Seraphic (atwow)

By Softly_Blessed21

Jake Sully was finally living peacefully on pandora with his family. Unknown to Jake the RDA was returning wi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chatper 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chatper 27

75 0 0
By Softly_Blessed21

They spent the afternoon playing in the water like little kids splashing each other or diving under being able to not come up for air has it advantages thank you for the masks.

Daya couldn't stop smiling as she watched her daughter play in the water for the first time as she was not longer scared and getting the hang of swimming very fast.

Daya showed the wildlife that lived in the water while holding Catleya's hand to help her get around. Holding her close when they were in the deep waters showing her to move through the water easily.

Daya told her stories of her time on pandora and her childhood with Lelia. while Catleya told her about living on earth and Theia. Even told her how she saw Theia and Lelia in her dreams but stopped when she started to tear up. Daya just pull her to the water to distract her.

(Cutting over to Jake and Tonowari)

Jake and Neytiri were enjoying their rare alone time tending to the fire and joking around. Neytiri's smile drops making Jake turn to see tonowari with a hard expression.

Jake and Neytiri go outside to him sensing he wanted to talk.

Asking what was wrong tonowari tells him a village was attacked that the sky people had a human boy who could speak na'vi. "Did they say anything about a girl with the boy?"
Tonowari looks at him confused. "No no word of a girl." "Jake this ain't the time for this." Neytiri tried to stop him but Tonowari stopped her. "What is the meaning of this JakeSully?" Jake sighs pulling tonowari inside away from any possible ears.

"The Sky People have my daughter. She is human Tonowari They're planning to harm her. She just a kid like our kids." Jake's face showed a worried father making Tonowari feel bad for him seeing he had no control or way to help the girl.

He let Jake explain everything to him about the human girl who Jake himself just learned about. He tried to remember everything so He could tell Ronal as he refused to hide anything from her.

Bidding the couple a goodbye walking to his home. He kept thinking of the human girl wondering where she was since Jake said she was forced to be with the team that attacked the village.

He found ronal in their home making food. He tells her everything he learned from Jake even though it only anger her. She didn't even like the idea of the child being in harm ways especially by the Sky People.

(Back to Catleya and Daya)

They stayed out in water all afternoon even when it started to rain they just floated enjoying the calmness and peace till a boy started yelling her daughter name.

Catleya quickly swan over and ran out to him leaving Daya confused. They embraced each other tightly while Daya  watched slowly swimming over to them.

"Spider this is my mother Daya" he looks shocked as he looked back and forth between her and Daya. "It's nice to meet you Daya" he held out his hand as she shook it as He could see where Catleya got her looks especially her smile from.

"Catleya has told me a lot about you it's nice to put a face to the name." Catleya tries to pull him to swim with her wanting spend time with him. He told them that they were needed back as everyone was looking for her and that she would get sick from the rain.

He told them what the team did today to the villagers." Spider They didn't know anything?" Spider nods as Daya was surprised at hearing Catleya speak in na'vi and how close she was to the wild looking boy as they were holding hands.

The trio walked into the room but Daya almost pulled her gun when catleya was sudden picked up. "Where have you been all day sweetheart? you missed all the fun today. Uh why are you all wet?." Lyle was spinning her around laughing together. The pair had got very close to each other since she was stuck with him most the time.

"That would be my fault. She was spending the day with me." Daya feel
extremely uncomfortable at all blue faces. "Daya is that you?" Daya turns around to the similar voice.

"Cyrus? What the hell did you do to yourself." She couldn't believe her eyes as she stared at what once was her sister's boyfriend was now a Na'vi.  "It's a long story" Spider says pulling Catleya's leg to make Lyle put her down away since he was still holding her.

"Alright that's enough we got things to do" Colonel grabs Catleya from Lyle who pouts. He puts her down as she runs over to Cyrus and Z Dog hugging their legs. Z dog takes her and spider to the mess hall. Z Dog started acting like a mother to the orphan boy and girl. Making Cyrus start chasing the kids while Z Dog yells at them to be careful.

"So I have one question what's with the boy and Na'vi woman?" Daya asked the new Cyrus when He came back from feeding the kids. "He was raised by some scientists but spent a lot of with Jake and his family RDA keeping him to help with finding Jake." Cyrus brings her a coffee as he explained. " Z is just a friend, Catleya and her enjoy each other's company."

"No I meant what's going on with him and Catleya? You and her seem very close." Daya wiggles her eyebrows at the man who frown at what she trying to insinuate.

Cyrus rolled his eyes at the woman. He knew Spider and his daughter didn't see each other no more then friends. They found a comfort in each other since both were forced to do the RDA's bidding.

Spider told him he already liked a Na'vi girl when they were on the boat when he comforted the boy who was feeling guilty for what happened at the village. The two had gotten close on the way back even Z told him he couldn't have stopped it and it wasn't his fault.

"They just friends Daya that's all. Just like me and Z." Cyrus told her firmly as she raised her hands up in a joking surrender. "Sorry I just teasing you."

Cyrus gets up walking out "Goodbye Daya just stay away from us." Bo radios her telling her they were needed for a mission.
Daya sighs feeling horrible that she has to leave her daughter all over again aswell at Cyrus's words.

Knowing she couldn't say goodbye again as she makes out to the vehicle where the men were waiting for her. "Catleya didn't wanna say bye to us?" Bo joked as Aiden joined in "yeah it's the least she could do since she almost killed us."

"Enough about my kid okay let's go before she comes looking for me." Daya climbs in and the men looked at each other but knew not to say anything watching her wipe the tear away as she looked out the window.

They take off as she looks at the building driving back to where to ready to head out hoping Catleya won't hate her for leaving her again.

"Please forgive me my baby."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.6K 1.3K 23
𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕓𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕤𝕜𝕪. Ayn'at--the daughter of a Na'vi warrior and an earthling sc...
3.5K 42 16
She woke up not knowing how she got there. She couldn't remember anything, where she was, who she was. Her mind was blank, Jake sully took her to the...
47.6K 1K 46
When someone comes from a navi family where everyone else is successful and praised by the clan, it always hard to live up to that status if you are...
940 31 13
"𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐎 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐎 𝐄𝐍𝐃"- 𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐀 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐫...