✧*̥˚ 𝗹𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗼𝘃�...

By loveyoulikelemons

┊ ┊ ⋆˚ "𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘵" ┊ ┊ ⋆˚ 𝖢𝗁𝗈𝗂 𝖲𝗈𝗈𝖻𝗂𝗇, 𝖺𝗇 𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗋 𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝗍𝗈𝗑𝗂... More

| 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲
| 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱
| 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂
| 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝘀𝗲
| 𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻
| 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗺𝗲 ●
| 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻
| 𝗶𝗺 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘁
| 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂
| 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 ●
| 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿
| 𝗯𝗲𝗼𝗺𝗯𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿
| 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿 𝗜𝗜
| 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆
| 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲
| 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗻𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮 (𝗺)
| 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗻 𝗲𝗻𝗱

| 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂

153 5 5
By loveyoulikelemons

Although he hated the idea of getting help with Beomgyu, he couldn't do anything else. He finally mustered the courage to even meet eyes with Beomgyu.

A long but warm night of restlessness of thinking what to do, had too much affect on Soobin's appearance he still looked as angelic as ever. As for his eyes, it was no secret that he cried; he hated it. There were crystallites of ruby stuck on the surrounding skin of his eyes, stalactites of opalite travelling down those pillow cheeks. His eyes were caves of beauties, that now began to tremble and shake vigorously due to emotion. Soobin was quick to wipe them, lazily applying concealer in attempt to hide the previous cries. He practiced an unsympathetic face because he just knew if he let his guard down around Beomgyu he would SHATTER into smithereens.

He stepped out of his room with caution, wondering if Aera was still home. Tip toeing his way to the couch where the latter resided, it felt creepy just glaring down at the sleeping boy. Soobin could feel that de trop ache in his chest, a guilty feeling. He shouldn't have yelled knowing Beomgyu was extorted into assisting Aera, the sick mention of his childhood being used against him never left his mind. Soon, the staring woke up Beomgyu, from his perspective Soobin looked like a cat when they just pierce your soul with their eyes. Beomgyu's eyes had slightly opened, he didn't seem fully awake maybe he is still mildly in his dream. "Beo-" Soobin could feel the soft pair of lips touch his, the unexpected reaction from his best friend only drove Beomgyu to go further; Soobin let go with a panic. Beomgyu sat up, face absolutely red, he had just realised what he had done. "Hyung? Are you awake? A-Are you okay? I'm sorry for yesterday please forgive m-" Soobin once again ignored anything Beomgyu said, leaning in further whilst on his knees like an animal, their lips touched again but yet again Soobin pulled away after dripping his tears on Beomgyu. "I- what just happened?" Soobin had questioned, more tears of oxalate slipping out vaguely tracing his puffy pillow lips.
"I'm sorry, I think I was still in my dream.."

And he was right.

What he had wished of doing for weeks, seemed so believably realistic only for it to end up a fantasy. It was starry-eyed of him to think that he would kiss his bestfriend after completely breaking him down, to think that he would have forgiven him that easily. It was stupid. Beomgyu has had enough of being just friends, although he had never thought that the one for him was Soobin, that moment where he questioned himself whether as his feelings towards Soobin were guilt or love, he had realised it was both. You can't possibly feel one emotion there's always one hiding, constantly nudging at you and then concealing itself. That's until you attend to it and force it out of you. Beomgyu had felt it wasn't enough. Some days where that agitating feeling wasn't brutal and cruel, he'd imagine a future with Soobin, he'd get more touchy and provide service. He would spend all day and night making sure he was laughing and smiling. He made sure to take pictures in his brain. The days where this feeling wasn't so nice, it prevented sleep and the appetite to eat decreased just a little bit. At times, Beomgyu would inquire if he was good enough or ideal enough for Soobin. If Soobin was even gay or interested in boys at all? If he even had a chance.

Tell him.
Tell him now or never.
He loves you too.
He does.
He would have left already.
Tell him.
Kiss him.
Hug him.
Do everything as long as you're official.

For once he had listened to those voices, a confession could help the situation at hand. If this goes well he could consider himself as the luckiest man in the world. That bunny of a man will finally belong to him. Bunny and Bear. Cute. Beomgyu had prized Soobin's joy so much that he had named and created types of smiles Soobin has done.

FULL ^
• teeth are fully shown
• lips fully outstretched

DIMPLE ^
• lips folding in
• dimples on show

SHY ^
• used in awkard situations
• looks so pretty
• almost seems as an attempt to laugh at a lame joke

SQUEEZE ^
• eyes aren't open
• like full smile
• will usually laugh during it

So you can tell he is OBSESSED, but it's reasonable.

Beomgyu runs, and I mean RUNS. He speeds his way to Soobin's room, not even caring to knock incase he was getting changed or asleep. When the door goes flying, creating a BANG (chan) when it hits the wall, Beomgyu can see a flower. A fragile scarlet flower, petals deteriorating every second possible. It was hurtful to see. He hoped this would be a positive situation, but then he remembered what he had done. The fragile flower did look up for the sun, only to see the same thunder bolt that destroyed him. Beomgyu now realised, this was guilt. It was guilt all along. He began to turn to exit, a sigh being the only form of communication as Soobin transferred his tears through electrical signals. (cant lie i waffled a bit there) He looked back to see Soobin once more; he was restored with hope with what he has seen Soobin do with his trembling hands. He pushed them out, like a hug without the other person. "Ki- Kiss, me." The words that Beomgyu thought were impossible, finally flowed out in the cutest way ever. Before he could follow the demand, he let out a squeal accompanied with many tears. He ran into Soobin's arms. If you could talk to him right now and ask him how that felt, he probably would have fainted. They were hugging at the moment, but cheeky Beomgyu over here, tripped Soobin over to fall onto the bed with a bounce. The way his fluffy light ginger-brown hair jumped along like a patch of cotton. Beomgyu couldn't hold back anymore, immediately joining their lips together. It was warm, but good. There was that gut feeling budging both of them, saying that this was wrong but they had already connected, if they had let go what difference would it make anyways? If it wasn't for Soobin pushing Beomgyu off of him, they would end up doing something else. Soobin was a good indicator for when to stop.

"Sorry, did I make you uncomfortable?"

"No it's just, I couldn't breathe hah. Oh, and Darla is on her way back from..work."

"Hyung. Let's take action. Be mine whilst we report to the police. Date me behind her back just like she did to you. I'm sure retribution feels better than fuc-"

"YAH BEOMGYU!! I GET IT- OKAY? I'M YOURS."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 3K 19
"𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖨 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝗒 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝗉𝖾𝗇." 𝘿𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙍: 𝖠𝗇𝗒 (𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗌𝗂𝖻𝗅𝖾) 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗅 𝖻𝖾𝗁𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗈𝗋𝗌 𝗈𝗋 𝖺𝗍𝗍𝗂...
16.8K 718 28
𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 .....𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'...
5.2K 357 37
𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 �...
3.1K 385 14
𝖬𝖨𝖫𝖲 | 𝖡𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝖥𝗂𝗏𝖾 ❝𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾'𝗌 𝖺 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖻𝖾𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀❞ 𝖨𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁, 𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗎𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾...