π™ˆπ™„ π˜Όπ™ˆπ™Šπ™ | various!ninja...

By ru3kri3s

COMPLETED , DISCONTINUED | you might be asking urself, 'what's it like dating a piece of lego who is an elem... More

πŸ₯·
OMG!!!!
sobbing.
OLD a/n
✦ SAFE AND SOUND: COLE X GN READER ✦
✦ THERE FOR THEM: PLATONIC KID KAI AND NYA X FEMALE READER ✦
✩ HOW YOU MET ✩
✩ WHEN YOU'RE ON YOUR PERIOD ✩
β˜†IF YOU FELL INTO THE ONI CLOUDβ˜†
✩IF YOU WERE ONE OF THE NINJA'S SIBLINGS✩
✩ Y/N WITH POWERS? ✩
✩ WHEN YOU RANDOMLY JUMP ON THEIR BACK ✩
✩ WHEN YOUR SICK ✩
β˜† DATING COLE β˜†
β˜† DATING MORRO β˜†
β˜† DATING LLOYD β˜†
β˜† DATING JAY β˜†
β˜† DATING ZANE β˜†
✩ NINJA WITH A SHORT S/O ✩
✩ LOVE LANGUAGES ✩
✩ DANCE TILL YOUR DEAD ✩
✩ VALENTINES DAY ✩
✩ DATING THE SMITHS ✩
✩ NINJA ASKING READER TO BE THEIR YANG ✩
✩ CUDDLING HEADCANONS ✩
β˜† THE BOY DRESSED IN GREEN (PART ONE) β˜†
β˜† NINJA'S ON YOUR BIRTHDAY β˜†
✩ BEING SIBLINSG WITH PIXAL ✩
✩ BEST FRIENDS: ALL NINJA X MALE READER ✩
β™‘ BEACH DAY: ALL NINJA X GENDER NEUTRAL READER β™‘
β™‘ YOU'RE ALIVE?: LLOYD X GENDER NEUTRAL READER β™‘
β™‘ KAI X GN!READER: COLD HANDS β™‘
β™‘ COLE X GN!READER: 4 IN THE MORNINGβ™‘
β™‘ ZANE X GN!READER: WISDOM TEETH β™‘
β™‘ NYA WITH A S/O WHO'S ALWAYS TIRED β˜†
β™‘ KAI X GN!READER: A SIMPLE WHISTLE β™‘
β™‘ KAI X GN!READER: SNAKEBITE β™‘
β™‘ LLOYD X GN!READER: JUST A NIGHTMARE β™‘
β™‘ COLE X F!READER: BAKE A CAKE β™‘
β™‘ I'M IN LOVE DAD: COLE X GN!READER ✩
β™‘ NINJA WITH A DRUNK READER β™‘
β™‘ COLE, KAI, AND LLOYD RUNNING INTO AN ONI READER β™‘
β™‘ WHEN THE BOYS HAVE A NIGHTMARE β™‘
β™‘ LLOYD AND Y/N'S FIRST KISS β™‘
β™‘ COLE X READER INSERT: NEW DISCOVERY β™‘
β™‘ KAI, COLE, & LLOYD WITH AN ONI READER P2 β™‘
β™‘ BAD DAYS: KAI X MALE READER β™‘
β™‘ COOKED WITH LOVE: ZANE X MALE READER β™‘
β™‘ BIRTHDAY SURPRISE: LLOYD X GN READER β™‘
β™‘ YOUR BLUE EYES: JAY X MALE READER β™‘
β™‘ CUDDLE BUG: ALL NINJA X MALE READER β™‘
β™‘ NEVER MEET YOUR IDOLS, THEY SAY : MOVIE! LLOYD X MALE READER β™‘
β™‘ KISSES: ALL NINJA X FEMALE READER β™‘
β™‘ GOTH READER: COLE X GN READER β™‘
β™‘ WHEN YOUR POWERS ARE TAKEN AWAY: ALL NINJA X FEMALE READER β™‘
β™‘ BRUISE X MALE READER β™‘
β™‘ CATCH ME: ALL MALE NINJAS X MALE READER β™‘
β™‘ FAMOUS: JAY WALKER X GN READER β™‘
β™‘ PLASMA X GN READER β™‘
KITTENS: COLE X MALE READER
ninjago is still a show i like..but i can't write for it anymore ehhh
part two of season 1 came out....

β™‘ BRACES: ALL NINJA X FEMALE READER β™‘

2.1K 53 80
By ru3kri3s

REQ:  OKOKOK I HAVE A REQUEST Can you do all the ninjas x female reader about reader gets braces pls

i think i made the reader just hate braces, i'm so sorry LMAOO ty for this request <33 sry it came out soooo late :(

biiig thanks to CerealKiller9000 for reminding me about lloyd's part <33

f/c: favorite color

🦷

KAI ★ 

"y/n? come on, you have to eat something?" kai laughed as you and him were seated in your room in the monestary. you and him have just came back from the dentist, just getting braces changed for you. 

you never liked having braces, you feel emmbarressed when you talk about them.

the entire ride home you've been silent. 

"y/n." kai spoke sternly yet playfully, crossing his arms. 

you shook your head, refusing to open your mouth. you told him you wouldn't open your mouth because you were insecure about the braces. however, as many times kai said he does not care, you didn't bother to care what he said. 

"you cannot eat, all day!" kai said, taking the sandwich he made for you, because he cannot cook if his life depended on it, and held it over your mouth. 

"ugly or not, which their not, you still need to eat."

it was your turn to cross your arms, turning your head away from your boyfriend, your cheeks puffed out. 

"what if i close my eyes while you eat?" kai sugguested. 

you peeked your eye open to see him, and looked away again. 

slowly you turned around and took the sandwich. you pointed to his eyes. he chuckled, closing his eyes as you took a bite. 

JAY ★ 

"but y/n!!"

"but nothing, jay!" 

"there so cuuuute! you have to show everyone!" jay smiled, forcing your cheeks up so you could smile, but you fought him off.

"stop it! i don't like them i'm not showing them off like their a trophy!" 

jay pouts, removing his hands from your cheeks and crosses his legs as he sits on the couch comfortably. 

"she finally got her braces?!" lloyd's voice was heard entire the room and you could hear the smile on his face as he said that. 

"finally!" the green ninja sat beside you, "can i see them?"

"no." you mummered, crossing your arms and turning your head away.

"what?" 

"y/n doesn't like them, so she refuses to open her mouth to you."

"then why do you get to see it?" lloyd asked, 

"because that's a pro of being her boyfriend." jay spoke confindently, smirking as lloyd blew a raspberry at him. 

"i bet i can make you open your mouth!" jay challenged, grinning as he saw your sideeye.

all of a sudden you felt a poke to your side, multiple times, in th same spot. 

this caused your to cover your mouth with your hand as you toppled over  and laid on your side while your boyfriend kept poking and squeezing your side. 

"jAahy! piIHIss ohoF!" you tried to push his hands away with a hand still over your mouth as you giggled.

"omg, keep doing that! i think i'm staring to see her smile!" lloyd cheered, leaning over to try and see your face. 

this went on for next 10 minutes. 

COLE ★

"come on, y/n! you won't know what they'll say until they've seen them!" cole groans as he tried to pull you out the door of your bedroom in the monestary. however, you refused to get up.

recently you've gotten your braces in, which was hell for you. you hated braces. they looked...

weird.

"no! i don't want them to see them!" you cried, pulling yourself back to stay in the room. 

"babe!" he laughed, kneeling down to your ground level as you were seated on the ground. "they look fine! makes you more cute then you ever did!"

"so you're saying i looked ugly without braces?"

"what? no, no that's not what i-" 

as cole was distracted, you were able to push past him and run away.

"h-hey! you better be going to show them your braces, missy! you'll feel so much better!" cole yelled, chasing after you.

"NO!" you shouted.

cole groaned, picking up the pace until he saw kai.

"KAI! GRAB HER!"

"huh?" the master of fire was quick to grab you as you tried to run past him, causing you to squirm in his grasp. 

"y/n-y/n- calm down- ow! my nose!" kai complained, letting you go to hold his nose. 

"awh, thanks a lot kaiI!" cole rolled his eyes, running after you once again.

kai was just utterly confused. 

cole chased you to the living area where lloyd, jay, and zane were. zane was watching lloyd and jay play video games until you came running in and grabbed onto zane's arm, snuggling close to him. 

cole soon came running in after you, huffing and puffing, clearly out of breath.

"who..knew you were....so fast!" cole pants. 

"what's going on?" lloyd asked, dragging what in his sentence as paused the game. 

"y/n just got ehr new braces, but won't show you guys. kinda a bad spot to stop running if you don't want to show these guys, hm?" cole placed his hands on his hips as you realized what you did.

you looked up to see zane look down at you, "why don't you want to show us your braces, y/n?"

you pulled away from zane and stepped off the couch, cornering yourself in the wall. 

"because it makes me look ugly," you spoke softly. 

"huh?" jay asked, and zane answered, "she said it makes her look ugly. which would be far from the truth, in my judgement."

"yeah y/n, i bet you look great with braces." lloyd smiled.

"that's what i've been saying!" cole throws his hands in the air, walking over to you. "you really don't have to, just wait until your comfortable, okay?" cole smiled, giving your lips a quick kiss before watching kai walk back in with a bloody tissue.

"you! my nose is now bleeding because of you!" kai growled while cole rolled his eyes. 

"let me have a look at it, kai. follow me." zane spoke, walking down the hall with kai. however, kai appeared again, pointing tow fingers to his eyes before pointing at you and then left. 

ZANE ★

a couple hours ago, y/n texted her boyfriend, zane that she'll be getting braces. zane was excited to see y/n walk in through the door and show him. 

currently, the nindroid was doing the dishes when the sound of the monestary doors opening and slamming shut. 

zane looked over to see you stomp into the room, covering your mouth. 

"snowflake-" your boyfriend yelps as you grabbed his arms and dragged him out of the kitchen, past the livng room where everyone was, and went in your room. zane struggled, but eventually took off his gloves he used for washing and held them in hand as you pushed him gently into the room and slammed the door. 

"y/n?" he started, "is everything okay?-"

"THEY MESSED IT ALL UP!" you cried, turning around to face him. tears filled your eyes as they fell down your cheeks. zane froze, just staring at you as you cried. 

"what's messed up?" he asked, trying his best to understand the situation. 

"THIHS!" you showed your braces to zane. he stepped closer to look at them. 

"they...look like normal braces?" 

"NO!" you shouted, sitting on the bed and sobbed.

zane was confused, but tried his best to comfort you. he sat beside you slowly and rubbed your back. 

"what do not like about them? i think their beautiful, just lik you." he kissed your forehead as you rubbed your eyes.

"okay, but.." you sniffled.

"but what?" 

you paused.

"i don't like this color..."

.

.

.

"you don't like the color?"

you nod, burying your head into your boyfriends shoulder, who just laughed at your reason. 

LLOYD ★

"i don't like them." you pout, sulking into the couch of your apartment.

"well, i love them." lloyd smiled, poking your cheek that was covered by a mask.

all you did was sulk there while lloyd poked your cheeks.

"you haven't even seen them yet!"

"so can i see them?"

"no." you pulled your head back.

"what's so wrong with them?" he finally asked after moments of silence. you took a while to think of a response, crossing your arms and legs.

"they look weird. i never needed braces until now, and it makes me feel...ucky." you spoked, shurgging your shoulders.

lloyd nods, understanding your situation. "well, if it makes you feel any better. i bet you'll look x10 more badass then you already do now!"

you chuckled, "oh yes, fear me for i am the all mighty f/c ninja, master of rockin' braces! already has me shaken!" you joked as lloyd laughed, "now your getting it!"

.

.

"do you really want to see them?" you asked, lloyd looking toward you with a smile.

"if your comfortable."

you thought for a moment before slowly removing your mask that covered your mouth.

taking the mask off, you awkwardly opened your mouth to show your boyfriend, who smiled.

"they're beautiful, y/n." he laughed, "and there green too!"

you chuckled, thanking your boyfriend who was glad to see your face and smile. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Metanoia By salt

Fanfiction

7.7K 315 10
[Ninjago x F!Reader] [6k - 20k worded chapters] Your life was as normal as someone could ask for, despite the fact that you could see dead people in...
66.3K 1.5K 54
[kai x cole] [oneshots] What happens when fire collides with earth? Have you ever wondered how two ninja act when they're in lo...
2.7K 117 33
Hey there! If your reading this, then you probably already know me and know why im writing this, but if your new and you don't, I'm writing this book...
2.2K 170 8
I was someone from another Realm, one that no one could find the name of. I mysteriously appeared within Ninjago as a child, and I was saved from cer...