FNAF: Werewolf By Night (Hare...

By Huyhuynh406

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and... More

Introduction
Harem
Prologue: The Legend Comes To Life
Chapter 1: Welcome to Utah
Chapter 2: Charlie Emily/The First Transformation
Chapter 3: FNAF's Pizzeria
Chapter 4: Haunted Animatronics
Chapter 5: Werewolf V.S Animatronics
Chapter 6: Brother & Sister Reunion
Chapter 7: Charlie & Jessica (Lemon)
Chapter 8: The Nightmare
Chapter 9: Father V.S Son
Chapter 10: Charlie Pregnant/Leave Utah
Chapter 11: Welcome To Blackwood Mountain
Chapter 12: Blackwood Pine
Chapter 13: Dating/Hannah's Friends
Chapter 14: Beth (Lemon)
Chapter 15: Encounter The Creatures
Chapter 16: (Y/N)'s Enrage
Chapter 17: Hannah (Lemon)
Chapter 18: Mystery Of Blackwood Mountain
Chapter 19: Werewolf V.S Wendigo
Chapter 20: Reveal/Ending
Chapter 21: The Beast Attack
Chapter 22: Welcome to New York
Chapter 23: Max's Death
Chapter 24: Welcome To The Hackett's Quarry
Chapter 25: Kaitlyn (Lemon)
Chapter 26: The Werewolves Attack
Chapter 27: Slaughter In The Woods
Chapter 28: Trapped The Werewolf
Chapter 30: The Ending
Short Chapter 31: Epilogue # 1
Short Chapter 32: Announcement
Short Chapter 33

Chapter 29: Final Fight Silas V.S (Y/N)

267 5 16
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was running fast as he could and he was running and he can't stop running and he need to get there fast as he could and he could heard the screams from the other victims and make him heard Dylan, Ryan, Nic, Abigail, Kaitlyn, and Laura and they both are in trouble right now. Then (Y/N) was letting out a growling and make him was keep moving fast as he could and he was letting out a growling and he was jumped up and landing down on the top of rock right away.

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*GROWLING*"

When (Y/N) turn his head to look at the house right there and make him saw the Hackett's Quarry and he saw this and he need to get down there fast as he could and make him was running down there right away. Then (Y/N) was jumped down to the tree and make him was landing down on the ground and he was begin to running fast as he could going.

Time Skip Later.

Back to Laura.

Laura: "DIE! FUCKING DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She shouting out in angry and she was holding her revolver and make her was shooting at the creature in the chest and then she know how to kill the werewolf and only way to kill the beast is...shoot it in the heart. When Laura was aiming her revolver and keep shooting and then she finally killed it.

Laura: "That's how you do it." She said to herself and she was put the revolver back to her pant's pocket and she really remembered about how she knew what (Y/N) teaching her to use revolver gun and make her was tried her best to survive and then she was heard the screams. When she realizing the others are in danger right now and they both aren't safe and the werewolves are here to kills and bite the others will turn into like them and when Laura was run there and she was saw all everybody who are run in front at her.

Laura: "GUYS!!!!!!!!" She shout out to them and they both shout out to her name.

All: "Laura!!!!" They both shout out at Sam and then the creature was turn his head to look at Laura who was stood right there with her hand holding the revolver in her hand that she was aiming at the creature. The creature let out a roar at Laura and make her was shot it and she shot the creature in the chest and head and make the creature roar out in pain and the creature was step back.

Laura: "JUST FUCKING DIE!!!!!!!" She shout out and shot the creature in 5 times and killing it and make the creature was fall down on the ground and dead.

Laura: "Jesus Christ...." She said.

Kaitlyn: "Sam! Thank god you're here!" She said.

Laura: "Yeah, you guys are alright." She said.

Abigail: "Wait, where's (Y/N)? Is he with you?" She asked Sam before she was respond and then the group heard more roars with growls and roars coming here and make them both turn their heads to look and they both saw the creature is here. When they saw there is two of them and they were growling toward to them and Sam got her gun out and aiming at the two creatures and prepare for shoot.

Laura: "Oh shit..." She said to herself and she was run out of the bullets and then she saw the two creatures are here and prepare for attack right away and they both got interrupted by a howling up to the full moon.

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*HOWLING*"

Jessica: "What the hell was that?!?" She said.

Matt: "Look up there!" He shout out to them and make them both turn their heads to look and something just crashed down from the window and make the new creature was arrive right on the time and showing them who is the monster in this world.

When all everybody else inside the Hackett's Quarry and they both turn their heads to look and saw something else is here and it was crash through the window and something big and terrifying and the creature had a fur all over at him. The creature was turn his head to looking at the Wendigos and...there was two of them and make the beast was staring at it right away...the Wendigo is surprise to seeing this beast is big 8 foot tall very big as hell and the beast was growling toward at the werewolves.

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*GROWLING*"

Dylan: "W-W-What the hell?!?"

Ryan: "Whoa...W-What is that thing?!?

Nic: "N-N-No way?!? Is that Wolfman?" He said.

Hannah: "No...a werewolf!" She said to them and make them both surprise for what they heard her said and then Laura was surprise to see (Y/N) is here and she heard about what he said about he is the Black werewolf and this must be his true form for what she can see. When they couldn't believe in their eyes and they both saw the form of this beast is terrifying and big as hell. The beast turn his head to look around and scan everything around here and make him notice there was two werewolves  were over there also the other survivors too and make (Y/N) was growling at the two werewolves.

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*ROAR*"

(Y/N) was let out his mighty Alpha roar at these two werewolves and make the two of them let out their roars at (Y/N) and they both charge toward at him too and then (Y/N) was begin to fighting at these two werewolves right away. When (Y/N) is gonna fight them and he will tear them all apart off with his bare hands and he will massacre all of them by himself and they wouldn't survive by (Y/N).

(A/N: Imagine the battle of werewolf fighting scene.)

When (Y/N) was done with fighting at these two werewolves and he kill the two of them like he torn one of them head off and then other one was got his throat ripped off and make him was letting out a growl with pain and he look at his body and make him turn his head to look at the body of his form. There was a claw marks and injure with a hole from the claws of werewolf was been fighting at him and make him was growl little bit and he heard a footsteps coming from Laura and make him turn to look at Laura.

Laura: "(Y/N)?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*Growl*" He was growl in pure soft.

Abigail/Ryan/Emma/Dylan/Nic: "Wait, what?!?" They both shout out in surprise for what they both just heard from Laura said to (Y/N) with the werewolf form for what they were discover out about (Y/N) is the werewolf. When (Y/N) was looking at her and he was turn his head to look away from her because he doesn't want her to seeing him as a monster also the other girls who were thinking too...but they don't care.

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*Growls*" He was growl little bit.

Abigail: "(Y/N), is that really you?" She asked (Y/N) and make him turn his head back to look at the girls and he was silent and not so sure for what they are gonna said.

When he turn his head to look at them and then Laura who was reach her hand to (Y/N)'s face and make him was calm down and he knew her was the only one who remain to touching at his face and make (Y/N) definitely calm down right away. Then (Y/N) was nuzzling at her hand and make him was growl with purring softly and the others are surprise to see (Y/N) was back to normal right now.

Dylan: "Thank god...." He said.

Ryan: "I thought he is going to kill us." He said to them and make them shook their heads at them and they don't but then out of nowhere a window was crash through and make the new creature was grab Nick in the back of his neck and then Nick yelled out to them and make them both turn their heads to look. They both saw the white werewolf is here and he was holding the neck of Nick and make him tried to get off the grasp from the white werewolf.

Silas: "*GROWLING*" He was growling out in angry.

All: "NICK!!!!!!!!!!" They both shout out.

Nick: "H-HELP ME!!!! HELP-" He tried to said and he got his throat was ripped off by the white werewolf who was rip the throat and make Nick was coughing bloods out of his mouth and he was thrown to the wall and he was landing down right there and death. When the white werewolf turn his head to look at (Y/N) and the rest other survivors...and (Y/N) was letting out a growling toward at Silas...and finally he face the monster who was turn into a beast but this time this motherfucker is gonna die by his bare hands.

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*SNARL*" He snarl out.

Silas: "*SNARL*" He was snarl back at him and then the two Lycanthropy was running toward to each others

Laura: "OH SHIT!!!!!! WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She shout at them and make them both ducked their heads down and make the two beasts were hit together and make the two of them landing down on the ground and then others who are run away and except for Laura who was watching at (Y/N) fighting at the white werewolf right away.

(A/N: Imagine Lawrence Talbot as (Y/N)/The Black Werewolf was fighting John Talbot as Silas/The White Werewolf.)

After Silas was been defeated and make him sent down on the ground and he was letting out a growl with soft and he turn his head to look at the beast who was approaching at him and make (Y/N) was walking toward to the monster right away. Then (Y/N) goes on top of the beast and begin to slashing at him with his claws and begin to tear him apart off with his bare hands and then Laura saw this and make her excited to see (Y/N) did it very well.

Laura: "Come on, (Y/N)! Get him for what he deserve!!!!!" She shout out to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) grab the white werewolf's neck and make him lifting him from the ground and he was finally begin to kill the white werewolf with his claws out and stabbed the white beast in the chest where the heart is. Make the white werewolf roaring out in pain and he was look back at (Y/N) and his eyes changing into red.

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*ROAR*" He was roar out and he grab the heart out of the white werewolf and pulled it out of the beast and then (Y/N) was holding the heart and make him crush it and the white beast was finally death...and the curse is broken and now all everybody can turn back into normal human beings. After he was done with him and make him was looking at the body again and then he let out a victory howl up to the full moon right away.

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*HOWLING*" 

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 380 6
Hello Again!! Its Me!!! BigDaddyDelta2!! Back at you Again with another story!! Now I know what you guys are thinking, 'BDD, Why the fuck would you m...
119K 2.8K 18
▪▪▪ °ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ ᴀғᴛᴏɴ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ° [reader is female] ▪▪▪ - You won! Silence. - Hey, I'm talking to you! Yes, you! Come on, look at me! I'm finally turni...
2.7K 125 9
☆《~•AFTON FAMILY X SIBLING {!¡"ALL STAY STRONG....WE LIVE ETERNALLY....ALL IS HELL IN THE ~AFTON FAMILY~"¡!} 《●[name] Eleanor Afton, the twin of Eva...
265K 8.4K 30
Needless to say, 18 year-old Michael Afton often found himself getting into all sorts of trouble. Though he takes it too far on his brother's birthda...