𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 | 𝐌.𝐑.

By juliettesbooks

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐲𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐬𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐞�... More

Enchanted | Characters & More
Enchanted | Prologue
01 | First Look
02 | First Words
03 | Brother Knows Best
04 | Tryouts
05 | The Beautiful and The Damned
06 | The Blonde
07 | Wand
08 | Game Day
09 | The After Party
10 | Watch Your Back
11 | Bite Me
12 | The Project
13 | Amortentia
14 | Girl Talk
15 | Late Nights
16 | Memory Lane
17 | Pressure
18 | Tension
19 | Friend Zone
20 | Feelings
21 | Loose Ends
22 | Jealousy
23 | Caught In The Act
24 | Something New
25 | Midnight
26 | The Argument
27 | Cold As Stone
28 | The Duel
29 | Flames
30 | Happy Birthday
31 | Birthday Dinner
32 | Competition
33 | Lies Lies Lies
34 | Done Trying
35 | Detention
36 | The Christmas Party
37 | Kiss Me In The Rain
38 | Drive Me Crazy
39 | Baby Steps
40 | Lovegood Lies
41 | Sneaks And Secrets
42 | His Touch
43 | Forbidden
44 | We Are Nothing
45 | Christmas Break
46 | Blonde Headed Ferret
47 | Gem
48 | A Pine Tree With Lights
49 | The Invitation
50 | New Years
51 | Protect
52 | The Truth
53 | Breathe
54 | Stay With You
55 | Episkey
56 | Thief
57 | Untangling The Past
58 | The Legends Of Grindelwald
59 | Walk Away
60 | Breaking In
61 | Intrusive Thoughts
63 | Yours
64 | Strawberries
65 | A Disaster Of A Date
66 | Week One
67 | Week Two
68 | Week Three
69 | Breakout
70 | Don't Break My Heart
71 | Trust Me
72 | Crazy For You
73 | Red Tie
74 | Exes And Oh's
75 | Baby
76 | Selfish
77 | In Control
78 | No Secrets
79 | Golden
80 | Leaky Cauldron
81 | Reputation
82 | Want And Need
83 | Freak
84 | Taste Of Your Own Medicine
85 | No Us
86 | Over
87 | Spring Break
88 | A Touch Of Heaven

62 | The Marks He Left

5.5K 127 212
By juliettesbooks

EVELYN NOTT

warning ; MATURE content ahead
don't worry it's not with lorenzo. it's with our bae

"Lorenzo?" I knocked on the door of his dorm, waiting for a response patiently.

The door then opens, I'm absolutely taken back by his shirtless self standing in front of me, he looked so good.

"Evelyn? Why are you here so late?" He furrowed his eyebrows, slightly confused on why I was at his dorm, if I was him I would be too.

Maggie talked me into coming to his dorm and take my mind off him other things before we left to find Evan Rosier, I didn't know if it would work, but I thought I'd give it a whirl.

"You don't have a girlfriend right?" I ask, before likely embarrassing myself, he'll probably pull away and kick me out.

"Uh, no... why?" He questioned suspiciously.

"Okay. Good!" I smile, he didn't get to respond as I stand on my tiptoes, grabbing his face in my hands and pressing my lips against his.

To my surprise, he did not kick me out neither pull away. He simply, kissed me back.

He snakes his arms around my waist and pulls me in his room, shutting the door behind us and pressing me against it.

He pulls away for a second to look at me, "You're not expecting anything to happen between us after this right?"

I shake my head no.

"Okay. Good!" He smirked before attaching his lips back to mine, I let my hands run down his prominent abdomen, feeling his muscles.

We continue kissing for a few seconds, before his hands make their way to the back of my thighs, lifting me onto him.

My ankles hook around his hips, he carried me to his bed without breaking the kiss and laid me on it.

He was a good kisser, but Mattheo was a great kisser.

Stop thinking about him Evelyn! This was to get your mind off of him. Not to compare him to Lorenzo!

He takes his lips off of mine and moves them to my neck, sucking and kissing the sensitive skin, as I was about to stop him from leaving marks, I think about it for second, maybe I wanted Mattheo to see them...

Seriously Evelyn. Stop thinking about him.

My hands need at his hair, his hands work at the top of my shirt to get it off. But then, I suddenly panic.

What the hell am I doing right now? I don't want Lorenzo. I don't want this...

"Lorenzo—" I murmured but I didn't get to finish what I was going to say as he shushes me with his lips.

My shirt was now off, revealing the bra I was wearing. I need to stop this, now.

I tear my lips from his, "Lorenzo stop." I pushed him away and he looks at me confused.

"I'm sorry, are you okay?" He asks, worry taking over his whole expression.

I sit up, "I'm fine... I just can't do this. I'm sorry."

"You came here just to make out with me? You didn't want me to—"

"I'm sorry! I just can't do this. I didn't mean to lead you on." I interrupt.

"No it's fine, don't worry about it." He laughed, "Just next time you want to make out with me, let me know that's the only thing you want to do."

I smile softly and nod, "Thank you..."

"I'd just cover those as soon as you can." He smirked, and I hurry to look in the mirror of his bathroom, the marks he left that already started to clearly appear.

"Will do. Sorry for everything again, I— I hope this doesn't change anything between us."

"Evelyn don't worry about it. I owe you that, alright?" He reassures and I nod again.

I leave his dorm, well that didn't work out as planned.

As if this night couldn't go anymore wrong...

I continued to walk, almost making it to the door to leave. I was very unlucky today.

"Why are you here?"

"None of your business." I answered coldly, without turning around.

I hear footsteps behind me, and then I force myself to turn around... don't let him be an asshole. Hopefully.

"Answer the question." He demanded, his eyes darting into mine.

"Gosh Mattheo. You really want to know? I was with Theodore helping him with charms!"

His eyes snap down to my neck. Shit.

Making a failed attempt to cover the marks with my hair, he forcefully moves it away, glaring down at the many prominent purple marks Lorenzo left on my neck.

"I'll ask you again. Why are you here?" He was fuming, but I didn't care anymore about his stupid opinion.

"Why do you care? How about you leave me alone and go suck your girlfriend's face off!" I angrily snapped back at him.

"Is this some type of joke? Are you trying to make me jealous for kissing Astoria? Pathetic." He scoffed, a smirk creeping onto his lips.

I lean in closer, my face dangerously close to his, "If I wanted to make you jealous I would've fucked Lorenzo right in front of you, just like Astoria was eating your face right in front of me."

His hands land on both sides of the door right next to my head, completely caging me in.

"You're fucking lying." He said with his teeth gritted.

"If I was lying, there wouldn't be marks on my neck from him."

"He obviously didn't fuck you good if you can still walk." He retaliates, his jaw clenched as he was completely fuming.

My face burns and my heart races. This is not what I came here to do...

"Better than you could ever do." I spat, his eyes then darken, filling with complete lust.

I don't know where this confidence was coming from, but I loved it.

"Is that a bet? You think he could do better than me? Do you really want to fucking test me right now?" His hand meets the back of my neck, forcing my face closer to his, his breath fanning my face.

"You're all talk. Lorenzo made me—"

I didn't get to finish what I was going to say, instead, his lips crashed against mine and I immediately kissed him back.

I tasted strawberry on his lips. Asshole. He's been using the chapstick.

"You think Astoria is better than me?" I whispered into the kiss, running my hand up his shirt to feel his very toned abdomen.

"Fuck no." He answered, his hands dropping from the wall and tightly squeezing the back of my thighs making me whimper into the kiss.

Everything felt different with him.

"I want you so fucking bad." He whispered, placing kissing on my jaw, I feel shudders down my spine... his words made me more aroused.

He makes me begin to walk, we make it to the boys dormitory's and into his dorm... this was moving quickly.

I was then on his bed, being needy and pulling him close to me by the loop of his jeans, standing on my knees on his bed, I grab his jaw and make him come down to my level, pressing my lips to his once more.

He kisses back but then pulls away, "Tell me, is he a better kisser than me?"

"No..." I answer truthfully, Mattheo's lips on mine felt perfect as if it was meant to be, our lips melted together, with him it felt better than just good.

He smirked down at me, making me sit down on his bed and not on my knees, he parts my thighs and comes between them, I let my ankles hook around his hips as he pressed himself against me, I could feel his growing erection, making my face heat up.

Suddenly he's taking his wand from his pocket, whispering, "Muffliato."

"I bet Berkshire didn't need that spell for you, hm? You fall apart just by my touch. He probably can't even make you scream his name." Mattheo chuckled, tossing his wand on his dresser.

"Neither could you." I answer boldly, what am I getting myself in...

He grabs my jaw and his thumb tugs at my bottom lip, "Is that so?"

"Mhm," I hummed.

"We'll see about that." He murmured, towering over me and pushing me back on his bed.

I wanted— no... needed his touch.

His lips meet my neck, replacing Lorenzo's marks with his own, doing far better than Lorenzo ever could.

Already, my moans filled the room. I couldn't help it, his touch was addicting and I couldn't help but feel nothing but pleasure when he kissed me.

He rips my shirt off, another shirt ruined.

Asshole!

His head moves down as his lips follow, kissing every inch of me I swear, my muscles tense as he meets the top of my breasts.

"Tell me to stop." He rasped, his hand coming under my back as he was about to unclasp my bra, revealing my top half to him.

"No." I breathed out, "You said you were going to make me scream your name, live up to that."

He chuckles at my words, "Let me fuck you."

He was asking for my consent, he wanted me as much as I wanted him. I completely freeze, looking up at him and not knowing what to say.

I've never done this before, I've never have gone farther than what he did to me the last time we were in this position.

I gulped before barely getting out an, "Okay."

"Do you want me Evelyn?" He asks, his eyes searching mine for my permission once again, I thought I said okay...

"Yes I want you." I answer without hesitation.

Then my bra was on the floor and he didn't waste anytime before using his tongue on my breasts, making me gasp out as my hands found his hair and tugged on it harshly, but he seemed to like it.

"I want— I want your shirt off..." I moaned out, he listened, his hands reaching the hem of his shirt as he sits up and pulls it off his head, balling it up and throwing it on the floor.

"You're so pretty, Mattheo." My hands run down his chest, admiring the scars on his chest, I thought he was perfect.

His eyes meet mine for a moment but he doesn't say anything, taking his attention back to my naked breasts.

"You like this? Tell me." He whispered, his tongue swirling around my nipple while he started to kiss down my stomach.

"Yes." I speak breathlessly, my voice comes out in whimpers, the pleasure overwhelming even though he's barely touching me.

"Did Lorenzo touch you like this? Huh?" He demands an answer, his hand coming up to wrap around my neck.

"No. He didn't." I whispered.

Both of his hands then come to my shorts, his fingers toying with the drawstrings, "Look at me."

And I did. I look at him waiting for what he was going to say to me.

"Are you sure you want this? I'm not going to go gentle, I don't do that shit. You understand me?"

I nod.

"Give me your fucking words." He demands, his patience slipping away by the second.

"I need you." Those three words seemed to be enough for him to immediately slide off my pajama shorts, observing my body, nothing left but my black underwear that I was wearing.

He runs his thumb up my clothed core, "Fuck Ev, you're so wet for me and I haven't even touched you there."

He's never called me Ev before.

Then as quick as a snap of a finger, my underwear were also on the floor. My body jolts as he touches me there.

He then undoes his belt, then then his jeans, I could see his bulge through his boxers, my eyes widen from how big he was, Merlin help me.

He looked at me, his eyes devouring every inch of me. "You're beautiful." He whispers.

My heart fluttered, he's never actually complimented me like that before.

His boxers are off and he hovers over me, and I think to myself, how will that fit in me? I'm absolutely terrified but my want for him grows stronger by the second.

"We don't have to do this." His thumb grazes my cheekbone.

"I want this. Please. I want you." I begged him. He didn't say anything, but he didn't have to. A sharp pain fills throughout my entire body, making me wince.

His lips meet my neck, placing small kisses to try and distract me from the pain. I knew it was going to hurt for a few minutes since it was my first time.

"You feel so good." He praises in my ear, then he began to rock slowly as he was finally all the way inside of me. I flinch slightly at the pain, but I don't say anything.

"Fuck." He removes his lips from my neck and his hand places on my hip, keeping me down on the bed instead of arching my back.

He speeds up his pace, the pleasure starts to overflow the pain, making my stomach turn from everything I was feeling.

"Mattheo," I moaned his name continuously, each time getting louder than the last.

My nails scratch down his back, likely breaking the skin. His name falling out my mouth left and right. He felt amazing.

His eyes don't leave mine, I feel his other hand interlock with mine, our fingers intertwined as he places a kiss to my lips as his speed increases even more, making me whimper but muffled by his lips.

His tongue enters my mouth and pushes against mine, winning for dominance, he groans into the kiss as my nails continue to dig into the skin of his back.

My eyes then roll back to my head, feeling him hit a certain spot over and over again, the room filled with my unholy sounds. He was right. He would make me scream his name.

I'm out of breath as he thrusts even harder, rougher and faster than he was before, which I didn't know was possible. I felt like I was on cloud nine.

"Mattheo you feel amazing— Oh my gosh—" I stammered, he smirked down at me.

"Yeah?" He murmured, "You still think Lorenzo could fuck you better than this?"

Boldly very boldly, I whisper, "Yes."

His hand wraps around my throat as he squeezed slightly, "What the fuck did you say?"

His pace speeds up again, hitting my g-spot every time making the pleasure so overwhelming, that my body feels like it's on fire.

He pulls out and then thrusts himself all the way back in roughly, making me scream out his name immediately, "Mattheo!"

"Fuckin' liar. No one can make you feel like this but me. You're mine. Say it." His grip on my neck loosens so I could speak.

"I'm—" I could barely get any words out as he pounds into me mercilessly, making the bed slightly move in the process.

"What was that?" He titled his head, I feel a knot in my stomach form as I can't do anything but cry out how good he feels.

"Say it or I'll stop right now, you won't be coming at all." He threatened and I immediately choke out out, "I'm yours— I'm yours."

"How does this feel?" He asked, demanding me to answer as he plunged into me deeply, making me whimper as he hits spots I didn't know he could.

"You feel amazing— so good."

His lips comes back to my breasts, circling his tongue over the spot that was needed most, I cry out as I feel his hot mouth all over my body.

The pleasure becomes too much and I couldn't form any words, "You want to come, hm?" He asks. I nod, because that's all I could do.

The knot in my stomach grows larger and I feel my climax approaching quickly, my core clenches around him, he let out a groan in my ear at the feeling, making me shudder.

I feel him pull out, and everything becomes too much and I then let go, feeling my climax take over me and feeling immediate relief.

I watch his own climax approach him, he looks at me as he lets himself go and let the pleasure get to him.

I'm completely breathless and I could immediately feel the soreness take over my body, he leans in, his hand still on my hip, "You did so good." He whispered before pecking my lips.

He stands from the bed, grabbing our clothes from the floor, I try to stand to help him but my legs immediately give out on me and I can't move at all.

"Fuck Ev. Stay on the bed, I got it." He Gratefully helped me back up onto his comfortable bed.

He hands me my clothes, tossing me one of his shirts because of course, he ripped mine off.

I watch as he slips on a pair of sweats, leaving himself completely shirtless as he walks back over to me.

He lowers his hands and spreads my thighs apart and comes between them, cupping my cheek with his hand and leaving many kisses on my lips.

He pulls away and leaves one last kiss on my forehead before crawling into bed next to me.

I turn over so I was facing him, his arms wrap around my waist as he pulls me closer against him, our faces so close we were breathing the same air.

"Sorry about your back." I whispered, seeing the red scratch marks that designed it.

"Get some rest." I hear his voice, that was the last thing I heard before I was out like a light.

//

lord have mercy.

ok so what did we think about the mature content/smut... 😃

hope you enjoyed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 2.3K 17
UNDERGOING SEVERE EDITING. Big changes were made to the plot, completely different from the original. I never knew the Real reason as to why the dar...
83.7K 3K 33
"Nothing was ever given to me. I've had to fight my way to survive. I was thrown to the wolves, yet I came back leading the pack. I'm as smart as the...
3.3M 108K 43
The year after her brother James graduates, Teddy Potter returns to Hogwarts for her final year. With the Marauders gone, it should be a quiet, peace...
10.2K 64 14
mattheo riddle, theodore nott & tom riddle smut one shots *im only doing these 3 because they're my favs and wont take requests for other characters...