Truly, Madly, Deeply | Sylvie...

By TheTealWriter

I wanna stand with you on a mountain I wanna bathe with you in the sea I wanna lay like this forever Until th... More

๐™€๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™™ ๐™Ž๐™ช๐™ข๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ฎ
๐˜พ๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ
๐˜ผ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜
001 | ๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ฎ ๐™‹๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™š, ๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ฎ ๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™—๐™—๐™ก๐™š
002 | ๐™‚๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก'๐™จ ๐™‰๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™Š๐™ช๐™ฉ
003 | ๐˜ผ ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐˜ผ๐™ฉ 51
004 | ๐™‚๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™’๐™–๐™ง๐™จ
006 | ๐˜ผ๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™‚๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™๐™ค ๐˜ฝ๐™š ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ง๐™ค
007 | ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™œ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™‹๐™–๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ
008 | ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™™
009 | ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ค'๐™จ
010 | ๐™‚๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก๐™จ ๐™‹๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
011 | ๐˜ผ๐™ง๐™œ๐™ช๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ & ๐˜ฝ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ -๐™๐™ฅ๐™จ
012 | ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ

005 | ๐™Ž๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐˜ผ๐™ฉ ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™‹๐™ค๐™ก๐™ž๐™˜๐™š

118 9 0
By TheTealWriter

Juliette had stayed up all night trying to figure out who shot the twins, who had both tragically lost their life. She cancelled her plans with Otis but he understood why, he knew that, especially when it came to kids that Juliette wouldn't give up until the shooter, the kidnapper or whatever was behind bars, she wouldn't settle until she knew that the children of Chicago are safer. Obviously she wanted to make Chicago a safer place for everyone but when it's the case that was currently being worked on Juliette was more focused on the children.

"Found anything?" Jay asked Juliette who was taking a five minute break from watching the monitor and all the cameras around to try and find the car which they only had half of the license plate number.

"Nothing yet, I needed five minutes, I didn't want to miss something so I've decided to take 5 and reset" Juliette said as her stomach rumbled. She hadn't even realised she was hungry but she wasn't surprised, it was the early hours of the next morning. Jay had gone home but knew that Juliette was not going to go home so after a quick nap, shower and a change of clothes he headed straight back to check on her.

"You need to eat something. When was the last time you ate?" Jay asked, he had worked oh that Juliette hadn't eaten, she was out at lunch, like everyone in the unit was, she was with Erin talking to the twins mother, their father and the neighbours. Then they were at the hospital at lunch, checking for updates on the twins, that was when they first heard the news that Jason had died. It was 7:35pm when the news that Jessica had died.

"Jay! I can't eat until the son of a bitch is behind bars. Mrs. Hayden lost two of her three children in the space of 48 hours. I promised her I would find the person who shot her twins." Juliette exclaimed folding her arms in annoyance.

"No Juliette. Your eating and your having a coffee too. Your brother won't be happy if I let you starve yourself while you try and solve this case" Jay warned Juliette who frowned, she wasn't happy that he was practically forcing her to eat.

"Fine I'll go over the street, I'll get a sandwich, they open at 5 and it's ten past 5 now" Juliette signed, she knew she wouldn't win in a argument with Jay, although they were both stubborn.

"Good. And then your going to take five in the break room, none of us need you to collapse on us today" Jay said to Juliette who frowned

"Fine. If it'll keep you off my back" Juliette said knowing he wouldn't give in. Juliette headed down the stairs and opened the gate. She took herself across the street and brought herself a ham salad sandwich and a coffee before heading back. Once back in the bullpen she went into the break room so Jay didn't go on at her for not taking a break.

Juliette was back in the tech room watching the monitor looking for the car. It was now about 8:30am and she had been back in the same spot since 6am. She kept finding the car and then it disappearing. While watching the monitors Juliette had decided that she should phone Otis.

"Hey July, are you okay?" Otis asked Juliette who ran her hand through her hair.

"I'm fine. I think I'm getting close to finding the suspect. I'm sorry I had to cancel on you last night" Juliette apologised to her older brother.

"Anyway, how are you?" Juliette added onto the conversation before her brother could even say anything to what she had said.

"July! You don't need to apologise for doing your job.  I've told you that before. I'm okay, it's you who I should be worried about. Have you been looking after yourself?" Otis asked Juliette who sighed, he knew her too well.

"Yea, Jay made sure I had something to eat and be made sure I took a break. I'm fine. I just want to find the son of a bitch." Juliette said. Juliette couldn't see Otis but she could tell be rolled his eyes, it's something she would do and she could mentally see her brother rolling his eyes.

"Come on July! You need to look after yourself. You won't be any good to anyone" Otis pointed out.

"I know Bri' I know" Juliette sighed

"I think I know what to do about Mollys now Bri' but could we talk later, I just want to make sure I'm going to do the right things" Juliette said changing the subject from her and not taking care of herself.

"We can talk whenever you want July! You know that" Otis said to Juliette

"I know. I love you Bro" Juliette said to her brother.

Juliette slipped back into the swizzle chair that sat in front of the monitors. She finally found the car after loosing it and at first she wasn't sure it was the same car but it was.

"That's the car" Juliette said to herself as she had been watching the monitors for another few hours a she grabbed her phone and unlocked it.

Juliette: hey Erin! Meet me at 837 south bank street. That's where the car was last seen on camera. I'll let Voight know
Erin: okay! Don't do anything without me.
Juliette: what so you take me for
Erin: I know you Jules

Juliette let out a small laugh before standing up and shoving her phone into her pocket and clipping her badge to her jeans

"Sarge! I'm meeting Erin at the last known location of the car seen at the shootings." Juliette said after quickly running to speak to her boss.

"Keep me updated" Hank said to the younger woman who agreed and immediately set off to the location. It was a warehouse which Juliette frowned at, but she recognised the location, the Latin Kings were known to use the place, Juliette remembered Jonathan had told her that before. Getting out of her car Juliette began to feel uneasy. She looked around and frowned once more, something wasn't right, it was too quite and that made Juliette worried more than before.

"Where is Erin" Juliette frowned expecting her partner to have gotten here before her. Juliette quietly walked over to the wall and poked her head round; the car she had searched for was parked near the metal door. On the opposite side of the building was another metal door but this one was open. As she quickly stood back round the wall Juliette saw Erin pull up.

"Finally" Juliette thought to herself leaning against the wall.

"Sorry, theirs been a accident and traffic was everywhere" Erin apologised to her partner who nodded.

"It's fine, I was scouting the location. The cars parked by a metal door in that direction and theirs a metal door that way which is open, that could be our way in" Juliette said in a hushed tone to make sure she wasn't heard by anybody who was inside.

"Voight knows we're here. I let him know before I left" Juliette informed her partner. The two woman headed quietly to the open door. Juliette heard movement inside so she motioned to Erin to take cover. Quietly Juliette poked her head around the door and saw it was safe so she motioned for Erin to move again. The two women made it inside, the two of them walked deeper into the warehouse. Juliette saw Jonathan in the centre of the room and Juliette's heart almost broke out her chest, she couldn't let Mrs. Hayden loose her last child, it would break her.

"Officer Z" Jonathan said recognising Juliette from when she arrested her.

"It's me, are you okay?" Juliette asked in a hushed voice as she tried to untie the knots which were tied with rope around his wrists and ankles.

"I wanted out, I told them. They shot my siblings. They want to kill me" Jonathan said his voice trembling as he spoke.

"I'll get you out of here, we both will. Right Erin" Juliette said glancing to the woman behind her.

"You aren't going anywhere!" A voice came from behind the three people. Juliette turned around and saw 3 men, all standing looking angry.

"Jonathan here needs to learn you don't leave us, we heard him tell you something but we can let you go if you don't tell anyone what you heard" the taller of the men said, he was pointing a gun at Jonathan. Erin goes to leave while Juliette looked at Jonathan, she imagined his mom, imagined how she would feel if her son was shot.

"If you want to shoot Jonathan then you have to shoot me too because I'm not moving! And if you shoot me then you'll be done for. You'd have all the police in Chicago looking for you and you'd get life in prison. It's your choice" Juliette said standing in front of Jonathan. Erin try's to pull Juliette out of the firing line which gave the taller man a chance. He pulled the trigger and seconds later Juliette threw herself in front of Jonathan and the bullet went straight into her chest. The men all ran away and Erin immediately went down and kept pressure onto Juliette's wound.

"This is Detective Lindsey, shots fired at the police! I repeat shots fired at the police. Detective Zvonecek is down!, I need a ambulance to my location as soon as possible" Erin said through her radio.

"Detective Z! Why did you do that" Jonathan asked Juliette who was trying to move, she was trying to sit up but erin was making sure she stayed down as she applied pressure.

"You're mom already lost two children. I couldn't let her loose you too" Juliette said feeing woozy. She was loosing so much even with Erin applying pressure.

"Keep your eyes on me Jules! Don't close your eyes" Erin said to Juliette who's eyes fluttered closed and opened again as she tried to keep her eyes open.

"Tell Bri' I love him and he's the best big brother I'd ever wish for" Juliette said as she began to slur her words

"No, we're not doing this Jules! You aren't dying. Not today!" Erin said as Juliette shook her head, she was loosing more blood than she thought but she did know she didn't feel good and the pool of blood surrounding her was only one thing that told her that.

"Please. And tell Ivy I love her too" Juliette said her eyes fluttered closed again before opening seconds later.

"Juliette! Stay with me. I need you. Your my partner! Just don't close your eyes. Keep looking at me." Erin said but it was too late, Juliette's eyes rolled to the back of her head as she fell unconscious only seconds before the paramedics and Voight showed up.

I know this was a shorter chapter than normal but I still hope you enjoyed it.
I'm loving writing this book so far and I think Juliette is starting to become one of my favourite OC's I've ever made

I wanted to leave this chapter on a little cliffhanger but I know it's not the best cliffhanger but I did try

That's all for now

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 327 26
It was just a summer romance that left them both breathless. They were falling for each other hard and fast.. He thought he had met the one. But then...
7.2K 407 14
[ COMPLETE ] After a drunken one night stand with a woman he met at his brothers anniversary party, Otis makes it his mission to track down the myste...
107K 2.2K 27
โ› ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—จ๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—˜ ๐—๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—˜๐— ๐—ฆ ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—™๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ช ๐— ๐—˜ ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ก๐—— โœ ๐ฃ๐š๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ ๐ฑ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐š๐ ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ , ๐ฌ๐ž...
628K 10.7K 35
โ› ๐—›๐—˜ ๐— ๐—”๐——๐—˜ ๐— ๐—˜ ๐—•๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—”๐—š๐—”๐—œ๐—ก . . . โœ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—›, ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ด...