RWBY: Grimm Slayer (Vol.3) (M...

De ZANE_555

Here is the third volume of this fanfiction. (Keep in mind that this whole story and fanfic is based on Celti... Mais

Author's Notes
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Volume 1-3 End Song

Chapter 9

298 14 0
De ZANE_555

(Colosseum's Locker rooms)

Inside, Mercury and Emerald are prepping their gears while, Cinder typing down whatever it is on her scroll. Mercury let out a groan in annoyance.

Mercury: "Do we really have to go first, Cinder?"

Cinder glances back at the annoyed Mercury as Emerald stare daggers at him for complaining to her. Cinder offers a smile in return.

Cinder: "Not to worry, Mercury. This match is something you and Emerald will handle fairly well."

Emerald quickly gets from her spot, now facing Cinder with a genuine smile.

Emerald: "If you think we can handle it, then we'll do it."

Mercury chuckles at her words.

Mercury: "Heh, yeah, 'we'."

The green-haired girl looks back at him to stare daggers once more only for Cinder to reply.

Cinder: "Good. Have fun in your match you two."

(A Little Timeskip)

As the crowd wait patiently for the combatants come over to the arena, Y/N and Ruby sat beside Velvet and Fox, with the rest of Team RWBY+Y/N sitting on the other side with Team JNPR. Ruby turns her attention to Y/N.

Ruby: "Who're you rooting for Y/N? Coco's team or Emerald's?"

Y/N just shrugs.

Y/N: "I don't know, honestly, they're all friends of mine so I'm not really picking a side."

Ruby: "Like with that 3-legged race?"

Y/N: "Okay. That was different."

Velvet: "Coco and Yatsu got this in the bag!"

Fox: "They've worked themselves really hard this year."

Y/N: "Too bad you couldn't go into 2v2 round, Fox."

Fox: "Eh, don't worry about it."

Eventually, Coco and Yatsu along with Emerald and Mercury arrive and now standing in the center of the arena.

Once the two upperclassmen are defeated, the crowd loudly cheer and boo as the two announcers speak up.

Port: "Coco and Yatsuhashi are defeated!"

Oobleck: "And with an amazing upset, Emerald and Mercury are victorious!"

Visibly upset, Velvet place a hand over her mouth.

Velvet: "Coco...?"

Fox then places a comforting hand on her shoulder. While Y/N, Ruby, and the others look into the arena, none of them notice Cinder, sitting a seat behind them, smiling before getting up from her seat and walking away amid the combined cheers and boos from the crowds. After a moment of pause, Fox and Velvet both got up from their seat and walks off.

Y/N: "Where are you guys going?"

Velvet glances back at Y/N and the others.

Velvet: "We've got to check up on them, they seem seriously hurt."

Ruby: "We can go with you guys."

Velvet: "Thanks for the concern, guys but, we'll handle it. Sorry."

Y/N: "It's fine."

Velvet: "Good luck in the tournament, Ruby."

After saying that she and Fox walked away to meet up with the defeated Coco and Yatsu.

Y/N: "Well, this tournament is certainly full of surprises."

Ruby: "Yeah, no kidding. Well, we're supposed to meet with Uncle Qrow and Yang back at the dorms."

Y/N: "Oh right. Let's go then."

(A Little TImeskip)

In an elegant pavilion area of ivy-covered pillars, and rounded archways, Weiss and Winter are sitting at a simple table with a plate full of croissants and strawberries. Winter is sipping from her teacup as Weiss repeats the news she was just told.

Weiss: "So... You're leaving?"

The older Schnee set her teacup down as she responds.

Winter: "Unfortunately yes. I was merely needed to oversee the transport of additional Atlesian Paladin mech units to Vale. Our last shipment was lost to an ambush. I believe you had a run-in with that stolen prototype I believe. It's fortunate those Paladins were in the prototype stage; otherwise, your team may not have fared so well."

Weiss quickly reply back.

Weiss: "But we manage to defeat it and-" 

Winter cuts her off.

Winter: "Regardless, it's still an incredible feat and by the sounds of it, you and your team did an incredible job in a terrible circumstance."

This sudden praise from her sister leaves Weiss fighting an absolutely ecstatic smile off of her face, trying to come off as cool and calm. Winter resumes speaking. 

Winter: "I'm quite surprise that you manage to make a compromise with Father to go to Beacon, instead of Atlas Academy. I'll be honest, it was quite amusing seeing Father' face the day you left for Beacon. I was sad to see you go to Vale but, I'm proud of the young woman you're shaping into." 

In response, Weiss straighten up, now smiling and crossing her arms together.

Weiss: "Hm, I can't wait to show him what I learned!"

Winter: "Oh? Then what do you think you've learned?"

Weiss: "What do you mean? I'm getting better and better with my glyphs! I've even mastered Time Dilation!"

Staring intently at Weiss, Winter speaks up once more.

Winter: "And what of your Summoning?"

Her question makes Weiss sigh, drifting her gaze to the floor beside her.

Weiss: "I... you know I can't, Winter."

Winter: "Don't be ridiculous. Every Schnee has the ability to summon. We have for generations. It's the most powerful aspect of our family's shared semblance."

Weiss: "I've tried! It's just... it's the one thing I've been having trouble with."

Winter: "We Schnees are unique. Unlike many, our is hereditary. But that doesn't mean it will come easily."

The older Schnee lift her hand to summon a small, elaborate glyph over her palm, gaining Weiss's attention. 

Winter: "Your Semblance is like a muscle. The more you practice with it, the stronger it will become. But if you only focus on one aspect of it. If you fail to test the limits of what you think is possible, then you'll never truly grow."

Weiss: "So... what should I do?"

Winter then makes the small glyph disappear before responding back to her sister.

Winter: "Well, I still have some time left here in Vale... so why don't we find out what's giving you trouble to summon properly?"

Weiss smiles and nod in agreement.

_________________________________________________________________________

(Team RWBY's Dorm Room)

Inside of the dorm room, Y/N, Qrow, Yang, and Ruby are in the middle of their 'discussion,' which was already underway. Yang is sitting on Weiss's bed, Ruby and Y/N sitting on the floor, while Qrow is leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

Yang: "So, the huntsman that saved Y/N from a burning town, the one who taught him how to fight, the 'mentor' he always mentions... that was you?"

Qrow: "Yup. And let me tell you, he was a handful when he was younger."

Y/N look away a bit.

Y/N: "That's true and all, but you didn't have to say it like that."

Ruby becomes excited, stars in her eyes.

Ruby: "Ooh! Do you have any embarrassing stories?!"

Y/N: "Please don't tempt him, Rubes."

Qrow: "Rubes?"

Y/N: "Huh? Oh, uh... yeah, that's my nickname for her."

Qrow goes to take a sip from his flask.

Qrow: "I see."

Ruby and Y/N look away from one another, completely embarrassed as Yang chimes in.

Yang: "Hold on, won't this make things weird? We're practically cousins now."

Qrow: "Huh? Make what weird?"

The huntsman goes to takes a sip once before Ruby's words stop him.

Ruby: "Y/N and Yang started dating."

Qrow: "Eh?"

Y/N: "Okay, first of all, no Yang, this doesn't change anything. We're not blood related or anything like that."

Qrow: "Well, it's pretty weird for me."

Y/N: "Geez, whose fault is that? You could've introduced me or something."

Ruby ponders for a bit before adding on.

Ruby: "Good point. Uncle Qrow, why did you keep Y/N separate from us? We could've so much fun together as kids."

Qrow let out a sigh before responding. 

Qrow: "That's exactly why. 'Fun' wasn't exactly Y/N's priority at the time. All his focus was on his training to be effective in killing Grimm."

His remark makes Y/N suddenly remember and realize it once more.

Y/N: "Oh... right."

Qrow: "At one point, I've considered it, but Y/N grew up too fast. By the time I found him, Y/N was barely a kid anymore. And I guess... I didn't want to expose you two to that part of life yet. Besides, I was busy with my own missions and keeping Y/N safe and help him train."

Y/N chimes in.

Y/N: "I've spent two years with you. And that's when you decide to have me attend an academy."

The two sisters look at him before staring back at their uncle, who quickly resumes.

Qrow: "Like I told you before, kid. You needed the academy experience, meet new people, make new friends."

Y/N: "And live my life to the fullest, right?"

Qrow gives a warm smile before nodding in agreement. 

Qrow: "Also, I wasn't lying when I say that you were such a handful to deal with."

Ruby: "What was he like back then?"

Yang: "Yeah, tell us."

Qrow slowly turn to Y/N, who motion him to continue, which he does.

Qrow: "Aggressive, crude, want nothing to do with anyone, acts pompous sometimes, solely focus on training and wanting to kill Grimm on sight."

Both sisters were taken aback at Qrow's description of a young Y/N.

Ruby & Yang: "Whoa..."

All eyes fall on Y/N as he ponders for a moment. 

Y/N: "I guess you aren't wrong. I was a little... 'extra' as a kid. Who knows what might've happened if one of you pissed me off."

He then goes to laugh weakly before slowly stopping to find everyone looking at him.

Yang: "That's... not a funny joke..."

Immediately, Y/N quickly clear his throat.

Y/N: "Right... sorry, that got... dark."

After a few moments of awkward silence, Ruby then breaks the silence.

Ruby: "A-Anyway, it's good to see you again, Uncle Qrow! We should do some activities! I know, let's play some video games!" 

Qrow: "Actually, there's something else we need to discuss before that."

Slowly, the huntsman turns his attention to Y/N.

Yang: "What is it?"

Qrow: "The fact that he's dating you two and your teammates."

Both Ruby and Yang were stun for a moment at his remark, while Y/N speaks up.

Y/N: "Oh right that."

Qrow then turn his attention to the two sisters as he drinks from his flask.

Qrow: "Care to explain the details to me." 

Y/N and the two sisters share a look for a bit before looking back at Qrow.

Yang: "It's a... long story, Uncle Qrow."

All three of them explain to Qrow about the polyamorous relationship between Y/N and the Team RWBY. It took a while for Qrow to digest the information he's just received. 

Qrow: "O... Okay then. I think I got the gist of it... mostly." 

Y/N: "Probably from all that drinking you just did."

Qrow: "No, no, it's just... I just find it bizarre. That's all."

His remark makes Y/N stand up from his spot before crossing his arms a little.

Y/N: "Oh really? And whose fault is that Qrow?"

Qrow: "Huh?"

Y/N then goes to mimic Qrow's voice.

Y/N: "Stick with me, kid. And you'll be a ladies' man in no time."

Yang and Ruby share a look.

Yang: "Yeah that sounds like something Uncle Qrow would say."

Ruby: "Definitely."

Qrow: "Oh come on, I was drun-Yeah, no that's not a defense. I'm always drunk."

Y/N: "Glad you admit it."

Yang: "So, what do you think, Uncle Qrow?"

Qrow ponder for a moment, taking another sip from his flask before eventually responding.

Qrow: "Well... So long as you're all okay with this and agree with it... I don't mind."

Yang and Ruby look at each other with excitement as Y/N sigh in relief.

Qrow: "Still, I'm surprised that you all agree to be in a relationship like this."

Y/N: "Hehe, yeah, well, things just happened."

Qrow: "Uh-huh..."

After a moment of pause, Ruby place two hands together and steps in.

Ruby: "Sooo, how about some video games?!"

Qrow just smirks at this.

Qrow: "Hm, only if you're prepared to lose."

A grinning Yang smacked her fists together.

Yang: "No way I'm losing at Ninja Fighters 2."

Y/N: "She's right, Qrow. No one beats Yang at this game. Well, other than Nora."

Yang: "Y/N!"

Y/N: "I'm just saying."

Qrow wave away his comment.

Qrow: "Alright then. Start up the game and let's find out." 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

22.1K 276 39
[UNDER HEAVY REVISION] Hey, Atlas here. I'm currently rewriting this story. As such, the original description no longer applies, so I put it down at...
68.5K 763 13
What happen when someone have talk to Salem for years? Listening to her rants and making promises. What happen if this person is the only person who...
71.5K 2.1K 48
Fangs as sharp as swords. Wires so strong that rumors said he could trap gods. Poison so strong that it could kill or paralyze Grimm. The most wanted...
210K 3.4K 62
This story is discontinued ( I don't own rwby or any picture in this fanfiction)