Ronny

By oliviaxxwrites

Perfect appearances, perfect grades, perfect manners. Anything less for Adelina Torres and her family kicks h... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Epilogue 1

Chapter 16

61K 1.5K 644
By oliviaxxwrites

Adelina Celine Torres

"I think I would cry if I had to cook for Gordon Ramsay" I tell Ronny as I watch him make me and him lunch.

I would offer to help, but I don't want to mess up his master cooking.

It has been a week since the incident with Mr. Edwards, and I have skipped his class all week to avoid facing him. I have also been avoiding even thinking of what happened, since you can't be upset about something if you don't think about it.

"I watched master chef a few months ago, and I whole heartedly believe I would completely lose in the first round. And there is this mean red headed woman who judges the food, ugh I would die if she yelled at me"

Gordon Ramsay would be terrifying to be screamed at by, but at least it's Gordon freaking Ramsay, versus the red headed woman who I don't even know her name, who is she to judge my bad food?

Good thing I am not on master chef.

"You should go on master chef" I suggest to Ronny when he sets down a plate of salmon and a salad. It smells amazing.

He just shakes his head, which is valid. He probably couldn't handle an angry Gordon either.

"Who even taught you to cook so good?" I ask as I eat the food. "My mom" He tells me, sitting beside me and eating his plate as well.

Awwww...we love a Mamas boy.

"Does she also live in California?" I ask, realizing I don't know much about Ronny or his family. He shakes his head, "She passed a while ago"

Oh.

Stupid Lina why do you have to bring up sensitive subjects all the time?

"Im sorry I--"

"It's ok, Adelina, just eat" He nods to my food, since I had put my fork down to talk. I nod and finish my plate, then we both clean up the dishes.

"What do you want to do?" I ask Ronny, since I have the whole day off from school and no plans. Ronny sits on his couch, shrugging. This dude.

"You suck at suggesting things to do" I scold him. I am about to suggest something when the front door opens and a bunch of people walk into the house. I can't see them yet since we are in the living room, but I can hear many voices and footsteps.

"Fucking Owen." Ronny mutters. The voices get louder until they reach the living room, and I see Owen, Mike, and a few other people I don't know. One of them I saw in the house the other day, but never met. There's also a girl with them with long black hair who is absolutely stunning and a man I have never seen.

"Hey Lina" Owen smiles to me, so does Mike. I wave, "Hi"

I turn back to Ronny who is glaring at his friends, "Relax, Aaron, we were just stopping by on our way to the beach" Mike tells him. I perk up at the mention of the beach, but act natural. I love the beach.

I haven't been in a while because of how busy school has kept me, but I used to go with Nick all the time.

"Why don't you join us Aaron?" The woman smiles to him. I look at Ronny, who looks annoyed, then looks at me almost like he is asking if I want to go. "If you want to" I say, since he didn't look too excited when he was asked.

"Ok" He says.

"By the way Lina this is Tony, Ben, and Natasha." Mike says. Tony is the one I saw before, Ben is new, and Natasha is new. I don't think she likes me, because she is giving me a nasty look right now.

"Nice to meet you guys" I smile and give a small wave, then feel incredibly stupid. I suck at meeting new people.

Tony just looks at me, Ben smiles and says hi, and Natasha takes out her phone and starts going on it. Ok then.

"I don't have a swimsuit" I turn and tell Ronny.

"Oh she's coming too?" Natasha looks up from her phone.

"What's your deal?" Owen says to her, looking just as annoyed as Ronny is. "Nothing" She mutters.

"I'm sure Natasha has an extra swimsuit right?" Ben asks Natasha, who's eyes widen, "I do, but I don't think they would fit her" She smirks and looks to me. I look to the floor, embarrassed.

"yeah only cause you have no ass" I hear Ronny mumble to her, making my eyes widen. He winks to me after seeing I heard him. Ahhhhhhhh.

He gets up, "Come" He tells me. I stand and follow him upstairs where he leads me to a bedroom, not his but one on the other side of the house. It is more girly, and has pictures of a gorgeous girl who looks to be my age in it. "My sister" He says, opening the closet.

"pick a swimsuit"

I look to him, "Are you sure she's ok with this?" I ask, not wanting to intrude anyones space. "Yeah" He says, which is not very convincing, but he just looks at me until I walk in. "I'm changing, I will be right back" He tells me, leaving.

I search through the closet until I find a plain black swimsuit that is the least revealing. It goes a little low in the chest and is a little too cheeky in the butt, but it will have to work.

I slip it on then put back on my t-shirt and shorts, then run my fingers through my hair before tying it into a low bun.  I shouldn't have eaten such a big meal before the beach, now I feel extremely bloated.

By the time I am ready Ronny is back, so we head back downstairs together. I hear Natasha talking, but the second we walk in the room she stops what she was saying. "You ready?" Owen asks. "yep" I say, and we all leave and go to the driveway.

"We can't all fit in one car" Natasha says after everyone had got in besides Ronny and herself. She looks to Ronny and bats her eyelashes. Does she like him?

"I'm taking Adelina" Ronny says, stepping towards the car and offering me his hand to help me get out from the back seat.

I take it and climb out, feeling a little bad that Ronny straight up rejected Natasha's flirting to get in the same car with him. Feeling a little bad, but not bad enough to let her go alone with Ronny.

Sister needs to back off.

Just kidding, me and Ronny are just friends.

When Ronny and I are alone in his car, I immediately hook my phone up to aux and play music. I am the best aux person in the universe. Only with Ronny though because I know he doesn't care for music and has no objections to what I play. With a group of people, I hate aux: that's so much pressure.

"I think she likes you" I say when he starts driving. "Natasha?" He responds. I nod, "Yep"

He doesn't say anything for a little while, "Not my type" He finally says, and for some reason I feel a small bit of relief. How is she not his type?

She was wearing a bikini top and jean shorts, showing off her tiny waist and perfect body. Her dark hair looked gorgeous with her green eyes, and she carried herself so confidently.

"What is your type?" I ask.

Oh my gosh I really need to learn to stop talking every time a sentence forms in my head.

Ronny raises an eyebrow at this, "Blonde, brown eyes, maybe some freckles" He says, his eyes still on the road. I feel a blush creep onto my cheeks at his words, then want to smack myself. Is he talking about me? No way we are friends...maybe there is another girl who fits that description he likes?

We arrive at the beach and park, "Don't think you have to be nice to them" Ronny tells me, "They can be assholes"

My eyes widen, "They're your friends"

He shrugs, "Some of them"

Tea?

No--one thing about Ronny is that he is not a tea spiller. I have to like beg him for any drama or anything.

"Don't worry Ronny, if anyone is mean to you I will personally beat them up" I smile and pat his arm that is resting on the center console. He just gives me a look, "Ok Adelina, you do that" He says, almost like he doesn't think I can beat someone up.

Truth be told, I doubt I can, but I think I could for the right reasons. Like magic powers that kick in when I need them.

I get out of the car and smile when I am met with a cool breeze and a beaming sun. The weather is perfect. I look to the beach, which is thankfully not too crowded. I spot Owen's car parked a few spots over, and wave to them.

I get my beach bag from the back seat then me and Ronny meet everyone where they had just started setting up on the sand. We lay out our towels and stuff, and I put on my sunscreen. No sun burn for me.

All the guys take off their shirts and I have never ever been surrounded by more six packs in my life.  Choosing to ignore my insecurities, I also undress to finish putting on my sunscreen on my body.

I am so so so very thankful I shaved last night.

After I put on all my sunscreen, I feel Natasha looking at me so I smile, "Would you like some?" I offer her, she just rolls her eyes.

I turn to Ronny, who is next to me, and offer him some. He shakes his head, making me frown. "When you are completely toasted, don't come crying to me" I tell him. He rolls his eyes, taking the bottle from my hand and applying some.

As he should.

Sun burns are no joke, once I fell asleep outside and woke up bright red and could barely walk for the next week.

"I need some too Lina" Tony smirks, "Can you help me rub it on my back?"

"Of course!" I say, knowing how hard it can be to cover yourself in sunscreen without help. "No" Ronny intervenes before I can help. "Why--

Before I can question this, Ronny takes my hand and starts walking me towards the water. "Swimming?" I question, feeling bad for just leaving the group. He nods, "Tony needed help" I push.

Ronny rolls his eyes, "He's fine"

I frown but keep walking with ronny until we reach the ice cold water. I flinch back when my toes hit it, "Holy cheese balls that is freezing" I say extremely fast from surprise at how cold it is.

Cue a weird look from Ronny.

"It's fine" Ronny walks in without flinching. I follow him, trying my best to not react to the coldness. When we get deep enough I start to get used to it, then dive in completely to get my hair wet. "Look I can body surf insanely good" I tell him, then demonstrate.

He looks unimpressed, so I splash him. "Fuck--Addie stop that" He hisses afterwards.

Addie...awwwwww.

I am about to talk when a wave comes crashing down from behind me, completely taking me out. Afterwards I come up coughing and see Aaron freaking laughing. "Why didn't you warn me jerk! Stop laughing" I scold him.

I see a wave coming and jump at him, shoving him backwards into it. This backfires when he holds on to me, sending us both into it. When we come to the surface, I am about to smack him for dragging me down when he freaking wraps his arms around my waist then body slams me into the water.

"You've done it now" I growl at him, running and lunging at him to try and dunk his head under water. I put my hands on his shoulders and jump up on him to push him downwards, which just makes me push myself up instead. I hold for a few seconds then drop, out of breath. "Dude what the heck"

My arms are still on his shoulders and I feel his gaze travel down my body, and me being so close to him makes him very able to see everything through the clear water.

"Hey eyes up here" I say, regretting it when his piercing eyes meet mine and stare into my soul.

He leans closer to me, right by my ear, and I feel my heartbeat start to pick up. "Do you know how beautiful you are?" He says to me, my eyes widening.

"I um-- I don't...." I trail off, unsure what to say.

His hands slither around my waist, causing my breathing to halt, "So fucking innocent" He mumbles, pulling away from me and just smirking at me. I cross my arms over my chest, "I'm not innocent" I state.

He raises an eyebrow at this, "Oh right, you read porn" He teases, making me make a fake offended face.

"That was one time" I say. He just laughs, "Don't worry sweetheart, you don't have to defend yourself to me" He smirks. Ugh.

I splash him once more, "Stop it"

"Stop what?"

Causing me to feel so darn weird.

Being so attractive.

Making me have a crush on you.

"Nothing" I say. He raises an eyebrow and creeps closer to me, "Nothing?"

I nod, and he attacks me, his hands tickling my stomach making me burst out laughing and wiggling to get him to stop. "Ronny no!" I squirm in his arms, dying from laughing so hard.

2312 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 2.2K 62
#1 IN #MAFIADON - 7/4/24 #2 IN #BOARDING SCHOOL - 21/12/23 #2 IN #ENEMY - 21/4/24 #4 IN #TEEN - 15/4/24 #6 IN #BADBOY - 16/1/24 ... "Say you hate me...
650K 16.6K 46
Verena Amaryllis runs away from a marriage proposal and travels to a different state. However, not a day later, she ends up in the wrong place at the...
3.6M 108K 52
Julius Santo was a name that had every human's skin crawling. Most people know of him due to the lethal Mafia he leads, his silver eyes that have wat...
1M 21.3K 55
GUYS THIS WAS MY VERY FIRST WORK AND YOU MIGHT FIND THIS ONE EXTREMELY CRING. SO PLEASE DONT ATTACK ME!!!! "now , whose the prettiest baby in the wor...