《☆¿quackbur Oneshots?☆》

By your_local_guitarist

These are the personal of the people, not the cc! People, I'm not shipping cc!'s. More

A/N (authors note)
ANOTHER AUTHORS NOTE
~first love/late spring - mitski~
~sealed lips~
~wil....~
~your sister was right - wilbur soot~
A/N very important, please read <33
~stream~
~stream pt.2~
im fucking crazy
?!?!?!?
Thanks to them.
A/N
my opinions.
more opinions
on a more serious note.
woah.

~wolf in sheep's clothing - set it off~

228 5 8
By your_local_guitarist

this is another chapter inspired on a song :O
TWS:
-schlatt being a bitch
-swearing
-beating up
-fluff
-blood
-karma being a bitch ;)
-angst

"listen, Mark my words one day.. you will pay. You will play.. karma's gonna come collect your DEBT."

"LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE BITCH" a disembodied voice yelled after glass smashed and a child kept crying in the background. "IF YOU TELL ANYONE, ANY FUCKING ONE ABOUT THIS, TOBY WILL GET THE PUNNISHMENT INSTEAD OF YOU." the voice shouted along with a growl. "NO PLEASE, YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO ME JUST PLEASE, DONT HURT TOBY" a different voice answered, sobbing in between his sentence. After that followed another loud crash and more crying.
.
.
Time skip!
.
.
Schlatt was out the house at a bar somehwere after he beat up quackity. So, that means just him and Toby were alone in the house..
"Listen toby, everything's going to be okay, mama's going to find us a safe place to stay don't you worry.." a quiet voice said, comforting the crying child. "B-but mama... your bleeding out of the head..." the child named Toby cried out quietly, pointing at the other man's forehead. "I'll be fine Toby, no need to worry about me." Quackity reassured his son before giving him a small peck on the forehead. Q went to grab his phone to call a special someone.. "h-heyyy.. wil?" Quackity said after he dialed wilbur's phone number. "Q- wha- what happend? I hear Toby crying in the background, is everything okay are you hurt?" The man named Wilbur on the other line asked quickly and worryingly. "Nono, I'm fine it's just schlatt, we need to get out of here... can we stay at yours with fundy?.." quackity asked, wiping is tears away. "Yeah! Yeah of course! I have an extra room Toby can stay in!" Wilbur answered. "What about me?" Quackity asked. "W-well, the bed in the guest room is enough fo fit a child like Toby, so y-you can be with me then.." Wilbur stutterd in his sentence going red. "O-okay!" Quackity said as he blushed as fuck.
.
.
.
Time skip to when they get to wil's house.
.
.
.
Quackity and the young Toby managed to get out of the house, without being noticed by schlatt in the nearby bar.
They walked and walked across the town, until they finally got to wilbur's house. Quackity knocked on the door and wilbur quickly answered, his face lighting up but his smile fading as he sees quackity, his forehead bleeding and an eye closed with a bloody slash mark across from his forehead to his chin, going through his eye. "Holy shit- feathers are you okay??" Wilbur said worryingly as he quickly led the two into the house and closed the door behind them. "I'm okay really it's just some cuts-" Quackity said reassuring wilbur but got cut off by a quick peck on the lips. "No, your not okay. Its not just some cuts. Toby, go play with fundy, okay? Now back to you, let's get these 'just cuts' cleaned off of half of your face." He said as the little Toby ran off to fundy's room. Wilbur took the blushing quackity by the hand to clean up his scars.
.
.
.
Time skip to when they r cleaning the scars!
.
.
.
"I swear to fucking God, I WILL rip that bitch apart." Wilbur said to himself, threateningly. "Wil it's fine, don't worry" quackity again reassured, laughing in his sentence, but wil didn't listen. "Oookay all done!" Wil told quackity, half his face was a bandage going across his eye and forehead. "I'm tired after all this, can we go to sleep?" Quackity asked rubbing his other eye in tiredness. "Yeah! Yeah sure!" Wilbur responded, he was quite tired after the situation himself. They went upstairs to wilbur's bedroom. Quackity went to go change in the bathroom and wil stayed in his room. Quackity crawled into the bed where wil was and threw the blankets over him. "Good night feathers.." Wilbur said closing his eyes. "Good night wil.." quackity responded half asleep already but smiling.
.
.
At night!
.
.
Wilbur woke up to quackity crying and whimpering in his sleep. Not long after he woke up, quackity shot up from the bed and started hyperventilating. "Hey hey hey hey, Ducky you okay? Did you have a bad dream?" Quackity only responded in a nod because thats all that he could do at the moment. Wilbur quickly moved closer to the raven-color haired shorter male, and wrapped himself around him. When quackity hugged back, wil was planting soft kisses on the man's neck and shoulder, but not strong enough to make love bites or hickeys. They were just soft pecks to calm him down, which eventually worked and calmed quackity's breathing. "Are you okay?.." Wilbur asked quacity worryingly (ONCE AGAIN THERE IS A LOT OF WORRYING HERE) "y-yeah.. I-I'm f-fine now.." he answers, still shaking and catching up with his breath. He layed down closer to Wilbur and wrapped his arms around him and snuggled up to his chest. Wilbur was surprised at first, but gave in later and layed down next to quackity smiling. "I-is this okay?.." quackity asked, looking up at the smiling Wilbur. "Yeah! Yeah it's fine!" He answerd and closed his eyes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Time skip to when Quackity's scars are a little healed!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Okay love, I'm gonna take off your bandages and you can open your eye!" Wilbur said happily, while starting to un wrap the bandages.

When he took off the bandages, he said to quackity, "Okay feathers, your all good! You can open your eye now!"

But when he opened his eye...

Something was off...

His eye... it was completely a light shade of gray.. almost even white...

When Wilbur saw, his face went blank, and he started to tear up.

"What? What wrong with my eye? Why is is still dark? Wil?"

"Darling... he made your eye blind.." Wilbur cried a little in his sentence.

"Oh.. Well I can live like this.. aww don't cry mi amor, I'm fine!" Quackity said as he went in to hug a crying Wilbur.

"I'm gonna kill schlatt."

Wilbur said to quackity wich the now half blind man was surprised to hear.

.
.
.
.
Time skip because I'm lazy af😝🤟
.
.
.
.
Around the evening, quackity was peacefully sleeping in his and wilbur's shared bed, because he was very tired and the kids were sleeping also. This gave Wilbur a perfect opportunity to go to the bar to meet schlatt there. He takes his normal clothes and gloves so he doesn't leave any finger prints behind.

When he got to the bar where schlatt normally worked, he went in and saw him. All alone, perfect.
"Ayyy big man schlatt! How ya doing?" Wilbur came up to him, with a fake laugh and smile. "Hey big guy! Not bad, how are you?" Schlatt said, patting wil on the back. "I'm good, hey can I have a convo with you? Let's go somewhere else tho" Wilbur whisperd so the very few people that were there couldn't hear him. "Yeah sure man"
.
.
Another time skip because... ehem, yes.
.
.
"I know what you did to quackity." Wil said threateningly, looking dead into schlatts eyes.
"Oh that slvt came over to your place now huh? What a bitch." Schlatt scoffed.
Wilbur responded with a punch in the face.
"AYE WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" He was received witch another punch that this time knocked him to the floor. Before schlatt could even say anything, he was already pinned down to the floor by Wilbur. In self defense, schlatt punched Wilbur in the face and took a nearby glass shard and slashed his cheek with it leaving a permanent scar, but it didn't need to be stitched up luckily. Wilbur then took schlats collar and forced him down to the floor and punched his face repeatedly until he though he was half dead. After that he got off of shlatt and started walking out of that alleyway. Before he could leave, remember that glass shard schlatt cut his face with earlier? Schlatt unexpectedly grabbed the glass shard and cut wilburs ankle. "Yeah bitch, you think you can get rid of me that easy?" Schlatt said in a cocky manner. Schlatt rhen quickly attacked Wilbur from the back and again, cut his shoulder even through his coat and his sleeve was starting to become soaked with blood. But Wilbur knew better. See, wilbur was taught to fight by the only and the best...

Philza Minecraft and technoblade. (o7)

So that ment, schlatt was no match for him. Sure, he maybe was physically a bit weaker than schlatt, but he had somethings that schlatt didn't have in this situation. Logical thinking and strategy. So he elbowed schlatt in the chest, and swiftly turned around behind schlatt so he could punch the last blow.

And he did.

He punched schlatt in the back and the ram fell over, unconscious and hitting his face on the floor. Wilbur, now certain his enemy was unconscious, he took a deep breath and limped away back to his house.
.
.
Time skip to when he gets to his house!
.
.
Q pov:
I was chilling in the kitchen because I went to get some water. I was quite confused why I didn't wake up next to Wilbur, that was all that was on my mind right now. As I looked out the window at the street lamps, I saw a limping figure aproaching the house and instantly knew who it was. I put my glass of water on the counter and rushed outside to help out the limping figure. I opened the door and didn't bother closing it I just ran out on the road to my lover. "HOLY SHIT WILBY- WHAT HAPPEND??" I ask worryingly as I slip under his arm, grab his waist and other hand that's resing on my shoulder and help him walk. "Dont worry ducky, I just got into a fight with schlatt" "Oh god mi amor you need to be more carefully, cmon let's get you inside." I say as we come inside I close the door behind us. I sat him down on the couch and got out the aid-kit and took off his coat, shirt and roll up one leg of his pants to take care of the scar on his leg.
I quickly take out some rubbing alcohol and poured some on some cotton swabs and gently rubbed his shoulder injury with it to disinfect it. He hissed at the rubbing alcohol against his fresh wound. After I was done, I took a bandage and wrapped it around the wound several times, making sure it wasn't too tight, but wasn't too loose.
.
.
.
Time skip to when wilbur's wounds were all patched up!
.
.
.
"Wil I can't believe you did that for me.." I say as I cuddle up to his chest in our shared bed. "Mhm...." he responded half asleep as he pulled me closer to him and wrapped his legs around mine and gently squeezed my hips wich made my face turn a light red. "You shouldn't do that." I say as I start to doze off myself.

"Mhm..." wil responded, kissing my forehead goodnight.

HELP THIS TOOK ME SO FUCKING MUCH MOTIVATION TO FINISH BUT I FINALLY FINISHED IT!!

[1903 words <3]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417 10 1
i do not own this, all credits the the owner. if you're easily triggered, please don't read this. if you're not, hope you enjoy reading this!
2.1K 32 14
(I am not shipping the actual people, I am shipping their online personas) TRIGGER WARNINGS: Guns, Fire, Cussing, Passing out THIS IS ALL FLUFF, NO...
10.8K 202 46
REQUEST ARE OPEN Note: I am not pushing them to a relationship and tho I'm using real life names and stuff like meeting up, I'm not shipping real pe...