Natasha/Scarlett daughter one...

By maximoffjohansson

Oneshots of mama nat/scarlett with daughter reader :) More

hello
Dino museum
One more night
Why am I feeling this way
Caught red-handed
The world is still turning
Touch deprived
Trapped in her own mind
Stepping up
Parents Day
Hurtful words SJ
Favorite aunt
Finally getting to go home NR
On set
Popper the penguin

Mean kids

2.4K 53 18
By maximoffjohansson

age is 11, turning 12

big sister wanda

-LUVBLACKHILL here you go and thanks for the title lmao

"Clint why is the decoration on you instead of the wall?"

The avengers were all decorating for your birthday party. Wanda could've easily hung up everything with her powers but she didn't want to make it easy for the boys so they all did their part while Sam almost fell off the ladder because of Bucky's metal arm.

"Seriously dude!" he said, grabbing the ladder tight. Bucky gave him a pat to the back with a smirk, "aww are you scared?"

Tony was trying to make his point that alcohol should be allowed since they will only be near him while Steve shook his head.

"Come on Rogers! Have you ever gotten drunk before?"

Steve rolled his eyes but before he could respond, Tony's vodka got taken from his hands. "Yelena that's mine!" he said. "It's mine now Stark or else I'll tell Nat you wanted vodka near Y/n!"

He quickly shut his mouth.

Kate was supposed to be helping Clint but instead she was talking non-stop to Yelena. She was always grateful of her friendship with Yelena, not a lot of people get to be close to her and she was scared she wouldn't be able to fit in but with her, she did.

"Kate bishop these videos are dumb" she said, taking another swing of the vodka while seeing cat videos from Kate's phone. "They're not dumb anyway there's more but of dogs-"

"Now that's more like it!" Yelena said, hitting Kate's back maybe a bit too hard.

Wanda was with Nat, using her magic to get all of them perfect and making sure they won't fall. Nat was telling her where she thinks they might go best.

"Do you want a break wands? I know how much using your magic can drain you" she said concerned about the younger woman. Wanda smiled at her, "I'm okay, where do you want these?"

Thor was, being Thor. He was tasked to do the balloons but he kept popping them by accident which earned a scream from Kate everytime so he let Steve take over while he dug into his poptarts.

Nat watched every detail, she wanted it to be perfect. Technically having a 12th birthday wouldn't be the typical milestone like a 16th birthday but she didn't care, you struggled to make friends and this being your first time you're going to have friends that aren't the avengers or Clint's kids was exciting both to you and herself.

Wanda came to her a few days ago, saying how she's a bit worried that your friends might be some girls who want to meet the avengers and take advantage of you. Nat reassured her but couldn't deny that she had the same worries in the back of her mind. You did say how close you guys are so she took your word and tried to stop thinking of other scenarios.

"Okay everything looks perfect, I'm going to wake up the birthday girl and if any of you mess up anything I will personally kill you" she said with an innocent smile.

She opened your door slowly, making way to your bed. How could time go so fast?

It felt like yesterday you were still a tiny baby trying to walk and now you're 12, soon enough she'll blink and you'll be 18.

Pushing a strand of hair behind your ear as she caressed your cheek with her thumb, "baby wake up" she saw you smiling, pretending to be asleep. "Wanda made your cake"

"I'm awake mama!" you said, making the redhead laugh at how quick you got up at the mention of your big sister and her baking. She kissed your forehead, "happy birthday detka"

Your eyes shined at the words, launching yourself onto her. "Thank you mama"

She decided to let you stay in your pajamas until later before your friends arrive. "Wanda"

"Yes mama?"

She told Wanda to listen to her thoughts and be able to speak to her through her mind to make sure everything would be set. "We're coming down now, make sure everyone stays quiet"

"Are you excited detka?" she asked, you swinging your intertwined hands while you both walked towards the living room. You nodded with a bright smile on your face, "yeah mama my friends are coming!"

"They are sweet girl"

She warned Wanda they're coming and she hoped you wouldn't get too scared by the surprise.

"Now" Wanda whispered.

"Happy birthday!" they all shouted, the lights turning on and showing all the decorations they did. You looked around with your mouth open in shock before running straight to Wanda first.

"Happy birthday baby sister I love you so much" she said, filling your face with kisses. You squirmed in her arms with giggles filling the room, "Wanda!"

Nat smiled at the scene, seeing both her girls being happy after everything was all she needed. "Okay malyshla don't suffocate your sister" she said playfully at her oldest.

"But she's too cute" Wanda said tickling your sides.

The actual party was going to start later but they wanted to surprise you when you woke up. You didn't mind about the party starting later, you loved spending time with your family and you got all the attention which made you blush everytime and hide either behind Nat or Wanda.

As it got later, you started to feel a bit nervous. You wanted your friends to like the party but they always said that you're their best friend so you should have nothing to worry about.

Right?

"Baby your friends are here!" Nat said behind your door. You finished putting on your shirt and ran to the front door.

"Hey guys" you said with a big smile, you were relieved they actually came. You did wonder why they were wearing clothes that adults would wear but you brushed it off, it wasn't your business anyway.

The two girls looked at you a bit weirdly, "hey Y/n" Emma said with a tight smile. "Uh what are you wearing?" the other girl said with a slight laugh. "Pants and a shirt" you said a bit confused. Maybe they just wanted to know. "Well you look great" they said which made you happy.

As you walked them in at the living room, they looked at the decorations, "well uh that's something" Kayla said.

"Yeah mama made sure I would get them because I like them so much" you said as you started rambling but they didn't respond at you. "Oh my god it's Captain America!" they said together, going over to him. You felt a twinge in your chest about it but it's okay, maybe they were just a bit surprised.

As they finished taking their photos, Steve excused himself and left and that's when they came back next to you. "Do you guys want to see my room?"

"Yeah sure" Emma said flatly.

You felt a bit embarrassed when they walked in, maybe you shouldn't have moved your toys where no one can see them. "What's that?" Kayla said looking at a framed photo.

Happiness swelled in your chest as you remembered that day, it was a photo of you and Wanda when she took you to build a bear, Nat was the one who took it. "That's me and Wanda! She and mama took me as a surprise to get which bear I want"

"You mean Wanda and I" Emma said. You felt your face go red at the stupid mistake, "yeah sorry"

"She's not actually your sister though right?"

You frowned at her, "she is"

They laughed, "oh come on Y/n she's not your biological sister so it's impossible" You felt upset and a bit angry, you obviously knew you and Wanda weren't blood related but mama said it doesn't matter because it's just how it is with her too.

But you didn't want to seem like a baby and just let them say it.

"Oh fuck, my photo won't post" Emma said. "You can't say that" you said quietly. They rolled their eyes, "whatever, where's Tony stark?"

You were starting to think they only came for the avengers instead of you.

The party was going okay, the girls were mostly on their phones, talking among themselves in whispers or taking photos with the avengers. Nat and Wanda both kindly said no to the photos, they've been talking through their minds at how the girls haven't really spend time with you but they gave them the benefit of the doubt that they were starstruck.

"Mama I'm not liking this, they're talking to eachother while Y/n is next to them but it's like she's invisible" Wanda said angrily.

Nat didn't want to assume anything bad about your friends since you were so excited about them and the way you spoke about them, "I know malyshka but calm down, Y/n was really excited for them to come"

When the cake came in and everyone started singing happy birthday, you  smiled widely, looking around the room as everyone looked so happy. Then you spotted the girls at the back, sitting on one of the sofa's, they were on their phones and talking to each other. They had no interest in your whole party at all.

You felt tears about to well up but you didn't want Nat to worry so you pushed them down as you blew out the candles. You felt stupid at how childish you are compared to your friends. Wanda sensed you were feeling upset so she hugged you, "do you want to tell mama you're sad?" you shook your head. "Okay little one but remember we all love you so much, try to forget about any people who don't appreciate you"

You figured out Wanda probably knew what was going on, being able to hear your thoughts. But you trusted her not to say anything as you took her words in and did like she said, you wanted to enjoy this.

When it was time to open presents, you got heavily spoiled. Everyone got you multiple gifts and even more toys of your comfort cartoon characters.

Nat ordered everyone pizza, everyone having their own conversation as they ate. You started to feel tired and it wasn't unnoticed by the woman. "You ready to go to bed detka?"

You nodded, you had more than enough socializing for one day and if it was just you and the avengers, you would've already climbed onto her lap and slept.

But your friends were here so you didn't.

Nat rubbed your back, looking back at the girls who were basically done with their pizza too. "I think that's enough for today everyone, girls you can go with Y/n, we will just be cleaning up"

They smiled at the redhead, "okay Ms. Romanoff"

She would usually correct people who came to just call her Nat or Natasha but she knew how they treated you from what she's seen so she didn't, "if you need anything don't hesitate to come to me" she whispered in your ear, giving you a kiss to the top of your head.

"Where's Wanda?" you said, rubbing your tired eyes. "Over there sweet girl"

You jumped off your seat, going towards Wanda who was putting the plates in the dishwasher, "Wands"

She turned around, giving you a soft smile, "hi Y/n, you getting tired?" you nodded, melting in her touch. "Wanted to say goodnight" you muttered.

"Goodnight little one and happy birthday, you're growing up too fast"

You giggled, "you're the oldest so you growing up too fast"

She chuckled, "I guess you're right"

After saying goodnight to everyone, you and the girls made it back up to your room. The girls having their own bed while you had yours.

"Do you always go in this early?" Emma said with a confused tone.

"Yeah"

"Oh"

It was mostly you forcing yourself to stay awake so you wouldn't sleep first, it hit 9pm when Wanda and Nat came in like they always did to check on you. They usually find you asleep by now, they were confused when you looked so exhausted but didn't lay down to go sleep.

"Girls time to settle down now, goodnight" Nat said softly.

"Goodnight mama"

"Goodnight Ms. Romanoff"

After a few minutes, the girls started laughing. "Do they always come to check on you?"

You nodded, you didn't see why that was funny. You loved it when they came in and would tuck you in for the night, you told them not to tuck you tonight.

"That's weird, what are you like 3?" Kayla said. You shrugged, "why is it weird?"

"Because that's for babies and you're not supposed to be a baby but it's clear you are" Emma said with a harsh tone.

No more words were said as they eventually fell asleep and you fell asleep with tear stains on your cheeks.

The next morning, you couldn't have been more happier that they left. You rushed into Nat's arms and started crying.

"Oh detka" she whispered. You held a grip on her shirt as hard as you could, "they're so mean mama"

"They don't deserve to be your friends sweet girl, you're way too sweet and you deserve friends that appreciate, not make fun of you" she said, wiping your tears. You nodded, sniffling. "You and Wanda are my best friends" you whispered, sitting on her lap.

"We are very lucky to have you Y/n, never forget that"

longest shit I've ever written, I didn't really know how to end it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 2.8K 29
just some reader (fem) x natasha romanoff imagines :) A LOT OF FLUFF :]] [please consider that english is not my native language]
2.3K 40 18
Happy to write almost anything, requests are open! :D I will write Smut 🌶️ Fluff 🌻 Angst 🩸 Family 🫂
21K 529 12
motherly comfort book with Natasha Romanoff, Wanda Maximoff, Scarlett Johansson, and Elizabeth Olsen X Y/n daughter reader oneshots. They'll probab...
16.2K 302 17
One-shots with Natasha Romanoff as your mother :)