FNAF: Werewolf By Night (Hare...

By Huyhuynh406

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and... More

Introduction
Harem
Prologue: The Legend Comes To Life
Chapter 1: Welcome to Utah
Chapter 2: Charlie Emily/The First Transformation
Chapter 3: FNAF's Pizzeria
Chapter 4: Haunted Animatronics
Chapter 5: Werewolf V.S Animatronics
Chapter 6: Brother & Sister Reunion
Chapter 7: Charlie & Jessica (Lemon)
Chapter 8: The Nightmare
Chapter 9: Father V.S Son
Chapter 10: Charlie Pregnant/Leave Utah
Chapter 11: Welcome To Blackwood Mountain
Chapter 12: Blackwood Pine
Chapter 13: Dating/Hannah's Friends
Chapter 14: Beth (Lemon)
Chapter 15: Encounter The Creatures
Chapter 16: (Y/N)'s Enrage
Chapter 17: Hannah (Lemon)
Chapter 18: Mystery Of Blackwood Mountain
Chapter 19: Werewolf V.S Wendigo
Chapter 20: Reveal/Ending
Chapter 21: The Beast Attack
Chapter 22: Welcome to New York
Chapter 23: Max's Death
Chapter 24: Welcome To The Hackett's Quarry
Chapter 25: Kaitlyn (Lemon)
Chapter 26: The Werewolves Attack
Chapter 27: Slaughter In The Woods
Chapter 29: Final Fight Silas V.S (Y/N)
Chapter 30: The Ending
Short Chapter 31: Epilogue # 1
Short Chapter 32: Announcement
Short Chapter 33

Chapter 28: Trapped The Werewolf

161 4 0
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Back to Travis.

When Travis, Chris, and Bobby are in the vehicle truck that they both were driving right away and make them were just chilling little bit and then Travis was a driver and also the others are reloading the weapons right away. Then they got the trap also beartrap for what (Y/N) gonna stepped in and that will make him got hurt in the leg and they both didn't know how come (Y/N) just getting stronger when he break through the door.

Travis: "I didn't know how he just doing that." He said.

Chris: "Do like what, Travis?" He asked his brother.

Travis: "I mean he just smash through the wall by himself and he was stronger for what I saw him and he was definitely destroy anything who stood on his way." He said to Chris.

Bobby: "Alright, this is too weird and....if the boy is stronger than Silas and it is our chance to using him was going to defeat him right?" He asked them.

Chris: "Possibly." He said to them and when they both driving and they both were heading to there right away and they both spotting there was a vehicle car over there and make Travis saw it and he was drove the car to there right away. When the vehicle car was drove there and make the others are stepped out of the vehicle car and they both loading their guns right away and they both were walking to there right away.

After they both were walk there and they both spot there is a dead bodies are laying down on the ground and they both were got torn apart off and bloods, meats, and heads too.

Chris: "Jesus Christ!" He said in shock with horror.

Travis: "We're too late...he was here first...he killing all of these hunters...." He said to them and then Bobby was came to the dead body and checking out and he said.

Bobby: "Poor bastard....they got what they were deserved." He said to them and make them nod their heads and they were walking to there right away and checking all around them and saw more dead bodies all over on the ground and make them both were sigh out in sadly and felt bad about them. When they both were walking to there right away and before they are moving and then they heard a gunshots.

When they both heard the gunshot and make them turn their heads to look around and checking out and they heard screaming from the victim and make him was keep screaming out in pain and after the scream was stopped but they both heard the howling from the beast.

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*HOWLING*"

Travis: "Looks like the hunt is begin to moving." He said to himself.

Then the three brothers loading their weapons right away and make them both start to heading out right away and they both were begin to moving out right away and they are going after the beast right away.

(A/N: This one right here is the best badass.)

When the three brothers are walking by themselves in the forest by themselves and they got their weapons aiming at whatever it is here and make them both keep walking and they both were walking fast as they could. Then Bobby, Travis, and Chris were need to be careful about the Lycanthropy because the supernatural creature is dangerous and outsmart than any humans and then Travis asked Chris.

Travis: "Chris, I don't like this at all." He said to his brother.

Chris: "Me too...but we have to find him and we cannot let (Y/N) killing more innocent people outside there and we want to break the curse right away." He said to his brother.

Bobby: "All 9 of dead hunters are laying down on the ground and they both are dead but they both couldn't stand against at the beast." He said to them and make them nod their heads and they both heard there is a sounds of snapping tree branch and make them both aiming their weapons to the trees over there.

Chris: "The hell was that?!?"

Travis: "Something was moving?" He asked himself and they both were heard the growling and sounds of growling from the beast in the bushes and then out of nowhere the beast was jumped out of the bushes. When the beast was jump high and let out a snarl at the three brothers and Travis saw this and make him told them to look out right now.

Travis: "HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out and he was dodge out of the way and make (Y/N) was tried to land on him but he dodge and then (Y/N) was landing down on the ground and make him turn his head to look around and he letting out a snarl at Travis. When Travis was got the shotgun and blast at (Y/N) but he was dodge out of the way and then Travis got backhanded by the beast and send his ass to the tree.

Travis: "FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out in pain and he saw the beast was approaching and keep approaching at him about to attack Travis.

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

When (Y/N) got shots in the chest and back too and make him was snarl out in pain and make him turn his head to look around and he saw Bobby, and Chris are shooting at (Y/N) with their pistols and make them were keep shooting at him. Then (Y/N) was let out a roar at the two of them he was charge toward at the two of them and then they both were keep shooting at the beast and make the beast was keep running fast as he could and then two brothers saw this and they were run away.

Bobby: "RUN! DON'T STOP RUNNING!!!!!" He shout out to his brother Travis and the two of them are running fast as they could and they both running and tried to get away from the beast. When the two of them are running straight toward to the tree right there and make them both were keep running fast as they could going fast.

Bobby: "Quick! Over there! The tree!!!!!!"

Chris: "Okay!" He shout out and the two of them were running straight toward to the tree right away and make them both run toward to the tree right away and then one of them goes up and that was Bob going up there fast as he could and he gave Chris a hand. When Chris climb up and he tried to get Bobby's hand up right now and the beast down there tried to grab Chris's leg with his claws.

Chris: "PULL ME UP!!!!!!!" He shout out to Bobby.

Bobby: "I'm trying!!!!!!!" He shout out to Chris and tried his best to lift Chris up and make him was use his strength to lift him up from the ground and then he got Chris in his right hand and make him pull Chris up from the ground and he was got Chris right away and make the two of them turn their heads to look down and saw (Y/N) was growling toward at the two of them and he was about to jump up from the ground and tried to climb up the tree. When the gunshot hit (Y/N) in the back and make him snarl out in pain and he turn around to look and saw Travis holding a rifle with his hand and he said.

Travis: "Over here, wolf boy! Come and get some!!!!!!" He shout out to him and make (Y/N) snarl back at the Sheriff and make him was drop down on the ground and he was walking toward to Travis right away. When Travis was tried to shoot again but his rifle was run out of the bullets and he use his rifle turn upside down and holding the rifle with his bare hands and make him swung the rifle hit at the werewolf in the face and break his tooth.

Travis: "Take that!!!!!!!" He shout out to (Y/N) and make him turn his head to look at Travis and let out a snarl toward at him.

Bobby: "That didn't work." He said to him.

Chris: "Travis! RUN!!!!!!!!!" He shout at his brother.

Travis: "Oh shit!" He said to himself and he was running away from (Y/N) right away and make him was chasing behind at Travis and then (Y/N) was running fast as he could going and he wasn't going to stop until he need to get there fast as he could. Then (Y/N) was right behind at him and make Travis turn his head back to look at (Y/N) who was faster than anyone else and make him was keep running fast as he could going right away and he wasn't stopped and then (Y/N) let out a snarl toward at Travis.

Travis: "Come on! Come on! Come on! Come on!" He shout out to himself and he was running fast as he could going and make him running to there right away and he wasn't stop running until he need to get safety. When Travis was heading toward to the trunk and make him was start to running fast as he could going and he wasn't gonna stop and he opened the trunk out and make him was open the cage out and let the door was down on the ground and make Travis grunt little bit and he said.

Travis: "This will be work on it." He said to himself and make him heard the crash down and he turn his head to look at the beast who just jumped out of the bushes and revealed the werewolf. When (Y/N) was turn his head to look at Travis and letting out a snarl at him and make Travis was stood right there and waiting for what happened next and then he looking at the beast let out a snarl at him and make him run toward to Travis.

Travis: "Come on, come on, come at me, come at me." He said to the beast and the werewolf was running toward to Travis and make him dodge out of the way and the beast was ram himself to the trap cage of werewolf. When he was got ram so hard and make his head was spin little bit and then Travis got his chance and he was shut the door right away and locking everything and make him sigh out.

Chris/Bobby: "Travis! WHERE ARE YOU?!? ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!?" They both shout out to him and make him who turn around to look and saw there was someone else is here and make him was turn to look at Chris and Bobby.

Travis: "Guys, I got him....I got (Y/N)." He said to them and make them surprise and they both turn their heads to look at the beast inside the cage and tried to get out of it.

Bobby: "Good job, brother....Looks like we are going take him back to the Police Station right now." He said to Travis.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was in the cage by himself and he tried to get off from the cage and thinking but then (Y/N) is growling out little bit and he was getting pisses off about what the hunters got him but something caught his attention and the scent of Laura. When (Y/N) sniffing up the scent of Laura and he smells the other werewolves are here and make (Y/N) letting out a growl little bit and then (Y/N) tried to moving around this cage and he was push the cage so hard and make the cage was begin to drop down on the ground.

When the cage was thrown down on the ground and make (Y/N) was finally got out of the cage by himself with breaking apart off and make him tore the cage apart off and he was landing himself down on the ground and then he start to heading out and looking for Laura right away.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 380 6
Hello Again!! Its Me!!! BigDaddyDelta2!! Back at you Again with another story!! Now I know what you guys are thinking, 'BDD, Why the fuck would you m...
5.9K 144 13
"I could've killed you." "Then why didn't you? It's not like my life is any good." "I should've if I'm being honest. I didn't realize you would be su...
265K 8.4K 30
Needless to say, 18 year-old Michael Afton often found himself getting into all sorts of trouble. Though he takes it too far on his brother's birthda...
10.9K 257 26
Freddy Fazbear's Pizza was always a big hit with children. When you, (Y/n), were a little girl, you were in love with the animatronics. They roamed a...