DxD react at their world with...

By MCPELuisTuican

It was a normal day for the ORC, until they were transported to a theater room together with other big names... More

Chapter 1:This sure is one hell of a guy!
Chapter 2:Ah, we're doomed...
Chapter 3:He has found the first toys!
Chapter 4:I see there's a need for management lessons
Chapter 5:The worst best team you've ever seen!
Chapter 6:Of all species, humans are the most frightening
Chapter 7:Is he really on a side?
Chapter 8:Keep those dangerous close
Chapter 9:He ain't cheap!
Chapter 10:The church...Innefective as alwais
Chapter 11:Let's roast a crow!
Chapter 12:Even an main cast gets some relaxing time
Chapter 14:Terrorists and troublemakers... What's the difference?
Chapter 15:He alwais makes a show
Chapter 16:What a long way he came!
Chapter 17:Such a pretty young old face
Chapter 18:Love is complicated

Chapter 13:You don't need to be fallen to be sly

1.6K 53 15
By MCPELuisTuican

While the pool action didn't show anything of Kumagawa's abilities, it did show them something important. Despise everything, Kumagawa still holds some remains of humanity in him.

Ophis had started considering to ask for Kumagawa's aid. However, that presented a lot of risks and still had to be thought over.

Red:I can see the lot of you are still starved for bloodshed. Not to worry, the peace meeting will come soon.

Vali:Ah, yes!

Michael:Now that I think about it, I find it concerning that everytime we try to make peace an violent incident happens.

Sirzech:Well, not much we can do about it.

Azazel:This is the world we live in.

Red:But first, some preparations.

Issei curses the effectivness of devil magic. Because of how fast they fixed the building he still needs to go to school. At least they don't have classes per say today.

Today was the "Take your parents to school" day. Some have nicknamed it "Show your parents what prison looks like" day.

Issei:I stand by that!

Rias:Now, it's not so bad.

Vali:You do realize that you're that school's madona, right?

Issei:And I don't know if you realized, but I'm not exactly academically gifted.

Koneko:People suck.

Ophis:Agreed.

Koneko and Ophis stared at each other with an look of mutual understanding. It looks like some kind of bond was created between the two anti-social lolis.

He was walking to school together with Asia. Kumagawa made a detour to buy the new issue of Weekly Shounen Jump and Sakura decided to accompany him, that's why they aren't with them at this very moment. On the way there the two Sacred Gear holders also meet up with Yuuto and Xenovia.

As they walked leisury Issei suddenly shot his arm up. His hand gripped tightly Vali's hand that was close to strike the chestunt's eyes with two fingers.

Issei:Yo, what's the deal?

Vali:Hm, seems like you're not so weak.

Issei:Man, you really want to fight so early in the morning?

Vali:Isn't it natural to want to engage your rival in combat?

Issei:Haaah...

Both dragon based Sacred Gears activated at once and the two Dragon Emperors lunged at one another. Issei's gauntlet continued to increase his abilities while Vali wings sucked power around, leaving the human girl and two reincarnated devils to kneel on the ground. However, both boys have suddenly felt a weight falling on them.

Vali and Issei were now kneeling on the ground with the concret under them breaking from the sheer pressure they were put under. Both of them looked at their right shoulder to see a hand gripping it. They traveled with their gazes up to see that both hands belonged to Kumagawa.

Kumagawa:[Come on, now. We'll have plenty of time for that later.]

He let go and both boys have retracted their Sacred Gears. Vali nodded with a smirk and left without saying anything. Issei turned his head to Kumagawa to see Sakura was also there, but she was behind him.

Sirzech:Kumagawa-kun has an afinity for appearing at the oportun time, doesn't he?

Azazel:Haha, he looks like an father calming down his two deliquents sons!

Vali:Shut it!

Kuroka:Nya, he's not really long.

Issei:Ah, will your parents also come?

Sakura:All of our parents are busy, I'm afraid.

Kumagawa:[Especially mine. The attack left them a lot to cover up.]

Sakura:If you ask me, your parents are the real hero here. I mean, just the amount of that paperwork...

Kumagawa:[You tell me. I was in the same situation multiple times.]

They quietly walked to school. When they arrived Sakura pet Kumagawa's shoulder to get his attention. When the minus gave in she pointed to the right where Sirzech was standind with a man by his side.

The man did resemble him quiet a lot. The same red hair and blue eyes, only looking older and having a goat beard. His name was Zeoticus Gremory.

The couple walked to them to see Rias standing with them in embarassment. Kumagawa deadpanned at the camera Zeoticus was holding with excitment.

Kumagawa:[So your family is like this.]

Rias:Unfortunately...

Kumagawa:[Lucky I'm already used to dissapointments. Although, there is a member of your family that I happened to meet in the past and like.]

Rias:Eh?

Zeoticus:Ah, you need to be the boy that has taken care of the problems my daughter had. I thank you and apologize for the trouble.

Rias:Father!

Zeoticus:If I could be so brazen, could I ask your name?

Kumagawa:[My name? Well, I see no problem with that. Kumagawa Misogi.]

Zeoticus:Kumagawa Misogi...Ah, the devilish president!

Kumagawa:[Oh? How do you know about that?]

Zeoticus:Gradmother talked about you a lot.

Kumagawa:[Ah, Runeas-chan did?]

Zeoticus:Yeah, she especially talked about the pranks you did together. Which was...Really scary.

Kumagawa:[Ahahaha, guess so!]

Sirzech:...Oh no.

Azazel:What? Isn't the fact that he has an bond with an member of your family a good thing?

Sirzech:No, it's just...My great-grandmother is quiet whismcal. I fear what the two of them would accomplish.

Rias:That woman is evil!

Azazel:Huh?

Koneko:She made Buchou ride a camel.

Azazel:...Did anyone catch it on camera?

Akeno:Here!

Rias:Akeno!

They walked to their individual classes to begin the day. Issei's parents did meet with the Gremory adults and talked a lot.

The first years like Issei and Asia had sculpture. Issei ended up doing quiet a sculpture. It was him sitting on the floor with a TV in front and Asia beside him. Behind his plastique self was a couch with Kumagawa and Sakura sitting on it, Sakura's head resting on his shoulder. On the righ of the couch was Noro with his arm half lifted and a piece of meat close to his mouth. On the left armset of the couch sat Freed with his legs kicking up the air and remote in his hand.

All the on watchers wrre speechless. Really, the students and teacher alike were expecting him to end up making a naked girl. It's true there was a noticeable change in the young pervert's behavior, but to this extent...

Teacher:Hyoudo-kun...This is the most beatiful sculpture I've ever seen!

The third years had painting as their activity. Rias ended up making a scetch of Issei, but the couple had two different paintings.

Kumagawa had a panting that was made mostly out of forms. At the very bottom of the painting was a blank black form of a baby. One layer higher was the black form of a child with nessy hair and a big while smile inside a destroyed hospital. The next layer constitued of a black form teenager with short hair and the sane smile on a chair with forms of two men, both with long hair one having been a blue form while the other a dark yellow one, and a women with ponytail and a red smile. The next one had the forms of the smiling teenager and women dancing with visible cracks on them like they were breaking. The next layer held the black smiling form, but this time the hair became a bit longer and messier resembling Kumagawa, with the previous dark yellow together with the dark blue form of a woman and golden form of a man. At the very top sat the black form resembling Kumagawa hand in hand with a silver form resembling Sakura. On the sides of the painting were pianted decorations like screw heads, plus, minus, not-equal and zero marks, martial arts moves as well as katanas.

Sakura's painting was much more clearer. It represented a throne room with three variants of the same person. The center was a throne with the usual way Kumagawa looked on the right and the the sadistic smirking Kumagawa on the left, both wearing black army uniforms with the rank of general and both leaning on the throne. On the throne sat the trye Kumagawa with his face of complete emptiness with a crown atop his head.

Rias:Wow! Those are beatiful!

Sirzech:And meaningful.

Rias:Eh?

Zeoticus:Care to enlighten us, son?

Sirzech:Of course, father. Kumagawa-kun's painting is a representation of his life from his blank slate when he was born to the man he became. Sakura-san's painting I think id meant to represent the three principal sides of Kumagawa-kun. The jovyal and reliable man on the right, the sadistic monsters of chaos on the left and the the unfeeling unstoppable force of destruction in the middle.

Rias:Wow...

Rias:They're much better at this than me.

Azazel:Who'd have thought someone so associated with chaos had such an artistic inclination.

Nyx:Hmph! I'll have you know that art is one of the most chaotic things in existence.

Issei:As an former human in today's society I can attest she's not wrong. Especially when people start fighting over abstract art.

Later that day Kumagawa walked with Issei out of the school to the shrine in town. Akeno has asked for them to come for some reason. However, on their way out they a ruckus.

A large crowd was pushing each other fir some reason. From obligation the only male member of the student council came to calm them down.

The boy had blonde hair and blue eyes. He seems to be able to look authoritive when it's needed at how he was able to control the crowd. His name was Genshiro Saji.

Saji:Alright, alright! This is still a school, you people. Go back to classes!

When the crowd left Saji turned around to interogate the instigator of the ruckus. Rather than the usual deliquent he was now dealing with a magical girl cosplayer.

If you asked the young devil he'd tell you that dealing deliquents was way easier. Deliquents just insulted you and left after being forceful enough, but this girl didn't even seem to understand what he was talking about and continued to make cutesy poses.

The girl had black hair tied in ponytails and and pibk eyes. Kumagawa found it strange how she shared a resemblance with Sona, most likely a relative, and the fact that from all devils ge meet she was the closest to Sirzech's level. Her name was Serafall Leviathan.

The girl noticed the two and have them a curious smile. However, the two humans paid it no mind and just moved along. Although Kumagawa had a feeling they'd meet her again pretty soon.

They finnaly arrived at the shrine and Akeno had welcomed them. She wore miko robes and the two noticed she was a lot more serious than usual.

She invited the two in and walked to the ceremonial room. Soon a beight light shone, making both Issei and Akeno temporally blind.

Issei was ready to activate Boosted Gear because of the unknown situation. But he gave that up when Kumagawa pet his shoulder assuringly telling him everything is alright without using actual words.

When light died down they saw a man with shoulder lenght blonde hair and green eyes claded in white robes with gold armory. He has twelve golden wings on his back, opossed to other angels who only had white wings. His name was Michael.

Kumagawa:[Ah, am I to assume you're the place holder?]

Michael:You could certainly word it like that, but my work is much inferior to our Father. I'm quiet a failure in that regard. But leaving that aside, it's a pleasure to meet you. King of Minuses. Red Dragon Emperor.

Issei:Uh...Happy to make your aquimance too, I guess. But why are you here?

Michael:I'm happy you have asked.

Another bright light shone as a weapon was summoned in front of them. It was a pure white blade with golden accents.

Michael:This is the dragon slaying sword, Ascalon. As a reward for your contributions, Red Dragon Emperor, I believe this is good in your hands.

Issei stared in confusion at the blade given to him. Beside him Kumagawa looked very amused at the situation at hand.

Kumagawa:[Bribery? So even angels can evolve with time.]

Nyx:Oh my...

Azazel:Hahaha, now that's something to see!

Sirzech:I'm surprised you'd be able to do something like that, Michael. Isn't it considered sinful?

Michael:My father created many expressions carried along the world. There's one of those I took to heart...

After saying that Michael turned his head, now fully facing Sirzech. His face showed that angelic smile he was so well known for.

Michael:You snooze, you lose.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36 1 4
Muichiro accidently goes to an upper moon meeting thinking its a party.
1.7M 15.3K 60
Inspired by @Astro_Reaper22 and @TheWidowMaker, I decided to make a dxd x male reader(this is my first book so don't hate on me okay?) Disclaimer: I...
733K 7.7K 41
You are Dante's son and you both moved to Japan for better demon jobs. What adventures will (Y/N) seek. I don't own DMC or Highschool dxd
4K 57 16
Various characters from different universes react to the same story involving a central protagonist.