Racconti d'amore - Tales of L...

Oleh partiallypotato

Join the journey of short love stories full of obession, possesion , love and lust with twist of desi spice... Lebih Banyak

Synopsis
Characters πŸŒ™
πŸŒ™
πŸŒ™
πŸŒ™
πŸŒ™
πŸŒ™
πŸŒ™
πŸŒ™ Epilogue
Characters 🍁
🍁
🍁
🍁
🍁
🍁
🍁
🍁
🍁 Epilogue
πŸ‚ Characters
πŸ‚
πŸ‚
πŸ‚
life update
life update ll

πŸŒ™

8.7K 319 7
Oleh partiallypotato

You know when there's only one week left for a wedding in brown household... The house is mess!

Morning brought similar situation with...tons of work at haveli!

Workers started their work of finishing decoration the haveli like a bride, upto the standards of Nawab!

Ladies left kitchen work after giving instructions to make list for shopping bout the things still left for purchasing ... Well Indian weddings are incomplete without shopping list.

Men of the household either were busy making guest lists or phone calls for some special invitations or looking after servants.

Sameer and meer took their field of expertise... Browsing best dj!
While Kareem, suddenly realising it's his sister whose gonna marry got more sensible and took real work up his sleeves as he says like driving around distributing cards.

Youngsters mainly Inaya and Musa were busy doing their field work... One collecting dress inspos from Pinterest and latter deciding the dishes for the menu.

However, in this whole chel phel... Two people were missing... Ypu guessed it right, bride and her groom.

Well the groom was on his way to his begum's room .... Only to find her looking immersed in sky sitting on her window's edge!

He ever so slowly took steps towards her admiring her innocent brown eyes... Pouty cute lips begging him to devour and that button nose red from cold which his jaana scrunched once in a while... Goodness he can take years and years... A whole lifetime ... Nah even the afterlife to sing praises of his janeja.

Ever so slowly he bent towards her face and whispered...

" Kya soch rhi hai begum? "

" Aap....aap...Yahan.... "

" Kyun? Nhi aa skte? "

" Nhi... Mera mtlb hai kisi ne dekh liya toh... "

" Hum aapke shauhar hai... Bakaida qazi bulwa ke Qubool hai kaha tha... Koi boyfriend nhi jisse agar saath dekh liya toh qayamat aa jaayegi... Haan agr aapko humara yahan aana nhi psnd toh chle jaate.... " He acted offended all to see how his shy begum will react!

" Nhi... Aisa nhi hai... "

" Toh mtlb aapko psnd hai hum yahan aayein... " He said with an alluring smile which made her heart do somersaults.

" Hum... Woh... Aap jaayenge aise humme accha nhi lagega... " She shyly whispered lowering her eyes, playing with her anklets beads!

" Meri masoom begum... Agr ye khuda khud bhi kahe na ki aapko chod doon... Toh main uski duniya ko khaak kr doon..
Aap ki hr baat sari aankhon pr... Pr bs ek yhi baat hai jo hum hr baar thukrayenge!
Aapko chodd dein hum... Namoomkin begum..! " He said his words filled with possessiveness

He held her hand stopping her from playing with it and gripping it drawing her close!

" Neeche sb tayyari kr rhe hain Orr aap... Aap yahan akeli baithi hai... Jaan skte hain kyun begum ? " He questioned putting his face in her hairs inhaling that warm lavendar smell he has been obsessed all his life!

" Woh... Ammi, taayi aami Or chachijaan sb psnd kr rhe hain humare liye... "

" Lekin aapki psnd begum.... Humme toh bs uss mtlb hai...! Humme ek parinde se pata chala hai aapki psndida payal kho gyi hai.... " He said raising his head .

" HAAN! Woh... Mera mtlb hai haan mamu jaan ne di thi humme... Pata nhi kahan gur gyi ab bs ek hi bachi hain humare paas... " She exclaimed loudly sadness of loosing her payal surfacing but she again went back to softly rather embarrassingly speaking

" Toh kyun na aapko nayi dilwayi jaaye!
Chalein! "

" Ji... Kahan... " She innocently asked fluttering her doe eyes once again challenging his self control to not take her right against the window.

" Bazaar begum! Aap apni begum ke pair sunne toh nhi rkh skte na... "

" Sacchi aap le chalenge humme. " She happily confirmed in her childlike innocence.

" Bilkul... ! "

" Phir... Aap... Aap kya chudiyan bhi dilaenge humme.... Orr jhumke bhi... Orr.."

Maya was never shoppaholic kinda girl... It's just who doesn't like being pampered especially if it's your beloved one!

" Jo humari jaan ko chahiye sb dila denge unhe! " He said softly patting her cheek to which she lowered her eyes smiling softly at his endearments. Oh how he loved her haya, uski palkon ka jhukana gazab dha gaya!

" Itne pyaar se maangengi toh chaand bhi khareed ke laa dein... Jhumke kya cheez hai! " He mumbled to himself while gazing at her million bucks smile.

He was ready spend all his earned money just for that smile... Kyunki Shahzain ki aankhon mai , uss muskaan ke aage woh eid ka chaand bhi pheeka hai!

Shahzain watched as she took her dupatta to cover her head making him smile at her modesty.

Both descended the stairs, Maya following his footsteps...!

" Aapi kahan jaa rhe ho aap or Bhaijaan! "
Inaya was successful at drawing attention towards them breaking Maya's dream of creeping out without people noticing

" Woh.... Hum... Bs... " She fiddled

" Bazaar! " Shahzain declared his voice hard like rock almost threatening don't you dare object.

" Kya hum bhi chal skte hain? " Inaya put forth her wish almost ready to shop once again as is she hasn't spent thousands on her dress and jewellery

" Nhi "
" Haan "

Maya and Shahzain said at the same time

" Par kyunnnnn?? " Whined Inaya.

" Tumhe kal le chalenge... Aaj nhi... "

Shahzain knew how difficult is to shop with Inaya as if she is there shopping is gonna be bout her and it was the first time Maya asked for something herself, no way in hell, he is gonna let anyone interrupt them.

" Pr bhai... "

" Inaya tumhara bag... "
All he ever wanted was to just spend time with his begum... But these ppl they don't understand without threatening.

" Arrey bhai... Jaayein... Aaram se jaayein... Acche se ghumiyega... Aapi ko jo chahiye ho dila dena... Humara kya hai hum toh aate jaate rehte hain! Aap naraz naa ho... " Inaya said smiling nervously
" Orr humara bag cancel na karein. " Mumbled to herself!

Both walked side by side on the front porch of haveli .

She was gazing at the outer world... The sky... The birds... The flowers.... Everything appeared pretty to her.... She looked at him wondering if he his enjoy the scenic view as much as she is...

He was enjoying it would be an understatement... He was devouring her with his eyes.
To him she was far better than any creation of God.... She was the prettiest of all.

Both reached their car which was in between two black SUVs filled with guards.... Who do you think he is to let his jaana go without security!

As soon as they saw her entering with Nawab himself, their eyes lowered in accord. Those buff men who could snap her neck with their merr fingers were bowing to her. Why she wondered. They bow to him as he is their king... But why to her.

What she didn't knew was servants bow to king... And the king himself bows down to her, his begum. She holds more power than she can imagine not anyone can make demon dance on her tunes.

She looked at the possession of guards wide eyed almost scared... Rethinking her decision to go with him.

" They are here for safety... Can't let anything happen to my jaana.. Can I? "
He said leaning towards her with a crooked smile!

He lightly guided her towards backseat by holding her waist.

Both settled down in the car and he put the partition between them and driver and pulled her closer making a thin layer of blush coating her apple cheeks. Almost inviting him to bite however, he knew his limits and controlled himself settled on pecking her cheeks.. Assuring himself soon he will be the one biting them as well. Making her smile big!

He held her close to himself and she leaned in basking his warmth all Cocooned in his embrace.

After a half an hour journey the car stopped, the guard opened his door. He stepped out... Stopped the guard from opening her door.
Went to the other side and opened her door offering his hand.

She place her delicate hand in his big ones and stepped out adjusting her dupattta on her head.
Both smiled at each other and started moving... Gurads following them from all side but from a distance.

People were amazed to see them together as it was a rare occasion when their Nawab was seen with his Begum!
They started siding at path giving them space to walk in middle.

This was something Maya could never get used to to. She just found this uncomfortable when people would stare at her give her space to walk as if she is something untouchable. A frown etched on her face seeing it!

Shahzain liked his janeja smiling... The frown though made her look cute like a marshmallow doesn't settle well with him. Knowing the reason of her frown, he glared at direction of people nd in snap of finger they became immersed in their hypothetical work ... Not a single eye glanced up.

Maya found jhumkes hanged on a stall and started walking towards it... Coz Nawab or not , no one come closes to her love for jhumke... Don't let her Nawab Sabab hear it.
Shahzain on the other hand, was following her like cute puppy with a soft admiring smile ... As said earlier... In his eyes she was the prettiest of all.

" Ye kaise hain... Ya ye wala jyada accha hai... Humme toh woh bhi accha lg rha hai... Orr orr woh black wala bhi... Ue silver wala bhi khubsurat hai... Hum confuse hain... Aap batayein aapko konsa accha lg rha hai? " She said trying different jhumke... Finally turned to him for help who was looking at her without blinking.

Seeing him not responding for a minute she waved her hand in front of him breaking his reverie.

" Huh! " He exclaimed dumbfounded

" Humne pucha konsa accha hai? "

" Begum aap pr sb hi accha lgta hai... Suno aisa kro jo bhi unhe accha laga hai sb pack kr do! " He said to the shopkeeper who hurriedly noddwd and started packing.

" Pr... " She interrupted feeling bad spending this much not knowing she could but thousands heck lakhs of this and it won't even cause a dent on his bank balance.

" Sssh begum... Humme aapki khwahishen puri krne ka pura haqq hai! "
He said putting finger on her lips sushing her, she blushed and started moving towards different stalls.

She went to various stalls got churi, payal, dupatta... Well her shauhar was paying on his accord then who's she to say no... Well shy or not woman ans shopping are like besties.

She tried different items and asked for his opinion who would just buy it or follow her around all while smiling at her animated self moving from one stall to another . His gaze held beinteha ishq, har hadh uske liye paar kr jaane ka junoon, orr usse kbhi na jaane dene ki zidd.

After holding bags of her shopping , why do you think he will let those mere lowly guards pick his janeja's things, and eating golgappe for her ... They settled in car ready to head back home.

She dozed off with her head of his shoulder and hands around his muscly arm... Snuggling in him for comfort. While he was slowly patting her hair with one hand and calling someone with other.

" Main raat ko aaunga, tb tk aisi khatir daari kro ki log yaad rkhein. "

The line went dead... He out his phone down and looked at her... Who was sleeping oh so soundly... Uske dil ka chain, karaar, sukoon sb apni palkon mai dabake so rhi hain.

They reached home and car stopped with a jerk with disturbed Maya's peaceful nap waking her up.

Shahzain smiled at her and tamed those few baby hairs which were out of their place.

Both stepped out of the car with Shahzain holding her hand.

Both went inside, greeting the elders who were again talking after dinner while youngsters were in their rooms cocooned in their own little world.

Both went upstairs and as they were about to part Maya held his elbow stopping Shahzain.
She turned him to face her went on her tip toes and gently placed her lips on his rough bearded cheek kissing him!

And the world stopped for him, his ever so shy jaana, kissed him all by her will.... On the cheek. His face suddenly had a billion dollars worth dazzling smile.

" Humme bazaar le jaane ke liye shukriya!"
She hurriedly said and ran away like a teenage girl leaving a mesmerized Shahzain behind .

In the middle of the night when everyone was in their rooms lost in lands of dream, Shahzain was walking down the stairs . He exited the haveli sat in his car and zoop... The ran roared to life and was soon out of visibility!

In front of an old warehouse the car stopped and stepped down the man in question himself.

Men guarding the warehouse bowed down seeing him enter.

The silently walked through the corridor filled with n numbers of cells and screams of prisoners residing there!
He however ignored all those and continued moving to his desired cell destination.

He finally reached one at the end of the corridor the guard there bowed to him and opened the cell .

There were two men beaten so badly one couldn't identify their faces. Who are this two men , you ask . Well they were the in the market as same time as him and Maya.

But why are they beaten , what's their crime, you ask again! Well one of them was bangle seller who held his Jaan 's hand for more than required time with greedy list in his eyes which his innocent jaana didn't noticed.

While other one, was from one of the crowd. He was following them throughout their expedition in market.

But when did Shahzain noticed and made his men capture them as he was busy in Maya...., you ask finally!

Why do you think he is THE NAWAB , hierarchy can put you on throne but its one's qualities make him true king.
The bangle seller irked him but he didn't let his Jaana show his annoyance instead he bought her bangles from the same shop and aa they proceeded forward he signalled his men to take him to warehouse.

While the follower well he thought he was discreet but he forgot who is he dealing with! Shahzain located him as soon as they entered the market.
He let the follower enjoy thinking he is discreet but made his men hold him at gunpoint as they settled in car for way back home!

Mature content ( violence)

And now they are here, beaten, tied up and scared . Funny, isn't it?

Shahzain saw their faces and a sinister almost maniac smile graced his face.
His men who were inside the cell beating them bowed in respect.

He in moved towards the prey, his prey... All ready to pounce and kill!
He stood in front of them and removed his coat not wanting to stain it as it was his jaana's favorite color. His man took the coat away. He sat at the edge of table playing with a card.

" Ye mere haath mai kya hai? " He asked Mockingly.

On not getting an answer his man came and shooted their leg . Howling in pain they tried to clutch their legs, crying their eyes out forgetting it's just the start man!

" Agar sawal kiya jaaye toh jawab dena chahiye master ne nhi sikhaya koi nhi aaj main sikhata hoon! " He taunted them.

" Chalo ek baar phir.. Ye kya hai? "

" Taa... Taa... Taash k... K... Ka patta... Ma... Malik " The creep follower said.

" Glt jawab.... Dhyaan se dekho... " He tsked.

" Be... Beg.... Begum k.... K.... K.... Ka pa... Patta malik... " He once again tried in hopess of mercy.

" Sahi jawab! Shabash. Par ek glti krdi tum dono ne ...pata hai kya? "

" N.. Na.. Na... Nahi... Hi... Ma... Malik "

" Meri begum ko galat nazaron se dekhne ki ." Boom! His voice echoed in the hall making hai own men freeze by the coldness in his tone.

" Or iski saza toh milegi... Hamid " Shahzain called his man, who came forward with a knife Nd craved those eyeballs out.
His cries of despair and pain filled the cell , one could easily sympathize with him! But Shahzain is no one! He knows and shows no mercy.

" Tujhe kya laga tu mujhpe bandook taan dega or main kuch nhi krunga... Pata hai tujhe maar kar shyd jinda chodd deta... Shydd... Pr tune meri begum ko dekha.. Or galat aankhon se dekha... Woh mujhe chub gaya! " He said once again... The scene of this lowlife watching her made Shahzain demons resurface for revenge.

"Chal ab ye le... Arrey main toh bhool gaya Tu andha hai! Ye bandook hai... Ya toh khud ko goli maar le ya mai woh hashl krunga ki goli marne ki jagah bachegi hi nhi! " He said forwarding the gun and in seconds the newly turned blind men took the gun and boom! Shot himself in death thanking God for this easy death.

The bangle seller was now shocked , terrified and scared to core , started crying and pleading thinking the things Shahzain gonna do to him.

Shahzain moved towards him and now with an even more deadly glint in his eyes looked at him scaring even demons of hell.

" Ab teri baari.. Uske dekhne ke jurm ki saza mil gyi usse... Tune toh haath lagaya hai meri begum ko... Chuaa usse ... " He said as if the word brought back those filthy memories.

" Ma... Mali... Malik... Ch... ch... Ch... Chod do... Re... Rehm k.. Khaao! " He again pleaded seeing Shahzain picking up gloves and wearing them.

Shahzain picked up butcher knife with his covered hands.

" Issi haath se pakda tha na meri begum ka haath..... Yhi haath tha na .. Woh yaad meri aankhon mai chubh rhi hai....ab na rahenge haath na mujhe baar baar woh yaad aayegi! " He slashed the right arm of bangle seller who shouted like a bitch. Seeing the blood oozing out he got satisfaction , immense satisfaction.

" Yhi ankhein thi na woh jo meri jaan ko galat iraadon se ghurr rhi thi... Aaj se ye ankhein meri. " He craved those eyes which eyed his woman in wrong way . The supposedly victim was now on the verge of death... His pain was immense so immense that he f0rgot to breathe.

" Jaise tune usse chua na... Mujhe jalan ho rhi hai or ye jalan bs tere khoon se rukegi... " Shahzain gave final blow by stabbing him in heart. The blood , his cries, his pain calmed his demons.
This blood chilling avatar of his scared his own men, who decided you can be stupid enough to harm devil... But shouldn't even think about his begum not even in dreams.

" Iss wafadaar kutte ko iske Malik ke paas phek aao or kehna maine salaam kaha tha. "

" Orr isski laash ka woh hasl kro ki janaaza toh kya dena , log paas aane se bhi darein! "

His men were quick on their feet and started their work.

He went towards his office their where he always kept his extra shirt!
He removed the shirt, that flawless body shining in din light, those muscles flexing on their own accord and oh those abs... So deliciously craved.

He wore his shirt went towards the window and looked up in the sky.

" Uske liye jaan agar de skta hoon toh jo uska bura sochenge uski le bhi skta hoon... Tu mere gunaahon mai likh de isse ae khuda ... Maine apne ishq ka farz smjh kr kiya hai!

WOh Meri hai or Meri hi rahegi chahe mujhe teri iss duniya pe aag hi kyun na lagani pade! "

◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️

Hope you liked the chapter 🌼

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

40.3K 1.9K 24
β€’Short stories collectionβ€’ which are living in my head rentfree and now I'm going to share with you all Trust me you'll love it.
412K 13.9K 24
This is a very ordinary story of two very ordinary individuals who follow the Indian tradition of getting into an arranged marriage. Everyone has the...
85.5K 6.4K 13
β–ͺ︎Some stories are just waiting for an ending.β–ͺ︎ A marriage set on shards of glass, every step forward makes someone bleed. A troubled heroine, a lo...
593K 29K 52
α΄…α΄€α΄€sα΄›α΄€α΄€Ι΄-ᴇ-α΄α΄Κœα΄€Κ™Κ™α΄€α΄›β‡πš‚πšπš˜πš›πš’ 𝚘𝚏 πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽβ™‘ β™•π‚πŽπ‹π‹π„π‚π“πˆπŽπ πŽπ… π’π‡πŽπ‘π“ π’π“πŽπ‘πˆπ„π’β™• A collection of romantic stories with a little bi...