Face

By 01_PartyPartyYeah_01

"๐—œ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ฑ... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32 - END

12

4.4K 118 26
By 01_PartyPartyYeah_01

I woke up due to shifting beside me. I opened my eyes to see Gio leaning over to grab his phone, and then I hear him swear in Italian under his breath.

"I don't know how your face isn't filled with wrinkles." I say and he looks at me confused.

"You're always making an angry face." I said touching the crease between his eyebrows and he relaxes his face.

He kisses my forehead and lays back into bed, hugging me.

"Aren't you late for work?" I asked him knowing how busy he is. He barely ever sleeps and is always out by the time I wake up.

"It's fine. I'm the boss after all." He boasted and I snuggled further into his chest.

We lay silently for a while until we heard shouting.

"Where's May?!"

I burst out laughing. "Marco." I said and on que he entered the room and sighed in relief as I laughed.

I turned so I was laying on my back. Just as I was about to speak Marco jumped on top of us both as I groaned due to the pressure.

He lay beside me cuddling me, like he does every morning.

"He really does this every morning?" Gio asked and I nodded. "He's a little baby still." I said laughing as Marco slapped me lightly.

Marco was holding me tighter than usual making me look down to see him hiding his face.

That's when I heard him sniffle. "Marco? What's wrong?" I said suddenly worried. He didn't reply so I shifted so I can see him, cupping his cheeks.

"Marco? Why are you crying?" I asked again.

"I thought you were gone." He said sobbing whilst holding on to me tightly.

The pain was evident in his eyes. I'd never seen him so hurt.

I was unsure why he was so upset suddenly so I just comforted him.

"Marco, I'm not going anywhere. I'm here with you now." I said and he nodded.

"Never leave me again May, never."

"I won't ever." I said holding on to him tightly as I rubbed his head.

I looked over at Gio to see him shocked at Marco's sudden outburst. I guess no one was used to Marco's sensitive side, he was always cheerful.

Enzo came to the door and peeked in. "Is everything ok?" he asked and we all nodded.

"Marco, come on it's time to work out." Antonio called from somewhere. When he didn't get a reply he starting look for Marco and entered the room.

Marco told Antonio to force him to work out everyday, so this is basically my everyday morning routine.

My every morning routine is the same. Marco enters for morning cuddles, then gets dragged out by Antonio.

"Marco, come on leave May alone." Antonio said looking at us both, and Marco shook his head.

He was clearly unaware of Marco being upset, so I decided to help.

"Antonio, I think Marco should skip his gym routine today." I tried convincing him to make Marco feel better.

"May-" Antonio was cut off by Gio. "Marco isn't feeling well today, let him relax today."

I looked down at Marco to see him lightly smiling. I kissed his head as we got up.

"He seems fine, but ok." Antonio said as he walked out.

Enzo was looking at Marco confused. It was probably due to his slightly red eyes.

"May, wanna watch a movie?" Marco asked and I nodded. "Let me freshen up then I'll come downstairs."

He nodded as we all headed to leave the room as I saw Romeo munching on a crisp packet. I couldn't help but smile whilst looking at his carefree self.

~~~~~~~~~

Time skip

I had gotten changed into an oversized knit vest since it was comfortable. I made sure to wear shorts under.

My hair was up in a clip, which ended up coming undone due to Romeo chasing me around the home for stealing a crisp.

I was leaning on Marco's chest watching Harry Potter again in the living room, whilst Antonio handed me a bowl full of fruit.

I have lost a lot of weight since coming here, which the boys had a go at me for. But honestly I'm kind of happy with my physique now. Everyone tells me I shouldn't be but I prefer my body slightly slim.

I asked Antonio if he could help me in the gym from time to time and he said yes. My waist is now looking amazing because of it.

The front door to the house opened to reveal Gio with someone I really didn't want to see again.

Dante.

They were walking past the living room to go into Gio's office, and Dante's eyes immediately went to my legs which were up on the couch.

I grabbed the pillow beside me covering my legs, and sitting up properly.

Marco eyed me suspiciously but he didn't notice Dante staring.

Gio and Dante disappeared into the office and I looked around to see someone with Romeo too.

"Who's the guy with Romeo?" I asked Marco.

"That's Vernon, his friend. He's annoying if you ask me." Marco said.

Honestly, I thought Marco liked everyone but just talked shit about everyone cause that's Marco. But judging by his facial expressions he really doesn't like Vernon.

"Why are so many people over right now?" I asked.

"There are always people over." Marco scoffed.

"Should we call Alia and Arslan over then?" I asked and Marco's face instantly lit up. "Good idea, let's have some fun."

He grabbed his phone calling them, as he spoke to them on the phone I decided to go in the kitchen where Antonio, Enzo, and Nico were sitting.

"Alia and Arslan are coming over. Is that fine?" I asked both Antonio and Enzo.

"Yh, they're allowed over." Antonio said and I nodded.

Antonio was drinking his smoothie when my eyes caught one of his tattoos on the side on his hand.

"Toni?" I said walking towards him. I held his had inspecting the tattoos.

Toni

It rings a bell.

"It was your nickname for me growing up." He said and I looked at him.

He got a tattoo of something I said?

Was I really that important for him?

Was I worth it?

"What are you thinking about?" Antonio asked me and I shook my head. "Nothing, just-"

"Just?"

"I didn't expect you to get a tattoo like that." I replied kind of honestly.

"What, a tattoo about you?" He questioned and I nodded.

"I've got a lot of tattoos about you. Too many to count Nina." He said making me confused.

"Nina? Last time I checked my name was May." I said making him and Enzo laugh. I even saw Nico look up with the slightest smile.

"Nina basically means cute little girl." Enzo said.

"I'm not little." I pouted.

"Says the 5'2 girl." Antonio said with a smirk.

"I'm not 5'2!" I slapped Antonio on his arm lightly. "Just cause your an giraffe, it isn't my fault." I joked making Enzo laugh.

Antonio glared at me and I smiled at him.

His glare was probably scary for others, but I found it rather cute.

I heard the front door open, and Alia and Arslan entered. Today was going to be fun with them.

"Bye Toni!" I said squishing his cheeks and walking out the kitchen to them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409K 6.6K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
113K 2.7K 48
โ˜† ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ˆ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ ๐“๐จ ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐„๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ โ˜† Iris was just another girl. She was intelligent, caring, clever, and much more. She lived a normal and happy...
256K 5.5K 31
โ€ขHarley, C.E.O of a big company in his college days fell head over heels in love with Ailsa . He gave her marriage proposal to which her parent agree...
165K 3.7K 32
"Remember how wet you were when you decide to start avoiding me again. Remember how you came all over me. Remember how you felt in this exact moment...