Children blessed by eywa

By marymary-diva17

A female metkayaia had been spending all her adult life alone she has wished for mate and family of her own... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Questions
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
About Y/n and her family
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Author note
Questions 2
Chapter 14
Future of y/n and Tsu'tey
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 9

1.2K 31 2
By marymary-diva17

Jake and tonowari had arrived at the village after sun set they were out meeting with all the other ocean navi clans, as Jake wanted to make peace with them as well and show respect to his clan new home. They had arrived home after the whole situation fully unaware what had taken place, between neytiri and you but they will swoon here what had happened.

Tonowair " it seems like the other clans have agree to help you jake sully we are in luck"

Jake " yes we are it but it seem like our visit made the children of the clan were seeing very disappointed"

Tonowari " oh yes they were hoping to see spider that boy is very popular among the tribes for his bravery, and many adventures"

Jake " oh I didn't know"

Tonowari " the boy has changed over the years since you last saw him jake sully but you have to remember, he has always be a child of eywa even if he was not navi"

Jake " I'm starting to think it took me to long to see that until now"

Tonowari " my mate and her sister care for the boy and welcome him into family knowing, he will make their family name proud"

Jake " Spider had always wanted to be a sully but he seems like he found his own family"

Tonowari " yes he has found his family and the great mother has made sure that happened but hear my waring, if one bad thing happens jake sully then you and your family along with your clan won't be able to stay here .... Will have to leave but the other clans won't give your refuge as you had disrespected one tribe you disrespected us all"

Jake " I will make sure that won't happen tonowair"

Tonowari " good" soon tonowari had left to go see his mate and children fully unaware what had happen to his nephew as Jake and retuned home to chaos, between his wife and kids.

Kiri " how dare you speak to spider like that I'm front of his mother mom don't you have any shame"

Lo'ak " that was completely rude mom what were you thinking"

Jake " hey what going on here don't take the tone with your mother"

Kiri " mother oh dad you should wait and hear what mom has done now"

Neytiri " I was speaking the truth"

Lo'ak " no you were speaking hate you have someone who no here anymore who been dead for fifteen years, and taking the hats out on spider"

Neytiri " my kids you have to understand I was doing what I thought was right"

Kiri " you were doing what was right for you mom and how can you be so mean to y/n after all she has done for us, she didn't have to help us and send someone else but she did"

Neteyam " kiri and Lo'ak clam down you are working yourself up into a fit"

Kiri " no she need to know what she did was wrong"

Jake " enough bed everyone we can speak about this in the morning when clear head prevail, I don't think your mother meant any harm"

Lo'ak " you two are always taking each others wide verse taking our side and listening to us good job sir" Lo'ak soon stormed into his room followed by his sibling none of them looking at their mother, jake was confused about what happened but at the moment he had to be on his wife side until he head the whole story. Neytiri was starting to feel some regret for her words but she was still staying true to her words.

Jake " you did what" Jake had finally be told the whole story word by word even Tsu'tey had spoken about the situation that had taken place last night.

Neytiri " I was voicing my opinion ma jake the boy is bad news for our family and our daughter kiri"

Kiri " that for me to decide mom that you I'm my own person don't somebody you can command to follow orders"

Moat " kiri clam down child"

Kiri " yes grandmother"

Jake " neytiri do you know what you have done you basically insult the tshaik sister that women is high rank in this clan, and insult her life and family to added on to that"

Neytiri " ......."

Jake " what else did she say to y/n"

Lo'ak " she called spider a demon child and demon blood along with telling spider mom her family is curse"

Jake " neytiri"

Neytiri " I was protecting our family and our children future you can't blame me"

Jake " ........"

Neteyam " spider looked upset dad and hurt by mom words and the treatment of his mom as well"

Lo'ak " he has all right mom basically treat the women who been nice to all of us like dirty"

Jake " everyone clam down please we need to keep our voices down we can't have anyone knowing of this matter, we can fix it before it gets worst"

Tuk " umm dad I think that a no go ... hey tonowari"

Tonowari " hello little one ... sulky family and Tsu'tey would one of you like to explain to me why I was told this morning of the situation between neytiri and y/n"

Jake " there were some words that were said yesterday that had caused some tension"

Tonowari " .........."

Jake " neytiri will apologize to spider and y/n for her rude behavior and anyone else that had said anything harsh about spider or y/n"

Tonowari " so are you telling me there are other members of your clan who have been speaking poorly about an child and women"

Jake " ......"

Tonowair " answer me now" tonowair and yelled getting eveyone in the room attention as they looked at he and he was mad now.

Tonowari " Jake what did I tell you last night"

Neytiri " ma jake"

Jake " tonowari told me I was going to tell everybody in the morning if any incidents happen we might be asked to leave, here and have to find refugee somewhere else" the whole family and others looked shocked by Jake words would they really have to leave it was hard already to get everyone here, and now they will need to find a new home.

Neteyam " sir please we will go to y/n and spider to apologize for our families actions"

Tonowari " young man you shouldn't have to apologize for your mother actions, that is her fault not yours"

Neteyam " yes sir"

Tonowari " neytiri i thought you better then this and we're doing your family name proud but it seems like I was wrong"

Neytiri " ........"

Tsu'tey " those your mate know of what happened"

Tonowair " not yet"

???? " mom stop aunt y/n said she was okay now" soon everyone heard Tsyeria voice but she seemed in panic mode, soon enough everyone saw and very mad ronal as she stood there.

Ronal " would someone love to tell me why I have been informed of this women insulting my sister and her family"

Tonowari " yawne you need to clams down"

Ronal " don't tell me to clam down tonowari this women insult my sister and spider acting all high and mighty, she didn't even apologize to her"

Jake " my wife will apologize for her actions she feel so much regret for what she has done"

Ronal " she doesn't look so regretful for her actions as she standing there looking like she did nothing wrong, in the front place"

Neytiri " do not speak to me like that ronal"

Moat " neytiri enough I thought I and your father have raised you right but it seems like we have failed"

Neytiri " mother I want to keep my children safe from him and his demons ways , any child like him shouldn't be near my family"

Kiri " then I should move out of the family home" soon everyone looked at kiri as she stood there everyone was shocked about her words and tone of voice.

Jake " what do you mean"

Kiri " if spider have demon blood then I have demon I was born form my mom avatar, she was once human and almost become navi ... so that make me a demon like spider I have five finger and eyebrows as well a demon girl"

Neytiri " no kiri you are my daughter I raised you all your life"

Kiri " don't touch me" kiri took off neytiri hands from your shoulder and soon stepped away from her, neytiri felt pain because of these actions.

Lo'ak " I will come with your Kiri"

Jake " son"

Lo'ak " if mom and others hate demon child like spider then I should leave the clan and family as well, as I'm a demon as well look at me"

Neytiri " no either one of your are leaving the family or clan you are one of the people"

Lo'ak " dorm lie mom we know how some of the clan see us and we see how neteyam and Tuk are beloved by everyone else expect us ... we are the outcast of the clan so we should go leave with the other demons like us"

Neytiri " no"

Lo'ak " fine mom can you say one good thing about kids like us or one good thing about spider ... that were are still true navi even due we don't looked like everyone else here"

Neytiri " ........"

Lo'ak " really mom you can't say one good thing those the son you had and the daughter you raised one good thing that all"

Jake " boy don't take the tone with your mom"

Lo'ak " always taking her side now she had put our lives in dangers because of her actions she need to be held accountable for her behavior"

Jake " boy watch you tone now you won't bring shame to this family anymore.... You have always been like this why can't you be like your siblings for once in your life ... all three of kids were always causing trouble with spider smd he he left you both changed but now he back your two have changed into those old selves again " soon gasp had been heard some everyone in the room at jake words.

Jake " kids I didn't mean it like that my anger got the best..."

Lo'ak " save you excuse dad no I mean save your excuses coropol sully" Lo'ak looked at his dad straight in the eye and said that not caring what will happen next.

Jake " son"

Lo'ak " I'm leaving I need to get our of here before I do something I regret in front of my siblings, grandmother, uncle and everyone else" Lo'ak soon turned around and soon head out of the home he was not stopping at all.

Neteyam " Lo'ak come back Lo'ak"

Kiri "I'm going after him it will better if I leave now as well"

Jake " baby girl please hear us all out we can make this all better ...."

Kiri " I'm good sir I need time to clear my head ... one more thing if my mom was alive and here what do you think she would do and say if she heard you all speaking like this and acting like this"

Neytiri " my sweet daughter ...."

Kiri " she would be very ashamed of you neytiri and Jake for your actions towards spider" she had never called neytiri and Jake by their names this had hurt them, soon kiri had sighed and shakes her head soon taking off caught up with Lo'ak. She had whisper something to him and they soon looked back at the family but they didn't show any emotions at all. They had called their iius and soon took off to who knows where worrying their family.

Tuk " kiri mad Lo'ak wait"

Tsu'tey " little one leave them be for now they need to clear their head and think where their future stands with your parents"

Tsyeria " neteyam and Tuk come with me we can speak with spider I think he might know where they went"

Neteyam " sure let go"

Neytiri " no you won't leave the home none of you will leave after what they had pulled"

Neteyam " we are leaving to go fix your and dad mistake come on Tuk" Tuk didn't look at her mom or dad as she ran off with Tsyeria and neteyam to go find spider and you for help.

Ronal " we will discuss with our elder of what the punishment will be for what happened last night"

Jake " please we didn't ...."

Tonowair " you both have done enough we leave you both her now to think about about your actions yesterday and now ... may eywa take mercy on your both"

Ronal " let hope the children of your clan don't have to punished for their adults actions" ronal soon timed away md as tonowari followed not looking back at anyone. When they thought stuff couldn't get any worst it had gotten Keke worst now, as their were now mad at them and not speaking with them. Now they status of their refugee here was now on line all because of words they shouldn't of been said.

Mo'at " we will need to tell the clan members and the humans as now the actions of last night are having bad effects on us"

Neytiri " we can speak later I'm going after my children"

Mo'at " no you are not you have done enough neytiri and Jake it seems like you two are still learning, now coke as you all will be needed to address the people for what you all had done" Jake and neytiri didn't say anything else as Mo'at left the family hut soon, Tsu'tey was left with them but he didn't say anything he just shakes his head and walked away. Jake and neytiri stood there in silence as their kids were now mad at them both, and soon enough more people awes going to be mad at them.

So what do you guys think about the situation now, do you think it got worst then before comment below. I will love to talk about with anyone who wants to talk about this chapter or the last chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 2.5K 15
#1 Lo'akxreader -Sun jan 1 2023 โžœ โ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ˆ ๐๐ข๐ž ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ...
Shame By Mary

Fanfiction

42.6K 909 39
All her life lani had been told she had brought shame to her family, she was not like either of her father jake or neytiro. She was more human like a...
23.5K 604 17
A young female Na'vi had been born on the Omaticaya Clan her name will be ami the youngest of her family, the night of her birth was something shocki...
50.8K 1.2K 30
She saw his gaze falter from her eyes for just a second and fall on her lips. She bit her bottom lip, as she felt her cheeks heat up. Was he going to...