The Mentor (Eleceed x isekai...

Da Astral_TheZodiac

"I don't get paid for this" In which a tired college student found themselve thrown into another dimension af... Altro

The Monarch of the Awakened
1.
3.

2.

350 26 0
Da Astral_TheZodiac

Did you fucked up a bit for helping Jiwoo even tho its minimal? Hell yeah, did you fucked up when you gave him your real name? Hell yeah, is Kayden currently hunting you down in his cat form while Jiwoo attends school whilst being left in the dark before he started to train for a week with his upcoming match with Jisuk? Fuck yeah!

In other words your fucked yet you find it funny how Kayden going around sniffing any scent he could get. You have to dose yourself in perfume to get the man-cat out of your tail because you are not ready to give up your long vacation yet. Kayden can suck it up and wait for more because you don't want to get involve with the plot.

It took you years to break away from the past events before the coming plot and you are not ready to get involve again. It was involuntary at first and humoring Kayden as your apprentice was stupid move.

You don't really know whether you regret it or not, just in the middle. You have snuck inside Shinwa to take a quick peek at Jiwoo and Jisuk's match, you practically winced seeing how fucked up and bloodied Jiwoo was. You have left quickly considering Kayden's senses as a cat was rather heightened, you were glad that you remember wear spray perfume on you to hide your scent.

***
'I lost again. But... I'm not mad and frustrated like like time. Instead I felt peaceful'

Jiwoo thought as he laud on the hospital bed, the purifier lets out a rather pleasing scent of light lavender. It ease Jiwoo's nerves amd made everything more peaceful.

"Mr. Kayden"

"Huh?"

Kayden's gaze moved towards Jiwoo as he ate the churu in between his hands-paws while leaning against the board of foot of the bed.

"I feel like I'm finally a real awakened one"

The boy said with a small smile while he stared at the ceiling.

"Huh? You were always an awakened. Tsk tsk"

Kayden answered as his gaze moved away from the boy as he clicked his tongue.

"Yes sir"

Jiwoo said as he chukled, his chest having a light feeling. Kayden sighed as he finished the churu, his paws snatched another one and opened it. Jiwoo stopped laughing as his gaze moved towards his teacher.

'But it hurts that I can't move. Ah I should be training my abilities instead of spending my time like this'

The boy thought as he closed his eyes, a blue light that swirled around appeared just above Jiwoo's bandaged chest. Kayden niticed as he looked at the boy who was currently practicing his force control.

"Oh-ho training without me having to nag you-"

Kayden chuckled as he stopped eating the churu before his eyes sharpened, he felt two presence coming towards the door.

"Jiwoo stop, someone's coming"

Kayden said as the sound of door unlocking before it slide open revealing a relieved Inhyuk with Jiyoung right behind him.

"I knew you would be awake!"

"Mr. Inhyuk"

The two walked inside, Inhyuk starts to converse with Jiwoo explaining that he was asleep for two days. This surprised Jiwoo as he thought he had passed out for a few hours, Inhyuk quickly explained that he was still injured when Jiwoo admitted that he can't move as he would be in pain.

'I want to touch it! That round and chubby wobbly body!'

Inhyuk was looking at Kayden whilw clenching his left hand, Kayden looked at him as if ready to punch the male.

'But I have to hold it in!'

'What is with that bastard again'

Jiyoung watched him silence before breaking the silent atmosphere.

"Jiwoo"

"Yes?"

"Have you heard of the name, Kayden?"

"What?!"

Jiwoo, Kayden and Inhyuk looked at the female in shock. Inhyuk's gaze was on Jiyoung as she looked at Jiwoo.

'Why is the chairwoman asking about Kayden all of a sudden'

A bead of sweat ran down Inhyuk's cheek while Kayden was alarmed as he looled at the female.

'Did she feel what Jiwoo used at the end was related to me? I didn't think anyone would notice since it was a small amount. Jiyoung Yoo, she's a lot more sensitive than I thought'

"........."

Jiwoo couldn't answer as he looked at Jiyoung. It was quiet for a moment before Jiwoo answered.

"Who. Who is Kayden?"

Yeah, pretend your dumb for a moment.

"You really don't know who Kayden is?"

"Yeah, its a name I never heard of before... "

"....."

Jiwoo was sweating as he felt a bit small in Jiyoung's gaze.

"I see.. May I ask.. "

Her gaze moved towards Kayden who flinched.

"What is the cat's name?"

'This woman does she suspect I'm Kayden?'

He thought as he himself began to sweat a bit as he looked at the female.

"N-Name? His name is Ka.."

Jiwoo paused as he swallowed a lump in his throat.

"Ka?"

'Oops! That was close! I almost said Mr. Kayden's name'

"Ka"

"Casein Nitrate"

Question marks appeared beside Inhyuk as he blinked.

'What the heck'

Jiwoo sweated profusely when he heard Kayden's annoyed and offended growl.

'Oh.. very original'

Inhyuk thought as he gazed at the chonky cat with a small blush. Meanwhile, (Y/N) wheezed. The said female was òn the hospital's rooftop, eavesdropping on what was currently happening.

"M-Milk bombs! Hahaha!"

'What the hell did I just say?'

Jiwoo was speechless at himself, he was sweating under Kayden's now murderous aura.

"That's a unique name. But it also stays by you not like other cats"

"R..Really?"

Let's just say the three were stuck listening to Inhyuk's rant and fascination about cats for an hour.

***

Jiwoo was sweating buckets as Kayden's tail swished left and right in front of his face. Kayden was lounging on the headboard as he looked down on Jiwoo's sweat covered face.

"Yo, Jiwoo. What's with the name. Casein Nitrate?"

"I.. I'm sorry. I couldn't think of a name, phonetically starting with "Ka""

"What does it mean?"

"I.. I don't know. I just heard it somewhere"

"Oh so you named me with a word you don't even know the meaning of?"

"I... I'm sorry. I couldn't help it"

"Tsk"

Jiwoo had a nervous smile on his lips as sweat slids down his face while Kayden rested his face on his paw. They continued to converse when he starts to lick his paws, he freezed while Jiwoo looked at him in confusion.

"Darn it! Why am I doing this! Why am I licking my paws... "

Kayden muttered under his breath, his paw was clenched and shaking. Natural cat instincts were starting to sink in him. Kayden stood up and jump on Jiwoo's side.

"Someone's approaching us in great speed."

Kayden said as Jiwoo can only say 'huh' both of them stared at the door before it burst open revealing Inhyuk who approached Kayden.

'Why is he looking at Mr. Kayden? No way'

Inhyuk reached inside his coat making Kayden tensed before it revealed... snacks for cats.

"Huh?"

Jiwoo said in confusion while Inhyuk was having a flowery background again as he looked at Kayden.

'Ugh, what's with that face'

Kayden thought as he gave a wrinkled expression towards Inhyuk. Inhyuk fixed his coat as he excused himself and walked towards the door.

"Bye see you soon!"

"...."

"Bubye! See you soon"

Inhyuk said as he closed the door while still having the goofy smile on his lips. Kayden is annoyed as his expression is disgruntled.

"Pfft-man Kayden turned into a milk bomb"

You chuckled before disappearing from the rooftop as you felt someone heading your way.

***
The lights of every street and district turned on as night approaches. In an alley, Seongha Park, and a Union member had gone and check the bodies disgarded in a dark alley.

The unnamed Union member got up from his crouching position and walked towards Seongha. You watched from the rooftop as the other male gave Seongha a brief report, you tilted your head to the side as you drank strawberry milk.

"Put Wooin under some else's guard send someone to retrieve the bodies"

You heard him say before they disappeared from their spot. You hummed as you felt the Klein brothers' presence, the union nor shinwa can feel it but you could.

Their shadows also had a rather menacing aura despite being hidden, although its not your place to inerfer in the first place yet you felt like you want to. You just shrug your shoulders as you finish your strawberry milk.

"I should buy blueberry next"

Jumping down from the rooftop, you landed on the ground next to the corpses- correction almost corpses. Crouching down you looked at the body near you, you reached your hand towards the body.

"You'll live, however I advice you and your buddies to recover and not rush lest you destroy your cores"

***

In Shinwa, Jiyoung Yoo and Inhyuk Goo are currently discussing serious matters involving the Klein brothers.

"Seongha Park is after them himself"

"That's not too far from here"

"We better prepare ourselves"

Both of them were interuppted by a series of knock before it opened to reveal a man carrying a sealed box.

"Chairwoman, you just recieve a package with your name on it"

"A package for me?"

The box was placed on the desk as Inhyuk took a closer look at the said box.

"Yes they said it was expedited"

"What were you trying to get in such a hurry? This is!"

Inhyuk had sparkles as a background as he looked at Jiyoung.

"What the meow! This is the highest rated site for buying cat merchandise. Chairwoman you finally also... I soo understand you"

"???"

Just then rushed footsteps ran up the stairs making the both of them stair at the newcomer, the newly arrived male panted as he put his hands on his knees.

"C-chairwoman"

"What is it that made you rush here?"

Inhyuk asked the panting male as he looked at Jiyoung who looked back at him. The words the male stated made their eyes widened in shock.

"She's here!"

"The Monarch is sighted last night not far away from here!"

***

Kayden, in cat form, led Jiwoo and Jisuk to where Wooin is being held captive using the trail left behind by the Klein brothers. The stench of blood and burnt flesh.

You watched as Jisuk attacked the Klein brothers, distracting them long enough for Jiwoo to snatch an unconcious and injured Wooin. Jiwoo ran with Wooin on his back, the one with the long hair pursuit the two teens while the other Klein fought Jisuk.

You followed Jiwoo and Wooin, Jisuk will be fine. Kayden is there and Jiyoung would be here any moment considering you sent the location.

Location XXX now, they have Wooin. Jiwoo and Jisuk are on the Klein brothers tail. Better hurry before the kids get seriosuly injured. Be quiet about my presence, now is not the time to reveal I am around.
-monarch

Jiwoo evaded the attack that was sent to him, he could feel a bit of strain in his muscle. He tensed up when a fireball suddenly neared his face, the boy felt a strong pull all of a sudden catching him off guard.

He was forcefully moved away from the spot where his face almost ate the scorching ball of fire. They weren't alone, someone else was with them but where. Why did the person helped him?

He quickly looked around to find nothing, he leaped away as he dodged another attack. As time moves the Klein brother that they were fighting was starting to get pissed before he summoned a bunch of fireballs in the air.

It flew towards the duo, the two braced for impact but it never came. A black dome appeared as it surrounded them, the long red haired male flinched at the sudden pressure.

"Ara? Bullying kids? How distasteful, hm?"

The male's eyes squints at you as you appeared from nowhere, you flicked your left hand. Wooin and Jiwoo are both surprised when you appeared, even moreso that they were healing.

"Who the hell are you?"

"Whoever I am is none of your business plus I am not even your opponent, goodluck with him"

You smiled before disappearing, your smile disappeared since you knew that not onky did Jiyoung saw it, Kayden did too.

The red head blink before gritting his teeth as he dashed with his hand glowing red towards Jiwoo who flinched but before the male could reach the young boy a hand grabbed his wrist stopping him from approaching Jiwoo.

"W-Who are you?"

"None of your business"

A loud crack resonated the area as the male fell to his knees, screaming in agony at his injured arm. Kayden looked around, tried to detect any trace left of your power but felt nothing.

He was already mad that the dome from earlier made him realize that his mentor was here, he became livid since his mentor had already left the area. He glared at the male through gritted teeth, the Klein flinched under his stare.

"You piss me off by just looking at you"

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

85.5K 4.8K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
469K 16.8K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
962K 36.5K 87
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...