Interview with the Pan Twins

By Sam-a-lama-ding-dong

Bobby Driscoll and I answer a lot of your questions about my stories. More

Intro
Question #2
Question #3
Question #4
Question #5
Question #6
Question #7
Question #8
Question #9
Question #10
Question #11
Question #12
Question #13

Question #1

7 1 3
By Sam-a-lama-ding-dong

me: I think the first question our fans want answered is how you and I started working together.

Bobby: Well... I think the best answer for that is our interests. Sammy loves Disney and I'm one of Disney's veteran actors. 

me: Yeah. And uh... Bobby is part of the reason my pop culture name is Brer Sam. I love love love Brer Rabbit. And Bobby was in the original Song of the South

Bobby: That's right; we both got our big breaks out of Brer Rabbit.

me: So we basically bonded over our similar Disney movies. And because of that, Peter Pan has a twin sister now.

Bobby: Actually, after working together for all these years, Sammy and I consider each other brother and sister.

me: We sure do.

Bobby: Any questions out there for us?

me: Just drop a comment. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.6K 80
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
4M 161K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
185K 8.5K 106
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...