Brat??but mine

By taekook_cuties_

'this coacroach will do my work that I did not complete' the younger thought with A dangerously cute smirk "W... More

1.INTRODUCTION
2.Bunny's red butt cheeks
3.London
4.shook parents
5.Strong man
6.grandpa
not an update
7.five brats
8.Lolipop 🍭
haha I'm not sad I'm just emotional
09.Mr jo
10.Danger
11.Innocent kookie
12.doe eye's
13.Wonder
14-First kiss?
15.Cupcake🥵
16.Daddy🤤
17.Innocence?
☂❤
18.Shopping date
19.bratty baby
Seven

20.guest?

2K 93 31
By taekook_cuties_

That day Taehyung dropped jungkook at the college while telling him to shift to Dorm by evening half heartily, and the younger said okay cheerfully.

he was a bit anxious about his first day in college but the older had made sure to talk to the principal about his Bunny.

They Went to the principal's office to take the schedule from him where the principal has welcomed them warmly.

"Ahh Welcome Mr Kim and Mr jeon," the principal said standing up and gesturing them to sit with his hands with the evil I mean polite smile.

"Good morning Mr. Lee," both said at the same time grinning at the older.

"Good morning good morning," he said sweetly.

They talked for some minutes and the principal gave them the younger's schedule.

"Ahh here"They got younger's schedule and as they were about to go the principles stopped them by clearing his throat.

"Yess?"Taehyung questioned not understanding what the principal is trying to do or say as he is frequently shaking his head from side to side while pointing his eyes somewhere.

Taehyung arched his eyebrows  at that he was about to ask him what transpired but

"Booooo"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Kook hopped in taehyungs lap while taehyung glared at the intruder ready to throw fists at him for scaring his bunny.

"HahaHaHAHAHAHAHA" the person cracked up while smacking the poor principal's shoulder as he came out from behind his chair who just sighed adjusting his glasses.

"KOOKIE HAHAHA SCAREDY CAT HAHAHAHA"The person laughed out loud while Kook just pouted angrily with his arms traversed over his chest and then took out his shoe.

He whacked the boy with his shoe until the boy stopped laughing while taehyung picked up jungkook trying to save the other. Whining in the process as he got some hits as well.

"Yahh you stupid hyungiee leave me imma kill this rat today."jungkook thrashed in his hold.

"Baby calm down"taehyung laughed at Younger's red face. but his laugh was soon replaced by a groan as jungkook bit him on his neck.

"That's not how you were supposed to munch on my neck -"taehyung murmured. suddenly jungkook jumped from his hold.

"Yahh yugi you scared me to death." kook smacked him on his head again.

Then both of the best friends latched on each other like leeches making taehyung roll his eyes.

Taehyung grabbed jungkook's waist detaching him from the other boy.

"Hlo hyung I'm yugi-I mean Kim yugi- Kim YUGYEOM,"yugi said bowing 90° then giving taehyung his hand for a handshake who took it with a fake smile shaking hands with the younger.

"Hi...yugyeom I'm Kim Taehyung. Jungkook's soon-to-be husband"Taehyung introduced himself giving pressure on word husband.his voice octaves downward.deep.laced with jealousy.

Yugi gaped at Kook with panicked eyes at the older's deep voice.

The chaotic duo stared at each other for more than 10 seconds before squealing out loud.

"I know right" Kook let out already knowing what his best friend is about to say

"His voice is so deep"

They both squealed at the same time making taehyung blush at the stare both were giving him while murmuring something to each other.

"I should get going now I guess?"Taehyung said to the principal who nodded.

"take care of them they can be a misery in the ass," Taehyung said eyeing the two younger's who were in between some crucial conversation...

Taehyung grabbed Kook's arm dragging him out while Kook pulled yugi as well not leaving his arm.

"Don't make any trouble here"Taehyung whispered to the younger who stared at taehyung with big Bambi eyes, not forgetting his mother -inlaws warning as she had specially told him about their chaotic duo back in Busan.

"Are you saying I'm a troublemaker now??"jungkook gasped at the fake accusation. Indeed it's truth but he doesn't have any right to point that out. okk??

"No.No.I meant"taehyung panicked thinking younger will figure out about him talking to his mother.

"It's okay hyung I know I'm trouble maker"jungkook giggled dismissing Taehyung with his hands while swaying left and right gaining the attention of passersby.

Taehyung bid his farewell to both the youngers. he instantly ran to his car driving off to somewhere jungkook won't really appreciate.

"Yugieeeeeee"jungkook sang a song while swaying his bag from left to right when he saw his partner in crime isn't following him.

"You know what let's get it,"yugyeom said with enthusiasm and both ran to their class giggling happily getting smiles or giggles from students who were as same way both were. Some of the students even prayed to god to get in the same class as them.

It's nearly time for jungkook's first day of University to end, and he has so many chocolates with him to share with his taehyungie hyungie hyung. Given to him by his new friends.

"where is your husband?"yugi asked as soon as they came out of uni making Kook roll his eyes.

"silly it might take time to search him there are so many cars. see"Kook said pointing at all the black cars in front of him indeed Taehyung came out of one of the cars standing there, followed by a whistle behind jungkook.

"Such a grand entry soon to be koohubby"yugi shouted again whistling and someone from behind whistled too, louder than yugyeom.

"stop embarrassing me" Kook muttered near his ear, but loud enough for everyone to hear standing there.

"I-"

"we don't whistle like that we whistle like-"jungkook whistled and taehyung won't lie he didn't see that coming.

Taehyung flushed red at the attention of students because come on the boy was just in his red silky pajamas looking like a homeless guy.

"Let's go, Bunn," Taehyung said to the younger his voice raspy. looks like he just woke up from sleep and rushed to pick up younger.

"Ahhhhhhhdffhjssykkfszbkkeszgjki" The chaotic duo did some loud blushing and both latched on to taehyung's each arm.

"Heyy you step away he's mine hyungiee"jungkook shushed his best friend away who pouted at jungkook.

"Drop me please"yugyeom pulled out his best puppy eyes.

"Your dorm is just in the next building dude"taehyung muttered rolling his eyes.

"Butttt I'm tired "yugyeom pouted not having any idea why the older know where he live.

"Aww let us drop you," Kook said hugging yugyeom.

After reaching home taehyung asked jungkook to freshen up and come to the dining area for snacks and jungkook complied after freshening up and changing his clothes he ran downstairs.

"Slow down baby you might hurt yourself, "Taehyung said scanning the younger up and down who was wearing whole black a loose shirt, and thigh highs.

"Awhhhhh Babyyyyyyyyyyyyy" jin and taehyung's mother poked fun at both youngers who blushed.

Jungkook ate his snacks while telling them about his college day while taehyung stared at him with affectionate eyes.

It's evening time and jungkook is ready with his bags..though he complained 1000 times already about how he had to pack his bags all over again...

At one moment he let out to taehyung that he isn't going coz it was exhausting to pack bags all over again but after some time when taehyung went to the washroom and came back everything was already packed...

'Talk about speed.'Taehyung muttered under his breath with a roll of his eye.

Jungkook will be leaving at exactly 8 after dinner and it's 7'O clock...

So they all were sitting in the dining...Mrs Kim cutting vegetables for dinner, Taehyung talking(whispering) to his manager about something confidential,jungkook giving him side glances with glares at his phone making jin cackle from time to time.

'what should I do?!? What should I do!!'

'If he is not giving you enough attention and is ignoring you, you should interrupt him while he's doing something or pretend to be overly demanding with your requests.' jungkook remembers yugi telling him that when he asked for relationship advice from him.

Jungkook has a great idea in his mind but he doesn't know if he should do that...

"Hey you"Jungkook shouted at Taehyung who is going upstairs startling him, jin, and Mrs Kim.

Taehyung didn't mind him and went to his study after raising his eyebrows at the younger.

In his defense, he raised his eyebrows asking Younger what he need but after sensing Younger isn't going to say anything he went upstairs.

"How dare you Mr. Invisible Chatterbox "Jungkook muttered under his breath cheeks puffing out and went behind him.

"How dare you Mr. Ignore Kookie chatterbox. How can you ignore a sweetheart like me."jungkook slumped on taehyung's lap who was in his room office sitting on a chair typing something on his laptop while talking on the phone.

"shhhh"

"Now you're shhhhhh-ing me?? im, not a TV show!?"jungkook said with wide eyes...with a pout on his pinkish lips, making taehyung take a sharp breath.

"shhhhhhhh"taehyung put his phone on speaker on the table beside the laptop and started typing something on the laptop not bothering about pouting bunny on his lap.

"you-"

"Baby just 2 minutes please it's important "taehyung husked in the younger's ear and about koo. well, his ears turned pink.

'CUTE'tae thought and kissed the back of his head.

And jungkook wants to teleport from there to Pluto because he knows he is redder than the tomato itself at this point... Taehyung laughed his melodious laugh in his deep voice.

"llo-hello Taehyung?" came a sweet voice from the speaker of a lady.

"oh yeah, I'm just typing give me two mins the email will be sent to you, "taehyung said cutting the call and sending whatever he needed to send to his employee.

He helped himself up with jungkook still in his hold making the boy squeak out not so manly squeak.

Tae took the younger to his bedroom dropping the younger on the bed and laying above him.

"step away hyungghhiiiee you're heavy" koo whined.

"lemme cuddle with you till dinner then I'll drop you at the dorm." tae said eyes already droopy.

"dinners ready come down guysss" jin knocked at Taehyung's door.

Earning a coming from a kook.

"wakeeee upppp peasant I'm hungry and dinnerrrr issss readyyyyy" jungkook sang a song in the older's ear who squeezed the younger in between his chest to stop him from shouting.

"rrreeasdddddyyyy mmm mmm hnnnnngggrrryyyyyy" came Koo's muffled voice.

"ah"tae cried out and left the younger in pain as soon as he felt teeth on his chest, and jungkook took the opportunity to move away from the older.

"what with you and biting every body part of mine?"tae glared at Younger.

Koo showed him his tongue and ran away.

Kim's family were bidding farewell to koo when the doorbell rang and Mrs kin went to open the door.

"ohhhh my goddd my babyyy" she shouted in excitement and ran to hug the person standing in her doorway forgetting to invite them in.

"ohhh myy goddff fhsfkjssnkjgddd" someone shouted back hugging Mrs. Kim.

"oh my god, their axe machine broke." jin said to taehyung excited to meet the person while jungkook's jaw touched the floor.

"And you go back to your room you are not going anywhere" the individual glared at koo. and Kook immediately ran to his room with his bags and taehyung helped him in with a smirk on his face.

"it was you? Wasn't you??
"jungkook glared at tae with teary big bambi eyes.
...............
Is it only me or it's turning borin....
This story don't really have that cute spark anymore and it's really demotivating me to write this story.

But heyy! I passed my NCC entrance!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 15.2K 26
Two best friends Seojoon and Minho... Got married to another best friends Ji eun and Aeri.... Both couple were neighbors too.... They both became par...
36K 1.7K 19
A story of a cute boy Kim Taehyung how have a huge crush on a great businessman Jeon jungkook and want to marry his crush as soon as possible but the...
172K 12K 70
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Don't look at me like that" Jungkook whispers panic...
132K 6.6K 33
My Husband thought I'm His Roommate, 'Together with Our son.' 💍 They Were Married For 5years, On The way to Fetch His Family From The Park He met A...