Dallas - TV Show (1978-1991)

Av LittleGxx

Imagines and preferences about the TV show Dallas (1978-91) Mer

INTRODUTION
⇩ Preferences ⇩
Song he dedicates to you
How you met him
Nicknames for you
How many children you have together
Where he asked you to marry him
Author's note
3 words to describe him
3 words to describe her
He teaches you to
Flowers he offers you
Little thing he does
Being her sister
He is marrying someone else
Life with Ray Krebbs
⇩ Imagines ⇩
J.R. Ewing
Cliff Barnes
Bobby Ewing
Dusty Farlow
Bobby Ewing
JR Ewing
Bobby Ewing

Being his sister

11 1 0
Av LittleGxx

Bobby: Being Ewing's youngest daughter, Bobby tends to be a protective brother, always making sure that nobody breaks his little sister's heart.

J.R.: Even though J.R. is always up to something, he really likes you (as long as you don't start to snoop around Ewing Oil).

Ray: You are half-sister of Ray (by his mother side) and even though you didn't grow up together, he maintains a good relation with you. You were even invited to his marriage with Donna.

Cliff: You and your brother Cliff share the same interests (especially about business). It has been that way since little kids, when you liked to play with his little car toys.

Dusty: Being a rodeo man, meant that Dusty wasn't always around. But that didn't mean he liked you less. 

Jock: Your oldest brother Jock is the finest man you know. You visit him and Miss Ellie often in Southfork. 

Alan: Your brother Alan always cared for you. Even now that you are both adults, he still calls you at least twice a week, and you always have dinner together on Sundays.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

3.9M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
253K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
683K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...