ππŽπ’π’π„π’π’πˆπ•π„

By jisungsquishyjeekies

Han Jisung aka J.ONE is a specially trained police team leader who is lively and smart.Standing first place i... More

𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 *characters introduction*
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 πŸ‘
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 πŸ’
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 πŸ“
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 πŸ”
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 πŸ•(143%eating)
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 πŸ–
not a chapter
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 πŸ—
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎
new novel?!?!
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏
sorry yall!!
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐
new novel‼️
hi readers
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 πŸπŸ‘
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 πŸπŸ’
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 πŸπŸ”
happy🍻
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 πŸπŸ•
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 πŸπŸ–
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 πŸπŸ—
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐
new novel
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 πŸπŸ‘
new novel
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 πŸπŸ’
𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 πŸπŸ“

𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 πŸπŸ“

2K 48 107
By jisungsquishyjeekies

Guys I just want to say that I don't know how to start smut and end smut so please forgive me if it isn't good!
I reread it and I feel like it looks funny🫢
_______________________________________

They had reached,checked in,showered and...and are doing absolutely nothing,but watching a movie on the tv.

Well-none of them were focusing on the movie.

<isn't this the part in romance shows when..>(JG)

"jisung."Christopher slowly leaned in and nipped gently on his earlob,causing him to jump.

"Since there's nothing to do right now..why don't we-"Christopher pinned Jisung down on the bed and stared at him hungrily.

"d-do what?.."(Jisung)

"sex."(Christopher)

Upon hearing that single word,Jisung blushed furiously.A 💯 virgin.

<he wants to do it with me??>(Jisung)

"..."

"Come on don't you want to?.."At the same time Christopher was leaving marks on his neck,each ticklish and pleasurable.

It was all too much.

"Alright,"Jisung moaned as Christopher squeezed a particular sensitive spot on his waist.

"Here?"Christopher squeezed even harder causing Jisung to moan even louder than before.

"D-don't do that!"Jisung tried covering his mouth in hopes of muffling his moans,but Christopher had a problem with that.

"Come on,let me hear your pretty moans."Christopher pulled his hands off his mouth and pinned it above his head.

"We haven't discussed on a safe word."
Christopher continued to tease Jisung,
squeezing on certain places to make Jisung moan.

"W-Ngh-what safe words?"(Jisung)

"Red for stop,green to continue and yellow to slow down."(Christopher)

"NGH!"Christopher placed his knee on his crotch and rubbed down.

"you haven't replied."(christopher)

"got it!"(Jisung)

Christopher slowly took off Jisung's clothes,leaving only his choker and underwear.It wasn't underwear.It was lace panties.

"huh."(christopher)

"mind getting blindfolded?"
(Christopher)

<almost forgot to hide my identity oops>(BC)

Jisung just nodded in reply and closed his eyes.He was so vulnerable under him.Makes him want to mark him.
So that's what he did.

He took off his mask and tied it around Jisung's eyes,meaning Jisung couldn't predict what was going to happen.
Which was kinda exciting.

Christopher took Jisung's jaw into his hand and did the last thing he would expect him to do.Christopher,was kissing him.

It only really dawned on jisung when
Christopher nipped on his lower lip for permission.

Christopher.THE CB97,was actually kissing him.He let out a soft groan,
parting his lips to allow Christopher access.

Their tounges slid against each other,
wet and hot,dancing till it left him breathless.

"On all fours."And who was Jisung to deny.

Christopher brought his cock to jisung's lips.Jisung of course was a virgin,so he was new to this.

"suck."(Christopher)

Jisung left kitten licks on the tip,then proceeded to take the whole thing in his tight,warm cavern.

"Fuck."Christopher groaned in pleasure.

"Jisung-ah."(Christopher)

Another hum,another round of vibrations down his cock.Another pool of heat forming in his lower gut.

Christopher laughed,the sound coming out as more of a deep chuckle.He leant down to Jisung's ear as he continued moving.

Christopher took of his blindfold/mask and threw it on to the ground.

"Move faster,yeah?"(Christopher)

As he said that,he met Jisung's eyes.And Christopher relished the tinge of panic that crossed Jisung's eyes.Before Jisung could do anything about it,

"Tap my thigh if you can't handle it kay?"(Christopher)

He grabbed Jisung's hair and thrusted.
And God,that was the best choice he ever made.

"Ngh!"His cock hit the back of Jisung's throat,and the gag reflex send another wave of horniness through his body,
down north.

He could feel the back of Jisung's throat constricting.He could see Jisung's saliva dripping out of his lips,down his chin.
He could see the tiny pool of tears,
forming in his eyes,and dear lord,Jisung cried so fucking prettily.He moved even faster.

The way,Christopher was moving,
thrusting so quickly,was ridiculously and inexplicably sexy.The groans the other man was making as he exploited his mouth was making his own 💋 twitch in his pants.

He quickly covered it which didn't go unnoticed by Christopher.

"like that?(Christopher)

Christopher quickened his speed even more than what was possible,doing his best to lick and suck while Christopher was working on thrusting.

"Fuck,Jisung..you're so pretty yk that??..can't believe your small mouth is taking me in so well..you were made just for me huh?."(Christopher)

Red spread across Jisung's cheeks at the words.As Jisung went to remove Christopher's cock from his mouth,
Christopher's hand was adamantly stuck to the back of his head,and to Jisung's suprise.Christopher came in his mouth.

His plan was to make him cum outside of his mouth,not this.But when Christopher's husky voice came,telling him to swallow every drop of cum,Jisung found that he didn't mind.

Christopher looked down to take in Jisung's appearance and immediately got hard again.

He wasn't a weak guy.But Jisung was too-fucking hot.

Tears dripped down his eyes,saliva dripped down his lips,and his lips were swollen and red.His shoulder and neck had a few purple marks that he didn't even know was there.

It's not just his appearance.Its the fact that it was caused by Christopher.

"Jisung lie back down."(Christopher)

He swear he had seen Jisung holding a knife just now,so he searched everywhere on his body to find it and found it at the back of his crop top.

He could make good use of this.He
used the knife to cut open Jisung's panties and placed it on the nightstand.

"you brought a knife?"(Christopher)

"Yeah but-it was for-NN!"(Jisung)

Jisung immediately realises just how sensitive his nipples are,arching off the bed and letting out a loud,
high-pitched moan.And all Christopher's done,is brush his fingers down his chest.

Jisung lets out a sugary sweet moan as Christopher takes the pink bud into his mouth.

<he's so sensitive..so cute.>(BC)

<what happens if i..>Christopher bit down on his nipples,and was quite surprised to hear jisung mewl.

"cute."Christopher's hand slid down his chest,his tummy,and tried to touch his crotch.keyword:tried.

Jisung had closed his thighs upon feeling Christopher,but no amount of secrecy could hide the inanimate lack of a penis.

What was peeking out from between Jisung's legs,was a pussy.

"Fuck."Christopher groaned out loud and swore he almost cummed once again.

Now Christopher knew about his secret,that he wasn't like any other male.That he had a fucking pussy instead of a penis.

His train of thoughts were interrupted when a deep,and husky voice,
commanded,

"open your legs."(BC)

Jisung obeyed without any objection.
The simple act,turned on Christopher more than he already was.

The younger was at his mercy now,
turning into a dumb mutt and obeying all his orders.

He felt Christopher's fingers gently gliding along his cunt.Fingers forcing open the plump lips,and dancing along the wet folds.

But the contact was soon gone before he felt the older leave a harsh smack on his pussy.Jisung mewled.

"good job,baby."Another smack on his cunt.

Christopher rubbed his fingers up and down his pussy,watching Jisung's small hands gripping on the sheets,
as his back arched.

It was cute/sexy/hot/alluring.

"chri-christopher..p-..please.."Jisung didn't know what he was begging for.
For Christopher to stop,or for Christopher to continue.Continue doing what?he didn't know.

"please what~?"Christopher teased.

"I want you to-unhh~ I don't know!"
(JG)

"want me to?"(BC)

"want you to fuck me with your-your fingers!"Jisung didn't know what just came out of his mouth,but he was so desperate for Christopher's finger in him,he didn't even stop to think or regret.

Christopher smirked,and used his pointer finger to softly prod at his vagina,before pushing in.

"ANH~!"(JG)

He moaned loud and dirty when 2 of his fingers dipped inside his hole. The finger started moving relentlessly inside him,which pulled a sharp cry from his lips.

"enjoying it hm?"

Chan chuckled darkly, adding two more fingers inside the younger's hole and moving them in fast and deep strokes.

"Fuck-fuck me, please.... Christopher, please,"Jisung cried as he felt Chan's Palm dig into his clit, rubbing the sensitive bud over and over again as his fingers moved inside him.

With the 3 fingers moving in and out his wet hole,he came,high and loud.
His body was spent and his back plopped down on the bed again,
plump pink cunt winking at Christopher as it continued to gush out all over the sheets.

"i can't wait anymore."(BC)

With his other hand, Chan slapped his cock on the wet and gushing cunt. It made a squelchy sound as several strings of those juices stuck stubbornly to his length.

With every impact, Jisung moaned around the fingers and his juices dripped profusely down his thighs.

Chan slapped his cock on the hard clit one last time before lining it with the hole,and pushing in.

"ah-angh!~"Jisung mewled even louder,and cummed all over the bed sheet.

"fuck.why are you still so tight?"
Christopher grunted before speeding up his pace and thrusting

He sobbed out as the length inside him bottomed out. It was hitting all the best spots and filled him up to the brim. His sweet spot was pressed hotly against Christopher's cock and that was messing with his mind.

"sung,I'm gonna move even faster- okay?"(BC)

"yesss~please.."Jisung whined and pulled Christopher down to kiss him.

Christopher immediately kissed back,
and thrusted into Jisung,faster,and harder than before.

Each thrust,was met with Jisung's loud moans,which just encouraged Christopher to go even deeper.

Christopher,somehow,had found Jisung's sweet spot in a few seconds and immediately started aiming it.

That was it for jisung.

"AHN~!♡"He came for the third time today,and almost passed out from how hard he came.

Christopher felt the need to see his face,and immediately cummed upon seeing it.

His fucked out face was really a sight to behold.Christopher should fuck him more often.

"Fuck!"Christopher pulled out and cummed all over Jisung stomach.

They both laid down in silence.

"holy shit."(BC)

"lets go shower."(BC)

"okay-Christopher."Jisung smiled and held on to Christopher's hand.

They washed up,lied down on the bed together,and hugged each other to sleep.

Maybe Christopher had fallen for a random stranger.Maybe he purposely forgot to kill him after.But it's not like he's a policeman or anything right?

That's what he thought.
_______________________________________

we love smut‼️
like I said,I suck at smut,and I feel like this smut isn't good enough after rereading it 4 times,but I'm too lazy to rewrite so here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.1K 2K 30
"All of this is just a sponsorship.. Right?" [Modern AU] Minho's a not so well known actor, only playing side characters and not earning much from it...
199K 6.7K 29
"I'm just your servant Minho". "Exactly so you should do as I say". Jisung's life is hectic. He didn't think it couldn't get any worse until his moth...
16.1K 734 22
What happens if 1 big accident can make someone's life so much better. In where felix has amnesia and none of his friends, neither his boyfriend, com...
251K 10.4K 51
A mafia au where Minho hides a ceo, Han Jisung from the mafia. ~~~ "We won't be able to see each other again after this, not for awhile at least. You...