Arrange marriage ✔️

By _AestheticWriter22_

MATURE story! Manan arrange marriage story! But with a Mature twist Short Romantic Story More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
Epilogue

9

10.1K 367 75
By _AestheticWriter22_

Ignore mistakes if any
In-line comments will be appreciated

...................

Target: 80+ comments

...................

Nandini was laying down on the bed all naked to get some sleep but her mind was thinking about the conversation she had with manik in her room. She didn't wanted to said that aloud but it was making her frustrated. Just then her mobile tinged with a message and nandini's hand mobed to grab the phonr from the side table.

"Down in the porch."

It said by manik, nandini's lips got a smirk as she got up and threw a black silk gown with net sleeves of her naked self

and opening the door she silently walked down before the main door opened up and she saw manik standing there leanibg to his car. Nansini ran towards him and jumped on manik joining their lips together while manik held her close keeping his hand of her hips.

They suck each other's lips as their tongue fought tasting each other. Finally they bore apart to take a breathe before manik pulled back from the hug and opening the door made nandini sit inside, he moved hus fingers on her bare thigh that came to his view and spoke.

"You look freaking sexy baby."

Nandini smiled as manik kissed her once more before jogging to the other side. As he sat down nandini spoke.

"I forgot my phone."

Manik moved his hand to her thigh giving nandini a squeeze and spoke.

"We won't be needing that."

And he gave a smirk to nandini moved her hand on his which was on her tight and soon the car went off. Nandini looked at the roads trying to figure out where they were going before she looked at manik asking.

"Where are we going exactly?"

Manik gave a sensual squeeze on her inner thighs as he spoke.

"Where you can moan my name loud but no one would be able to listen to it."

And it actually brought a blush on nandini's cheek making manik chuckle, and then taking one last turn manik stopped the car. Nandini looked around to find trees, before she looked back at manik listening to the seat belt's clicking.

Manik raised up from his seat leaning to manik holdongbher nape and wispered over her lips.

"I Love You Baby"

As he moved his hand from her nape dragging it down to her robe's knot, nandini had her eyes locked with his as manik pulled the knot open and moved the gown fron her breast, he leaned more and traced her nipple with the tip of his wet tongue, nandini's eyes rolled back with her back arched. She gripped manik's hair and moaned out.

"Oh Fuck Manik."

Manik sucked her areole before giving a bite. Next he hurriedly came out of the car while nandini sat there. Coming to her side manik opened the door and pulled her one leg out, opening her legs wide.

"Manik!"

Nandini called him who kneed down of the road while nandini sat in the car seat. He gave nandini a smirk before the robe moved away from her thigh and manik dived in her rich velvety darkness.

"Fuck Damnit Manik."

She moaned loud as manik gave her a hard bite above her crotch. And next she felt a lick on her core, nandini tried to take a breathe as she held manik's hair in dead grip by one hand while the other held the seat to keep her on one place. 

"Oh Yes Freaking Hell."

She shouted loudly as manik licked her fastly while finger fucking her.

"Don't stop Baby, Fuck yes moreeee."

Nandini shouted as she was feeling high. Manik moved his hand to her ass and held her tight as he ate her out.

"Yes yea yes baby, I'm cumming."

And the next second he came undone felling on her back to the seat. Manik licked her for a few more minutes before pulled back and standing up smiked at manik who was laying in front him. Her robe opened up and her body to his view. Holding her hand manik pulled her up before taking her in his arms.

"Tired already baby?"

He shut the car door with his foot asking nandini and walked a bit inside the woods. Nansini rolled her eyes but stay quite as she needed that moment. As the trees were now narrow they had to walk and after 2 mins of walk manik stopped. Nandini looked around to find themselves on some kind of clif, the moon was shinning bright, the trees standing tall. The stars twinkling in the sky.

Manik made her stand who looked at the sky with a smile forgetting about the her opened robe. And even about manik's absence for a while. She remembered that when manik held the robe from either side and pulled it down to the floor.

Nandini glanced at manik front above the shoulder before turning to him and found him all naked.

"Manik here?"

She asked and manik rounded his arms around her naked body pulling her close. He moved her hair away from her face and spoke huskily.

"I wanted the sky to witness over love."

Nandini looked back at the moon before looking back at manik and with a smile tip toed joining their lips for a kiss. Manik held her close as they kissed wildly moving their hands on each other's body intimately. Manik took a steps back as they took of their softies.

Nandini stepped on something soft so she pulled back from the kiss and looked down to see a sleeping bag laying on the ground. She looked at manik who took her in his arms before making her lay down and soon hovered her kissing her from her haw to her neck and to her breast as he gropped them and sucked her nipples making her moan his name in pleasure.

"Oh Fuck Manik, I So Love You Lots."

Manik moved to her her stomach till her crotch. He gave her a soft open mouth kiss on her core as he moved his hand up to her breasts squeezing them. Nandini huffed badly as he gave a series of hickeys on her inner tights before she held his arm and pulled her on him.

"My Turn baby."

She mumbled before turning them over on the sleeping bag. Manik groaned as she started to give her wet kisses from his chest till his friend down there. Nandini looked up in his eyes as she held him before running the tip of her tongue on his length.

"Fuck Baby."

He groaned more as nandini took him in his mouth, she sucked him hard till he was about to cum.

"Fuck leave baby, Damn i want to come inside you."

Nandini taking one more suck left him who immediately turned them and touched their bodies together. Lowering down to her ear manik wispered squeezing her breasts and pressing his member to her core.

"Its going to be long night baby, and you are going to Fucking love it."

"Fuck me manik."

She mumbled over his lips as she pulled him closed and joined their lips, nandini opened her legs wide and manik with his one hand pointed the tip to her entrance, nandini wrapped her legs around his waist and manik gave a hard push making nandini break the kiss and yell out his name.

"FUCK MANIK."

Manik just peppered her neck with kisses as he gave another push hiding his little friend inside her. 

"This feels so complete."

He said out and she couldn't say anything but agree to it before manik put his weight on his hands putting them on her either side of the waist and then pulled out of her before slamming back right in the uterus.

"FUCK."

She moaned and manik did it thrice then he took his speed and started to ramm his member inside her rapidly. Nandini just kept moaning added fuel to his animal while her nails scratched his back.

"Oh yes manik harder baby. Fuck im loving this, Ohhh freaskong hell YES BABY."

As told nandini moaned way to loudly in the dark forest yet no one could hear her. Manik was like a ragging bull as he speed up even more saying.

"You gotta come with me baby, Fuck you are so tight."

He moaned as she gripped him tight as she was about to explode and after thre thrust manik gave a sharp one pushing his head right in her womb and released his seeds there, feeling his hotness nandini to came at the moment as her body felt all that warm liquid in her insides.

They rested for a while due to the aftermath before looking at each other and smiled beautifully.

"I LOVE YOU"

Both spoke together, next nandini turned themselves without removing him from her and rode him hard, they continued fucking each other till wee hours of night. Manik was fucking nandini hardly when the sun light fell on them. But it didn't disturbed them instead manik mumbled to her holding her breasts in his palm.

"Its almost morning and i still didn't had enough of you."

Nandini just listened to him not able to say something as her eyes rolled back with the things building up inside her and soon she exploded followed by manik himself. Both laying on the sleeping bag with manik hovering her, still inside her they looked at the sun rising up from the horizon.

Manik moved a little before he was about to pull himself out but nandini held his hips and said slowly in her tired voice.

"Just a little while."

Manik tried to say something but Nandini just hugged him body keeping it on her chest moving fingers in his hair.

"I LOVE YOU BABY."

Manik mumbled and a smile appeared on nandini's lips, she looked down at manik and gave him a kiss before saying it back.

"I LOVE YOU TOO HANDSOME."

Manik chuckled while nandini smiled and again they moved their attention to the sun while manik moving his thumb on her areole.

Spending more than enough time in the woods laying in each other's arms, talking softly, confessing their love, manik and nandini came back to the car. Nandini was securing her robe when manik pulled out a shopping back and gave it to nandini.

Without a question nandini peeped inside and found a dress for her. She looked at manik with a smile before she took out those jeans and button down shirt. nandini didn't made a move and changed herself sitting at the front seat while manik moving his eyes to her body smiling at all the hickeys on her body.

Driving off towards their place, nandini asked him to stop at a medical store and she took a morning after pill before they stopped at nandini's place. Nandini looked at manik and raising her hand pulled him for a kiss.

"Should i come?"

He asked breaking away from the kiss and nandini nodded in no saying.

"Get home and let me know."

Manik nodded kissing her cheek ever so softly before once again confessing his love. Nandini smiled brightly getting down from the car and walked to the front door. Opening the door with the key from the box outside their home she entered inside waving a bye to manik, as she was inside manik went back to his place.

Nandini came to her room looked around to see if anyone saw her. But there was no one, coming inside nandini just stripped off and laid on her bed, she giggled to herself thinking about everything waiting for manik's message.

And soon it came that he have reached, so putting her phone back nandini stood up and went to take a shower to remove her soreness. Her closed eyes reminded her of manik's every single touch on her body. And later when she saw her body in her mirror she found it maroon at most of the places. She smiled creasing them before slipping under the cover and sleep took over her tired body.

At manik's place same was happening with manik but with his back also filled with her nail marks, which made him hiss with a smile. Before he fell on his stomach and slept to get some rest.

......................

2000+ words!
I do need alotttt of comments
Waiting for the reviews!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 13.1K 22
This is short story. Based on our favourite couple Manan . In these story there are many twists and turns.
292K 30.1K 50
several short stories something about love something about trust something about friendships
478K 22.4K 74
(this was my very first story few years back when i was an immature so read at your own risk😂 childish story ) As the story name suggests its a stor...
45.3K 2.9K 9
A short story on Manan love life.....