When I Woke Up, I Got A New W...

By a54m1ismysoulm4t3

一觉醒来我多了个老婆 Author:祝安君 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=6364573 https://m.shubaow.net/289/289191/ Lin... More

Full Synopsis
1-10
11-20
21-30
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-134 END
135 EXTRA

31-40

1.4K 24 0
By a54m1ismysoulm4t3

31

    Lin You, who wakes up shyly every morning, is about to despair, she really sympathizes with the boys now, sex, from the point of view, can still be suppressed, and the honest reaction of the body is simply desperate.

Could she be mistaken by Fu Xinran for a hungry ghost? Lin You bit her lower lip in embarrassment and indignation, and in her eyes was her unknowing desire to greet or refusal.

The hot water was sprinkled on the top of the head, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrohhhhhhhhhatingatings of 500 ducks, like Tarzan the ape swinging in the air, and he almost screamed.

After taking a shower, Lin You picked up the blue bathrobe and put it on his fair-skinned, smooth body. He wiped his hair with the blue dry wipes casually.

I don't know how many tasks she accomplished yesterday, but she just heard the system beeping.

"Will the system show me my points?" Lin You quietly asked the system that only knows how to send tasks and never shows up.

The system dragged its tail, excitedly pulling itself out of the void.

"Host, you're finally awake, let's see if I'm good." The system straightened up proudly, waiting for the host's compliment.

Lin You glanced at his point balance, from a pitiful 20 points to 3,000 points.

Lin You's mouth was rounded in surprise, and she narrowed her eyes: "How many tasks did you release to me yesterday." "

Ah, this, isn't it a rare opportunity? Right." The system saw that Lin You's expression was wrong, and Xiao With his tail retracted, Lin You picked up the small nozzle and sprayed a stream of hot water on the system.

The system can't afford to mess with it, slipped away, slipped away, it still has a little grievance.

Lin You can open the task panel consciously, but she also has the opportunity to appear in the system occasionally, otherwise she will get paid for nothing (although no one pays.)

On a blue screen:

Dzogchen System: Binder

: Lin You

Attributes: Top Alpha (Secondary Differentiation)

Pheromone: black tea

Force value: 5 (full 10)

Status: Combining the hot period and nesting period, it is recommended to release it reasonably and take care of your body.

Wife: Fu Xinran

Attributes: top omega

pheromones: Xue

Favorability: 50%

Status: Pregnancy (maternal fatigue, excessive pheromone supplementation, not yet deeply marked, excessive supplementation of alpha pheromones is not recommended for comfort, easy to cause maternal bonding Hot)

Plot: Unresolved.

When Lin You saw the column of status, there were black lines all over her head. It was all a mess, and she was released reasonably. Lin You blushed, how could she release it.

Lin You continued to look down, seeing Fu Xinran's state, she immediately lost her composure. She didn't even dry her hair, wrote down dry wipes, opened the bathroom door and walked to the bedroom.

Fu Xinran continued to sleep soundly on Lin You's pillow, with her arms exposed on the off-white pillow. A few strands of mischievous hair covered her beautiful face.

Lin You was wearing a blue bathrobe, lying on the side of the bed, fascinatedly looking at the sleeping Fu Xinran.

"System, can the Points Mall be opened?" Lin You has at least a basic understanding of the abo world. The nesting period and the combination fever period come together, and the combination fever is suppressed by the inhibitor.

However, the nesting period will last for three days. There is no way to alleviate this symptom, but to endure it.

If they are like-minded friends, they will naturally be relieved in a glue-like way.

But Fu Xinran is pregnant, so everything must be based on her body. The most important thing is that Lin You is not very good at using this unusual part of the body.

"Is the host sure you want to turn it on?" the system asked seriously.

"confirm."

"One thousand points will be deducted, and the trading mall will open, where the host can exchange for the items he wants. The transaction fee is 5% for each transaction, and no counter-offering is accepted." The system finished reading the rules.

"...You didn't mention the point deduction and handling fee back then." Lin You felt that he had been tricked, and the system's electronic eyes went out of order for a moment, and then recovered immediately. Fortunately, Lin You couldn't see it.

"I... forgot..." The system couldn't find a reason for a while, so it could only dryly find a reason that I forgot.

Lin You's consciousness sank into the system space, and he glanced at the expressionless big iron ball, feeling really guilty no matter what he saw.

Lin You didn't care about the points, she was still a little curious to see what the mall was like, "Open the mall and let me see!"

A simple and unpretentious panel unfolded in the room, this panel is like a projector, It was so simple that Lin You questioned it.

The system is also very wronged, the more things are traded in this point mall, the mall template can be automatically upgraded, and it is the first time to open the point mall!

"The details are not important. The important thing is that the things are very practical. When we gain points and rank up, everything will be taller.

" , actually waiting for you to pay points to upgrade.

The white wolf is still very smooth with this empty-handed glove.

Lin You: .........

"Stop talking, or I will regret it." Lin You raised his hand to stop the system from fooling around online.

She looked at the products displayed on the panel: the golden gun does not fall down the pill, the spring breeze has no trace, unlimited physical strength (limited to three days)... Do you want to have a relationship between humans and beasts? You deserve to have the little fun transformation pill.

Lin Youmu turned his head and looked at the system, asking it to explain.

The system looks at Lin You innocently, it's just a bunch of innocent data, it's also Phuket Island.

"This... this... may be based on the current needs of the host to keep pace with the times." For the first time, the system used its own electronic eyes to see the face.

It's really the most compromised system. When you're just a fledgling, you learn to read people's faces. Thinking of this, the system wants to sing a song. You are the best, the best, the best little system.

Lin You continued to roll his eyes, "I really didn't realize that your system is so dishonest, go down and refresh it for me." "

Mall level one, you can refresh it three times a day, and you can refresh it at midnight." The system whispered the restrictions.

Lin You raised his forehead and asked it speechlessly, "What other rules are there? Tell me at once." "

No...no more." The system stared at her in a daze as she finished the last sentence.

"Then you continue to refresh." Lin You was helpless, she raised her hand to touch the small system, and it felt good.

"I won't call you System from now on. Since you are called Dzogchen System, let's call you Xiao Man." Lin You decided that since he is a future partner, he should treat it better.

The system stared blankly at Lin You, as if surprised that Lin You was not angry, and even gave it a name.

"Why don't you like it?" Lin You patted its round head.

The system blinked and nodded, still a bit in disbelief, and said in a daze: "I like it."

Lin You nodded in satisfaction. She saw that there were no good things in the mall, most of them were sex toys. She is shy.

I scanned three pages in a row, except that there was a bright pink blooming just right rose in the lower right corner. It's a shame to be able to barely see anything else.

"This is...a beautiful day starts with the love of this rose, and the slogan is not bad." Lin You said that she bought this bright and beautiful rose, which is just right for Ranran.

Lin You bought so many beautiful roses, they appeared out of thin air and landed in her hands.

Lin You leaned forward and took a sniff. It was plump and dark red in color, the petals were plump and elastic, and the texture was good. As expected, she spent twenty-one points to buy something.

Twenty points for roses and one point for handling fees. Both of them were very happy, and they wandered away happily after the system transaction was completed.

It also has 1001 points now, and you can buy your favorite form after saving.

Lin You took this rose and found a most conspicuous place to put it. She hugged all the clothes on the bed and put them on the sofa. When Ran Ran woke up, she had someone clean them up.

Fu Xinran slept extremely comfortably when she returned to the cage. She stretched her body gracefully, and saw the different colors in the room as soon as she got up.

Dark crimson, cold and arrogant, the corners of her mouth slightly raised, she got up and got out of bed, and picked up the roses that were placed on the chair one meter away from the bed.

This was the first time she received such a thoughtful and romantic gift from Lin You, Fu Xinran nodded in satisfaction, and sniffed the rose with the tip of her nose, very satisfied.

Lin You changed into simple and casual clothes. His upper body was a simple white T-shirt with a few simple black strokes on it, outlining a fashionable casual look. His lower body was wearing a pair of loose khaki trousers.

Lin You originally planned to go to the bamboo grove to dig some bamboo shoots for Fu Xinran to eat, and he wore a straw hat on his head, looking quite relaxed and unrestrained.

She checked the information on the Internet and said that bamboo shoots are rich in vitamins, protein, fat, fiber, etc. Pregnant women eating them are very beneficial to the body.

"Uncle Lin, where's Lin You?" Fu Xinran went downstairs after breakfast and didn't see anyone, so she turned to ask the old housekeeper.

"The head of the house said that the weather is fine today. She will go to the bamboo forest to dig bamboo shoots for you for lunch." The old housekeeper immediately told Fu Xinran where Lin You was going, and told her specifically that Lin You went out to dig bamboo shoots for her.

Fu Xinran was surprised for a while, thinking of the roses in the bedroom, she looked at the warm sun outside the house, the heat of the sun is still not exerted yet.

The old house is on Lishan Mountain, surrounded by its own bamboo forest and fruit trees, and the temperature is much cooler than in the city.

"Where is she digging, I'll go and see." Fu Xinran looked at the calm wind outside, and she also wanted to go out for a walk.

The old housekeeper arranged for Fu Xinran to go with him, but he didn't dare to let his wife go by herself.

Lin You was wearing a straw hat and it was difficult to dig bamboo shoots, so he threw the hat aside, and Lao Jiang, who was standing next to him, rubbed his hands anxiously. He didn't expect that the owner of the house would steal his job.

He didn't let him help, and he did a decent job by himself. The Patriarch is worthy of being the Patriarch, and he actually knows how to find fresh and tender bamboo shoots.

Dig down with a hoe and pry, and a bamboo shoot will come out.

The endless bamboo forest, the combination of the fragrance of bamboo leaves and the smell of dead leaves is not unpleasant, but also a little more fresh. When the breeze blows, the bamboo forest whispers, and the shredded sunlight shakes on the bamboo leaves, mottled to the ground.

When Fu Xinran arrived, Lin You had already dug a basket of bamboo shoots, and she planned to dig more to make a good impression on those uncles and elders who hadn't met.

The family banquet will start in a few days, and the group of noisy children will also come to Lishan. Fortunately, there are no children under the age of fifteen in the Lin family, otherwise it would be too worrying.

Fu Xinran stood not far away, not letting Lao Jiang remind Lin You, she only stood above Lin You, looking at the person who was skilled at digging bamboo shoots with a hoe.

She didn't know that this person would know this.

Lin You smelled the familiar breath, she immediately raised her head and looked in the direction where the breath came from.

Fu Xinran looked at the person who was smiling so pleasantly and satisfied, and the bright sunshine, she couldn't help but smile.

The author has something to say:

post a chapter happily.

Oh my god, Jinjiang actually smoked it. I can't post the article. Let's see if you can read it. I'm almost made Buddhist by Jinjiang. Thanks to the little angels who voted for me to overlord or irrigate nutrient solution during 2022-01-02 20:04:18~2022-01-02 23:40:08~Thanks to the

little angels who cast grenades: June 1 A;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

32

Lin You looked at the beauty in the forest in surprise, her skin was like snow, three thousand black hairs were held by a white hairband, leaving only two or three strands hanging down naturally, swaying with the wind.

Fu Xinran winked at Lin You on purpose, Lin You was surprised for a moment, then smiled happily. She put down the hoe in her hand, and ran up to where Fu Xinran was standing in a few steps.

After dissipating, the tea fragrance lingered on Lin You's body, and it smelled very nice when paired with the fragrance of the bamboo leaves.

Lin You felt a little embarrassed, raised the back of his hand to wipe off the sweat on his cheeks, looked at the person for a while, and then asked bluntly, "Why are you here?"

Fu Xinran snorted softly, looked away, looked straight On the crisp Shouzhu, "I didn't take a walk yesterday, I'll make up for it today."

Lin Youyi heard Fu Xinran mention yesterday, her blushes were originally from the blush after exercise, which spread directly below her neck, and her face was originally swollen from the cool wind. The sweat that had faded away began to trickle out again.

Lin You, whose face was flushed, rubbed the dried sand on his hands helplessly. Fu Xinran felt helpless looking at the falling sand. Lin You also had it on her face. She took out a simple and elegant handkerchief.

Originally, he wanted to hand it to Lin You to wipe it for himself, but Lin You innocently stretched out his hands, tilted his head to look at her, his stupid and cute appearance was like a big dog's fawning. Fu Xinran could only lift up her plain fingers, and gently wipe off the mud, sand and sweat from her face. Lin You sniffed the clear and clear fragrance and the faint scent of cedar. She also thought of the smell of snowflakes wrapped in her pheromone glands, which was cool and very comfortable. Lin You held back her shame, and didn't dare to look directly at the person in front of her who was wiping her face, but the pheromones that kept getting into her nasal cavity made her heart spin in circles. The bitter tea fragrance has released its own unique refreshing and aftertaste under the brewing of snow water, and Fu Xinran felt that Lin You's pheromones began to gradually become wavy again. After the pheromone was decoded, she felt the secret joy and joy, which made her hands tremble. She felt that Lin You's nesting period was about to begin.

Sure enough, Lin You, who was a bit shy at first, turned straight in front of Fu Xinran, filled with satisfaction and unhappiness.

Fu Xinran withdrew his hand helplessly, "What's the matter? Didn't you still have fun just now?"

Lin You sniffed aggrievedly, "Where's my nest?"

Fu Xinran: ... She turned her head and glanced at the wide Zhu Lin raised his hand and pressed Lin You's head on his shoulder.

"You guys, let's dig some bamboo shoots. The Patriarch and I will go back first." Fu Xinran held Lin You in his arms for the sake of Lin You's fragile face.

Lin You was also very obedient, leaning on Fu Xinran's shoulder quietly with her half-bent body.

She opened her hands very carefully, not letting the sand on her hands get on Fu Xinran's body.

But I can't hug Ranran, she is so sad, woo, there is not much pheromone left on Ranran's body, she is so sad, I have to hold back, hold back, woo, but it's still so sad!

The irresistible grievances came overwhelmingly, Lin You sniffed, the wet shoulders brought Fu Xinran back to her senses, she raised her hand to pat the wronged person, she leaned close to Lin You's ear, and said softly, "Back me back Home?" Lin You sniffed, she was very willing, and pursed her lips: "But my hands are so dirty, woo..." She rubbed Fu Xinran's shoulders aggrievedly, and buried herself in Fu Xinran's neck, scorching hot The hot air puffed on the skin. Fu Xinran's mind flickered, and the tips of her ears were stained red. Cao Rui called this morning to ask him to take him down, lest this guy run away like a snail after he woke up. Fu Xinran took Lin You's fingers and wiped them off bit by bit. Lin You leaned on Fu Xinran's shoulder and blinked her misty eyes, watching her dirty hands become clean. , she was happy for a while. Baba stretched out his other hand to let Fu Xinran wipe it. Fu Xinran gave her a look and patiently helped her wipe it clean. With both hands clean, Lin You immediately hugged Fu Xinran and turned around, "Yeah." Fu Xinran let out a small exclamation and hugged Lin You's shoulders.

"Okay, stop making trouble, let's go home." Fu Xinran looked at Lin You with an innocent smile, and felt warm from the bottom of her heart. She patted Lin You's shoulder lightly, motioning her to put herself down.

Lin You had had enough trouble, so he carefully put the person down. Lin You, who was blushing, looked at the beautiful person in front of him, bowed his head and kissed Fu Xinran on the cheek, turned around immediately after the kiss, and bent over to be sent home by her.

Fu Xinran pretended to be ashamed and glared at Lin You who was in a back-to-back position. Under the eyes of Chun Sheng and Lao Jiang, Lin You cheerfully carried her back home and walked away.

Old Jiang's simple and honest face is full of smiles. He is one of the garden servants of the Lin family, who is responsible for the flowers, plants, bamboo forests and crops on Mount Li.

"The relationship between the head of the family and his wife is really good. It would be great if my husband is as gentle as my wife's little finger." Old Jiang's simple wish was amused, and the sound of spring was pretending to be a bamboo shoot.

Chunsheng smiled, "Uncle Jiang, pick some flowers for my aunt, she will be very happy today." Lao Jiang nodded and thought it made sense

, he planned to send bouquets to his wife who was serving the vegetable field when he got off work flower.

With the person on his back, Lin You walked slowly in the bamboo forest whirling in the breeze. The warm and fragrant person on her back gave her a little sense of security. Only when the person on her back was with her all the time could she feel safe.

Occasionally on the road, I met servants maintaining the old house, and they would quietly avoid the two of them, and would not show up to disturb the master's house.

"Tired?" Today is the first day of dating, Fu Xinran rested her head on Lin You's shoulder contentedly, "Not tired, you are so light, you need to eat more." Lin You turned her head distressed Looking at Fu Xinran.

"Hmm." Fu Xinran reluctantly agreed, "Go home soon."

Lin You who returned to the old house happily greeted the old housekeeper, carried him back to the bedroom.

The bedroom, which was still a mess in the morning, was cleaned up. Yesterday's clothes were packed and put on the table, waiting for Lin You to continue to toss.

Lin You put her on the sofa in the room, turned around and locked the door behind her, and went to the bathroom to wash her hands, the smell she left in the room was already very faint.

In the place she is most familiar with, there is no sign of breath, she is very panicked, the tears in her eyes will not fall, but she still remembers to wash her hands so as not to hurt the baby. Huh? Huh! I have a baby, hahaha, yes I have a baby. Lin You was so happy that he jumped up, rubbed his hands casually, wiped them with a towel, and ran out. "Of course, of course." He quickly ran to Fu Xinran, who sat on the sofa and received a big bear hug. Today's Lin You didn't show any other reactions other than being squeamish and crying, and a small part of his sanity was still there, so there was no need to worry about the pheromone irritability. However, Fu Xinran was broken by a domineering pheromone before she could let go of her heart. Lin You released her pheromone to wrap Fu Xinran tightly. She sat on the ground with her long legs crossed up, her head resting on Fu Xinran's lap, and she rubbed happily. The slender and strong fingers were vaguely on Fu Xinran's lower abdomen, comparing them back and forth, wanting to touch but not daring. Fu Xinran covered Lin You's hand, Lin You looked up at her, Fu Xinran gently pushed Lin You's hand to cover her belly. The warm palm lay motionless on Fu Xinran's lower abdomen, she gently slid her fingers, caressing Lin You's knuckles. Lin You rubbed against her knee, obediently enjoying Fu Xinran's unique tenderness. On the second day of the nesting period, Lin You was able to barely maintain his sanity, completely suppressing the desire to bond, and simply releasing pheromones. To a large extent, it is because she subconsciously suppresses the alpha's nature, and cannot hurt her or the child. Many alphas will entangle their partners for three days during the outbreak of the combination heat period and nesting period. During this period, the population rate of the country will increase sharply after ten months.

But the divorce rate will also increase greatly, so this is where blessings come from misfortunes, and misfortunes come from blessings.

The years between the two are quiet and good, you don't talk and I don't talk. The quietly flowing pheromone told Fu Xinran fiercely, I like it so much, I like it so much, please touch me more.

The familiar blush appeared on Fu Xinran's face again, and he could only control the pheromone to respond to her in a small way.

Every time you respond, Lin You's pheromone will increase even more, and the breath in the room has been filled. If Alpha came here, he would be so scared that his legs would go weak.

This place is like a beast's lair, every place has been marked. In the old house where Lin You lived, there were only beta-type bodyguards patrolling the surroundings.

The others have been sent to the periphery. As for Zhuo An's strong request that she take a nap today, no one can disturb her.

I was injured and stayed up late yesterday, no matter how young I am, I can't stand the toss.

Several assistants in the company looked a little ugly. Mr. Lin had only been on vacation for the past two days, and he received a notice from above that someone would come to the group to check the tax.

If it's just a tax check at the end of the year, there's no problem at all, and it's been less than five months since the last tax check. There is still half a year before the next time, so it is hard not to be tricky about such a sudden verification.

With a cold face, Sun Yue looked at the tall jumper with a sneer. This was a side branch of the Lin family a few rooms away. A clown was pushed out and thought he was a big dish. The brothers and sisters of Lin You's mother's generation didn't have any idea about working in the group, and they were always handed over to Lin Zhi, the chairman of the board. But Lin You's grandpa's uncles in the next room danced very fiercely, and they were suppressed by Lin You in the past. Sun Yue took a look at Li Ping who was still smiling like an old fox. She pressed the thoughts in her heart and said nothing, and with a cold mockery, she left with the report in her hand. The joint meeting broke up unhappy. Another assistant with a very low sense of presence watched everyone's expressions. The big black-rimmed glasses and thick bangs covered up the light of the whole person.

Lin You was paddling on the bed with her arms in his arms, she was lazily waving her arms on the bed like a seal, Fu Xinran was unlovable, lying in her arms, looking up at the ceiling.

Lin You suddenly said that she wanted to swim, and excitedly hugged Fu Xinran to the bed, put her on her body, her arms slid in various ways, "You have to hold on tight, or you will fall into the water." Fu Xinran

perfunctory Nodding, she must have a lot of experience in raising children in the future, after all, she has taken care of such a big child.

The author has something to say:

post a chapter happily, and I'm going to fight for a chapter.

The nesting period is coming to an end soon, and Lin You has to face love affairs and business wars soberly. Thanks to the little angel who voted for me as the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-01-02 23:40:08~2022-01-03 22:57:18~ Thanks to the

little angel who threw the grenade: Lin Ba 1 Thank

you to the little angels who threw mines: Fan and Linba 1; thank you to the little angels who irrigate nutrient solution: 25 bottles of 53732868; 3 bottles of 26564720; 2 bottles of

Bodhi Ben Wushu;

Support, I will continue to work hard!

33

    There are three assistants who participated in the joint meeting, Li Ping, the first assistant, Sun Yue, the second assistant, and Wei Li, the assistant who can participate in any group meeting to summarize the records.

"The temporary notice for the tax inspection will come early tomorrow morning, please call Mr. Lin." Sun Yue tapped on the table thinking.

Li Ping shook his head with a smile, "Don't worry, let Mr. Lin take a good rest. These people are just throwing bricks to attract ideas. That Manager Lin from the logistics department has no authority to participate in the joint meeting. He was thrown out today." "Then

what Don't say anything?" Sun Yue raised her voice and asked back, frowning.

Li Ping didn't care about Sun Yue's attitude. He has worked with Sun Yue for many years, and he has long understood her character of not seeing sand in her eyes. He asked patiently: "Where is the evidence?"

Sun Yue fell silent for a while. The right to check the tax at any time, but generally the review will be at the end of the year, not a temporary notice.

Anyone who comes here for a temporary inspection will have an impact on the stock market. Although the Lin Group is not afraid of this, it only needs to release a statement. The normal inspection by the tax authority can appease the hearts of most shareholders.

But no one will be reconciled to being tricked like this, and it seems that they, the group of high-paid people, are very incompetent. I just don't know if this is a temptation, or someone is disturbing the line of sight. "I'm still in communication with the tax department. Such a short-term notice is too unexpected for us. They also have to consider the tax after the year?" Sun Yue proposed another plan. Li Ping thought for a while, "That's okay, then we'll go get busy on our own." Wei Li sorted out the opinions of the two of them, and sent all the contents of today's meeting to another mailbox starting with L. Su Qingfeng, who hasn't appeared for many years, is gentle and intellectual, wearing a loose and comfortable white suit, and has beautiful phoenix eyes, full of softness, but alienation and indifference can be seen in his eyes. Su Qingfeng has been at the headquarters of the branch company in country M, and has full authority to handle all affairs in country M. In Lin's Building, many people's eyebrows twitched when they heard that Su Qingfeng had returned to China early, this old chairman's confidant.

Is he coming back at this time to seize power?

Many people are beating drums in their hearts, especially those who have tricks in their hearts. They are most afraid of the changes in the current situation.

But when Su Qingfeng came back, all the bosses in the group must welcome him. Back then, Su Qingfeng and the old chairman left the group one after the other.

Everyone thought it was the newly appointed President Lin who had sent his own aunt to the outside world in order to gain power.

The time when Su Qingfeng came back was also very ambiguous. It happened that Mr. Lin rarely took a short vacation, so she came back, and the reservation time was advanced one month.

No one knew what she was going to do, "Oh, Qingfeng, hahaha, why did you arrive early and didn't say a word, did you not come back for a long time, see you." A rough male voice sounded in the hall.

Many employees stopped and watched as the operations director strode forward to shake hands with a gentle, long-haired alpha. People who are acquainted with each other started a lawsuit, and many work groups began to chatter non-stop. The smile just now hung on Su Qingfeng's face, and he nodded indifferently, "Where, where, I don't have a happy event at home, so I just set off early, and work matters can also be arranged remotely. " Su Qingfeng hit a soft nail here, he smiled appropriately, and still warmly greeted Su Qingfeng to go inside. Su Qingfeng stepped in front of the operation director, and she was also the leader between the two. The Director of Operations couldn't hold back his smile, Su Qingfeng was indeed two ranks higher than him in terms of position. But he is the operation director of the group headquarters. Compared with Su Qingfeng who is far away in country M, the Beijing official is already one level higher than the local official, but Su Qingfeng really doesn't give any face. The Director of Operations smiled kindly on his face, but his eyes were a little more annoyed. Many people have seen this big scene, but because they are too far away, they can't hear the specific content.

But the guy who always likes to be a smiley face can't hold back the smile on his face, and he also knows that the new president of the branch company is not so easy to bully.

Lin You, who was far away in the old house in Lishan, didn't know that her dear aunt had returned, and she was swimming with Fu Xinran in her arms!

Fu Xinran was really hopeless, Lin You rowed for half an hour, but she didn't want to let her go to the swimming pool, she just wanted to hold her and play on the bed.

The neatly folded clothes were piled up on the bed next to each other by Lin You, and the nest that Lin You was thinking about was built again.

Fu Xinran saw that his pile of clothes was already in Buddhist style, so he let Lin You fiddle with it. It happened that the latest clothes were on the way, and the clothes in the cloakroom should be cleaned up.

Lin You had had enough of paddling, she turned over and looked at Fu Xinran with bright and innocent eyes. The pheromone that had been stable before started clamoring again, I want you, I want you. Lin You reached out to touch Fu Xinran's chin in a daze, the innocence in his eyes gradually faded. Fu Xinran touched the barrier stickers on his glands, but he couldn't stop his pheromone anymore. Originally, the pheromones during pregnancy were easy to fluctuate, but now the pheromones stimulated by Lin You suddenly skyrocketed, responding fiercely to Lin You's joy. The cold, soft, and clear pheromone glands are surrounded by the overbearing tea fragrance, and the warm breath sprinkles on Fu Xinran's collarbone. Lin You didn't know when, he leaned forward, his big black head rubbed against Fu Xinran's neck, refusing to do anything. Fu Xinran's body was soft, her fingertips were numb, her face was flushed, her eyes were full of spring light, and the water was rippling. Damn it, if she didn't pay attention, it seemed that her marriage was hot, Fu Xinran bit her lower lip in discomfort, and Lin You couldn't help sticking it on the unbearable brow. Fu Xinran gasped, stretched out her hand to push away Lin You's approach, covered it with her right hand and was still leaking pheromone, the barrier sticker had completely failed. The cold and warm breath soothed the tea fragrance that was about to move, Lin You didn't know how to relieve her own discomfort.

She could only hug Fu Xinran back and forth, and whispered in her mouth: "Of course, I'm uncomfortable, I'm uncomfortable."

Fu Xinran cast an angry look at the big head in front of her eyes, and suddenly she thought of Cao Rui's group It's best to take advantage of this cold-faced and cold-hearted guy to be sticky during the nesting period for the dirty words spoken by the idiots.

Take the person down directly, and as for later, if you regret it or something, then wait for the nesting period to cry to death in emptiness.

Fu Xinran raised her hand and rubbed the humming head around her neck, and sighed softly, that's all, she still couldn't bear it after all.

Fu Xinran thought of something, and turned his head to look at the mobile phone beside the bed with great effort, so he could only ask Zhuo An to come up and give Lin You an inhibitor.

If it continues, her bonding fever will also come, and it will really get out of hand.

"Hey, move away a little bit, you are too heavy, and I can't breathe under the pressure." Fu Xinran moved Lin You's smooth hair and let her open it up a bit.

Lin You pursed her mouth aggrievedly, moved away and lay sideways beside Fu Xinran, looking at her eagerly, very aggrieved, very sad, Fu Xinran has no time to comfort the big dog beside her now.

She got up with great effort, her soft body made her feel weak all over. Finally got the mobile phone beside the bed, Fu Xinran tried her best not to make her voice strange: "Doctor Zhuo, please bring me two alpha and omega inhibitors.

" He almost snatched his mobile phone and threw it away.

Lin You was pinned down by Fu Xinran's finger. She rubbed Fu Xinran's fair and beautiful index finger aggrievedly, her hot cheeks, and the corners of her eyes that made Fu Xinran stunned for a moment.

Lin You at this time was so similar to Lin You who had a combination fever attack two months ago, Fu Xinran's heart trembled, and all the numbness in his heart disappeared.

The person who calmed down withdrew her fingers, and said to Lin You with a gentle breath, "Go to the bathroom." Lin You tilted her head in doubt,

her mind seems to be drunk now, and she is about to fly, but she is caught by the pain of her body. Encumbrance is holding you back.

The confused Lin You wanted to get close to Fu Xinran, but Fu Xinran picked up the quilt to block Lin You's hug, she supported the bedside table, panting hard, "You are obedient, go to the bathroom, okay?" Lin You grumbled

, The tears in her eyes had already begun to swirl, and she hugged the pillow sadly, wondering why she didn't hug her anymore.

Fu Xinran suppressed the feelings in her heart, she didn't want to add another mess.

At the beginning, her bond fever collided with Lin You's bond fever, and Lin You's evasion hurt her heart. In a rage, she threw away Lin You's inhibitor, and under Lin You's panic, bit her heart. caught her lips.

Everything after that may have their own indulgence and depression. She felt all Lin You's love and affection ecstatically. Lin You at that time was exactly the same as Lin You now.

Those who suppress their desires don't know how to relieve the heat of union between the two, their stumbling union.

Afterwards, Lin You could only keep apologizing, and in his guilty heart, he kept avoiding her, not daring to face himself or her.

Fu Xinran shook her head to wake herself up, she bit her lower lip hard, blood slipped from her lips, sensitive Lin You smelled rust.

She immediately threw down the pillow and walked down from the bed, staring at Fu Xinran with scarlet eyes, holding Fu Xinran's face in her trembling hands, forcefully prying away Fu Xinran's teeth that were clenched on her lower lip.

Fu Xinran shook her head and wanted to break away from Lin You's hand, her eyes filled with tears at some point, Lin You lowered her head in distress, her pink and slippery tongue wiped off the blood on her red lips.

Carefully pressed against the hard teeth, the flexible tongue searched for a gap, and finally opened the closed door.

Distress, pity, and overwhelming liking are all vividly expressed in Lin You's pheromone.

Lin You hugged Fu Xinran in his arms, the two kissed selflessly, their restless hands sliding on the slender and sensitive waist.

Fu Xinran, whose heart had been broken, leaned weakly in front of the bedside table, with both hands firmly resisting Lin You's approach.

Dong dong, there was a knock on the heavy wooden door, and Fu Xinran woke up in a bewildered kiss. She pulled her head and pressed it against Lin You's chest, panting hard: "Wait, Lin You, we can't continue, child ..."

Lin You regained her sanity when she heard the child, she took a few breaths, pulled back her runaway sanity, and hugged Fu Xinran tightly.

With a hoarse, low, sexy voice full of passion/desire, she whispered in Fu Xinran's ear: "Don't be afraid, I'm here, I'll never leave, I won't retreat, and you shouldn't retreat either." Fu Xinran closed her

eyes , When she returned to her senses, she didn't answer, she just pressed her lips tightly, the blood that had just stopped began to ooze out again, Lin You lowered his head and licked it clean without any passion/desire. Lin You let go of Fu Xinran and turned to open the door, but Fu Xinran grabbed the corner of his clothes. Lin You remembered something and smiled to comfort him: "I'll open the door, don't worry, I won't attack Dr. Zhuo." Fu Xinran Then he loosened the corner of his clothes and asked her to open the door. As soon as he opened the door, there was a scent of tea washed away by the water, which almost knocked Zhuo An out. Lin You suppressed his irritability, took the inhibitor from Zhuo An, and closed the door with a bang, preventing Zhuo An from coming in. Lin You closed the door, immediately tore open the package, and slapped it on her shoulder. The inhibitor suppressed the violent pheromone, and she raised her hand to turn on the switch of the filter. Excellent quality filter that draws out odors from the room in exchange for clean, fresh air. Lin You lowered her head and tore off the omega inhibitor, she walked forward quickly, hugged Fu Xinran who was about to slip to the ground, and said distressedly: "Why are you so brave, you feel uncomfortable and just refuse me?" " Fu Xinran's disheveled hair hung over her face to cover her expression, she didn't speak, Lin You raised her arm, and plunged the inhibitor into her body. The surging pheromone was suppressed and gradually calmed down. The pheromone in the room was already pitifully thin. Lin You raised his fingers to brush away Fu Xinran's hair, leaned over and kissed it, this was the first real kiss between the two sober.

The author has something to say:

There are so few comments recently, so sad,,??~??,, I am wronged and wronged

to code words. Thank you at 2022-01-03 22:57:18~2022-01-04 During the 01:37:07 period, I voted for the overlord ticket or the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution~ Thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 5 bottles of

26564720; 2 bottles of Bodhi Ben Wushu;

For my support, I will continue to work hard!

34

  Lin You kissed her without any lust, just kissed her lightly, and put his soft thin lips on Fu Xinran's.

Gentle love slowly surrounded Fu Xinran, Fu Xinran's eyes flickered, and a tear suddenly rolled out from the end of his eyes and fell on Lin You's hand.

Fu Xinran raised her head and looked at Lin You's pity eyes, but suddenly smiled, she was so guarded that the clouds opened and the moon was bright, everything became clear.

Lin You also laughed, she admitted that she fell in love with a beautiful girl, and her heart, which had never been beaten before, was pounding at this moment. The lips of the two were separated, and they looked at each other with smiles.

As if there were pink bubbles surrounding the two of them, the pheromone in the room also turned into pink bubbles surrounding the two of them.

Fu Xinran pressed against Lin You's soft chest, listening to the pounding heartbeat in her ear, made her very at ease, very at ease, just like dreaming. She closed her eyes and wanted to sleep, maybe when she woke up it would be the same as before.

"Mr. Lin, Su Qingfeng, the executive president of the M country group branch, has arrived in the group. Do you have other arrangements?" Sun Yue told Lin You about Su Qingfeng's return to China.

Lin You was lying on the bed with someone in her arms. She paused for a while, thinking flashed in her eyes, and finally said: "I see, you can do your work." "

Okay, Mr. Lin." Sun Yue hung up the phone and sat in the spacious After thinking for a while in the office, he continued to work on the work at hand. Since Mr. Lin had no other orders, he must have his own thoughts.

Lin You hung up the phone, with a faint smile on the corner of his mouth, his eyes narrowed slightly like a dozing tiger, very comfortable and comfortable.

Now, after she finished taking the inhibitor, she entered the quiet time mode, and she was extremely Buddhist.

The scorching glands were still exuding tea-flavored pheromones, but facing the restrained and shy Xue Zhiqi, she happily enveloped that cloud of cool breath.

Satisfied, happy, warm in my heart...

After seeing the old foxes in the group, Su Qingfeng left the Lin Group, as if she just came to say hello, throwing a stone to disrupt the already undercurrent.

The low-key and luxurious Maybach was parked at the gate. Su Qingfeng lowered his head and entered the car, and ordered in a faint voice: "Go back to my house." The

driver nodded, turned the steering wheel, and left the Lin Group downstairs.

Su Qingfeng closed his eyes and leaned on the back seat of the car, thinking that his good niece had children, how time flies.

In previous years, they didn't have much contact except for the few reporting meetings every year.

Life abroad is not that comfortable. If it wasn't for the entrustment of her little niece, she wouldn't go. Su Qingfeng, who has been single for so many years abroad, deeply feels that she was cheated by the two mothers and daughters of the Lin family.

But who let one be her brother-in-law and the other a dear niece, what can she do? The first one can't win, and the second dare not fight.

Su Qingfeng thought about the home she hadn't been back to for almost two years, and felt a little troubled in her heart. She suddenly remembered that no one had cleaned the house yet.

With my sudden return, my little niece must not have time to be cleaned up.

How to do it? Are you going to stay in a hotel again? Su Qingfeng touched her chin, a light flashed in her eyes, and she suddenly thought of someone.

Xie Yun'an, the head of the Xie family, would definitely be willing to take her in. Speaking of which, it's been a long time since I saw Sister Xie, and Su Qingfeng felt a tinge of melancholy in his heart.

In the end, I passed the plan to find Sister Xie. After all, Sister Xie is married, so what does it matter if she goes again? Isn't she just a tool for combining heat? Su Qingfeng thought sourly.

Finally, the Maybach turned a corner and went in the direction of Lishan.

She still misses her little niece, and the little niece has a baby, and she is still single, no matter how miserable she thinks, Su Qingfeng pulled the corner of her mouth stiffly.

When Fu Xinran woke up, it was already one o'clock, and Lin You was still holding her tightly in his arms, placing her slender and beautiful fingers in front of her belly.

When Lin You fell into a drowsy sleep, she felt someone touching her face, itching, Lin You slightly opened her eyes, and her hazy vision gradually became clear.

Seeing that she was awake, Fu Xinran withdrew his hand, looked into her eyes quietly, Lin You lowered his head and smiled at her, moved his fluffy head to the top of Fu Xinran's face, and put it against her.

Fu Xinran held her breath, passively accepted the stumbling kiss, and when Lin You still wanted to rub against her ear, she immediately reached out and pinched Lin You's ear, forcing her to stop.

Lin You glanced aggrievedly, "What's the matter?"

Fu Xinran blushed, and it became more and more obvious what was holding her on her legs. She raised her hand and patted Lin You's waist. Lin You turned to look at her waist, The body pushed forward vigorously.

She realized that something was wrong, Lin You immediately raised her body, stretched her body stiffly and moved towards the bathroom.

Fu Xinran's bright eyes watched Lin You move towards the bathroom like a duck. She hugged the thin quilt sideways and watched Lin You's back. She didn't smile until the bathroom was closed.

Fu Xinran held back her laughter, rolled over and over on the bed several times, every time she looked at Lin You like this, she was very cute.

She thought of something, and raised her hand to touch the pheromone gland. The barrier sticker on it was already new, and this person was so caring, it was really different.

Lin You could only look at the protruding penis with a blushing face. She used to be a big beauty like a flower and jade, but she was made like a hungry pervert by this.

Even if she just likes Fu Xinran, she still wants to be in the same way as a normal relationship, starting with pulling small hands and kissing soft lips, such a pure and beautiful love step.

She didn't want to do it all at once, what's more, now Ran Ran was still in the early stages of pregnancy, she really wanted to do something, without mentioning other people, her own conscience couldn't let herself go.

Lin You covered his face, the blood in his body was rushing to his face, but falling in love is really happy and sweet.

She had always wanted to be Fu Xinran's good best friend, but now she thinks about what kind of good best friend can be worth a good wife.

So she was so clueless before, and wanted to be a good girlfriend, she must have lost her mind.

Lin You dawdled in the bathroom for half an hour before finally washing herself clean, and she was also forced to experience the love of the five-finger girl.

She remembered that she was on the earth before, and she didn't know which female star said that if she became a man, she must experience it, what it feels like to fly/aircraft, she is really hard to describe now.

It can't be said to be comfortable, nor can it be said to be uncomfortable, just like a faint, Lin You resisted the shame and discomfort on his face, and walked out of the bathroom thinking that his expression was normal. While Lin You was taking a bath, Fu Xinran changed into a set of comfortable clothes, which are home clothes specially designed for pregnant women, a white loose T-shirt, soft forest trousers, and simple shoes. Fu Xinran abruptly wore this casual outfit out of a high-end luxury brand, Lin You was still wrapped in her bathrobe, and she casually blow-dried her messy hair half-dried. As soon as she saw Fu Xinran open the curtains and sit on the stool to read a book, she reflexively clamped her legs, it was over, it was so embarrassing. Fu Xinran held back her smile, and glanced at her indifferently, but her voice was delicate and soft, "Hurry up and change your clothes, my aunt is here, and I'm waiting for you to go down!" Lin You nodded immediately, touching her Her hair, which was not yet dry, went back to the bathroom and blew it up. Lin You turned her body and glanced carefully outside the bathroom. She raised her hand and sniffed it guiltily, feeling that it had no smell. This action made her extremely ashamed and indignant. God knows that although she is not a white and beautiful girl, she is definitely a good child with a pure heart. She suddenly turned bad. She is so sad! !

After blowing his hair, Lin You stood in front of the mirror, looked at his hands, squeezed out the hand sanitizer and washed his hands seven or eight times, trying not to leave even a trace of smell.

Su Qingfeng waited downstairs for a long time, but she didn't see her favorite little niece, so she was still a little sad.

After a while, his face turned red, and Lin You, who wore the same home clothes as his nephew and daughter-in-law, appeared, and Su Qingfeng was fascinated by it for a moment.

How long has she not seen such a relaxed little niece who still wears these simple clothes.

Lin You held Fu Xinran's soft palm nervously and shyly, she saw Su Qingfeng sitting on the sofa.

It's over, this is another character that didn't appear in the original book.

Lin You yelled at the system in his heart, but the system didn't respond for a long time. It had been several hours, and Lin You was a little worried.

Walking all the way to Su Qingfeng, the system still hasn't responded, so Lin You can only bite the bullet.

There was a stiff smile on his mouth, as if he didn't welcome Su Qingfeng very much.

Su Qingfeng didn't care, but she was still a little disappointed. The little niece might still blame herself a bit, after all, she was the one who secretly helped her sister leave the hospital and go to country M.

As a result, brother-in-law Lin Zhi hastily explained the affairs of the group and the family, and left everything to Lin You, who was not yet twenty years old, and chased him all the way to country M.

With a cold face, Lin You called out dryly: "Auntie."

Su Qingfeng wept with joy, she looked at her little niece with hazy eyes, and responded happily: "Hey." It's been a long time since she heard her little niece call her up.

Although Lin You said later that he didn't blame himself, he even sent himself to country M to develop the company and take care of those two people.

But every time I met Youyou, I became more indifferent, as if I lost my popularity. She couldn't help but wonder if her sister's prediction was right.

But now it's all right, looking at the methods of the nephew and daughter-in-law, Lin You is also quite indifferent now, but she can't feel it because of the undercurrent of this young couple?

"Hey, why did you come back early?" Lin Youzhuang asked casually.

"Because..." Su Qingfeng didn't know how to answer for a while.

Her two irresponsible brother-in-law and sister have been to Country M for many years, and have never had any direct contact with Lin You.

The few times that were pitifully few, they all broke up unhappy. Su Qingfeng suddenly felt that it was not a good decision for him to come to Lishan today.

She just really missed her niece, who used to love playing with her the most.

What is this all about? Su Qingfeng's mind was full of thoughts, but he kept an excited smile on his face, "Didn't I hear that you have a baby?

" Or come back early this time alone, just to see if I can find a partner in the country, does Xiao Youyou want a suitable person to match up with my aunt?"

Su Qingfeng put away his excited smile, and changed to a yearning expression.

Listening to Su Qingfeng's words, Lin You's eyebrows twitched, where would she go to find someone for her.

"Ding... Ding... host, a new plot is triggered, please accept the new plot..." The system that came slowly made Lin You speechless, this reaction speed should not be.

The author has something to say:

those cuties who have extra nutrient solution, you can hit the author's head with all your strength, and I will grow strong.

Ah, please bookmark the author, so that my points will be there, thank you everyone. Thanks to the little angels who voted for me to overlord or irrigate nutrient solution during 2022-01-04 01:37:07~2022-01-05 00:06:22~ Thanks to the little

angels who voted mines: xxx 1 ;

Thanks to the little angels of the irrigation nutrient solution: 15 bottles of Kongyi; 10 bottles of durian natural enemy, Huaijin holding Yu

;

35

    Newly appearing characters, newly triggered plots...

Lin You: ...I can only click to confirm, and I am forced to pour a large plot into my mind.

Fu Xinran looked at Lin You with straight eyes and a stiff expression, a little worried, she stretched out her hand, and gently held Lin You's palm, clean and fresh with alpha tenacity.

Lin You unconsciously held back the softness of her palm, and stayed for a minute or so. After accepting the new plot, she pinched the center of her eyebrows with a headache, and she didn't know how to get along with her freshly baked aunt.

She could only comfort her by saying: "Auntie, go back and rest first, and we will have dinner together later."

Su Qingfeng originally wanted to care about her little niece, but seeing that she didn't seem to want to talk, she could only swallow the concern in her mouth.

Lin You looked at Su Qingfeng's lonely back, and felt that this family was really in a state of constant cutting and confusion.

In the newly triggered plot, Lin You's mother Su Qingwan was secretly sent abroad by Su Qingfeng. After that, in order to keep her promise to her sister, she asked her brother-in-law Lin Zhi and her niece countless times, but kept silent.

It wasn't until the eve of Lin You's nineteenth birthday that the confidentiality period she promised Su Qingwan passed, and then she opened her mouth to tell the mother and daughter, the country where the mother went to, and the place where she stayed.

In the end, when the mother and daughter traveled thousands of miles abroad to find someone, Su Qingwan had left country M long ago, and Lin Zhi fainted from anger.

The reason for leaving is very complicated. The gap between the husband and wife is too big to make up. Even if Lin You mediates and sticks together, in the end, Su Qingwan can only escape from the place that makes her depressed due to the pressure on each other.

"System, there is no such character in the original work?" Lin You was very puzzled, did the author deviate from the outline? She remembered that there was no mention of such a person in the novel?

"Everything is within the trajectory." The system sighed like a philosopher, and then disappeared.

Lin You thought about all this. In the original plot, Fu Xinran didn't care well with his father and sister. In the current plot, the relationship network of the Fu family is very harmonious no matter from which aspect.

Although the Fu family is unsmiling, the old father is cold and straight, and the eldest sister is no different from the ice of the Antarctic. On the other hand, she is more like a little fairy, although she looks cool and cold, alienated and generous.

But once you put it in the bottom of your heart, you will touch all her softness.

This is one of the most obvious plot deviations.

Lin You stroked Fu Xinran's delicate and soft hands, reviewing the plot sent to her by the system.

She half-closed her eyes and tapped her knees with her fingers. In the episode just now, Su Qingwan repeatedly mentioned the accident in the laboratory, but did not mention the specific reason.

This is not much different from the information Lin You investigated before.

Can she boldly speculate that Su Qingwan has always been very concerned about the leak of the laboratory, and after the leak of the laboratory, the sequelae of being exposed did not appear too obvious.

Until Yu Kobayashi came into existence, and the relevant personnel in the laboratory who had been exposed began to appear in various situations, such as death, schizophrenia, atrophy of glands, and various diseases.

Lin You's mother gave birth to Lin You under such circumstances, and no one can guarantee whether Xiao Lin You will be infected by the mother.

Su Qingwan's psychology appeared depression during pregnancy, fear, worry, despair, and even hysteria, she could only pay attention to Lin You's every move all the time, and protected her beyond the ordinary.

She was afraid that Lin You was deformed, and she was also afraid that Lin You would have problems that could not be found out. Lin Zhi was a taciturn partner.

She prefers to look at her little wife, and happily shares with herself every interesting thing in her world every day.

She also worked very hard to find top doctors all over the world to test Lin You. All the test results were correct, but no one could completely guarantee that there would be no problems when Lin You split up in the future.

When a mother who has only children in her heart meets a person who doesn't express herself and only works silently for his wife and children, all this happens so naturally.

The estrangement builds up little by little, and finally explodes, but the person who is most stressed is the original body, Lin You.

The plot passed to her by the system was incomplete, just a fragment.

What role does the system play? During this period of time, Lin You tried all kinds of temptations and bullying, but the system didn't do anything, instead he would be bullied and cry.

She could intuitively feel that the system was not malicious to her, and even a little owed with compensation and tolerance.

"What are you thinking?" Lin You didn't recover for a long time, Fu Xinran asked softly.

Lin You shook his head and kept Fu Xinran's shoulder, she needs a hug now.

"Hmm!" Fu Xinran was hugging Lin You, but a feeling of nausea suddenly came up, she covered her mouth and got up and ran to the bathroom.

Lin You sat on the spot with his arms slightly open, stunned for a moment, and immediately followed after he woke up. Fu Xinran's body was half-bent, her hands resting on the sink, retching but unable to vomit.

"Wow..." Fu Xinran felt nauseous and tired, she couldn't vomit, she vomited a few times, her eyes were red, and she vomited again.

Lin You didn't know what to do, she took the warm water from Chunsheng, carefully lifted Fu Xinran's drooping hair, and seeing that the person stopped vomiting, she handed over the hot water in her hand.

Lin You carefully hugged Fu Xinran in his arms, letting her relax, retching a few times actually took a lot of energy, and the stomach and body are linked together, it will be very tiring, and the base of the tongue will also hurt.

Lin You left those messy plots behind, and only had Fu Xinran in his eyes.

After Fu Xinran finished drinking the water, Lin You took the water glass and handed it to Chun Sheng standing at the door, she bent down and carefully prepared to hug Fu Xinran.

Fu Xinran supported her hand, and said wearily: "No, I'm dizzy, you help me to the window to get some air."

There is a small platform on the side of the living room, where you can enjoy the boundless bamboo sea and bask in the sun.

Lin You hugged Fu Xinran and sat on the small platform, breathing in the air with a faint bamboo fragrance, the sun was lazily hanging in the sky, drifting in the clouds.

Fu Xinran was leaning on Lin You's lap, wearing a bamboo green eye mask, putting her hands on her stomach, breathing slowly, and fell asleep.

The physique of every pregnant woman is different. Some people experience morning sickness, fatigue, lethargy, headache, loss of appetite and even constipation in the early stages of pregnancy.

Lin You caressed Fu Xinran's long hair, the breeze was rustling, and the bamboo leaves were caressing each other. Lin You lowered his head and changed the direction. Fu Xinran was still so beautiful, with porcelain white skin and pink lips. Yuu couldn't help lowering his head, and gently pasted it.

The tip of the tongue rubbed and copied Fu Xinran's lips, took a deep breath, her nose was full of her smell.

Fu Xinran's lips were moistened, pink and delicate, adding a different kind of brilliance.

On the villa in the distance, Su Qingfeng retracted the binoculars in his hand, always feeling full invisibly.

Ah, the little niece has really changed, Su Qingfeng smiled, maybe things will not be so difficult afterwards.

Fu Xinran lay on Lin You's lap, slept for forty or fifty minutes before opening her eyes, just in time the food in the kitchen was ready.

Lin You carefully supported Fu Xinran's back, helped her to do it, pinched her shoulders with both hands, and kept sleeping in one position was very tiring.

"Host, just detected that your company data has been tampered with." The system detected something wrong and immediately reported it to Lin You.

In addition to mentioning Su Qingfeng, the assistant Sun Yue called before, and also mentioned that the company was audited by the tax authorities. At that time, Lin You spent 500 points to ask the system to help her monitor the company for a year.

The system thinks the points are free, just put them in the background to look at them, and it doesn't take much energy.

I didn't expect to have harvested in just a few hours.

"Can you trace the IP address?"

"Yes, but that's a different price."

Lin You said with black lines, "You really lost money, how much."

The system flicked its tail happily, "Five Ten points, children do not deceive."

The author has something to say:

I am not very comfortable these days, I suffered from too much insomnia before, during this time, I am adjusting my work and rest, my body is on strike, and today is relatively short.

I will make it up tomorrow, first set up the flag, I want to be more and more tomorrow.

Good night everyone, thank you for the little angels who voted for me to overlord or irrigate the nutrient solution during 2022-01-05 00:06:22~2022-01-08 23:08:52~Thank you for the little

angels who cast grenades: 6 1 month;

Thanks to the little angels who threw mines: Resen_Sun, June, Dakan, 56922856, Ali's Ari 1 piece; Thanks to the

little angels who irrigated the nutrient solution: 108 bottles of Yuanshanchang; 40 bottles of 45066639; JENLISA 20 19 bottles of Ali's Ari; 12 bottles of a salted fish; 10 bottles of reading, 89959Y, Dakan; 3 bottles of Manchuria Elephant; . . 1 bottle;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

36

    "As long as one IP address is 50 points, it's not cost-effective. I'll let someone check it, but it just takes a little time." Lin You raised his eyebrows, not answering the system's words.

Originally, the system started from the ground, but Lin You really didn't intend to ask it to check it, so he quickly said: "It's impossible to lower the price, my cost-effectiveness is of course higher, all the data has been modified, and anyone who is unfavorable to you, I will If you can track down the data, you won't lose 50 points."

Lin You held back a smile, listening to the system chattering in her ears recommending herself in various ways, but she didn't want to lose half a point.

"That's all right, fifty points, you can cross it out." Seeing that the system underestimated it, Lin You's voice became quieter, and his tail was stunned, with a rather pitiful look.

When the system heard that Lin You agreed, its eyes lit up, and it flicked its tail happily, walking around Fu Xinran.

It originally thought that there was no hope, but suddenly agreed, and the system circled happily.

Anyway, Fu Xinran couldn't see it, Lin You looked at the system that disappeared happily, this little guy is so innocent and cute.

Fu Xinran didn't have much appetite today. There was a large table of dishes. In addition to tasting the bamboo shoots dug by Lin You himself, he only drank two mouthfuls of soup, "Auntie, I don't feel well today. Forgive my impoliteness. Take it slowly."

"Don't be rude, don't be rude, you are the hardest person, Youyou hurry up and send your nephew and daughter-in-law back to rest." Su Qingfeng waved her hands quickly, she was looking forward to her little nephew and grandson.

Fu Xinran nodded, pushed the stool away and prepared to go back to the bedroom to rest.

Lin You was not at ease, she nodded to Su Qingfeng and told her to wait downstairs, she held Fu Xinran's waist intimately.

The two walked upstairs slowly, seeing the two well-matched figures, Su Qingfeng picked up a chopstick of crispy, tender and refreshing bamboo shoots, squinted his eyes, and said with emotion, it's so sweet.

"However, if I know that it's so hard to conceive a child, I should..." Lin You looked at Fu Xinran's pale face, feeling somewhat regretful, if she had come earlier, maybe she would not have conceived this child.

Of course, it won't be so hard, Lin You blamed herself very much, these two days she just happened to be in the period of combining fever and nesting, Fu Xinran has been using pheromone to comfort her, her body has already begun to appear overloaded. You can see her exhaustion every day today, but she is in the nesting period, there is no relief medicine, she can only be comforted by her own partner, otherwise she will be all kinds of restlessness, serious and even violent, just to find her partner . Lin You felt extremely guilty, she should learn more about the convenient matter of ABO. Maybe she would be able to detect something wrong with her early on, so that Fu Xinran wouldn't have to work hard to comfort her while she was pregnant. "What are you supposed to do? Huh?" Fu Xinran gave her a cross-eyed look. If this guy dared to regret it, she would dare to deal with her. "No." Seeing Fu Xinran's ferocious expression, Lin You weakly lowered his head and wrapped his arms around Fu Xinran's slender waist. "Hmph, come back earlier and sleep with me." Fu Xinran lay on the bed, enjoying Lin You's thoughtfulness, Lin You tucked the quilt up for her, looked into Fu Xinran's watery eyes, and replied, "Okay. " Lin You waited for Fu Xinran to close her eyes and breathe calmly before she left lightly. Downstairs, Su Qingfeng could eat comfortably by himself. Hearing Lin You's footsteps, he turned his head and waved to her, "Come on, come on, it's still delicious." Lin You held back the burning heat on his shoulders , with a faint smile on his face, "Auntie, if you return to China early, you can also take a good rest for a while. It happens that peach blossoms are in full bloom on Lishan Mountain recently, so there is no need to rush back." "Hahaha, yes, I haven't returned to China for many years I really miss my motherland." "What about you, when do you plan to send someone to take over the branch of the group and let me, an old man, talk about missing love, or else your child will grow up and I will still be single. " Su Qingfeng hid his face rather melancholy, pretending to be melancholy. "Auntie, do you like it?" Lin You put a cup of tea to Su Qingfeng with his knuckles.

Su Qingfeng and Lin You touched each other a little, and took a sip of the fragrant and astringent tea, "When the baby is born, let's have a drink! The wine buried under your mother's peach blossom tree should have been dug long ago."

Su Qing Qing's eyes moved to the pink peach trees outside. The flowers on the mountain bloomed later than those on the bottom, and the flowers on Lishan Mountain bloomed just right.

Lin You stopped the hand holding the food, and sighed helplessly in his heart, it seems that the meal is not delicious.

The plot given by this broken system is all fragments, and she has to make it up herself.

Lin You thought about it, before her own father died for the country, he also buried several jars of wine for her to drink when she got married, it's a pity that the old wine that had been buried for more than 20 years.

This should be the same wine that Yuanchen's mother buried for her, but the family's changes were too fast, and no one mentioned it when Yuanchen and Fu Xinran got married.

Thinking of Yuan Shen and Fu Xinran getting married, Lin You felt a little sour. She decided to propose to Fu Xinran after the child was born, and they got married again.

Thinking of this, Lin You's eyes lit up, it's a good idea.

"Wine keeps getting better and better, so don't worry, auntie, have you had any adventures lately?" In the exchanges between the two, they didn't talk about what each other wanted to know, but they kept quoting the above. Su Qingfeng smiled, let go of his prudence and gentleness, and became a little more unrestrained , "It's a pity that I

met a very interesting person."

Lin You raised his eyebrows and smiled to Su Qingfeng.

"Forget it, forget it, it's not my hoe, no matter how many hoes you swing, it's useless." Su Qingfeng picked up a piece of crispy and white bamboo shoots, um, the bamboo shoots dug by my niece are delicious.

The two of them didn't talk too much at the dinner table, and Su Qingfeng who rushed over was also tired, so he went back to his villa after dinner.

Lin You dropped the chopsticks without stopping, and ran to the bedroom. She suppressed the desire to mark Fu Xinran in her heart, but hugged Fu Xinran's body tightly through the quilt.

The nesting period that stopped for a long time began again. The second day of the nesting period will not be as uncomfortable as the first day. I want to be alone so much, and then cling to my partner.

Lin You rubbed Fu Xinran's chin carefully, she didn't dare to use too much force, for fear of waking Fu Xinran.

As long as it's past tomorrow, tomorrow will be fine. Lin You comforted himself carefully in his heart, the corners of Fu Xinran's mouth slightly raised where Lin You couldn't see.

The sticky Lin You is very fun and makes her very happy. Lin You's big hands slipped into the quilt and intertwined with Fu Xinran's fingers. She squinted her eyes blissfully and leaned on Fu Xinran's pillow.

It was still uncomfortable to hug someone through the quilt, Lin You lifted the quilt from one side and lay down beside Fu Xinran, his slender and beautiful fingers clasped Fu Xinran's palm under the quilt. The itching of the palm of her hand made Fu Xinran's heart go numb. This idiot said she couldn't flirt, but she also likes to tease people. When she encountered actual combat, she ran faster than anyone else. Fu Xinran squeezed Lin You's hand in embarrassment, and turned her back. Lin You felt the response from his hands, and immediately stuck to Fu Xinran's back tightly. She buried her head in Fu Xinran's back and rubbed it back and forth, acting like a baby. The fine and stylish short hair had been wiped out of static electricity, and it was a bit frizzy. "Don't rub it." Lin You's uncontrollable tea smell came from under the barrier sticker again, Fu Xinran turned around and squeezed Lin You's nose forcefully. Lin You smiled, showing a naive air, with two beautiful big eyes, looking at Fu Xinran cleanly, with a warm breath, with a charming fragrance. Lin You moved his body, and the two bodies got closer and closer under the quilt. The air was inexplicably sticky, Lin You spread his long legs, and hugged Fu Xinran together, a pair of white and soft legs were wrapped together by Lin You. The two of them pressed tightly together, the scorching body temperature burned Fu Xinran's body. Fu Xinran was stunned by Lin You's movements, and when she recovered, she subconsciously retreated.

Lin You wrinkled his nose aggrievedly, and pressed it close to Fu Xinran's lips.

Lin You stretched out his finger and placed it on Fu Xinran's neck. The texture of his hand was like tender tofu. When he touched it lightly, his snow-white skin flushed a little.

Gently stroking the delicate neck with warm fingers, Fu Xinran bit her lip, seeing that the hand behind the neck was about to swim towards the delicate pheromone glands.

Like a feather caressing her heart, numb and itchy, she couldn't help raising her head slightly, trying to avoid the hands behind her.

Lin You loved the skin under her fingertips, her body naturally showed a reaction, and Fu Xinran felt the tense muscles immediately.

In the dimly lit room, there was only a thin quilt wriggling where no one could see. In such an ambiguous atmosphere, the red lips were slightly parted, and the breath of the two was on each other's lips.

Lin You blinked, she felt that the red lips in front of her eyes were like her favorite cake, it was fragrant, sweet and soft, Lin You's eyes were always shining, but they darkened at some point.

She poked her head lightly, and pressed her slightly parted red lips, she closed her eyes shyly, Fu Xinran looked at Lin You's trembling eyelashes, and couldn't help laughing.

Lin You didn't care if their positions were reversed, her blushing face was pressed tightly against Fu Xinran's lips, and she didn't make any other movements.

"Ding, task seven is complete, kiss for one minute." The system happily looked at the points that had increased again in the system space.

It felt that its new skin was coming in the not-too-distant future. Taking advantage of Lin You's falling in love, it began to release a bunch of tasks behind Lin You's back, and took it by itself, and Lin You gave it the default acceptance task permission.

In addition to the tasks released at the beginning, the system has released a total of twelve tasks, and it quietly took over three more tasks here.

These are tasks that should have been released a long time ago. If the main system knows that it has neglected its duties, it will go back to the system school again.

So as long as there is an opportunity, the system can release tasks vigorously.

Because the system wants to protect the privacy of the host, it can't see the actions of Lin You and Fu Xinran. It can only see the progress of the mission and the degree of affection Fu Xinran and Lin You have for each other.

Lin You's thin lips were still sticking to Fu Xinran's red lips, Fu Xinran didn't respond to Lin You, she stuck on it aggrievedly and refused to take a step forward.

The corners of Fu Xinran's mouth curled up, Lin You felt Fu Xinran's smile, she shyly twitched her eyelashes, clamped Fu Xinran's feet, her muscles stiffened and wrapped tightly around Fu Xinran.

But don't use too much force to make Fu Xinran feel uncomfortable. Seeing that after teasing for a while, Lin You will make other moves.

Fu Xinran responded to Lin You's kiss with a smile, and quickly swallowed Fu Xinran's initiative back carefully, the thin quilt was kicked away by Lin You at some point.

The author has something to say:

posting a chapter quietly, I feel that the flag of the day may fall today, do I want to be honest and tearful every day.

Sooner or later I will succeed day by day. Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-01-08 23:08:52~2022-01-09 21:29:44~

Thanks to the little angels of irrigation nutrient solution: 55084653 4 bottles ;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

37

    Lin You pressed on Fu Xinran's body, kissing her sticky, like a puppy who likes to lick and chew.

When Lin You was biting her ear, Fu Xinran turned his head, covered his lips with his hand, and pushed Lin You's shoulder with his right hand to make her stop biting.

"Enough, enough, hu... huh... don't... ah..." Fu Xinran couldn't hold back the wet tip of her tongue, and let out a blushing sound.

Lin You heard a voice she had never heard before, it sounded so good, she stood up, her eyes were as bright as stars, she looked at Fu Xinran's lips very curiously, expecting her to speak again.

Fu Xinran glared at Lin You in embarrassment. Fu Xinran shyly bit her red and pink lips, her porcelain white teeth matched her red lips, and the charming blush on her face moved her heart.

Lin You lowered his head, the tip of his pink tongue slid over his teeth, and opened the door which was not tight at all, Fu Xinran raised his head and let out a soft cry.

This bastard, when did he do this. Fu Xinran looked at the guy with his eyes closed and his eyelashes fluttering, shy while not stopping at all.

Lin You felt the strength on his shoulders, from pushing her slightly at the beginning, to hugging her neck, holding her neck gently with his fingers, gradually climbing up, his fingers interspersed with the tips of her hair.

Rubbing the grains in the hair with the pulp of his fingers, and pressing it on the scalp bit by bit, Lin You felt so comfortable that his scalp went numb, and there was a whimper in his throat.

Fu Xinran heard it, her eyes were full of satisfied smiles, she snorted softly in her heart, do you think you are the only one who can learn without a teacher? However, the method taught by Cao Rui is quite effective.

The two of you come and go back and forth, just like chickens pecking at each other, and they have a lot of fun.

"You hit me, got up from me." Fu Xinran broke free from Lin You's pursuit, leaned her head to one side, and breathed calmly.

Lin You's red cheeks and shining eyes stared closely at Fu Xinran's beautiful face, she grinned, put her arms around Fu Xinran's shoulders and fell to the left forcefully.

Fu Xinran's body was embraced by her, and she spun around. When Fu Xinran exclaimed, she and Lin You were already upside down.

She is at the top, Lin You is at the bottom.

Looking at each other, Lin You couldn't help but straighten her waist up. She felt a little uncomfortable, and at the same time Fu Xinran also felt uncomfortable, licking her things, which became harder and hotter.

Day, day after day, Fu Xinran bit her vermilion lips lightly, gave Lin You a sidelong glance, broke away from her waist, and held down the person who still wanted to move.

She got down from Lin You's body and lay on Lin You's pillow, "Go and tidy up." "

Huh?" Lin You turned sideways in confusion, blinking big eyes and looking at Fu in bewilderment Xin Ran.

Fu Xinran also turned her body sideways, raising her hand to vaguely trace Lin You's curves. Lin You's figure is much taller than ordinary people, and her body is thin. Even if she starts exercising now, her figure doesn't change much.

Tall female alphas all have an obvious weakness, that is, the ups and downs in front of their bodies will not be too big, but they have outstanding temperament and stand out from the crowd. Lin You is also one of the best.

She is noble, indifferent and arrogant, with the domineering and noble aura of a lion, and looks down on everyone, but she has hidden secrets that no one knows about.

Lin You's face was handsome, with an indistinguishable beauty, and if she had long hair, she would definitely be a magnificent queen.

It's a pity that the current Lin You is just a tough-as-nails in front of Fu Xinran, a wolfhound wagging its big tail.

Lin You's eyes followed Fu Xinran's hand. Fu Xinran was half an inch away from Lin You's body, from the face to the waist.

Lin Youcai belatedly realized that the lower half of the waist was in pain, swollen to the point of pain, and the pheromone glands on the back shoulders suddenly burst out intense pheromones that instantly enveloped Fu Xinran.

Her eyes are clouded, and the pheromone decoding is all about wanting you, really wanting you, oh, I still want you.

Fu Xinran covered her face with one hand, she knew it, she would have rejected Lin You's kiss if she knew it earlier.

Lin You's pheromone inhibitor seems to be the second time, Fu Xinran suppressed Lin You with her pheromone, and her pheromone told Lin You, you have to be quieter, quieter, and move again. I ignore you.

When Lin You received the message, tears came out instantly. The water vapor gathered in the eyes and quickly turned into tears, but they were strong and did not fall down.

Fu Xinran ignored the sad Lin You for the time being, she hurriedly got out of bed, opened the bedside table, found out the inhibitor, tore open the package, pulled up Lin You's long arm, and injected it with one injection.

Lin You's pheromone faded quickly, but her grievance did not fade away. Looking at Fu Xinran who ignored her, the tears finally couldn't hold in her eyes, and she rolled down directly.

"Ah, don't cry, don't cry, see if you feel much more comfortable now." Fu Xinran comforted Lin You perfunctorily.

Lin You sniffed her nose hard to feel that she was not so suffocated, but she still didn't stop sobbing, the more she cried, the more aggrieved she became.

In the end, I threw my head up and lay down on the pillow, weeping and sobbing softly. If someone who didn't know it heard it, they would definitely feel very sad and distressed.

But Fu Xinran, who decoded Lin You's pheromone, just wanted to drink a cup of tea and watch her cry quietly. The whole room was clamoring that you don't love me anymore, you don't hug me anymore, I am so sad, so sad.

Fu Xinran threw away the injected inhibitor, stood beside the bed and took a sip of warm water. She and Lin You tossed and tossed on the bed for a long time, now listening to Lin You howling.

She even wanted to record a video, such a Lin You is so rare.

Fu Xinran put down the water glass and sat on the edge of the bed with one leg curled up. She pulled Lin You's fingers, but Lin You ignored her, and withdrew her hand arrogantly, buried her face on the other side, crying by herself.

The pillow would almost be soaked if she kept crying like this, Fu Xinran held her forehead, she slightly pulled out a trace of pheromone and hugged the pitiful Lin You, begging for comfort.

A sound alpha must have two complete places, the first one is the pheromone gland, the gland is the most direct place to receive love from a partner.

If the pheromone glands can't respond to the partner, it will create a gap between the two people. This gap is not a lack of love or because of pheromones.

This estrangement is comfort, it comes from the most primitive feeling of the body, it is not desire, it is a deep spiritual perception.

Once the depth mark is reached, the most immediate aspect of this soothing is that if the partner is no longer responding to her, it will cause one of the glands to atrophy.

The second healthy place is the alpha gland, which is basically normal as long as the body has no major problems, except that the pheromone gland will only appear when it differentiates.

That's why Su Qingwan was so worried. The first split of her original body, Lin You, was not ideal.

Even if she differentiates into beta, her glands must be complete, but Lin You differentiated into beta, her glands are still not fully differentiated, her glands are shrunken.

So Su Qingwan has been blaming herself and Lin Zhi all the time. If Lin Zhi didn't want a child, she wouldn't... She doesn't regret being pregnant with Lin You.

Even very happy, but not giving her a healthy body is her biggest regret.

Lin You was lying on the bed feeling Fu Xinran's comfort, the clear and cold snowflake breath enveloped the bitter tea fragrance, Lin You's sad mood was soothed.

Under the action of the inhibitor, the hot body gradually returned to calm.

Lin You took Fu Xinran's hand, wanting her to lie down and hug her. Fu Xinran glanced at someone's pants, but she strongly refused.

"Go to the bathroom and tidy yourself up, or I'll really dislike you." Fu Xinran clung to Lin You's ear to coax her, the omega's reservedness had already disappeared under Lin You's tossing.

Fu Xinran, whose ears were flushed, finally coaxed someone who was lying on the bed to be hugged, and Lin You, who was sitting up, felt a familiar reaction.

She let go of her desire to be coquettish, and froze her body from the side of Fu Xinran's bed, which was far away.

She lowered her head and swayed, and walked the same pace as the duck again, not daring to glance at Fu Xinran. It made Fu Xinran cover her mouth and snigger, and winked, "Small, I'll let you toss."

The alpha in the nesting stage is just a little cute, and she is better at acting coquettishly than omega, the contrast is very cute.

No wonder Cao Rui devoted herself to finding a cold woman, and complained privately that she had never met an alpha with a nesting period.

She also didn't think about it, alpha's nesting period must be triggered from the essence because she has a fixed and deeply loving partner. She, a delicate flower wandering in the world, didn't want to settle herself down before.

How does alpha have a nesting period? And the alpha of the nesting stage can be branded, which is the same as the depth mark of omega.

They cannot be marked casually, and now the law also clearly stipulates that if a couple or wives have been married for less than half a year, alpha is not allowed to mark omega in depth.

Preserve the sanctity of marriage to the greatest extent, for fear of regret later, alpha can mark many omega, but it is very painful for omega to wash off the mark.

This can easily cause dissatisfaction among affirmative persons and omegas. Washing the mark is as painful as giving birth to a child, and it will greatly damage the body.

Lin You sat on the rectangular stool in the bathroom, she looked down at the bulging bag, and once again felt that she was going to die.

In just two days, she has made so many embarrassments, and now she is here again, oh, I have no face to face people, but I must think that she is a hungry ghost.

The author has something to say:

quietly posting a chapter, I lost my strength and was forced to sleep, I went to sleep, I took care of myself, good night.

Have you not seen me recently?

More than half of the message went straight, sure enough, love will be lost, right? Thanks to the little angel who voted for me to be the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-01-09 21:29:44~2022-01-10 01:25:03~ Thanks to the

little angel who cast the landmine: Mr. Chen. 1 piece;

thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: Qianyi QWQ 12 bottles; Wang れる 10 bottles;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

38

   No way, Lin You took another shower to suppress those messy thoughts.

Lin You, who was wrapped in a bath towel, didn't want to change anymore, so she took out her pink and white bathrobe, put it on, and went out of the bathroom directly.

Fu Xinran, who had already rested, stretched and stretched her body, she opened the curtains with the remote control, and let the drowsy sun that didn't want to work shine into the room.

Hold a book by yourself, put a cup of coffee on the table, and sit by the window to read a book leisurely.

When Lin You came out in her bathrobe, she couldn't help but smiled again. The white book was in front of Fu Xinran's chin, her eyes were smiling happily, like a mouse that was secretly in love, cute and cute.

Lin You scratched her head in embarrassment, and she was too embarrassed to scratch her ten toes in the slippers, she was getting used to it almost to death.

On the contrary, when Fu Xinran gives birth to the child in the future, she won't worry about the harmony between the two, at least from now on, her body is very healthy. .

Lin You put his hands in the pockets of his bathrobe, his face was also bright red, and his hair, which he had blown a few times casually, was in a mess, giving him a somewhat messy aesthetic.

Seeing her, Fu Xinran was embarrassed again, smiled and stretched out his hand, beckoning to her, Lin Youcai moved forward slowly.

The blush on her face became deeper and deeper, and Fu Xinran felt that she had cooked herself as the blush went down.

Lin You was only a few steps away, Lin You dawdled for two minutes, and finally moved in front of Fu Xinran.

The two looked at each other one tall and the other low, only to see that Lin You was the shy little daughter-in-law.

On the contrary, Fu Xinran looked like a queen, she sat leisurely and comfortably on the back of the chair, with a coquettish smile on her face, her smile infected Lin You, and she couldn't help but giggle.

Lin You stretched out his hand towards Fu Xinran, Fu Xinran gently raised his hand and put it in her palm, the two of them waved each other's hands in the air.

It's like two elementary school chickens in their first relationship, they don't know what to do, they just like to hold hands.

Lin You held her delicate and soft fingers, feeling extremely comfortable, she wished she could go out with her hips on her hips and laugh three times.

Lin You secretly glanced at Fu Xinran occasionally, and if Fu Xinran didn't notice, she would snicker.

But as soon as she met Fu Xinran's gaze, she immediately looked away, just because she was embarrassed to stare at him, but she held her hand tightly.

Fu Xinran shook her arm, motioning for her to sit down. Lin You looked around, she didn't want to sit on the other side of Fu Xinran, and she didn't want to let go of her hand.

She stretched out her long legs to hook the wooden legs of another chair, and with a light and delicate movement, the log-colored chair was hooked over.

After moving the chair several times, it was finally straightened. Lin You sat down happily, Fu Xinran's eyes were softly shining, Lin You just couldn't put the chair in place no matter how much he fiddled with it, but he never let go.

Fu Xinran looked down at the book, Lin You looked up at her.

Lin You put his hand on his chin, and looked at Fu Xinran's hand foolishly. After looking at Fu Xinran's hand for a long time, Lin You's gaze moved down, and landed on Fu Xinran's unswollen abdomen.

She had some expectations, this child was connected with her body by blood, with her, the child would definitely be born smoothly, and those flea-like guys would definitely disappear without a trace.

Fu Xinran was wearing a casual loose blue shirt, her legs were crossed, and her elegant and slender calf was placed on Lin You's lap.

Under the dim sunlight, her beautiful and exquisite face was outlined, and the coldness faded away, leaving only a soft and relaxed body, with a hint of leisure and comfort in her beauty.

The slender and white fingers pinched the book cover, and the pages were turned every few minutes, and the sound of flipping the pages could only be heard in the room.

Lin You watched Fu Xinran's every move obsessively, and the pheromone that had calmed down still drifted uncontrollably to Fu Xinran's side, surrounding her.

The sticky tea aroma seems to be stir-fried with sugar, sweet and bitter.

The corners of Fu Xinran's mouth curled up, and he snorted softly, not intending to respond to this guy, otherwise later, the bath will be for nothing, and he can't do anything at all, why bother!

Lin You quit, and she started cheating again. In the past few days, she probably knows how to use her pheromones to interact with her partner.

Lin You twisted the scattered pheromones into a thin filament like Fu Xinran with his mind, in fact, he gathered the pheromones and rushed towards one direction.

If it is in danger, the pheromone of the top alpha can suppress many people. If it is flirting, it is different, lingering.

Lin You wrapped Fu Xin around her and put the pheromone blocking stickers on her shoulders. Even if she didn't respond, she was still entangled there and was unwilling to leave.

The barrier stickers that Fu Xinran just put on won't take effect for a while, so Lin You can only hook up and test her pheromone glands.

Fu Xinran took a look at her, childish. She still stretched out her hand to tear off the barrier sticker, and also released a wisp of pheromone, which lingered with Lin You's pheromone.

"Don't overdo it." Fu Xinran held back her embarrassment and warned her.

Lin You nodded hurriedly, but tightly hooked Fu Xinran's pheromone, feeling full of security in her heart, she stretched out her hand to pinch Fu Xinran's leg, and it felt very good.

Thinking of the way he used to massage his teammates, Lin You's movements were proficient and moderate, Fu Xinran felt the strength on his legs, moved the book away, and his eyes fell on Lin You's hands.

A trace of doubt and curiosity flashed in her eyes, did Lin You know how to massage?

I didn't know it before, but now Lin You looks like Lin You in high school, free and easy and confident, with a sunny smile, but it's all about her.

Fu Xinran put down the book in her hand, and concentrated on enjoying Lin You's massage. In the past few days, she always felt that her legs were a little soft and swollen, maybe she was about to gain weight.

Fu Xinran suddenly pulled back her leg angrily, glared at her, snorted softly, put on her shoes, got up and left.

Lin You looked at Kong Luoluo's hand in a daze, and decoded Fu Xinran's pheromone. She only knew that Fu Xinran was angry.

It's all, I'm very angry, very angry, don't provoke me, don't come.

Lin You definitely doesn't know that when a girl is angry, it's best not to go forward, but it's best to go forward early, otherwise it's all her own suffering.

Lin You's intuition told her to catch up quickly, so Lin You Baba kept up, and Fu Xinran felt wherever he went.

Standing in front of the full-length mirror, Fu Xinran looked left and right, and found that her figure was still the same as before, perfect, but at most half a month away, her belly should swell.

Fu Xinran squinted her eyes and looked at the person standing behind her in the full-length mirror. Her slender and thin body shrank behind her, like a poor big dog. It didn't even wag its tail, whimpering aggrievedly. Fu Xinran turned her head and glanced at Lin You's thin and slender body. She looked gentle and gentle, and she didn't have the physique of a famous basketball player on campus. If she is a month old, can she be hugged? Fu Xinran's eyes turned around Lin You's body, "What... what's wrong?" Lin You shrank her body, she felt cold all over and shivered. "Hmph, how's your exercise going?" Fu Xinran gave her a cold look. Lin You shivered and blinked, "It's...not bad." She always felt that Ranran was dissatisfied with her figure now, Lin You looked down at herself, and didn't find anything wrong, but she seemed a little thin. Fu Xinran stretched out her white index finger, poked it on Lin You's shoulder, and then moved it down slowly, without avoiding the uneven chest. Lin You's body froze, he held his breath and felt the movement of his fingers. His fingertips ran across her body, and he could still feel the itch through the bathrobe. Her mind was under Fu Xinran's fingertips, her body unconsciously stopped breathing, and her muscles tensed.

"Why are you so cute!" Fu Xinran smiled sweetly, watching the nervous Lin You follow her fingers closely, she was so cute.

Originally, Fu Xinran was very dissatisfied that her figure would be out of shape in half a month, and her lower abdomen would gradually bulge, getting bigger and bigger, and finally it would support her stomach like a rubber ball.

Stretch marks will develop during pregnancy, the body will become ugly, and the figure will also be out of shape. It is no longer as beautiful as it is now. Will Lin You let go of her hand again because of her deformed figure?

Fu Xinran clenched her fists and leaned against Lin You's chest. Lin You sensed Fu Xinran's momentary uneasiness. She patted Fu Xinran's back to comfort her, while clasping her waist tightly.

"What's wrong?" Lin You pressed his chin against Fu Xinran's head and asked her in a low voice.

"If I become fat and ugly, with thicker legs, would you still like me?" Fu Xinran asked Lin You in a low voice with her head on Lin You's chest.

"Of course, you are my favorite. Pregnant women are the most beautiful. I love you before it's too late. How dare you dislike you. You don't know that I came to this world just for you." Lin You rubbed against Fu

Xin Ran's hair, said the most simple love words, advanced love words, she has never learned how to say, so she can only tell Fu Xinran according to her own heart.

Fu Xinran raised the corner of her mouth, "Then let me forcefully trust you, I will get angry for no reason in the future, can you tolerate me?"

Fu Xinran was barely satisfied with the answer to the last question, and then threw out the second one Question, "Yes, you can only be angry with me, not with others." Lin You said domineeringly.

Fu Xinran gave her a white look, and suddenly remembered that Lin You was still in the nesting stage. Now, I can only reluctantly believe it. If it doesn't work, she will record it. If Lin You treats her badly in the future, I will show this video.

Go ahead and do it, Fu Xinran asked Lin You to wait on the spot, she turned around and went to the table to get the phone, and clicked on the recording function.

Lin You frowned slightly, and looked at Fu Xinran looking at her with the phone in confusion.

"What's wrong?" Lin You patted her head, wanting to go forward and continue to hug Fu Xinran, but without hugging anyone, she felt insecure.

"Cough, it's nothing." Fu Xinran looked at the dazed Lin You on the phone, realized what she was doing, and put away the phone uncomfortably.

"Want to make a video?" Lin Youzhi asked her intimately, Fu Xinran tilted his head to see her eagerness to try.

Fu Xinran also wanted to give it a try. She rubbed her fingertips, and finally took out her mobile phone to videotape Lin You.

"I'm going to record what you said just now, so you have to say it again!" Fu Xinran twisted her body in embarrassment, blushing and said to Lin You, who still wanted to get closer.

Lin You blinked curiously, "What should I say?" The innocent and cute question made Fu Xinran pouted and gave her an annoyed look, but Ke Keai withdrew her hand, snorted and didn't want to talk to Lin You anymore.

"Haha, come on, let's record together." Lin You burst out laughing, she stepped forward to hold Fu Xinran's hand, and adjusted the recording mode to a selfie mode.

Fu Xinran leaned shyly in Lin You's arms, the hand holding the mobile phone was wrapped by Lin You, Lin You's deep and magnetic voice rang in her ears.

"I, Lin You, hereby promise to Ms. Fu Xinran: 1. I will love her, love her, and protect her for the rest of my life. 2. My temper will never be against her. 3. Everything in the world will be different." It will separate you and me, and even if I die, I will be buried with you. 4. Your happiness will be the source of my happiness..."

Fu Xinran stared at Lin You blankly, with Lin You in his ear. Yu's love words one after another, and her deep and affectionate voice, confused her heart.

Fu Xinran focused her eyes on Lin You's affectionate and gentle face, she realized later that it's not that Lin You can't talk about love, she just wasn't triggered to that point, she needs to listen more in the future! !

Under Lin You's voice and breathing, the tips of Fu Xinran's ears gradually turned red.

A day passed between the two of them being so sticky.

The author has something to say:

Quietly post a chapter, you must not believe it, I wrote this chapter for a day, life is difficult, good night everyone.

Rest early, everyone, don't be like me, always suffer from insomnia, it's too uncomfortable, thank you for voting for me during 2022-01-10 01:25:03~2022-01-11 00:52:04 Little angel~

Thanks to the little angel who cast the landmine: xxx 1;

thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: 24 bottles of Ali's Ali; 8 bottles of 26564720; 5 bottles of 00, Yucong, and Weiheng; thank you very much for your

support My support, I will continue to work hard!

39

The three-day nesting period passed so stickily.

After fully waking up, Lin You ran away from Mount Li in a hurry. She still didn't dare to reveal that she ran because of the death of the company, but because of the company's tax problems.

Lin You sat on the car going down the mountain, thinking about Fu Xinran's teasing just now, she also smiled and told herself to go home earlier, and she would go back to the villa in the city after arranging the menu for the family dinner later.

Lin You was wearing a decent and stylish brown suit, and his hair was also well-styled. He was sitting in the car with an upright and dignified body.

If it weren't for the red tips of his ears, everyone would know that the current helm of the Lin family is not easy to mess with.

The car drove smoothly, Su Qingfeng sat with her, and occasionally glanced at the little niece who was pretending to be serious.

Children, even children, can't control themselves even in a relationship, hum, Su Qingfeng thought in his heart.

Lin You's originally relaxed brows became more frowned when she saw the message sent from the tablet mailbox. The news she just received was that the company had a problem with taxation.

The tax department withheld part of the financial and accounting data, which happened to be where the system detected a problem. Lin You frowned, his eyes darkened, and a playful smile appeared on his face.

She recalled that two days ago, she naturally told her that Fu Xinyan told her that the policy might have changed, but the specific system could not be found, which proved that the final decision had not yet been made.

Lin You put down the tablet in his hand, and his eyes fell on the car window. They set off at six o'clock this morning, just to avoid the rush hour.

"Auntie, come back so early, I'm afraid it's not for a simple relationship." Lin You turned to look at Su Qingfeng with his eyes closed.

Su Qingfeng's nose fluttered, and she slowly opened her eyes to meet Lin You's gaze. She smiled, "The major events in life are bigger than anything else." "

If other people say that, I believe it. If you say that, I don't believe it." Lin You You relaxed and leaned against the comfortable cushions in the back seat of the car.

"Haha, what's the matter? Auntie, I'm being suspected?" Su Qingfeng also turned to look at her, saying cruel words in his mouth, but the expression on his face was not the same, full of ridicule.

Lin Youbai glanced at her, she didn't know how to deal with this aunt who had never appeared at first, and a bunch of memories popped up in her mind last night.

It's all about the memory of this little aunt, which is much more powerful than the plot given by the system.

Lin You rubbed her temples. Last night in her dream, she saw several scenes very clearly. Su Qingfeng, who was seventeen or eighteen years old, played basketball with Lin You, who was only a few years old. The two had a great time.

There were also scenes of Su Qingfeng leading Lin You to sit at the door instead of listening to the sound of quarreling in the villa, and there were scenes of Su Qingfeng and Su Qingwan quarreling and leading Lin You out of the hospital forcefully. Even Lin You, with red eyes, lifelessly arranged for Su Qingfeng to go to country M, on the surface to expand his business, but actually to take care of the two mothers who hurt each other. There were also fragmentary pictures, she heard it again, the same voice as hers, making her look back. Lin You finally turned around in his dream and saw that person who looked exactly like him but was gloomy and indifferent. Fangfo is the reflection of a pool of stagnant water, looking at her, you can't find a way out, you can't see life, it's just gloomy rot. Lin You finally broke out in a cold sweat, and woke up from the bed at five o'clock in the morning. There was a faint light in the gray-blue sky, and the air on the mountain was a bit cooler. She held Fu Xinran in her arms, which made her feel real. Lin You's shut-down brain finally came online, and now she has someone behind her, with a cold and domineering aura, vowing to eradicate all factors that would harm Fu Xinran. "Auntie, you're back, and you've been testing my attitude. You're careless on the surface, trying to make me think that you came back simply for Auntie Xie's family, but in fact!" Lin You stabbed Su Qingfeng indifferently. When Su Qingfeng heard Lin You mention someone from Xie's family, his expression changed for a moment, and then recovered quickly. She really underestimated her little niece.

"You know all these things?" Su Qingfeng didn't know what expression to use to face Lin You, after all, it was really embarrassing to be thrown in a hotel after being treated as a tool man through the bond fever.

"I also know that you have been secretly in love with Aunt Xie for more than ten years and dare not speak up. Is this kind of thing too many?" Lin You blinked, Su Qingfeng's hands were itchy for his pure and innocent heart.

"How do you know?!" Su Qingfeng has never let go in front of anyone, even if her sister calls from time to time to ask her to find a partner, she has never let go, thinking that she is a big alpha!

Lin You rolled his eyes, blinked frivolously and mischievously, but didn't tell her. The car parked steadily at the gate of the group, and the assistant came up to open the door for her after a while. Lin You sat in the car and took a serious look at Su Qingfeng, "Auntie, no matter what you do when you come back or who instigates you, I will treat you as my auntie, or the one who will take me to play basketball." Su Qingfeng Looking at Lin You's back with a calm expression, with a hint of pride in his eyes, he secretly sighed in his heart that he was indeed her niece. She came down from the other side, and her assistant stood behind her, "President Su, take a look at the news from Country M." " No hurry." Su Qingfeng walked forward slowly, she already knew that the message was coming. What is the news. There are always people who like to pry a standing building bit by bit, always thinking that they are the next one at the helm. A gentle smile was drawn on Lin You's mouth, and his steps were relaxed. He was not affected by the tax problem at all, as if it was all in her expectation, and he could solve it by raising his hand. Seeing Lin You's relaxed and comfortable pace when he came back from vacation, the people inside the group felt relieved, and Lin You left surrounded by his assistants. Su Qingfeng didn't follow either. She returned to her office and sat down on the big black sofa, "Show me the mail." The beta female assistant in a black work suit lit up the tablet in her hand and adjusted Chu Xin sent both hands to Su Qingfeng.

"The hands of these old guys are quite long." Su Qingfeng looked at the message, and there were only five words: inner ghost, Lu Changming.

After Su Qingfeng read it, the email was automatically destroyed, "Leave him for fun, and let him take over the God-making project." After

Su Qingfeng ordered the assistant, he glanced at the phone. It was still early, and she was waiting here Let's go, there is still an hour before the regular meeting begins.

Lin You was sitting in her office. In just a few days, she was a little strange! It must be because she didn't take a good vacation, so she came back.

Lin You unbuttoned two pocket buttons, picked up the documents that had been sorted out on the table, and the three documents in front of her were the most urgent.

Sun Yue and Li Ping put his hands in front of him, waiting for Lin You's order.

Lin You opened the first one, which was the reprinted version of the document with tax problems. She had seen this document long ago, and she even knew who did it.

"What's the response to the new game released by the technical department?" Lin You asked the two of them while quickly flipping through the information.

Sun Yue smiled and said with satisfaction: "It's very good. The popularity is also rising sharply. The experience is great.

" This time I paid out of my pocket and let them relax."

"Now?" Sun Yue was surprised, and now is also a critical period for the group, after thinking about it for a while, he still said: "Will you let people out..." "Will it be?

" What? Huh?" Lin You glanced at her with a smile, reassuring her.

"Okay, I'll notify the director of the technical department later and let him arrange it." Sun Yue understood, and she nodded.

"Call me the chief financial officer." Lin You put away the documents and account books, and asked Li You to call him.

"Boss Lin." Chief Financial Officer Ma Yingying tied her ponytail with a dark expression. She has always been unsmiling, she does everything without leaking water, and she doesn't show anyone's feelings. This time the boat capsized in the gutter, she was so angry that she was going to die.

Going out now, the enemy calls and laughs at her every day, Lin Sizheng, you wait for me, I won't kick you out of the group, my name Ma Yingying is written upside down.

Lin You didn't know about her series of mental activities, but she could guess them.

There is no problem with the main core accounts. The problem is that the financial statements and accounting data sent by the subsidiary company are not correct in several places, but they are all small data that are stuck in key places.

Ma Yingying usually handed over these matters to her subordinates for verification, and she would check them once in the end and seal them up for storage.

But this time, she hadn't had time to check the accounts submitted by the subsidiary. Lin Sizheng put it in the bottom corner of the verification materials, and the staff of the tax bureau who came to check this time laughed when they left.

"Tell me what you think." Lin You raised his eyelids, his face was full of smiles, but it made people feel no warmth, only a great sense of oppression, and his indifferent eyes fell on Ma Yingying.

There is no sympathy for Ma Yingying because she is an omega. Compassion is a kind of humiliation to this loyal and capable elite subordinate.

Ma Yingying's nose was sweating, her body tensed up, she opened her mouth a few times, but finally said nothing.

"It takes two days to settle this matter. Submit the materials that should be handed in. We must cooperate with the government to catch all these moths, so as not to be upset." Lin You withdrew his momentum and made his attitude clear. Ma Yingying

nodded He headed back to his office with the documents returned from the office.

She moves like the wind, and her high heels are as dense as raindrops, knocking her hair numb.

The author has something to say:

post a chapter quietly, hahaha, no one would have guessed it.

I suspect someone sneaked a peek at my outline. Thank you for the little angel who voted for me as the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-01-11 00:52:04~2022-01-11 14:37:55~Thanks to the

little angel for the irrigation nutrient solution: yxy. 2 bottle;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

40

    Lin You sat at the top of the meeting room, listening to the quarrels in all directions, the meeting room became more and more angry.

Lin You Bafeng remained motionless, sitting upright in the upper position with half-cast eyes, and the CEOs who were speaking glanced at her from time to time, thinking about whether they had said something wrong.

A George Bernard Shaw fountain pen, Yaoye black gold, is held between the fingers with well-defined knuckles. The black body of the pen is restrained and high-end, with gold embellishments, classic and elegant Western style, and it is clasped on the white and slender fingers.

Until the end of the meeting, Lin You didn't speak a word, as if she just came for a cutscene, but the more this happened, the more some people were beating their hearts.

This is like going to the execution ground. Before the cut, everyone panicked and struggled to call for help. Once the dust settled, they felt that stretching out their heads was a knife, and retracting their heads was also a knife. It was no big deal.

But what I'm afraid of is the knife that hasn't fallen yet.

Sitting on Lin You's left is an old man wearing glasses, gray hair and well maintained. He has been leisurely closing his eyes, with his hands on his English crutches.

It seems that he came here to listen to the show, and he didn't open his eyes until the end of the meeting. Lin You left first, leaving only two or three people in the conference room.

"Dad, are you leaving?" The middle-aged man wearing the same type of glasses, wearing a suit, had a smile on his face, but his eyes were squinted with deep thought.

"Let's go, today's young people, hold your breath, you are far inferior." The old man's tone was not a compliment, but only full of fear.

"Dad, that's right. Then I'll take you back to the office first?" The middle-aged man bent down and looked at his father respectfully.

"No need, you go back, I have other things to do." The pampered old man, who also paid attention to ostentation, left Shi Shiran with a cane.

The originally respectful man, two steps behind, watched the old man leave by himself. He stood in the office, looked at his secretary, thought for a long time, and finally said: "Let's go."

"It's really ingenious for you to disarm and calm people's hearts." Su Qingfeng also listened to the regular meeting, but it wasn't time for her to report on her work, so no one provoked her.

"Hmph, I'm just some ghosts and monsters, so I won't be bullied by these guys." Lin You raised her head proudly, she has always believed in one strength and ten meetings.

What's more, the Lin Group was originally in the hands of the original body. Now that she has a lot of memories of the original body, she is more comfortable handling these things.

Lin You never thought at all that even if she has another person's memory, she is not the real person, but when she uses business methods and momentum, she is completely handy, without any abruptness.

And outsiders don't think that she has changed much, as if it is so natural, everyone is looking forward to it.

"Ha... You are taking all the elders of your Lin family together. Hahahaha..." Hearing Lin You's words, Su Qingfeng laughed happily.

I don't know what's wrong with the two generations of the Lin family. When it was passed down to the old man of the Lin family, that is, Lin You's grandfather, that generation liked to fight for power and profit.

The fight between the rich and powerful families was no small matter. At that time, the people in charge of the Lin family raised their own children like a Gu. He was an alpha, except for his wife who was also Lin You's great-grandmother.

Everyone on the outside knows that he still likes his concubine and raises four or five houses, so it's not unusual for him to have more children.

At that time, the Lin family was terribly troubled. The family's prosperity was on the bright side, but it was dirty and embarrassing in private.

At that time, the final winner was of course the late Mr. Lin, and Lin Zhi took over after that.

Maybe it's because the struggle for power and profit of the previous generation has become so unbearable that Lin Zhi's brothers and sisters have no idea about inheriting the group.

They all develop their own careers, take the group's dividends by the way, and don't have to work hard, that's great.

And Mr. Lin was not in good health and died early.

But most of his brothers are still alive, still keen to seize power.

Those who are smarter have already jumped out to develop themselves, and some have narrow eyelids, and they can only see the three-acre land in Lin Zhilinyou's hands.

In the past, these guys also liked to disgust the original body in private. When the original body was in a good mood, he would have fun, and when he was unhappy, he would just cut off the guy with long arms and long legs sticking out.

Lin You didn't intend to be as nostalgic as the original body, and always kept the bottom line, but she didn't have any relationship with this group of guys with the same surname, and in the original plot, this group of people bullied Fu Xinran in private.

It's no wonder that Lin You would let them go, she just waited to throw these people out together with carrots and mud.

Lin You finished all the work accumulated in the past few days one by one, and arranged some things underneath, with the help of the system, she really didn't panic at all.

"Auntie, are you free to do?" Lin You couldn't bear to have someone sitting next to her playing games when she was busy, it was too much.

"Yes, didn't you see that I was playing games?" Su Qing said without raising her head.

"Xie's family, there will be a banquet in a few days. Since my aunt has nothing to do, you can attend it for me. I just go back and spend more time with Ranran." Lin You motioned Sun Yue to throw the invitation letter received to Su Qingfeng.

Su Qingfeng stopped operating the game, and looked up at his own niece and daughter.

But she didn't refuse, Sun Yue saw that Su Qingfeng didn't have time to accept the black and gold invitation letter, so she directly put the invitation letter on the low table in front of Su Qingfeng.

Su Qingfeng was still operating his game characters with his fingers, but his eyes fell on this black and gold invitation letter. The old family pays attention to the appearance, and their invitation letters will be sealed with gold lacquer.

The pattern on the gold lacquer is the symbol of a family. The Xie family has always been known as an old family. Their family emblem is themed with purple vines, which means endless life.

Xie Yun'an is the current head of the Xie family. He is married to the Jin family and married the youngest son of the Jin family, Jinhua. The first time Lin You heard this name, he unconsciously thought of Jinhua ham, which was once civilized in China. It was quite delicious. of.

Speaking of marriage, Jinhua's role is actually equivalent to marrying in. Jinhua is not good at writing, but not good at martial arts. He is a beta who is delicious and waiting to die. He always likes to steal food outside, and sister Xie doesn't care about him.

An invitation letter sent Su Qingfeng away, and Lin You's place was finally quiet.

"Boss Lin, it's time to eat." The chef who was cooking told her with his arms folded.

"Okay, you can go to rest too." Lin You put down the pen in his hand and asked people to go to rest first.

The chef left, and Lin You went to the restaurant. There were three dishes and one soup on the table. The steaming rice was also scooped up. The vegetable soup in the soup bowl was clear and light, and had been placed at the right temperature.

"Corrupt life." Lin Furu took a sip of the soup and said with emotion, did he go home? Thinking of Lin You, he picked up his phone and called Fu Xinran.

It took twenty or thirty seconds for the ring to be answered, "Hello." A cold voice rang from the phone.

Lin You heard the voice, his brows and eyes relaxed unconsciously, his eyes were shining brightly, "Have you eaten yet?" "Uh huh, have you eaten

, how about you?" Fu Xinran lay on the comfortable sofa at home with a lazy expression , Chunsheng was massaging her scalp to soothe the blood, and she felt a little uncomfortable when she came back by car today.

"I'm eating. Today's meeting delayed a little time. I'll come back to accompany you when I'm done with work, okay?" Lin You asked Fu Xinran as if coaxing a child.

"Then do whatever you want." Fu Xinran was arrogant, Chunsheng's massage techniques were excellent, and the acupuncture points were also very accurate. Because of the discomfort, she didn't eat much for lunch, but she preferred Lin You to massage her.

Lin You didn't hear it on the phone, she just chatted with Fu Xinran for a few words, and Fu Xinran urged her to eat.

Lin You had no choice but to hang up the phone sweetly, with an unstoppable smile on his face, it's good that someone cares, Lin You sat on the chair and smirked for a while.

She only feels a little hungry now, but she

is happy when she thinks of Fu Xinran, the smile on her face is almost like an idiot.

For those who have never been in love, it is the first time they meet someone who is on their minds. No matter what she does, they can affect their minds. As long as they think of her in their hearts, it is as sweet as eating nectar.

"Boss Lin, people from the Taxation Bureau have heard that someone is going to make Mrs. Lin bleed." Sun Yue frowned and hurried into the dining room. Standing next to Lin You, she had a bad feeling.

Who can persuade the government to take action? Is it possible that someone else has colluded with outsiders?

Lin You put down her chopsticks. Someone from the Taxation Bureau wanted to wear shoes for Mrs. Lin. She knew it, and she let it out. Isn't that stupid? Lin You lowered his eyes, but does Lin Sizheng, her uncle who is several rooms away, have this ability?

Or the old man behind the uncle?

"Host, your car has been tampered with, do you want to take a look?" When Lin You was thinking, the system suddenly made a sound.

"Is there a video?" Lin You was also curious. The plots that are often shown in this kind of TV series actually fell on her.

Lin You asked Sun Yue to go out, saying that she wanted to eat first. A large blue screen was placed outside the system. On the screen was a woman wearing a cleaner's clothes, wearing a mask and a hat so that her face could not be seen clearly.

When no one was around, she quietly squatted down and loosened all the screws on the four tires of her car. Was it because she was afraid that she wouldn't find out?

Lin You frowned. Her car is the latest Rolls-Royce model. It looks low-key and luxurious, but the actual configuration is top-notch. If the screws are loose, the car will automatically alarm when it starts.

"This is a provocation." Lin You's eyes were deep and indifferent. She had seen many of these things. Before she retired, she had dealt with too many things. She had seen all kinds of assassination methods.

She has seen a lot of childlike tricks like this, and the people behind them dare not do too many things, so they can only be disgusting.

Lin You smiled coldly, and she took out the phone, "Uncle Li, go and drive." Lin You didn't say anything, and just asked Uncle Li to drive.

Don't you like provocation? I even fucked up the game for you.

Is there anything more frightening than being ripped apart when you move your front foot?

As for whether it will be publicized and shock people's hearts, Lin You is not worried. Uncle Li is also an old man of their Lin family. He knows how to deal with these things.

Lin You thought for a while, and asked the system to send the video to her private mailbox, but still worried, she called Aunt Gui and asked her to check the car and every corner of the house in private.

"Patriarch, don't worry." Aunt Gui put away her usual kindness, her expression was serious and upright, and she no longer called Lin You by her nickname.

At this moment, Lin You is the Patriarch, the Patriarch she is fighting for, not the Patriarch who needs to be protected.

Lin You felt a little relieved, but after thinking about it carefully, it was not enough, "System, please open the mall for me to see, can I look for something good?"

Lin You decided to buy some self-defense products. She wanted to be foolproof. The system opened the mall, and on the simple page, it really changed according to Lin You's needs.

Last time, a large part of the unscrupulous products were missing, only a few pieces, except for the charming and sexy fun/lingerie hanging brightly in the first column of products.

Lin You really took a look without saying a word, I really didn't expect you to be such a boss.

The system felt that seeing Lin You's eyes almost blew its tail. It is a serious system and does not accept slander.

Fortunately, Lin You continued to move his eyes down. There is a quick pistol/gun with five bullets. The bullets will disappear when they are used up, and they cannot be kept for a long time. The time limit is three months.

This thing is rare, but it's so expensive. Just such a time-limited pistol/gun costs 1,000 points, which is too expensive.

Lin You continued to look down, there were some other items such as swords and medicines for treatment, and they were also extremely expensive, the starting price was 500 points.

She only has more than 3,000 points now, and she really can't buy many things. This is what she saved from completing tasks frantically in the past few days.

"Are you guys really bad enough?"

"Can life-saving things not be expensive? You don't want to wrong us." The system got angry at Lin You, avenging his reputation.

"It's true, life-saving things can be expensive." Lin You nodded in agreement, and continued to scroll down. She saw a special effect version of a round transparent cover.

The middle of the ultimate protective shield (5,000 points): can be used three times (as long as it is not bombed by missiles, you can save your life. If so, please pray for yourself.)

"Is your mall so honest?" Lin You looked at the sentence behind the brackets words, laughed.

The system didn't answer, but just wagged its tail happily, as if it heard the sound of points flying towards it.

"I only have 3,300 points now, can you guys credit me?" Lin You made some calculations and decided to take out a loan. She wanted to give Ranran the best guarantee, and at the same time, she also believed that those people were not capable of using missiles in the country.

"Yes, within 31 days, there will be no interest. After 31 days, it will be calculated at 0.5% of the daily interest. Accept?" The system immediately retrieved the loan rules and threw them to Lin You.

"What can I do if I don't accept it?" Lin You still has the confidence to pay it off in one month.

"Host, how much do you borrow?" As soon as the system sensed that Lin You wanted to borrow money, it immediately rushed forward. Lin You spent 5,000 points, and according to the handling fee, it could receive 250 points! Happy to go round and round.

"Just lend me 2,000 points." Lin You disliked the system of waving the dog's legs, and the system immediately allocated the original amount that could be lent.

This initial amount of points is just in case. Only when the host signs the contract can the points be moved. The system is restricted by rules and cannot be moved without permission.

Lin You bought the ultimate shield and put the system on Fu Xinran's body. When danger comes, it will be automatically triggered.

"I'd like to ask you to help me take a closer look at Ranran. Without her, it would be difficult for you to earn points." Lin You sincerely begged it, and told the pros and cons clearly.

The system wagged its tail and checked its own points happily, "Don't worry, I will keep an eye on Fu Xinran for you." The system patted its tail to assure that it would always keep an eye on Fu Xinran even if Lin You didn't say anything. of.

With this ultimate protective shield, Lin You could barely feel at ease.

The phone on the table vibrated, and Lin You picked up the phone to answer it, "Master, our car has been tampered with, and the monitoring in the garage has been disabled for five minutes." Uncle Li's voice came from the phone.

"Well, did you go to the monitoring room to check it yourself?"

"Yes, the owner."

"Okay, where do you put the car and let the security personnel drive it back." Lin You wanted to know if the company's security personnel were involved in this matter thing.

If there is, the security around her will also be changed, and the system can only detect things that hurt her.

Or things that are closely related to her, but when things don't happen, it can't monitor them, after all, there are restrictions.

Now that the system has taken over, the company's network monitoring, she can know what the company has at the first time.

Uncle Li understood what Lin You meant, he hung up the phone, and returned to the security office with a smile on his face.

"Xiao Wang, my old problem is broken. Please help me drive the car home today. The car needs to be maintained around three o'clock in the afternoon. Thank you." Uncle Li asked the director of the security department, Wang Tingshan, with a smile.

"No problem, I'll have someone drive the car back right now, without delaying maintenance." Wang Tingshan replied without thinking. He picked up the landline and called the people on shift to ask them to drive.

Uncle Li sat in his office, he didn't care who drove it, he just said: "Let's find someone with reliable skills, this car is rare, this is the most comfortable car for the owner." "Don't worry

, Uncle Li, I'm looking for him, but he's the safest driver in our security department." Wang Tingshan called someone over, hung up the phone and chatted with Uncle Li.

Wang Tingshan's face is dark, he is a loyal man, he has been in the Lin family for five years, he was recruited by Lin You himself, and he is also a retired soldier.

Although he is a beta, he is retired from the ace unit, but he has a straightforward personality, a stubborn mind, and often cannot turn his head. He can't get promoted no matter what, and finally has to retire.

"She's coming soon, let's go to the garage and wait for her." Wang Tingshan pulled Uncle Li up and walked to the garage, and Uncle Li told him to take it easy.

The person who had just returned to the dormitory to change clothes suddenly received a call from her boss to drive Mr. Lin's car. She felt somewhat guilty.

When Uncle Li and the two arrived at the garage, a female alpha wearing a baseball cap appeared from one end of the garage.

"The host who removed the tires of your car appeared, 99% similar in figure." The host released a video for Lin You to watch.

This is a bit interesting, Lin You didn't expect to let Uncle Li go to test it casually, but he didn't expect to test people out.

Lin You looked at the woman on the blue screen, she looked a bit like an alpha, but her face was very ordinary, with short hair.

"Boss, did you call me?" The female alpha stood in front of Uncle Li and Wang Tingshan, with a calm expression, and asked Wang Tingshan what he wanted her for?

"Octopus, help me, Uncle Li, drive the car back to Boss Lin's house and outside the villa, someone will take over." Wang Tingshan handed the key to Octopus' female alpha.

The female alpha took the key without changing her expression, and was about to get in the car. Before getting in the car, she unconsciously glanced at the rear tire, and immediately moved away without a second.

"Thank you, Xiaozhang. Uncle Li will treat you to dinner some other day. This man is old, and he likes to make old mistakes. It seems that he is going to retire." Uncle Li sighed politely.

"It's still early, let's go, let's go back to the office and sit down."

Wang Tingshan also saw that something was wrong. He took out a piece of paper to wipe his nose, and pretended to walk towards the trash can casually. Yes, there is something wrong with the tires.

Wang Tingshan glanced at the two people who were still looking as usual. Uncle Li, an old fox, didn't say anything when he found out. Is he, Old Wang, the kind of person who eats inside and out?

The octopus sitting in the car blinked, no, she was found, she shouldn't be bluffed, she shouldn't pick up the key, she shouldn't come back.

She was specially hired by the Security Department as a car repairer, damn it!

Octopus pretended to lower his head to study the car, but actually glanced left and right, seeing that neither of them was looking at her.

Immediately, he jumped over the co-pilot and opened another door with agility. His body was as agile as a leopard, and he rushed out. Wang Tingshan still didn't understand what he was doing, so he rushed up.

Uncle Li stood where he was, shaking his head, the young man is too young. The garage went out to the nearest door, and four bodyguards squatted down. When they saw someone rushing towards the door, they all rushed forward.

The two sides fought immediately, and this female alpha named Octopus was very skilled, and under the siege of the four bodyguards, she did not lose the wind.

Then Wang Tingshan joined the battle, and the five of them went up together. Within a minute, the battle was won and the octopus was crushed away.

Wang Tingshan's face was darkened, and his dark face was even more unreadable now. He really didn't expect to have such a capable person under his command. No wonder the Lin family mainly suspected him, and he was not wronged.

The author has something to say:

publish a chapter quietly.

This chapter is two-in-one. This is to celebrate that I have collected 5,000 yuan. I am super happy. Thank you for your support and collection.

It should have been updated before, but when it was over 5,000 yuan, I fell ill, and now I finally wrote it out.

I hope you enjoy watching it, and I hope you will collect and collect the lovely authors with cute faces.

Good night. Thanks to the little angel who voted for me as the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-01-11 14:37:55~2022-01-12 02:52:06~Thanks to the little

angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: Driftwood 3 bottle; yxy. 2 bottles; 26564720 1 bottle;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 127 9
重生后我和前女友结婚了gl Author:柿原纯 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3371627 https://www.shubaow.net/126_126522/ After breaking up with her lover, Si N...
faded. By 4BEYGK

Fanfiction

28.2K 2.1K 19
Are her dirty blonde curls and cute personality enough to look past her drug addiction? Can a studious gymrat and a girl with bipolar disorder and an...
5.2K 70 11
穿书后我终于有O了 Author:是鱼昼 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=6319902 https://m.shubaow.net/244/244886/ When the popular artist Chao Nanxi transmigr...
3.7K 69 10
闪婚对象是兔子 Author:沐枫轻年 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=7767705 https://www.xbanxia.com/books/281747.html Tang Xiaoxing was selected into the n...