Second Glory

By GunPillarHashira2

A Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba and American Civil War Crossover. Could be seen as a fanfiction sequel for... More

Chapter 1: They came for Evil.
Chapter 2: We Meet and We March!
Chapter 3: Arriving at Fort Moultrie.
Chapter 4: Big Bad Wagner!
Chapter 5: We need to scout them.
Chapter 6: Recon time!
Chapter 7: Briefing.
Chapter 8: PATRIOTISM!!!
Chapter 10: Practice before we fight!
Chapter 11: The Revenge begins.
Chapter 12: Charging Fort Wagner, again!
Chapter 13: Foes become Brothers.
Chapter 14: Second Glory!
Chapter 15: Battle Credits.
Extra Chapter 16: Castin' Time!

Chapter 9: Unexpected Resistance, and an understatement of BLOOD.

31 0 0
By GunPillarHashira2

It is nighttime as we see a Mob of Civilians gather around with many wielding non-Nichirin pikes and weapons. Only 57 have Nichirin Weapons. There is around 732 participating in the Fort Wagner Riot, also known as the Fourth Battle of Fort Wagner. Then we hear a telegraph and a dialogue as the operator is heard reading out the messages that describe what is going on in the scene.

"There are reports that a Mob is forming outside the Big Bad Fort Wagner. They will riot soon!"

As the sun goes down, they decide to riot and try to take Fort Wagner on their own, which surprises some Soldiers, but doesn't surprise others. We then see the Mob of Citizens charge towards the fort, as we see 6 Demons charging towards the Mob as well. The telegraph operator speaks again, describing the scene.

"There goes the Mob! They are charging the main entrance of the Fort and there are six Devils that are attacking too!"

We then see a Person participating in the Mob use a Nichirin Sword and kill one of the Demons, as others try to kill the rest of them with their regular pitchforks and knifes or Nichirin Weapons but manage to kill all 6 of them with 12 dead in the Mob. The telegraph operator speaks again.

"There they are, they killed all six of them and there are twelve that are dead in that! There they come, more of the Demons as they are pouring out of that entrance in the hundreds!"

As the operator noticed the Demons pouring out, we then see 342 Demons come out, along with Yuki and 8 of her Tamed Minions, and Yotsuyahi. At this point, the screams are heard, and some Soldiers are arriving to help out. The Telegraph Man goes on the line again.

"The two powerful ones just came out, and this will be a full-blown fight! A few soldiers have arrived on scene and are participating in this would-be bloody battle! How will this turn out, a good revenge or a massacre?"

At this point, a soundtrack is added, and timestamps are added in too. I recommend you play the soundtrack and match the timestamps to the correct parts of the video. Example of a timestamp being (0:00). The video for the soundtrack is above the title.

(0:00) The first blow is made, and all of them are going in hand-to-hand combat. We see People in the Mob get slaughtered, and screaming as they fight along with Demons getting killed.

(0:08) We see a Civilian throw a Nichirin Tomahawk in the air, just to land on a Demon's neck and decapitate him, while this is happening, we hear cries and screams like "ARGH AGGGGGGGGGGGG" and "HURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" in the fights along with weapons clashing and the sound of Blood Demon Arts.

(0:13) We then see a Slave of Yuki's BDA attack a Citizen, and the Puppet managed to kill the Civ. There are still deaths being heard among the Humans and Demons, along with a few Gunfire.

(0:17) We then see Yotsuyahi use a Radiant Shower as Meteors fall onto one of the Mob Members.

(0:20) We see a Civilian throw a Nichirin Pitchfork at Yuki, and she gets gravely injured and start to Regenerate. She then orders a Possessed of Her's to go after the person.

(0:27) We see a Soldier shoot his Springfield Model 1903 .30-06 Caliber Rifle with Nichirin Bullets shoot Yotsuyahi, as he gets hit but regenerates quickly. He then uses Cosmic Bullets to then fatally wound the soldier and that person dies.

(0:32) The radio operator speaks again as we see many parts of the Fight with Rioters dying along with Soldiers and Demons.

"Holy cow it is a full-blown battle here with many deaths seen here. I saw a dude throw a knife at a Demon and kill that thing! Look at the bloodshed here and oh my, the trauma, the trauma!"

(0:43) We then see a few that managed to make it inside Fort Wagner. We then see one that breached the entrance throw a big bundle of Wisteria Dynamite at the huge mass of Demonic Souls, which then detonates and kills 134 Demons in the blast, the one who threw it got a little blown back and got a minor cut.

(0:51) As many of the Mob are pushing into the Entrance and all of the Demons Outside are dead, they throw every explosive they have which is a mix of standard, Nichirin, and Wisteria. A total of 324 are killed in the explosions.

(0:59) The remaining 311 then fend off as they attack bravely since they have killed 800 demons so far. And more soldiers join in as they mass to 174 of them going in and landing shots on any Demon they see.

(1:01) We see Yuki again, get all of her Slaves up and make them attack the Humans, but 1/2 of them are killed by the Soldiers who aim and fire at them. The rest only manage to kill 8 Humans.

(1:09) A Soldier with a Mortar manages to land a High Explosive Nichirin Round into the Interior of the Fort and make a huge blast in the middle of the crowded section of Demons. It manages to kill 253 Demons with 342 of them Injured but Regenerate.

(1:20) We then see more chaos, as we see Yotsuyahi use Astral Rainfall, and kills one of the Soldiers. Through the bloodbath, Yotsuyahi are shocked at how strong the Mob and Soldiers are, and event praises them for it.

"Man, I once doubted the Human race, but I must say they are warriors, ready to die at any enemy they face. True bravery I see in there unlike my dad."

(1:27) The Operator reads out another message.

"More Soldiers are pouring in as the Rioters and them have breached the Entrance, holy crap it is a massacre that is happening! And how the heck did they manage to make it that far in?!"

(1:32) Yuki gets shocked too at these Humans and how fierce they are.

"Damn, that is too powerful of a group for my BDA to work on. I hope this can get over with. They are too hella strong."

(1:40) We see blood explosions everywhere as we see Demons killed along with a few Humans. There is one huge blast of blood as we see a wall stained from it, even the roof is stained too! We then see Humans and Demons, covered in Blood from the big blast.

(1:47) We see Yotsuyahi then use Claws of Spatial Wrath and kill 18 Soldiers. A Citizen tried to kill hum but the person dies as Yotsuyahi manages to slice that person's torso off.

(1:55) The Radio Operator goes online again.

"True bloodshed is going on, this is super serious considering the situation as this is more than a massacre. THIS RIGHT HERE, IS A FRICKIN ULTRA EXTREME MASS CASUALTY SITUATION!"

(2:01) 42 Civilians are attacked by Yuki as she tried to fight them off by herself but she keeps gets hit and regenerates 5 times before she kills all 42 of the Citizens.

(2:11) We see the outside again, FULL OF CORPSES that has about 1,342 of them. A reminder of how SERIOUS and DEADLY this scene is.

(2:24) Back into the Big Bad Fort Wagner, the Demons start taking back the Fort, and the Humans retreat. 36 of them are Soldiers and only 23 are Civilians.

(2:39) Yotsuyahi attempts to take out the retreating by using Lightless Oblivion and it kills 13 Citizens and 18 of the Soldiers.

(2:44) We hear the final insult they make. Yotsuyahi goes first and then Yuki.

"You will never defeat me Humans, although you were brave and sacrificed a lot."

"DISGRACE! YOU ARE RUINING MY BEAUTY AND YOU ARE DISGUSTING!"

(2:51) We then see the mess of the Fort Wagner Riot, a lot of blood is shown, mangled bodies of Humans and Demons and a bloodbath is shown inside the Fort. The Operator goes on and says a summary.

"Today's night is a bloodshed that I have never called ULTIMATELY EXTREME. Just look at how much died and the blood all over the place! This was one heck of a Riot. A Massacre is an understatement for this. And we shall remember those who fought to avenge."

(3:05) A typewriter is then shown, typing the Battle report for the Fort Wagner Massacre. It reads:

"Casualty Report for The Fourth Battle of Fort Wagner.

Total Soldiers Killed:
3,422

Total Civilians Killed:
722

Total Injured:
932

Total Missing:
2

Total Demons Killed:
9,853

Total Demons Wounded:
4,325

Total Human Casualties:
5,078

Total Demon Casualties:
14,178

Overall Casualties:
19,256"

(3:18) And, cut! The end of this chapter has arrived.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 129 14
One can wonder fate, and sometimes... Fate happens to always bring something interesting along the way. ~ "ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴍᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ɪ'ᴠ...
93.2K 2.6K 48
" promise me, that no matter what happens you won't leave me " " I promise , we will never leave each other " . . . . . . . . " do you hate me ?" " h...
37.1K 1.4K 25
"𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙮 𝙄𝙨 𝙎𝙤 𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙤𝙭𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜" 𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐑𝐀 𝐀𝐊𝐔, a girl who was taken to become a slave in Japan escaped, and was livin...
352 28 2
"𝗧𝗼 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗺𝘆, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗺𝘆." -𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗼𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁, 𝗦𝘂𝗻 𝗧𝘇𝘂 {...