A Survivor's life in the dung...

By TheManCandy

Witness the journey of a man who lost everything, as he dives in the dungeon for strength and power. will he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Announcements
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
I'm sorry.
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Fuck Me
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 (Noice)
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
No Update Today
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Announcement
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
no chapter today
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Sorry
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Not a chapter (contain slight spoiler)
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93 Epilogue (Book1)
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Heracles Familia (New Members)
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Greetings!!!
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Sorry
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Well, Y'all Might Be Wondering.
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Welp, it's that time of the year again.
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140

Chapter 54

401 15 6
By TheManCandy

***

TheManCandy is back. Did you guys miss me? Well I sure did.

And I'm proud to say that after 4 years I'm finally graduating so horay!!!

Now without further ado. Here's the new chapter. Hope you enjoy it.

***

*Narration*

Ganesha marched at the stage with a smile on his face, he was feeling quite jovial due to the fact that Taka Kumar won his fight.

"What a spectacular display of skill shown by Taka, even with his weapon destroyed he had still come up on top in that match!!!" The crowd applauded at this, and Ganesha smiled proudly. "Now he will move on to the second round... But enough about that, we have a banger for the next match of the tournament!!!"

Now this fight was something the crowd was itching to see, the one fighting was one of the most popular adventurers of Orario, and she is fighting an outsider as well.

"Now allow me to introduce to all of you the next fighters!!! In my right!!! This fighter had traveled all over the world, He is one of the four pillars of Athena familia!!! With his sword and shield he had come to Orario to test his might!!! The Paladin!!! EDWIN!!! HYRULE!!!"

He entered the stage with a confident strut, every step he took generates a heavy thud as his armor clangs at his movement. And he is adorned with it, almost no area in his body is left untouched by the heavy silver armor.

He raised his hands and bowed at the crowd as he arrived in the middle earning him a few claps and cheers for good luck in the process.

.
.
.

-at the VIP room.

Heracles raised an eyebrow at Athena when he heard that the knight covered in armor was one of her children. "So is this why you decided to stay and watch?" he asked with slight amusement in his voice.

"It was his idea... He wanted to see how he would fare against the adventurers of Orario." She answered while shrugging. "A good child... He wants to prove his worth as a pillar."

"Oho. I have heard many tales of Athena's four Pillars, they say that their strengths and strategic mind is a cut above the rest. The elite of the elites." Thor smiled as he said those words, he then looked at the knight standing at the middle of the stage. "I've got to say, it looks like they live up to the hype."

"But isn't it risky?" Hestia who was silence couldn't help herself and asked. "I mean... From what I heard, the pillars are the first line of defense for the Empire. Wouldn't loosing here damage they're credibility?"

This made the three gods turn their head almost mechanically towards the petite goddess. Heracles was the first to speak. "H-Hestia?"

It was followed by Thor. "But... But your stupid."

Athena on the other hand just stared at Hestia with wide unbelieving eyes and mouth wide agape.

Hestia turned red in anger as she wailed about being a goddess and demanded respect befitting of one but in a more colorful set of words that would make a sailor blush.

"Anyway, it isn't that risky..." Athena answered earning a look from the trio. "Edwin is a newly appointed pillar, it hasn't even been a year since he rose to his position." Athena then looked at them with a huge grin. "He is currently the weakest pillar right now."

The three smiled in understanding. Athena really is a god of war, she had positioned herself and the empire with everything to gain if Edwin wins and nothing to lose if he didn't. She is cunning which makes her even scarier than Ares, another god of war who relished in violence and slaughter

She looked back at the match just in time for Ganesha to announce the next fighter.

.
.
.

"And at my left!!!" he wailed excitedly making the crowd cheer. "She is known by many as one of the strongest adventures in the city!!! With her sheer strength she can crush her enemies using only her bare hands!!! One of the executive members of Loki familia!!! The crusher!!! TIONA!!! HIRYUTE!!!"

The crowd cheered loudly at the mention of her name as they stared at the entrance waiting for her appearance... But she wasn't there.

The crowd got confused by this but their confusion turned into a maddening scream of wild excitement as they heard her voice mix in with the crowd.

"YAHOOO!!!" Her voice echoed as she jumped from the stands going straight to the stage, a smile on her face as she carried her weapon which is twice or even more her size. The Amazon had arrived with style!

She landed on the stage with an audible thud as she then raised both her hands up in the air and started laughing making the crowd laugh with her. She was pumped and ready, all the previous fight awakened the battle maniac that is residing in her.

.
.
.

Finn wanted to crawl on a deep hole watching one of his executives doing such a Tiona like stunt. He was massaging the bridge of his nose and sighing deeply because of it.

Bete was laughing his ass off, while slapping the back of Finn, tears were forming in her eyes from laughter.

Tione had a scary expression on her face, she wanted to strangle her sister.

Ais was being Ais and just stared while tilting her head sideways.

Loki on the other hand was laughing as well, she was a childish god by nature and absolutely loved this type of stunts.

The other gods didn't share the sentiment though. They looked at loki with dry eyes and deadpan faces.

Still the trickster didn't care and continued to cheer and laugh at her child.

.
.
.

Ganesha eyes inside his mask twitch at the shock of a contestant jumping from the stand, still he was a professional so he rolled with it quickly.

"Well now that introductions are out of the way, and the two fighters looks eager to start, let this match... BEGIN!!!" Ganesha declared the start of the match, much to the excitement of the crowd.

.
.
.

The two locked eyes with one another and waste little time in harnessing both of their mana.

The stage shook at the sheer aura both of them are exuding. And without missing a beat the two of them vanished from where they stood.

And almost instantaneously a loud and thunderous sound boomed sending shockwaves all throughout the amphitheater as the two clashed their weapons in the middle of the stage.

Both of their faces had this viscous grin plastered on it as their eyes are maddened with battle frenzy.

Tiona pulled her weapon back and delivered a knee, Edwin had the same idea, a sickening thud sounded as their limbs clashed. But the two weren't done.

Tiona went low as she slashed her weapon upward, her strength made the wind give way as her weapon made a whistle sound.

Edwin went high, slamming his sword downwards, so fast and strong that it gave the illusion of his sword bending.

A third clash exploded, stronger than the previous two, Tiona was embedded on the stage down to her knees as a crater formed, and Edwin was sent flying up.

Tiona jumped up, freeing herself from being knee deep inside the stage, and Edwin landed roughly on his feet.

The two of them shared a smile, then it turned to laughter.

""HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!""

.
.
.
.
.

The crowd jaws were on the floor as they witnessed the opening exchange.

'What monsters.' were on their collective minds. The sound of the blows were so loud they all were wondering if two giants are the ones fighting right now.

Three strikes, all it took was three strikes for the crowd to know that they'll be witnessing something awesome.

August was clinching his fist at what he had just witnessed. Excitement filled his soul, he wants to fight both of them, this tournament had been an eye opener for him.

First was Loch, then the Prince, Taka was strong as well and at the same time he was cunning, and now, these two... The Paladin and the Crusher.

He looked at the VIP section where the gods were sitting, his lips slowly rose into a happy smile. 'Old man...' he thought. 'I'm really thankful that you've brought me into this place.'

.
.
.

Arthur eyes were twitching. "Another fucking one?!" he said frustratingly as he stared at Edwin.

He couldn't understand where these monsters were coming from. Tiona was a canon character and a very strong one at that. From what he understood she's at least at Ais's level and this Edwin Hyrule, this random ass character is keeping up with her blow for blow.

He wants to take his enthusiasm back, he was so happy when he reincarnated in this world, but now... Oh now he wants nothing to do with it.

"Well apparently monsters are just growing on trees now." he muttered with an exhausted voice.

.
.
.

Heracles had this twitchy smile as he watched the match, he then looked at Athena who was calmly drinking her ale while watching the fight. "So, your weakest pillar huh?"

"I told you, the pillars are the elites of the elites." Athena just smiled as she answered. "Just because he's the weakest, doesn't mean he's weak."

"Now I'm really curious on how strong the other three are" Thor said amusedly.

"Let's just say that the strongest of them can give Ottar a run for his money." she answered loudly, making sure the other gods heard her, including Freya... Especially Freya.

A voice suddenly joined the conversation. "Pillar or not, Tiona is still one of my executives." it was Loki, and she has a scheming smile on her playful face. "So Athena... Wanna make this interesting?"

The gods perked their ears at this development. Gossips started to fly among them.

"Oh... What do you have in mind?" Athena answered back.

"Nothing much..." Loki answered while smiling. "A durandal class sentient weapon would be nice."

When Loki said those words all of the gods grunted in return. The money needed for such a weapon would be astronomical, not to mention the task of collecting the necessary materials to create such a weapon. Mithril and Orichalcum aren't necessarily growing on trees.

"How about that? The loser has to give a durandal class sentient weapon to the winner." Loki shrugs like it was nothing.

Athena was contemplating it, but the risk of losing would be a huge hit to her, even more so that the emperor and her aren't on speaking terms at the moment.

Still it was a tempting offer, and she trusted the strength of her child. Athena estimated the price in her mind. 300 million valis was the lowest number she could calculate.

She looked at Loki and saw a smirk on her face, almost as if she was mocking her. This made a vein pop in her head.

'Fuck it!' she thought. "Sure." she said with gusto and flair. "How about we take an oath for it." and she doubled down on it.

This caught Loki off-guard, she thought the goddess would back down, she was already in debt because of Ais new weapon that was specifically what she mentioned.

Seeing the hesitation in Loki's eyes, Athena smirked at her.

This pissed her off. "Let's take the oath right now!" she wailed not backing down.

Not wanting to look weak Athena stood and bit back. "I'm ready anytime, dashboard!"

"bring it on, pancake!" Loki also stood up from her seat.

The gods wanted to point out that the two of them are equally flat in that area but were too afraid to do so.

And so the Oath was made, whoever loses must pay with a sentient durandal class weapon.

As the two made the oath they both turned around looking sick on their stomach. They didn't know that the two of them were just playing chicken with one another. And even if they knew nothing could be done now. The oath had already been sealed.

.
.
.
.
.

The two fighters had no idea that their match now involves a huge amount of money.

Because of that, they can enjoy it without a care in the world. And enjoy it they did.

The two of them are battle maniacs, and it shows on their fight.

Every strike sent shockwaves, every move was done in full strength. Every hit was returned two folds, and all that happened with them having a huge grin on their faces.

The crowd was now on their feet, it was like a party and every hit was the beat of the music.

Both of them are bloodied but they didn't care, they are enjoying the fight so much that the two of them are laughing as they exchange blades.

With a grunt the two weapons met as their mana burst in a colorful array of power. A fiery red glow for Tiona, and a cold metallic silver for Edwin.

The clash sent them both flying back, sliding on the floor as they land.

"You're super strong!" Tiona said with a smile as she twirled her beloved Urga and slammed it at the ground.

"I can say the same thing about you!" Edwin answered back while slamming his sword and shield together at a rhythmic beat.

"Now I guess this is enough of a warm up... Don't you think?" Tiona beamed a smile while tilting her head making her appearance super cute. But her words tell a different story.

"Yeah... I guess so." Edwin laughed and scratch his head while answering.

The crowd hearing there words wanted to scream at the two of them. They were holding back? That was just a warm up? What the fuck are these monsters made of?

The participants who were watching couldn't help their beating hearts. Even the prince was getting excited. He wanted to fight the two of them.... To crush them on his feet.

"So... How about we turn it up a notch?" Edwin asked while getting on his fighting stance.

"Edwin was it?" Tiona asked as she pulled her double bladed weapon out of the ground. "You've read my mind." she twirled Urga and got on her stance.

The two smiled and laughed making the crowd gulp in anticipation. And as if on cue the two of them unleashed the full extent of their mana at the same time.

*BOOM!!!!!*

A roaring thunderous sound consumed everything in the amphitheater. Their mana exploding in the air as it rages on in excitement at the prospect of a good, unadulterated, fight.

Their skill which were eerily similar boosting the two them. Everyone in the crowd, mortals or god alike gulp at the extent of their power.

Tiona with her berserker skill, making her stronger the more damage she received, and she had received a lot of damage in their "warm up" paired with her intense heat skill, that raises all of Tiona's abilities by a large amount in a pinch. She had now become on par with a level 6 adventurer.

But Edwin had an answer for that. His skill, Steel will, activate, this skill allows him to grow stronger the longer the fight goes, and it goes hand on hand with his short-chant magic. Hoplizon Teleios, an enchant magic that strengthens the user

"Arise, Heroes of old!" silver mana arose from his body as his eyes glowed with the same color. His muscles bulge as the magic took erect. "Hoplizon Teleios!!!" with the combination of the two, he as well was now on par with a level 6 adventurer.

The crowd seeing this didn't make a sound, they all held their breath back, some of the, luckily for them a barrier was set up earlier to protect them on whatever may happen on stage. This includes the Aura that the two are releasing. If it wasn't for it, the adventurers below level 2 and the civilians would have all fainted because of the sheer size of the mana the two are exuding.

"So... Shall we?" Tiona asked as she crouch low on the ground.

"Bring it!" Edwin answered enthusiastically while getting on his stance. Shield up front and sword at the back.

""ROUND TWO!!!"" The two of them screamed simultaneously as they charge at one another, their speed so fast that it was actually blinding and invisible to those not strong enough to keep up with their movements.

At 0.6 seconds they met at the middle and slammed their respected weapons against each other.

*BOOM!*

The shockwaves made the barrier flicker at how strong it was.

The fight was now on it's second stage and is nearing its climax.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

***

Chapter 54 is done now, how do you guys like the story so far?

Please leave a comment, a review and feedback so I can improve on writing this fanfic. every little thing helps as it allows me to see your preference on things and would help me write a better fanfic for you all to enjoy.

thanks for picking up this fanfic. hope you guys like it.

good day, love y'all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

840 23 1
Before reading please note that this is Sukuna x Megumi (Sukufushi!!) There are trigger warnings for the following; forced eating, description of v...
47.2K 1.4K 25
"i'll love you to death but I'll expect the same from you" ✧ο½₯゚: *✧죽음의 μ²œμ‚¬ο½₯゚:*✧ y/n is super obsessive over people once she falls in love with them an...
15.5K 768 80
In a world where suddenly it's every man for himself. A young, popular boy from a prestigious high school had unknowingly triggered an influential ma...