VALETH: PRINCE OF VAMPIRES

By LMOF21

The realm of Magedom, where darkness thrives, Lies the tale of Valeth, with shadowed lives. A prince of vampi... More

EPISODE 1: NOT MY WORLD
EPISODE 2: MY JOURNAL
EPISODE 3: BURN IT DOWN
EPISODE 4: LOVE OF VAMPIRE
EPISODE 5: I WISH....
EPISODE 6: ALMOST HUMAN
EPISODE 7: THE VAMPIRE PRINCE
EPISODE 8: SOMETIMES WE'RE WRONG...
EPISODE 10: TRAPPING CEPHEUS

EPISODE 9:I DO FOR SNAPE...

83 10 0
By LMOF21

SCENE 1.

               VALETH'S WORLD

Valeth was looking at the boy who was about to write in his new journal.

Boy Valeth-Lets5 see....in this new journal, what shall I write?

Valeth was looking up at the boy.

Boy Valeth-What do I want?...

Valeth kept looking at the boy as the boy was silent.

Boy-What do you want Valeth?....

Valeth-I want my brothers and my home to be protected, I want my mother to show me her real feelings, I want to have my powers back and I want to know how to control them instead of fearing them.

The boy started writing as Valeth smiled.

EXIT.

SCENE 2.

                         NEBULA

Snape and Leora walked to a lair covered with greenery.

Leora-This is the vampire tribe?

Snape-You've never been here before?

Leora-No, my mother was a vampire, my father never spoke of her and he tried a lot of things to turn me into a full human.

Snape kept quiet.

Leora-Why is it covered with trees and leaves?

Snape-They're hiding.

Leora-Oh...

A man jumped in front of them, holding a dagger on Snape's throat.

Snape-I'm not here to hurt you!

The man took of his cloak and he had a beautiful pale skin with sparkling blue eyes. He was in his middle 20s, with long fingers and a strong jawline, he was tall with narrow shoulders.

Man-Snape?

Snape looked at the man and smiled.

Man-You're back, is Lion with you?

Snape-No, but I'm glad you're still here too.

The man smiled.

Snape-Leora this is Natsu another survivor and a runaway from the dungeons.

Natsu-Yes, but unlike these guys I wasn't special to join their little group.

Snape-Still bitter about it I see.

Natsu-It worked out fantastic for me, I am to travel to another land soon.

Snape-See, it worked out well, where is this land?

Natsu-To Dustoria, there's a man there Leon Marron who needs to win a tournament with my help.

Snape-I am proud of you.

Natsu-And who is this lovely half vampire you've brought in our lands?

Snape-She's Leora....the governor's daughter.

Natsu looked at Snape.

Natsu-What?

Snape-I brought her here to have us unite.

Leora-Excuse me?

Snape-What?

Leora-We're going to get married.?

Snape-Yes you don't want to?

Leora-Um...no?

Natus looked at them with amused look on his face.

Snape-You don't want to marry me? Really? I saved your life.

Leora-So? What.... you think I'm going to marry just because you saved my life?

Snape-Yes?...What else can you offer.?

Leora-Oh, honey I can offer a lot more....

Snape looked at her blushing at his own question.

Natsu-Well, you've finally met your match you remember how you always thought you were the smartest of the bunch.

Snape looked at Natsu annoyed. Natsu chuckled.

EXIT.

SCENE 3.

                     VALETH'S WORLD

Valeth went outside his tribe and saw everyone smiling and laughing, but this time Ambrosia and his classmates weren't there, his mother was with different men as Valeth walked towards them and started breaking everything and turned the table and broke everything as the vampires were terrified of Valeth's rage as Valeth held his mother's arm and dragged her to the next room.

Valeth-What is the matter with you!

Valeth's mother looked at Valeth confused and terrified.

Valeth-Why? Why do you act like this! Why do you always sink to the lows and act like a whore?! Why do you always sell yourself to those lowly creatures.

Valeth's mother-Why do you care! ? Since when did you start caring about me?!

Valeth looked at his mother calming down. Valeth's mother teared up.

Valeth-You're my mother of course I care..

Valeth's Mother-Do you Valeth.?

Valeth-Don't try to gaslight me!  You brought me into this world and then tossed me aside! And now you're trying to make me feel guilty.

Valeth's Mother-I never loved you, I was stuck with you.

Valeth looked at his mother.

Valeth's Mother-I felt guilty for feeling like that towards the creature I gave birth to but it was always pity, I couldn't bring myself to love you you're half unicorn, that pure blood of yours smelled, it was disgusting...

Valeth-What a pile of crap, you need to work on your manipulation.

Valeth's mother smirked.

Valeth's Mother-All grown up I see, you even see through my mind tricks...

Valeth smiled.

Valeth-I see it now, it was never my fault. I always blamed myself for being a bad and indifferent son to you but now I see it you're just you...

Valeth's mother kept quiet.

Valeth-It's alright mother we can't help whom we love and whom we don't, in your case you don't love me, I forgive you mother, I don't blame you, this is who you are...

Valeth turned to walk out.

Valeth's mother-You dare to turn your back on me?!

Valeth turned and looked at her smiling.

Valeth-You've calmed down the demons that were hunting me because I finally accept you the way you are...

Valeth's mother was fuming with rage Valeth was teleported.

EXIT

SCENE 4.

                      NEBULA.

Snape and Leora were in the vampire tribe arguing in a little away as the rest of the creatures were acting as if they don't hear them.

Snape-What I'm not good enough for you?

Leora-Why are you being so dramatic?

Snape-You're the one who kissed me.

Leora-Yea and?

Snape-Listen, if we marry and can drink each other's blood and the ritual will double our powers.

Leora-I see, so you want to marry me because of the power.

Snape-No...

Leora looked at Snape.

Snape-That didn't come out right...

Leora-Alright, I will marry you only after you fulfill your destiny.

Snape looked at her.

Leora-You promised them to be a spy, how do I know you're not going to end up dead...

Snape-Thank you for your faith in me.

Leora-Let's face it you were dumb enough to fall for my father's trick

Snape-You're going to slap that in my face every time?

Leora-Yes.

Snape looked at her annoyed as Leora extended her hand.

Leora-I'll wear the ring...

Snape-I don't have a ring.

Leora-You've got to be kidding me, so you wanted to marry me without actually proposing to me and without a ring?

Snape-You're such a human.

Leora-I'm leaving.

Snape hugged her from behind.

Snape-You can't leave me, you're mine.

Leora-Fine but no kissing until marriage.

Snape-And no flirting with anyone other than me.

Leora-You know how to flirt? Really?

Snape-Yes I do...

Leora chuckled and walked away as Snape looked at the vampires who were trying not laugh.

EXIT.

SCENE 5.

                VALETH'S WORLD.

Valeth was teleported into a dark place, there was nothing here. Pitch black emptiness.

Valeth-Story of my life...

He looked around as the light went off, everything was so bright Valeth covered his eyes and slowly opened his eyes as he saw two faceless figures. One of them was wearing bright white long cloak, the other figure was wearing long black cloak. Valeth looked at them terrified.

Voice-It seems you are always frightened of us.

Voice 2-Are we that terrifying to you?...

Valeth looked at them confused.

EXIT.

END OF EPISODE 9.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

570 48 34
I am a normal teenager well not really I am a vampire in a world that sucks. 25,000,000 super natural creatures and only 7,000 humans left but I am a...
8 1 1
An unseen portal, serving as a junction between the living and a hellacious bounty hunter bent on collecting the wicked, births a night of terror upo...
199K 4.1K 11
Three decades ago the realm bled. Today, The Lost Prince lives. Kareth is a legend, a mythical hero; a brigand who just so happens to be the Prince o...
156 56 8
Unknown to his roots, a half-vampire boy roams carefree in the busy human streets every day, away from the cruel realities of life. Adopted by a were...