Welcome to Hawkins - Stranger...

By Deaky_Deacon1970

An Rp book for Stranger Things More

Zerelda "Zoey" Jones
Welcome to Hawkins
The Upside Down
Scoops Ice Cream
Starcourt Mall
The Wheeler's House
The Trailer Park
Hawkin's High
Hawkin's Lab
Byers' House
Castle Byers
Hawkins' Fun Fair
Lenora Hills, California
Surfer Boy Pizza Parlor
Argyle's Pizza Van
Skull Rock
Hopper's Cabin.

Benjamin (Ben/016) Emerson

65 2 12
By Deaky_Deacon1970

Full Name: Benjamin Phillip Miller Emerson

Nicknames: Ben, Steve calls him Emerson sometimes, and Robyn calls him Benny, which annoys him a little, but he lets it slide because it's Robyn.

Age: 14 at the start of Season 1. (Older depending on seasons)

Best Friend: Zoey Jones (My other Oc) and Gareth Emerson (His older cousin) Will Byers (possibly a trauma bond cause he was also stuck in the Upside Down, longer than Will was, as he disappeared a week before Will.) Because of his insecurities, he was made to believe that Billy was a friend and would go out with him to parties, coming back home or to Zoey's, Gareth's, or Eddie's trailer, at odd times after having been out at a party with Billy and having had too much to drink as an underaged teen. He soon realizes that Billy isn't a friend and that makes him closed off towards people as he doesn't want to feel bad again.

Family: He doesn't really talk about his parents and the Party, Eleven, Eddie, Zoey, Steve, Robyn, Jonathan, Gareth, and Nancy are more like his family than anything else. He looks at Robyn like an older sister even though they're a year or so apart. He also follows Steve around like a lost puppy and looks at Joyce Byers like a mom. His dad is always absent from the picture and his mom checked out a while back, leaving Ben feeling slightly abandoned. The only contact he really has with his dad is when he brings his grades home and his dad criticizes them and him, comparing everything he does to his older brother, Henry, who disappeared years before. Henry was the 'model' child while in front of his parents, a popular basketball star that got better than average grades and excelled at things without even trying, but when he was outside of their parents supervision, he was the complete opposite and it worried his little brother, even though Henry didn't treat him kindly either. Ben idolized his brother, the image of what his brother could have been. When his brother disappeared, it broke something in the family and Ben started secretly rebelling, and the only things that helped him through were D&D campaigns with his older cousin Gareth and his friend Zoey.

Crush: He had a crush on Zoey for a while, but it didn't go anywhere since he never told her and he knew she didn't feel that way about him anyway. He had a crush on Chrissy Cunningham, but it went away after he realized she liked Jason and was dating him. She's always been nice to him though. He's also had a crush on Eddie Munson from the moment Gareth introduced them, and a hard crush on Max Mayfield since he first met her. So either Max or Eddie.

Personality: kind to the point where he's been taken advantage of by people, he's smart but thinks he's not because he's been told he isn't by a few people. He's good at problem solving up to a point, but also has trouble with it sometimes. He's sad sometimes, but it doesn't take that much to cheer him up usually. He is constantly looking for a place to fit in (and finds it in Hellfire Club and with the Party) and is unsure of himself. He's very loyal and it gets him into trouble sometimes when he gets overly angry or annoyed at people who have hurt his friends. He's very loyal and protective, especially of Max and Zoey.

Bad traits: stubborn and scared in certain situations, he usually freezes up when worried or tense and scared, prompting someone to save him. He's insecure at times and that can lead him into bad positions. He trusts too fast but then can be guarded as well. He has regrets that haunt him, not regrets he should have, but ones placed on him by others, such as the regret about not being able to take care and watch over his big brother even though it wasn't his job.

Occupation: He works at Scoops part time and that's how he meets Robyn, having known Steve from when the Party, Joyce Byers, and the others rescued Will and him from the Upside Down.

Extra: he hitchhikes and walks everywhere around town, so people might just see him walking different places in town. He also was walking back from his best friend's house when he got snatched by the Demogorgon, originally just going to be another of it's victims, he was able to get away, but found himself in the Upside Down where he met Will Byers.

016. Ben was one of the kids in the Hawkins' Lab along with Eleven, surviving the massacre only barely. He was later found alongside a road and placed in foster care before being adopted by the Emerson's. This is unknown to him as he has a form of amnesia, blocking out the bad things from his past in order to survive. He was in Hawkins' Lab with his twin brother, James, but escaped alone, not knowing Eleven had escaped as well. He's in denial about the whole thing and won't even tell Eleven about his experience, keeping it secret. It'll soon become clear though when he starts showing some powers, though he tries to hide it at first from the Party, Steve, Robyn, Eddie, Gareth, Nancy, Jonathan, Hopper, and Joyce. Hoping just to forget about it, but knowing he can't. He wears long sleeves and or jackets usually to hide his number which is sixteen while his brother was number seventeen. He doesn't want to remember it.

Enhanced Powers: (Though he does not use them since he's afraid of it.)

Psionic/Psychic Reality Warping

The user is a frightening anomaly in the field of psychic powers. Unlike other psychics, whose abilities simply strengthen in magnitude as they grow more powerful (greater power, larger scale, keener perception, more precise control), for some reason the user's own underwent a crucial change of nature at some unknown point, forever turning them into something entirely different. From this moment onward, the user starts to exhibit increasingly disturbing feats of Telepathy and Telekinesis, that go beyond  and  while retaining aspects of both, as if they were fused into something greater, something beyond patterns and understanding.

Sudden hallucinations that turn out to be more, thoughts and emotions permeating people and places to the point of changing them, surroundings and landscapes twisted beyond what physics allows, locations, appearances and even natures (especially user's) changing drastically without explanation, and mental worlds bleeding in and out of reality, are but a few examples of the users' fearsome potential.

In short, users possess downright unnatural psionic might, a downside to this is that it can make them increasingly vulnerable and sick as a result of this great energy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 1K 17
What if Satoru Gojo had a younger brother? Let's find out.
13K 280 19
It's my first time writing an Story so please bear with me. Anyways...... Story: Future Caelus, lost everyone. His friends, family and Comrades...
549K 16.2K 39
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...
15.4K 1.3K 35
Rinata come cattiva dell'Otome game, l'unico modo per schivare permanentemente il bad end รจ sposare letteralmente chiunque al di fuori del gioco. Per...