If I'm There - Noah Sebastian

By njwill96

The most unnatural way to meet, who knew two worlds could collide into fireworks. What will happen when Lou's... More

Chapter 1 - See you soon.
Chapter 2 - Concrete JUNGLE.
Chapter 3 - This night. Perfect.
Chapter 4 - Dont Play Games With Me, Nicholas.
Chapter 5 - Home.
Chapter 6 - Pick ya' jaw up.
Chapter 7 - Road Trip
Chapter 8 - 3618 Miles In between.
Chapter 9 - I'll move heaven and hell.
Chapter 10 - Solace to my mind and soul.
Chapter 12- What's keeping me here?

Chapter 11 - What the fuck are butties?

407 8 7
By njwill96

*Lou's POV*

I feel a grab from behind me, and before I know it, Noah’s picking me up.

"Noah! What the -"

I don't even finish the sentence before I feel his lips on mine. They're so warm against the cold of the rain. I'm completely drenched from head to toe.

This is exactly like The Notebook, I fucking love that movie and I'd be lying if I said I didn't want that kind of love.

As soon as he kissed me, I felt my whole body relax. The fire that engulfed my heart was put out and softened. Damn it, he knows exactly how to calm me down, and I don't even think he realises it, which is the most annoying part.

He pulls away, and I'm staring in his eyes. In those earthy hues was his soul, not in the way of those cheesy romance novels, so obsessed with lust, but with the kind of beauty that expands a moment into a personal eternity, a heaven that I wish to be a part of.

"I'm not letting you go, Lou, and I will spend the rest of my life proving it to you and chasing you down. Tell me when your next week off from work is and I'm booking you a flight to Richmond. You're coming to staying with me. I want to show you my world, show you where I came from, and let you further into my locked heart. It's been opened for you, and I will cradle yours as long as you keep hold of the key for mine. I'm falling for you, Lucille Solace." Noah confesses.

I feel tears rolling down my eyes. Thank God it's raining, so he doesn't see how emotional he makes me.

"I'm falling for you too, Noah."

He buries his head into my neck, and we stand clutching on to each other as if the world is ending. However, if it did, I would die happy.

"Come on, let's get you dry and warmed up, or you're going to get sick," he cares.
Always thinking about me.

We head towards the van, hand in hand and dripping with fresh rain water. I wring my hair out before I step into the van. Otherwise, Jolly will have a heart attack.
As we walk in, everyone tries to act normal as if they haven't been cramped up by the windows of the bus watching us.

"That was some Notebook shit, bro," Folio laughs while slapping Noah’s hand.

"Alright guys, get out of here and go bother Andy and them while Lou and I get cleaned up," Noah shouts while walking through the bus to the bathroom and turning on the shower.

May and Jesse get up to hug me and realise how soaked I actually am.
"Ew, okay, no hug for you, but we're going to go back to the hotel to get ready, and we'll meet you back here later on, okay? You good?" Jesse smiles.
"Yeah, Jess, I'm good, love you."
"Love you," May and Jesse walk off, speaking in unison.

Nic gives me a rub on the head, messing up my already drenched hair even more. I give an eye roll back.

Folio is already out the bus and annoying BVB, so he's their problem for the next few hours.

Jolly walks over and lays his head on mine. "Trust him, Lou. He's obsessed with you." He whispers in my ear and walks off before I could even say or do anything.

I walk into the bathroom without knocking, knowing Noah is showering.

"Lou, I'm literally naked." He panics.
"Well yeah, I'd be worried if you showered with your clothes on. Can I join?" I'm already getting undressed, so I hope he accepts.
"Erm, yeah, okay, sure," he chuckles.

I step in and feel the heat of the shower, and the heat of his body completely suffocate my personal space, but I love it.
We stand in silence for a bit while I trace his tattoos for the millionth time since we've met, and it never gets old. I still find lines and shapes I've never seen before every time I do it.

"Want me to wash your hair?" He asks.
"Sure," I accept.

We enjoy our time together and each other’s company while it's peaceful and empty on the bus, for once.
A lot of that time spent screaming and dancing to our favourite songs and bands. I'm going to miss this. I'm going to miss him when he goes back home. I shake the thought out my head as I don't want my intrusive thoughts to ruin what time we do have left.

"Okay, what's happening over here? We heard the music from outside." Folio stumbles up the steps of the van, Noah and I out of breath from dancing our life away.
"Wanna join?" I say, holding both my hands out for the lads to join.
"Fuck yeahhhhh," Nicholas screeches as he runs to jump on the sofa. Jolly heads over to the speaker and turns it up while we all jam along to Paramore.

It's been about 20 minutes since Noah and I started dancing and I'm absolutely fucked, I'm not fit enough for this. I plonk down on the bus floor, just staring at the ceiling, waiting to catch my breath. I feel all the boys do the same. The bus isn't huge, so watching the way they squeeze between the sofas and contour their bodies around each other makes me giggle.

"You guys want me to make some butties for you before sound check?"
"What the fuck are butties?" Folio said in disgust.
"Er, sandwiches, you moron." I spat back.
"You British people have some weird phrases," I heard Jolly mumble in the back.
"Alright enough, taking the piss out of my accent, you want some or not?"

"Yes, please." They all laugh, and I get up to head to the kitchen. Taking out all the ingredients for butties and packets of crisps.
I enjoy making food for them, I know they barely eat properly on tour, and they'd live off takeaways and pizza if they could.

While the boys are at sound check, I use this time to myself. I play some music and start doing a bit of tidying. Noah and Jolly are the tidy ones, and Nicholas can be too, but Folio is still like a teenage boy, and it drives everyone insane from what I've witnessed.
Activies like these calm my anxious thoughts and feelings. Just singing to myself while cleaning helps me to relax, and I just end up in my own world and forget about the existence of everything outside.

I took control of the speaker, but also had one of my earphones in so I could hear myself singing, so I didn't notice the van door had opened and I had my back to the rest of the bus as I was cleaning the bathroom.

I'm singing along to My Heart by Paramore. It fits my current situation so well, and I can feel my voice filling with emotion. I haven't sang this well in so long, and I even surprised myself. I finish cleaning the bathroom, turn off the light, and start making my way out.

"FUUUUUUCCCKKKK, fucking shit, you motherfuckers!"

All the lads are stood there in the front room just watching, Folio's jaw on the floor.

"Jesus L, you never told us you could sing?" Nic blurted.

I can feel red brew bubbling up my face. I don't sing in front of people, and this whole band just heard me sing, including a guy who has the most heartwarming voice ever.

"Ha, okay guys back up. You're making me claustrophobic," I retorted. I squeezed past Noah, who was still staring at me silently, to get into the kitchen to start cleaning up after making their lunch.

I think they understood the cue to not take this any further and split ways to head to their bunks to start getting ready. Noah didn't move from the kitchen. Still silent.

"Y- you amaze me every day, you know?" He finally stuttered.
"Thanks, but let's not talk about it. I don't sing infront of people and I'm feeling really vulnerable right now" I awkwardly chuckled.
"I get that. It took a while for me to come to terms with the fact I can sing and people enjoyed my voice. Feel the vulnerability. It helps. I loved hearing you sing that song,” he pleaded.
"Thanks, Noah. That means a lot. Only May and Jesse have heard me sing. Jesse videos it a lot, joking that he's going to put it online and make me famous."
We chuckled and shared a tender embrace before I headed to the bathroom to start my makeup.

"Lou, get out. I need to piss. " Folio cries.
"Well, I'm doing my eyeliner, and it takes a lot of patience, so go piss outside." I spit back.
"No, it's cold. Come on, Lou! Or I'll just come in and piss whether you're in or not."
"Well, you do that, Nick. I told you, I'm doing my eyeliner.”

Next minute, I feel the door swing open and a very agitated Folio come in ready to undo his pants.

"Ugh, Folio!!!" I hissed
"Well, I told you! I really needed a piss," he insisted.
I look out of the door and see the rest of the lads laughing at my disgust.

"Guys, can I take a couple of pictures of you before yo- Woah, Folio, Lou, what's going on? And why is the door open?" Bryon blurted as he heads on to the bus.

"Well, Lou was hogging the bathroom, and I was going to piss myself, so..." Folio says as he pushes me out of the way to wash his hands.

Bryon shrugged and shook his head, clearing having dealt with Folio’s shit for a while. The lads stand up and start heading outside to take pictures.

"Come here." Noah whispers, turned me around and away from the mirror.
He gives me a kiss on the forehead before smiling at me and leaning in to kiss my lips.
"Bryon will come get you when we're done and take you to side stage."

"Have fun out there! You're going to smash it. Like you do every time." I say, kissing him back quickly.

May and Jesse arrive as he's leaving, and he makes sure to give them both a hug and a kiss on the cheek before he walks off the bus.

"Ready?" May smiles.
"Ready." I say, smiling back.
Jesse intervenes this quiet moment with his very typical boisterous self... "Let's go bitches, side stageeeeeee yeah babyyyy!"

I grab us some beers from the fridge and turn up the music. Obligatory dance party before a gig.

"Ready to go, Lou?" Bryon calls from outside.
"Yeah, coming." I shout as I grab my bag.

Jesse and I head out first, and May is last. Bryon steps up and offers his hand to help her down the steps.
Jesse and I exchange looks while I shoot some wide eyes at Noah who does the same back before we start smirking and walking into the venue together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 96 20
When Los Angeles firefighter Alex Howard responds to a house fire, she meets an unexpected friend. This is their story. Noah Sebastian x original fe...
14K 470 42
What Vivian never considered, was maybe it was her fault? All the things she's been through, may just as well have been to her own doing. Vivian and...
67.8K 907 36
Noah and Sutton meet on sheer accident at Warped Tour, but what happens when the summer ends?
1.4K 28 11
Rose Harris isn't happy. Between her loveless relationship and two jobs she finds herself being pulled into a pit of loneliness and self loathing. Wh...