𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐄

By netayamx_

they're incompatible More

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

2.5K 54 14
By netayamx_

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

AU'RAIS POV
"Lo'ak you are lucky to be alive" said Tsireya

"No, he's no killer he's my friend." Lo'ak insisted.

I looked at him intently. Lo'ak was telling us about a tulkun he met when he was out in the ocean. I have heard tales of the killer tulkun, Payakan for most of my life. I always thought he was just a myth but now that I've heard Lo'ak describe him I no longer think Payakan is fake.

"My baby bro" Neteyam said as he stood up and grabbed Lo'ak by the shoulders "the mighty warrior who faced the killer tulkun and lived to tell about it." I gave Neteyam an annoyed look. I don't understand why no one believes Lo'ak, it all sounds pretty real to me. Lo'ak growled and pushed Neteyam's hands away as he stood up.

"You guys aren't listening" Lo'ak said before walking away.

"Lo'ak come back" Kiri said.

When Lo'ak walked away everyone just sighed.

"I hope he's okay" said Tsireya

"He's fineee" Neteyam said dragging the word out. "He's just being dramatic, he'll get over it"

Everyone nodded and agreed, but I didn't. It enrages me to see that they're all brushing Lo'ak off. So I spoke out like I always do.

"No" everyone turned to look at me "He's not being dramatic. He was trying to tell us about something that happened to him. Good or not we should've listened to him. If he says Payakan is his friend, then Payakan is his friend. And honestly I'd rather be friends with a killer tulkun than with assholes like you guys." I gave them a glare before walking away to find Lo'ak and after searching for a while I did.

Lo'ak was sitting in the sand and fiddling with a seaweed. I walked closer and took a seat next to him.

"Kaltxi" I greeted.

He didn't reply so I softly nudged him. He let out an annoyed sigh and ripped the seaweed in his hands.

"What? Are you here to tell me I'm crazy?"

"No" I shook my head "Lo'ak" I put my hand on his chin and made him look at me. "I believe you. I will always believe you"

We stayed in that position for a few seconds as we looked in each others eyes. I couldn't quite figure out the look he was giving me. He looked down to my lips and I did the same. As much as I hate to admit it, I have always wondered what it would feel like to kiss Lo'ak. Suddenly he began to lean in closer until he kissed me. It took me a second to register what was happening before I began to kiss him back. The kiss was sweet but it didn't feel romantic. It felt friendly. Is that weird? Can friends kiss the way we were doing?

After a while we both pulled away. We looked at each other before bursting out into laughter. After  laughing like crazy people, we finally composed ourselves.

"Oh my Eywa" I said covering my eyes.

"What is wrong?" He laughed as he took my hands and moved them away from my eyes.

"I shouldn't have kissed you"

"Did you not like it?" I noticed his ears go down and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Of course I liked it Lo'ak" I giggled "but it was wrong. I'm with Neteyam and you're with Tsireya." I said with a small smile.

"Yeah, I know" he nodded his head. He was also smiling. "It was just in the moment right?"

"Yes"

"So let's agree to never bring it up again?" He put his arm out and smiled at me. I laughed before taking his arm in my hand.

"You got it" he scooted closer to me and I put my head on his shoulder and he leaned his head on mine. "You are my dearest friend Lo'ak"

"And you are mine Au'rai"

NETEYAM'S POV
I walked in to the pod where Au'rai and her family lived. Aonung let me know that Au'rai was the only one home right now. I sensed she was angry earlier, so I wanted to check on her. I walked in and saw Au'rai cutting up some sort of vegetable, I couldn't help but smile at the sight. I wonder if this is what it would be like if I do mate with Au'rai. I would come home from patrolling or hunting and she'd be at home, waiting for me. I walked towards her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Hello ma Au'rai" she didn't reply which worried me "is everything alright?" She got out of my arms and walked away to grab another vegetable. "Au'rai?"

I followed closely behind her and grabbed her arms making her face me. "What's wrong?"

She sighed before speaking.

"I hated the way you talked to Lo'ak earlier."

"Oh" I said "babe I was just playing around"

"No Neteyam. You were undermining his feelings. You made him feel like you didn't believe him!" I exclaimed "You have no idea what that's like. For people to constantly make you feel like you're doing too much when you're simply talking about something that happened to you!"

Damn it. She's right. I need to apologize to Lo'ak. I never even tried to listen to him.

"You're right Au'rai. And I promise you I will apologize to my brother. I also promise to listen to him more from now on. But please don't be mad at me anymore. I can't take it"

She looked at me for a few seconds before giving me a small smile and sighing.

"I can never be mad at you Teyam" she said as she hugged me.

I looked down at her before bending down to connect her lips with mine. We were about to enter a make out session when someone cleared their throat. We quickly pulled away to see the last person I wanted to see.

Chief Tonowari.

"Sir I-" I was about to apologize until he cut me off.

"Just go, boy"

I looked back to Au'rai who gave me a confused and worried look.

"Yes sir" I quickly left the pod. I feel guilty for leaving Au'rai to get punished on her own though.

AU'RAIS POV
After Neteyam left I was left alone with my father who remained silent. The atmosphere of the room had totally shifted as soon as Neteyam stepped out.

"Dad I'm sorry" I said bowing my head.

"I am so tired of this Au'rai. I am tired of fighting whatever it is you have with Neteyam."

I looked up at him.

"Does that mean.."

"No, nothing is changing. Just because I am tired doesn't mean I will stop. Au'rai you are not what Neteyam needs." He placed his hand on my shoulder. "Neteyam is going to be a strong warrior, he will need someone who is reliable and responsible. That person is not you. You will only bring him trouble and hold him back. If you really love him, then you will let him go"

My father walked away and left me alone with my thoughts. His words hit me harder than anything he's ever said to me when he's angry. Maybe he was right. Neteyam does need somebody perfect like Tsireya by his side. I know I should let him go. But how can I? How can I let go of the person I love the most?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 101 21
na'teya, daughter of respected family in the kekunan clan, fled with her older brother ty'wren after her parents' deaths in war. ⛤ started - 03/06/23...
94.1K 1.6K 21
Lei'lani Sully is the twin sister of Lo'ak Sully. She is barely a minute young than him, yet he still takes great pride in gloating over that fact. ...
330K 9.9K 40
❥ 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨. 𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐦 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐨𝐜 𝐱 𝐥𝐨'𝐚𝐤 [does not follow atwow storyline] #1...
63.8K 1K 30
The sullys have gone through hardship with the sky people. The sky people have returned and destroyed their home but now they have to leave there hom...