Saved Me; Ryeji FF

By ryuckyy

Cards were Ryujin's signature. She would place a card in between the stiff fingers of each of her victims, si... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
end.

seven.

336 17 8
By ryuckyy

The rain soaked through their clothes, Yeji gripped Ryujin's back, bracing herself from the stinging against her skin. Ryujin persisted with her maneuvers through the traffic, frequently looking back to see the other four women closing the gap between them.

The sound of the pursuing motorcycles reverberated into her heart and the adrenaline streamed through her veins. Ryujin turned the accelerator down harder with an extra burst of speed as she expertly maneuvered through the maze of cars and pedestrians, trying to widen the distance.

As soon as she had no sight of the group, she took a sharp turn into a dark alley and killed her headlights. Ryujin turned back to face the road and watched the four bright lights flash past them. She rested her head on the handlebars, finally taking her much-needed breath of air.

"What the fuck was that?" Yeji said, also catching her breath. She unwrapped herself from the dark-haired woman's waist and leaned back a little.

Ryujin propped the motorbike up and hopped off, "A joyride."

The cat-eyed woman swallowed hard and watched the other walk out of the alley, "And now where are you going?"

She ignored her question and walked to the nearby convenience store. After hiding her knives in her jacket pocket, she wandered over to the alcohol section to get some drinks for the study session happening at her apartment.

A sharp jolt of pain surged along her pain as she reached for one of the soju bottles. She gripped her wound tightly, feeling the injury reopening.

"Shit." Ryujin whispered to herself, watching her blood drip onto the floor.

In pure desperation, she took off one of her gloves and slid it into her sleeve to attempt to temporarily stop the bleeding. It worked, but she knew she had to go home as soon as possible.

She blindly picked a few soju bottles and a bottle of coke before rushing over to the cashier to pay, hoping the worker didn't notice the trail of red that followed her.

After the bottles were bagged up, she ran out of the store and back into the alley. Ryujin stopped in her tracks. Yeji sat on the motorbike, illuminated by the slow glow of the night sky. The rain subsided, leaving a glistening sheen on her pale skin.

Yeji's presence transcended the ordinary. her beauty radiating under the warm, gentle streetlight. The damp strands of hair clung to her cheek, highlighting her delicate features. Ryujin couldn't help but be captivated by the sight before her, a moment frozen in time.

The cat-eyed woman turned over to the star-struck woman, "Took you long enough, I thought you left me. I was about to steal your bike and sell it on eBay."

Ryujin's awe was quickly stripped away, "Whatever."

"You did cost me my umbrella and now my clothes are soaked." Yeji playfully said, shuffling back as Ryujin hopped back on the bike.

She hung the plastic bag onto the handlebars and started the engine, "You are not stealing my bike."

-

-

-

Yeji held the plastic bag of drinks as they walked up the flight of stairs. As the adrenaline died down, all the aches and pain from her wound and bruises all along Ryujin's body began to set in. She held the railing tightly, trying to hide the pain surfacing on her face.

"Are you okay?" The photographer asked, looking back down at the woman gripping onto the metal tightly.

Ryujin clenched her jaw tightly and walked past the worried woman. Yeji creased her forehead and followed after.

She took the keys out of her pocket and inserted them into the keyhole. As the door opened, Chaeryeong and Lia sat at the dining table with several textbooks opened across the surface as Yuna sat beside them, pulling at her scalp while trying to comprehend all the complex medical terms they were studying.

"Okay, a male patient comes in with chest pain and shortness of breath. He has a history of hypertension, diabetes, and smoking. The examination shows us that he has elevated blood pressure, irregular heart sounds and crackles in the lungs. The ECG shows ST-segment elevation in multiple leads and his troponin levels are elevated. What is the most likely diagnosis?" Lia read out one of the questions in their practice exam paper.

Chaeryeong tapped her pen on the desk, trying to remember the diagnosis as Yuna slammed her head onto the table.

"Myocardial infarction." The blue-haired woman answered a moment later.

"What is that?" Yuna mumbled out with her head still on the table.

"Heart attack." Lia answered as she took another paper from the pile.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST SAY THAT?!" Yuna yelled out as she lifted her head up to look at the people entering the apartment.

"Oh, you guys came together?" Lia said surprisingly, placing her paper back on the table.

Ryujin made eye contact with Chaeryeong as she held her arm. The best friend nodded and got up from her seat and followed the hitman into her bedroom.

"Did you get hurt?" Chaeryeong asked after closing the door.

The other rolled her eyes and took off her soaked jacket, "No. I'm just bleeding for the fun of it."

The blue-haired woman rushed into the bathroom to get the first aid supply that she used regularly to treat the hitman after her missions. She came back with a wet towel and the medical supplies and told Ryujin to sit on the edge of the bed.

The medical student took a look at the wound, "How did this happen?"

"You called. I got sliced. Your fault." Ryujin mumbled.

"My bad. You should really put your phone on silent." Chaeryeong defended herself and took the wet towel to clean up the blood stains on her arm. "The cut is deep, so I'll need to stitch you up."

Ryujin turned around and grabbed a pillow and hugged it tight as Chaeryeong went through the medical kit and prepared the suture. "So, how did you and Yeji come up together?"

The dark-haired woman watched Chaeryeong intently as she closely examined the wound, "Was about to run her over but I decided to be nice and give her a ride."

She ripped open the alcohol wipes and began to clean the wound, causing Ryujin to flinch slightly. "Sorry."

With gentle precision, Chaeryeong began to delicately suture the wound. Her movements were careful, ensuring each stitch was aligned perfectly. "This is good practice for me."

Ryujin smiled a little, "Was this your intention? Calling me when I'm mid-fighting to get me injured?"

"Totally." The med student chuckled, continuing to stitch.

Finally, Chaeryeong finished the procedure. Ryujin lifted her arm to see the perfect sutures that closed the wound. Once her arm was wrapped up in bandages, Ryujin walked over to her closet to pick up her warmest hoodie.

"You should also get a spare set of clothes for Yeji." The blue-haired woman reminded me as she finished packed up the supplies. "Her clothes are soaked."

So, Ryujin did what she was told and grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie for the photographer. Chaeryeong walked out of the bedroom with Ryujin following close behind with a set of clothes for Yeji.

The bottles of alcohol and a coke were placed on the table with a stack of shot glasses as Lia continued to write notes into her book, Yuna was asleep on the couch and Yeji was on her laptop that she brought in her backpack. The dark-haired woman slowly wandered over to the cat-eyed woman and placed the set of dry clothes on the table beside her.

"Get changed, put your clothes in the laundry basket and I'll get it washed for you." Ryujin said and walked into the kitchen.

Yeji smiled to herself, dimples on full display and picked up the clothes to get changed in the bedroom. Ryujin reached into the cabinet for a cup and headed back to the dining table and took a seat beside the laptop.

After pouring the coke into her glass, she took a peek at Yeji's screen. It was a sunset photo at the park, the same scenery where she first met her. Her heart suddenly thrived hard as she saw a dark figure sitting in the corner of her photo. The same jacket she was wearing that night.

"What are you looking at?" The cat-eyed woman said suddenly as she sat back in her seat, now in her dry clothes.

"Just looking." Ryujin answered while looking away, taking a sip of her drink. She reached over for one of the stray test papers on the table.

"Okay, another question." Lia said out loud. "How long does it take for a person to bleed out from trauma to the Carotid Artery and Jugular Vein?"

"5-15 seconds." Everyone in the room immediately looked at Ryujin, who placed her glass on the table.

Shocked at the fast response, Lia placed the paper on the table. "How do you know that?"

Chaeryeong blinked rapidly, "Uh... I told her that, when I study, I usually talk out loud. Right, Ryu?"

The hitman hummed and leaned back into her seat, looking at Yeji's screen. She watched as the photographer adjusted the lighting, exposure, and countless features to make the sunset appear unworldly and ethereal.

Yeji noticed the second set of eyes on her screen, so she shifted the laptop to face Ryujin. "It's something I took a while ago; thought it looked nice, so I wanted to touch it up a bit."

"I like it." Ryujin said simply.

"But I should be focusing on my final assignment. The lecturer wants something that would truly captivate the viewer's attention. Something that anyone could understand without the use of words." Yeji leaned back into her seat while rubbing her face.

A crack of the soju bottle cap startled the pair, looking at Lia who was pouring some liquid into the shot glasses. "We are gonna have a long night."

She handed each person a glass and held one out for Ryujin.

"Ryu doesn't drink." Chaeryeong said softly, looking over at her best friend who was eyeing the shot glass in front of her.

"Oh really? Why not?" Lia asked innocently, taking back the soju.

"I don't talk about it." Ryujin said sternly, running her finger around the edge of the glass.

"I'm sorry." The blonde answered softly.

The awkwardness hung in the air but was broken when Chaeryeong initiated the drinking session by holding her glass out to all of them. Ryujin watched as the three clinked their glass against each other. Yeji noticed Ryujin's lack of participation and held her glass out to her.

"Come on, Ryujin." She smiled, cheerfully. The dark-haired woman hesitantly held her glass of coke up and clinked her glass with Yeji's shot.

Chaeryeong placed her empty shot glass back on the table and wiped her mouth with her sleeve, "You know, I think Ryujin can help you with your assignment."

The pair looked at each other and back at Chaeryeong. "What?" They both said at the same time.

"Ryujin isn't doing much these days, and she has a bike, so she can take you to places easily."

The dark-haired woman squinted at her best friend, wondering why she would propose such a stupid idea, considering she hated social interaction.

Yeji thought about it for a moment, "Sound like a good idea." She looked over at Ryujin, "And I really like your bike."

Ryujin looked up at the ceiling and sighed, "I don't have a choice here, do I?"

"You need to prove to me that you're not boring, Ryujin." Yeji joked.

"Fine."

The idea of spending more time with Yeji made her nervous. Not just because she was going to be around such a beautiful woman, but she would also be putting her in harm's way with her new enemies.

Ryujin knew that when Karina had her mind set on something, she would not stop until it was done. And having Yeji close would also be putting a target on her back. However, she wanted to get to know her more.

To see those beautiful eyes all the fucking time.

Note:

still not recovered from bet on me, hence me not updating LMAOOOOO

also not me purchasing all 15 albums *hides* i'm mega broke ;-;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46K 1.8K 55
her, it's always been her. Shin Ryujin. Hwang Yeji worked at a small cafe shop near at her house. Shin Ryujin was a successful soloist in an industry...
39.2K 2.1K 30
[COMPLETED] This story is Originally written by ©gottaberyu A group of friends wake up one day to find one of them dead. So many questions enci...
2.7K 187 17
Shin Ryujin and her lost soul works for an organised crime association. Can she handle having her family secrets unfold? Filled with loneliness and l...
11.5K 503 22
A DdaengDdeong Fanfiction Hwang Yeji, a transferee meets Shin Ryujin, the school's president. Ryujin is the one to tour Yeji around the campus. Meeti...