Falling For Ones Wicked Step...

By xxWhoAteMyCookiexx

Mika's mother is now happily remarried to a man she loves. Mika's happy for her but there's only one problem... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Full story coming out soon! Re-titled: Dedicated To Romance

Chapter 9

127K 3.7K 1.2K
By xxWhoAteMyCookiexx

Cookie: Awww, last chapter. Or maybe not. Maybe there will be a sequal. Depends if I have the time. Not sure yet. But yes, here it is, the last chapter. O.o or not. Lol

VOTE! COMMENT! LA DE DAH!

--------------

(Adrians POV)

She was avoiding me.

I glanced at my wristwatch. It was already 8:30 a.m, 30 mins before school started. By this time she should have been out and ready by now, but I knew better. My darling little "sister" was hiding from me.

Honestly, Mika was just too cute and so comepletely obvious that it made me want to tease her until she cried. Yeah, I'm that kind of guy. I'm the type to play with and tease something he liked. I don't give a damn, call me sadistic but right now, my eyes were only on one girl.

I watched silently as the back door of our house opened, Mika's head popping out, seaching. I chuckled. Did she really think that she'd get away from me that easily? She was obviously underestimating me. When I want something I get it, point and simple.

I leaned against the tree, crossing my arms as I watch her, amused. Assuming that the coast was clear, she stepped out, closing the door quietly behind her. She looked so sneaky that it almost made me laugh if it wasn't for the fact that she was trying to avoid running into me. Mika wasn't very honest with her feelings. Stupid girl.

Mika looked around her cautiously. She still hadn't spotted me standing directly under the tree across the street from the house. She was such a clueless and careless girl. If she wanted to avoid me, she'd have to do better than that.

She still didn't see me when she started walking, headed for school so I followed closely behind her. Every now and than she'd pause and look behind her but I'd skillfully step aside and hide from her view. I smiled to myself when she'd shrug and keep walking.Mika was making this too easy. How oblivious could a girl get?

A red car passed by and honked at her, slowing down. It was Rick, her annoying friend. Though he'd like to be more than just friends with her. Hell no, I wasn't having that. If he'd so much as step out the car and touch her, I'd kill him. I'm a very possessive guy. Mika was mine and I wasn't about to share her. Period.

Mika waved at him but kept walking. Atta girl, I thought to myself. Keep walking, don't get in the car with him. Clearly peeved, Rick drove off, his engine roaring. I smiled. He made a good choice to leave her alone.

"I know you're there," Mika shouted, still walking. "So you might as well come out, Adrian."

I chuckled. So I've been found out. It didn't take me long to catch up with her. No matter how fast she'd walk, I'll always catch up. Silently, I walked beside her, waiting to see what she'd do next. Mika was such a fun toy.

"Rick saw you following me," she told me, shooting a dirty look my way.

I shrugged. "You need to be more careful, Mika. I could have been some stalker and you'd never know that I've been following you."

She rolled her eyes. "Um, if you hadn't noticed, what you were doing was stalker behavior, you stalker."

I chuckled at her. She had such a sarcastic mouth. "I'd call it watching over my property, not stalking."

Mika stopped walked, turning to me. Uh oh, she was getting that look in her eyes I loved so much. That pissed off look that I found so adorable on her. I really should stop getting her mad on purpose...but she was too adorable to resist.

"I'm not your property, Adrian."

I pretended to look bored and stared down at her. "What ever you say, Mika."

I could tell she wanted to whack me with her school bag but resisted the urge. She was such a funny girl to watch. All her emotions were so easily read on her face.

"You're so annoying," she blew out an exasperated breath, "you know that?"

I smiled cheerfully at her. "I aim to please."

She rolled her eyes again and continued walking. The sun beamed down on her, her glossy dark hair turning a little reddish brown. Thoughtfully, I grabbed a strand, causing her to stumble to a holt, glaring at me.

"What are you doing now?"

"You have some brown in your hair," I rubbed it between my fingers. "You know that? Actually it almost looks auburn."

She got that funny look on her face, the look that said she was trying to figure out if I was playing with her or not. I smiled. I loved that look. I liked knowing that she'd never be able to figure me out. It kept things exciting.

"Are you done?" She asked, tapping her foot. "We'll be late for school if you keep this up and your perfect attendance will be blown to the roof."

I frowned. Yes, I almost forgot. In the outside world, to strangers, I was the perfect model student. Charming and easy to get along with Adrian. Everyone loved me, well, loved what they thought was the real me. It was annoying how they flocked around me, asking for oppinions, favors...sometimes I wanted to just smack them...but no, I wasn't going to blowtheir "perfect" image of me. It would be too bothersome.

They'd never know how I was truly like. Only Mika was allowed...because she was special. Different. She was mine.

"Mika," I said slowly, backing her against the tall wooden fence behind her. "Have you been avoiding me?"

She looked paniced now, her face giving out that 'deer caught on the headlights' look. She really was too cute.

Mika licked her lips nervously. "What are you talking about?"

I gave her a blank stare. "You know what I'm talking about. You've been avoiding me, little sister."

"I'm not your sister."

I leaned closer, pressing my body against hers. "I know that."

She blushed, placing the palm of her hands against my chest and tried to push me back. I didn't budge. Her blush turned darker. "Adrian, someone will see us."

"So?"

"So?" She blinked at me. "So get off of me."

"You need to stop caring about what people think, Mika." This was one of her annoying flaws, but hell, who was I to point fingers. I'm the one who hid behind the 'perfect' student and son image.

"You're being too pushy," she sighed. "If someone from school sees us like this rumors will start."

"I don't care." And I really didn't. That was the difference between me and her. I didn't give a damn if my feelings for her were found out. They could all go to hell and kiss my ass.

"I do, Adrian. You promised remember?"

Damn, she had to bring that up. Yes I had promised that I'd help her keep our 'relastionship' a secret, which wasn't much of a relationship to begin with. Since we confessed our feelings to one another a week ago, nothing has happened. She'd just try to avoid me. That seriously pissed me off.

"You know, Mika," I leaned my face closer to hers, until we were only inches apart, "you really need to consider my feelings."

She looked guilty now. Good.

"You know how I feel about you," I pressed on, "but I really don't know where I stand with you sometimes. Do you like me or not?"

Mika bit her lips, trembling. Damn, why did she have to look so cute doing that?

"I...I do like you."

"Well you sure have a nasty way of showing it."

"Give me time, Adrian. Please."

I sighed. "Alright, I'll be patient for now but..."

"But what?"

I smiled wickedly at her and watched as she held her breath. I knew the affect I had on her. "But...I need a little...convincing."

"Huh?" She looked at me stupidly.

Sometimes this girl could really act like an idoit. Not bothering to see if anyone was around and before she could stop me, I kissed her. She went stiff at first, surprised, but all too soon she meltted under me. Her lips became soft, inviting. Mika was kissing me back.

I loved the feel of her lips against mine. She was so warm, so soft...so fragile. I felt my protective instinct kick in. I wanted to protect this girl. I wanted to hold her possesively in front of the whole world and say "mine." I never felt this feeling before. It was all new to me. it scared me.

But my fear didn't keep me from pulling her closer, deepening the kiss. Yes, I liked this, I needed to feel her heat. Mika might try to deny her feelings for me but her body told me different. She wanted me as much as I wanted her. No...I probably wanted her more but it was assuring that she wanted me at least.

I heard someone cough behind us. I pulled back from the kiss reluctantly and Mika went limp in my arms, her cheeks flushed and her lips moist from our kiss. She really was going to drive me wild.

"You guys really need to get a room," Stace, Mika's bestfriend lifted a brow at us. "Unless you want to put out a show for everyone to see."

I grinned at her. I liked Stace, I felt that we were a lot alike. "Did you enjoy the show?"

She chuckled. "Oh yeah, I give it a two thumbs up."

"What?" I chuckled back, "only two? Damn, I need to work on it some more I guess."

"Not now Romeo," she grabbed Mika's hand, who still looked dazed. "We're going to be late."

"You two go on ahead," I leaned against the fence. "I'll catch up in a bit."

Stace looked at me knowingly and dragged Mika off with her. It was only a block away when I heard Mika screaming at me. "Stupid Adrian!" I heard her yell. I threw my head back and laughed.

Mika really was too fun to tease.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

999 175 24
Life and Death was never far apart, I always knew. That's why I needed one, I needed a demon to help avenge my siblings, grant them vengence. That's...
62.5K 1.2K 62
When Keilani was told that she would have a Stepbrother close to her age she thought that she would hate his guts. Guess he's different
1.7K 80 37
This is part two of Michael. Michael and Mika plan their wedding and Michael starts chemo.
Step-mom By A

Fanfiction

54.8K 1.7K 33
No one said it was easy being a parent. Especially a step-mother to a moody 15 year old girl and a 9 year old boy. Emily Prentiss and Aaron Hotchner...