Truly, Madly, Deeply | Sylvie...

By TheTealWriter

I wanna stand with you on a mountain I wanna bathe with you in the sea I wanna lay like this forever Until th... More

𝙀𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮
𝘾𝙖𝙨𝙩
𝘼𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙘
001 | 𝙃𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚, 𝙃𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝘽𝙪𝙗𝙗𝙡𝙚
002 | 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡'𝙨 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙊𝙪𝙩
003 | 𝘼 𝘿𝙖𝙮 𝘼𝙩 51
004 | 𝙂𝙖𝙣𝙜 𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙨
005 | 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙨 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝘼𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙚
007 | 𝙎𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙋𝙖𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨
008 | 𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙍𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙
009 | 𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙤'𝙨
010 | 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮
011 | 𝘼𝙧𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 & 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠-𝙐𝙥𝙨
012 | 𝘽𝙤𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨

006 | 𝘼𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙂𝙤𝙩 𝙏𝙤 𝘽𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙤

124 9 0
By TheTealWriter

Juliette was rushed into the emergency department at Gaffney Chicago medical centre, Erin was close behind and Otis was heading the way with Cruz and Hope. Hope wasn't on shift but Juliette was her boyfriends sister and one of her good friends so she had to come and wait for news.

"Are the okay? What happened?" Jay asked Erin running over and saw she had blood on her, she wasn't injured, it was Juliette's blood. Jay had just got to the hospital after booking the man who was involved with the shootings.

"I'm fine, it's not my blood; it's Juliette's. She told him to shoot her if he wanted to shoot Jonathan but i pulled her out of the way but then he pulled the trigger and she jumped in-front of Jonathan. Juliette wants me to tell Otis and Ivy she loves them but she isn't going to die. She can't die" Erin said as she looked down at her hands and tried not to cry.

"She isn't going to die. Juliette is a fighter and we all know that." Jay said.

"Let's get you back home so you can change and then we can come straight back" Jay said softly to Erin wrapping his arms around her and gently planting a small kiss on her forehead.

"We will keep you updated, go and change" Hope said not meaning to listen to Jay and Erin talk but she overheard and saw how Erin looked covered in Juliette's blood, she knew she had to change.

"Are you sure?" Erin asked just wanting to make sure if she would.

"I am sure. I'm not leaving and Otis isn't going to leave. Nobody is going to leave until we know Juliette is okay" Hope said as she held Otis's hand. Otis shot Hope a small smile as he tried not to cry at the thought of loosing his sister.  Erin and Jay headed out leaving Hope, Cruz and Otis sat in the waiting room for news on how Juliette was doing.

It must have been a good ten minutes of silence  between the trio until Ivy, Kelly, Matt, Sylvie, Gabby and Mira rush in followed by Trudy, Mouch, Adam and Kim. Everyone was worried about Juliette but all of them apart from Sylvie didn't expect anything less seeing as Juliette was the type of person who would take a bullet for the ones she loves, to protect people and to stop mothers from loosing their children like she did in this situation. Connor Rhodes enters the waiting room after getting Juliette into a stable condition, she still needed surgery but Connor needed Otis to sign consent forms seeing as he was her next of kin.

"How's July' is she okay, can I see her?" Otis asked as he worried about his sister.

"She's stable but I need to take her into surgery, the bullet is lodged in her chest and if we don't remove it, it could shift to her heart or lungs" Connor explained to Otis who nodded

"Yea. Do whatever you need to do. Just save my sister" Otis said. Connor nodded and gave Otis the paperwork to sign which he did almost immediately. Otis took himself outside not wanting anyone to see him cry as he worried about Juliette.

"She's always got to be the hero" Otis thought to himself as a few tears escaped his eyes even though he was trying his hardest not to cry. Joe Cruz had noticed Otis leave the waiting room and followed his best friend.

"Are you okay?" Cruz asked findings Otis. He wasn't exactly okay, he was worried more than he had ever been before, This was the worst injury Juliette had ever had and she had to have surgery to remove the bullet, Otis admitted to his best friend that he was worried but Cruz knew that, he knew Otis was worried

The surgery on Juliette took longer than Connor had expected it too, she was loosing more blood than be would have liked and the stitches that he was adding just wouldn't hold and nobody knew why that was, but eventually Connor was scrubbing out and Juliet's was being wheeled to post-op.

"Brian." Connor said to get Otis's attention.

"Juliette is out of surgery, I want to keep her sedated for a few days just so her body has time to heal but I believe she'll make a full recovery" Connor said to Otis who let out a sigh of relief.

"When can I go see her?" Otis asked hoping he could go and sit with his sister

"You can go see her once she's moved i to a room. I'll come and get you" Connor informed Otis who nodded knowing it was the right way to go.

"She's going to be okay" Ivy said gently placing a hand on her best friend's brother shoulder.

"She always is" Otis said reminding himself that Juliette was a fighter, she always was okay and this time was no different.

"I'll phone everyone and let them know Ivy said knowing it would save Otis having to worry about that.

"Thank you Ivy" Otis said while he held Hope's hand, he hadn't let go of her hand since they got to med.

"I don't know what I would have done if Juliette had died" Otis said truthfully and Hope knew he was still worried. Otis loved Juliette, they were like best friends as well as siblings

Otis hadn't left Juliette's side for two long days, he even missed a shift at 51 which Juliette would most likely tell him off for but Dr Rhode's had began to reduce the sedation which he had Juliette under. During the last few days Hope had been with Otis a lot of the time when she wasn't working and when she was on her break. Ivy was their too just as much as Otis but she headed to work whereas Otis stayed at the hospital.

"Any improvement?" Sylvie asked checking in with Otis and Juliette. She didn't have to be at the hospital because it's not like she was working so she didn't have to drop any patients off but despite not knowing Juliette for long she was already friends with her and that meant she was worried.

"Dr Rhodes reduced the sedation about a hour ago. It's just the waiting game now" Otis said as he turned to see the blonde stood in the doorway.

"You didn't have to come by you know" Otis added which made Sylvie roll her eyes.

"I know I didn't but I wanted to. I may not have know. Juliette for long but she's still one of my friends and I would be here for anyone of my friends" Sylvie states with a smile. Sylvie staged for awhile, she sat talking to Otis before she left and Hope joined the Otis for her break.

"How you holding up?" Hope asked before giving Otis a small kiss on his cheek.

"I'm fine. I hoping Juliette wakes up soon" Otis said letting out a yawn, he had slept but it was a constant state of disturbed sleep like it had been for the last few days.

"Why don't you have a nap! Juliette Will want you to look after yourself" Hope told Otis.  Was true Juliette would want Otis to look after himself, she always would.

Juliette's eyes fluttered open at around 1:12pm, Immediately she closed her eyes again from the bright lights which were the ceiling and wall lights.

"Your awake. Don't move I'll get the doctor" Otis said happily as he saw his sister was awake. Juliette couldn't speak, her mouth was so dry and she definitely needed to have a drink. Once Otis was back with Dr Rhodes Juliette was examined and Otis held her drink with a straw so she could take a sip.

"I'm glad your okay July" Otis said to Juliette finally sitting beside her against

"I'm sorry Bri' I didn't want the mom to loose her last living child" Juliette said softly, she remembered everything that happened and she also remembered thinking she was going to die, she remembered asking Erin to tell Otis and Ivy that she loved them.

"You've always got to be the hero, don't you" Otis joked with Juliette who smiled. He knew her so well.

"Always" she said softly.

"I thought we could talk about Mollys" Juliette said biting her lip gently as she carefully picked her drink up and took a sip.

"I know July' I know you think you will mess it all up but you won't." Otis began which made Juliette smile a smaller smile.

"It's a lot, Leslie left her shares to me and I don't want to let her down. I still love her Bri' I know she's gone but I will always love her and she loved Mollys, I had if I can't make her proud by accepting her shares?" Juliette asked. Of course she'd love to be able to work beside her brother, they always said that one day some how they would and it had always been something that Juliette would want.

"We've always said we would work together one day and this is an exciting opportunity, please July please accept" Otis said hopefully. This incident had made Juliette realise that life is too short, that you could die without notice which then made Juliette realised she had to accept.

"I'll do it. I can do this. I'll contact whoever I need to tomorrow and organise a time to go and sign the papers" Juliette nodded while she smiled.

"We're going to work together" Otis said with excitement.

"We're going to be partners" Juliette grinned. She was truly happy and couldn't wait to learn all about the bar business, it was going to be a lot of work but Juliette had decided it would be worth it in the end.

I'm sorry this is such a short chapter but its more of a filler chapter.

But Juliette will soon be part owner of Mollys
Otis is excited to have Juliette as a business partner.

Herrmann and Gabby are happy with who Shay left her shares too and happy that Juliette has accepted them.

And most importantly Juliette is going to make a full recovery so theirs another bonus...

That's all for now.
I hope you all liked this chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 2.5K 32
A series of Chicago P.D. themed one shots from my Tumblr account (+exclusive content for Wattpad only). Stories range from 1,000 to 3,000 (at most) w...
12.6K 361 38
They once promised to always have each other's back but destiny does not always go as planned. Now almost four years later, each one living their lif...
235K 3.7K 43
Moving from Madrid to Chicago and starting as a paramedic at firehouse 51, all Liz Severide wants is two things: leave her old life behind and stay a...
32K 346 31
Kelly and Taylor have been together since freshman year of high school and are completely in love with each other. Then one night tragedy strikes and...