Arrange marriage ✔️

By _AestheticWriter22_

MATURE story! Manan arrange marriage story! But with a Mature twist Short Romantic Story More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
Epilogue

10

8.1K 363 36
By _AestheticWriter22_

Ignore mistakes if any
In-line comments will be appreciated

...................

Nandini groaned at the shouting outside her room so she stood up with her morning messy hair. Taking her lounge wear from her couch she pulled it on before opening the door and walking down the stairs.

Nandini stopped mid way on the stairs and looked at everyone who were busy doing the preparations for her mehndi ceremony forgetting the fact tht she wanted to sleep.

Navya was the first one to look at nandini and she asked with a soft frown.

"Nandini you are awake already?"

Saying so navya looked at the clock which showed 9 in the morning, nandini rolled her eyes while amms one again opened her mouth pissing off nandini.

"Try to wear full clothes now, you are going to your in-laws place in just two days."

Kaira looked at Raman who wanted to pull his hair while nandini took a breathe and spoke.

"I badly need to sleep, so don't make a single noise or i will go away to a hotel to get that sleep, and also stop pointing at my clothes i am done with it."

And she turned her heels to go to her room. She once again stripped off her dress, as soon as she was done a whistle came, nandini turned to see manik standing at the glss door frame of her window.

Nandini just rolled her eyes and fell on the bed on her stomach, manik chuckled and walking to her sat on the bed creasing her bare back.

"That was quite a show baby."

"I will kill you manik, let me sleep."

Nandini's muffled voice came and manik just took of his shirt slipping under the covers. He kissed her ear lobe wispering.

"I left at 2, then why didn't you sleep?"

Nandini turned her face to him still laying on her stomach and told him.

"Navya came up and we had a girls night, i just slept at 7."

Manik kissed her cheek moving his hand to her hip holding her ass cheek.

"Should i help you sleep? We left something in between last night."

Nandini smirked and manik pushed off his jeans and soon hovered nandini who giggled holding his nape close kissing him while manik took hold of his tool and pressed it against her core.

And in the next few seconds he was inside her. Nandini bite her lips to not moan out loud while manik was fucking her fastly.

"Oh Manik, Yes Baby harder, Ah More manik."

She wisper moaned in his ear who fastened up his speed and soon both of them exploded groaning together.

"Freaking Hell."
"Oh Fuck Yes."

Later the duo laid down beside each other with nandini slipping in sleep when she mumbled to him placing her hand on his neck.

"We need to remind ourselves that our wedding is just a day later."

Manik chuckled kissing her lips before creasing her hair hugging her close. Nandini nuzzled in his chest hugging his shoulders and soon was sleeping deeply. Manik kept looking at nandini until his eye lids closed down on their own and the duo had a good sleep.

.......................

Nandini wore her full sleeves blouse trying to tie the strings when navya came inside the room and walked to nandini saying.

"The Makeup Artist is on her way, there was a traffic jam."

Nandini rolled her eyes flipping her hair while navya tied the strings on her back. She then sat on her vanity chair looking at herself. Navya bend a bit and moved nandini's hair from her neck and spoke.

"Your neck needs a serious makeover."

In return nandini just smiled tilting her nrck she saw it all blue from the side till her shoulder. Navya nodded in disbelief at nandini who just sat there looking at her jewellery. Soon enough the makeup artist arrived and she started her work on nandini.

"Don't."

Nandini uttered as the makeup artist was about to apply concealer on her deep neck which was in blue shade too all thanks to manik and his hickeys. The makeup artist looked navya she sighed and then she started her work again.

Nandini got her hair tied in a fine bun with two strands felling on her face leaving her concealed neck on display.

Then she stood up as navya and the artist helped nandini to tie her lehnga just below her belly button and after wearing her jewellery. Nandini got her dupatta set on her head throwing it on her back.

She looked at herself with a mirror and gave herself a smile as navya complimented her.

"Girl you are looking way to gorgeous for anyone's liking."

Nandini chuckled as she sat and waited to go down to be NANDINI MANIK MALHOTRA.

..................

Manik smiled as nandini sat beside him in front the holy fire. He looked at her soon to-be Wife before turning back to the priest as he chant some vows before manik was asked to put vermilion in between nandini's hair partition, next manik tied the nuptial chain around her neck and got a peep of her blu cleavage, he just smiled looking at the hickey given by him.

Soon the priest declared them husband and wife, as they stood up and came down from the altar, manik just pulled nandini closer and holding her in his arms twirled her around nandini laughed holding manik's shoulders while everyone smiled at the duo.

Putting nandini down on her feet manik held her face in his hands while nandini with a huge smile on her face had her hand around his waist.

"I LOVE YOU MRS.MANIK MALHOTRA."

And next he joined their lips for a soulfull kiss with them smiling in between. Everyone else there hooted for the couple while their friends were the loudest with whistling in between. While nandini's amms as usual made a face at their PDA.

Both broke the kiss with a graceful smile on their lips, joining their forehead they looked around to find their family smiling at them. Looking back at each other nandini moved her hand to his neck and creasing the back spoke.

"I LOVE YOU TOO."

Manik rubbed his nose with her's with a big smile on his lips as he gave a soft kiss again on his lips.

....................

And they are married!
I think 2 chapters are left!
Complete the target to get the next one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

658K 38.6K 89
A cute funny romantic story of manan with tonnes and loads of fun between the duo and romance as well.. but the twist is fab5 will be seen in a new...
15.1K 957 13
Another fiction on MANAN. Hope you guys will like it. Story based on common baseline of a movie. But changes will be made accordingly to the charact...
476K 22.4K 74
(this was my very first story few years back when i was an immature so read at your own risk😂 childish story ) As the story name suggests its a stor...
45.2K 2.9K 9
A short story on Manan love life.....