun's disappearance was completely confirmed.

And when those people heard Chen Zhiying's words, the expressions on their faces became secretly happy. It seems that Chen Tianyun has really disappeared, which is really great, they finally have a chance to get the magic book.

And Fu Chengze, who had been standing silently by the side, looked at the ugly faces of all the upright people in the martial arts, and sneered.

These are the so-called upright people in martial arts, all hypocritical, always using high-sounding words to cover up their ugly crimes. These righteous martial arts people have done more bad things than anyone else, but they all pretend to be good people, which is really disgusting.

Fu Chengze doesn't think the demon sect he leads is extremely evil, at least they dare to admit that they have done bad things, and they are all aboveboard when they do bad things.

But these so-called martial arts righteous people all dare to do what they don't want to be, they only dare to do those nasty things behind their backs.

After knowing that Chen Tianyun had disappeared, someone finally couldn't help it, and rushed towards the door of the Tiandijiao, trying to forcefully break in and snatch the magical secrets.

The person standing in the front was Anmenan. That person didn't pay attention to Anmenan at all, and stabbed at Anmenan quickly and mercilessly with the sword in his hand.

"Brother, be careful!" Chen Zhiying's ear-piercing scream rang out.

Anmonan frowned and blocked his ears with both hands. While kicking the sword in the hand of the man who came up to seek death with his foot, he said angrily, "Don't call me okay? You will give me my ears." Deafened."

Seeing that An Monan kicked the man away effortlessly, Chen Zhiying covered her mouth embarrassingly, not daring to scream anymore.

There was nothing serious about Anmenan kicking that man away, but when the man landed on the ground, his appearance made everyone open their mouths in shock.

Just now Anmonan clearly only kicked, but this kick broke the sword in the man's hand, and he was kicked away. The most surprising thing is that when the man fell to the ground, the two broken pieces The sword was actually inserted into the man's eyes accurately.

"AHH!!!!!!" The man's tragic scream resounded through the sky, he covered his eyes in pain, and rolled on the ground in pain, the blood from his eyes soon flowed all over the man's body .

The cruel and bloody scene in front of them shocked everyone. They looked at Anmenan in disbelief, unable to believe what they saw.

How did Anmenan do it? He was so fast that he could barely see clearly just now, and how could Anmenan's actions be so cruel? The people present here are all upright martial artists, no matter how many nasty things they have done behind the scenes, they are all sneaky and dare not let others know.

But now Anmenan dared to brutally kill a person in front of so many people. Isn't Anmenan afraid that today's incident will spread to the world? If this incident got out today, Anmenan would be accused by everyone in the martial arts world, and his reputation would be completely ruined.

Luo Xuanbai looked at the man's miserable condition with a trembling body, and was a little afraid of his complacency these past few days. He almost forgot how cruel Anmenan was, and he has been trying to provoke Anmenan these days. He really didn't dare to do it anymore, because he was afraid that he would end up in such a miserable end like this man in the future.

Seeing that An Monan's methods were so cruel, Chen Zhiying also began to feel uneasy. Why does the elder brother seem to be a different person now? Where did the gentle and kind elder brother go? Obviously, the elder brother would not kill people casually before, and he would not be so fierce. What happened during the time he was away?

Fu Chengze was probably the only person present who didn't think An Monan was too cruel. He looked at An Monan with admiration in his eyes, and his heart trembled slightly.

An Monan is the strangest and most different person he has ever met. He is different from those hypocritical martial arts decent people. He never cares about other people's eyes when he does things. A freewheeling person.

Fu Chengze appreciates such a person very much, but Fu Chengze's nature is doomed that he is not a person who will easily trust others. The more An Monan behaves like this, the more he doubts An Monan.

From the performance of other people, Fu Chengze could tell that An Monan seemed to have changed a lot, and he was completely different from him before. It was because of this that Fu Chengze never believed what An Mo Nan was doing now. He always felt that An Mo Nan's current appearance was like a huge conspiracy, trying to seduce him into the bait.

There are many doubts about Chen Tianyun's disappearance. Fu Chengze suspects that Chen Tianyun and An Monan directed and acted on their own. In addition to An Monan's cruelty now, Fu Chengze also suspected that he was deliberately acting in front of him in order to gain his trust.

But even with such doubts in his heart, what Fu Chengze couldn't deny was that he seemed to be gradually attracted to An Monan.

If An Monan is really what he suspects, then Fu Chengze will not let An Monan go, he will definitely make him pay a heavy price, and let him know how dangerous it is to lie to Fu Chengze to die .

"Host, Fu Chengze's admiration value for you has increased to 20 points, and the blackening value has increased to 10 points." 004 suddenly shouted very excitedly.

This is really not easy, Fu Chengze's admiration value and blackening value have finally changed, 004 feels that he has finally gotten a little reward for his humiliation during this period. 004 really hopes that the host will not be so playful in the future, complete the task well, and end this plane as soon as possible.

An Monan didn't understand why 004 was so excited, and he didn't understand why Fu Chengze's inexplicable admiration value and blackness value had risen, but he didn't care too much. What he cared about most now was the people in front of him who dared to die in front of him. this group of people.

"Who else wants to come up and try? How about all of you come up together?" Anmonan looked at the ants in front of him and asked contemptuously.

The contempt in Anmenan's tone made many people annoyed. Although Anmenan looked very powerful, they didn't believe that Anmenan could beat so many of them. If all of them went together, then Anmenan would definitely not be their opponent, so what is Anmenan pulling at?

The angry people looked at each other, and then rushed towards Anmenan in tacit understanding.

The next scene was unforgettable for those who survived standing here even after many years, because this place has completely turned into a purgatory on earth, and Anmenan's cruelty and ruthlessness made many people feel terrified from the bottom of their hearts.

Anmenan is like a monster without emotion. In Anmenan's eyes, these people are all like weak ants. They were all killed by Anmenan without mercy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.4K 1.3K 62
[Quick Time Travel] The villain boss is targeting Maomao again" Author: Stone Girl Introduction: [Multiple breeds of cute kittens vs. the paranoid, c...
659K 94.4K 37
Yaduvanshi Series #3 it is a book under yaduvanshi series. But it could be read as standalone too. Nitya Raghavendra is a telugu businesswoman earnin...
151K 4.7K 130
Name : 我爹是灭世反派,而我才三岁半 Author : 兰陵笑笑梦 Status : 129 Chapters (Completed) Original work : https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=6926474 Ye Qing trav...
777K 7.8K 66
𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ don't forget to vote, share and comment. 🤍