Too Much

By Kiayla835

"Why can't you just love me!" Zia said crying while hugging Taurus' "Imma hood nigga baby, ion love easily! T... More

๐šƒ๐š˜๐š˜ ๐™ผ๐šž๐šŒ๐š‘ โ™ก
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š™๐š’ฬ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š˜ ๐Ÿท โ™ก
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š™๐š’ฬ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š˜ ๐Ÿธ โ™ก
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š™๐š’ฬ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š˜ ๐Ÿน โ™ก
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š™๐š’ฬ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š˜ ๐Ÿบ โ™ก
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š™๐š’ฬ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š˜ ๐Ÿป โ™ก
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š™๐š’ฬ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š˜ ๐Ÿผ โ™ก
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š™๐š’ฬ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š˜ ๐Ÿฝ โ™ก
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š™๐š’ฬ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š˜ ๐Ÿพ โ™ก
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š™๐š’ฬ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š˜ ๐Ÿซ โ™ก
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š™๐š’ฬ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š˜ ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฃ โ™ก
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š™๐š’ฬ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š˜ ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿค โ™ก
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š™๐š’ฬ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š˜ ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ โ™ก
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š™๐š’ฬ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š˜ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ โ™ก
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š™๐š’ฬ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š˜ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿป โ™ก
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š™๐š’ฬ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š˜ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ โ™ก
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š™๐š’ฬ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š˜ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ โ™ก
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š™๐š’ฬ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š˜ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ โ™ก
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š™๐š’ฬ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š˜ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ โ™ก
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š™๐š’ฬ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š˜ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ โ™ก
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š™๐š’ฬ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š˜ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท โ™ก
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š™๐š’ฬ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š˜ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ โ™ก
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š™๐š’ฬ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š˜ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน โ™ก
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š™๐š’ฬ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š˜ โ™ก ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿบ
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š™๐š’ฬ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š˜ โ™ก ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿป
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š™๐š’ฬ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š˜ โ™ก ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿผ
โš ๏ธโš ๏ธโš ๏ธ

๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š™๐š’ฬ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š˜ ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿข โ™ก

1.2K 31 3
By Kiayla835

Dezia Nessa Williams
11:30 Am / June 4th
San Francisco, California
Miami Florida

"YOU KNOW IM BETTER SO YOU DID BETTERRR! Zay screamed while walking in the living room where everybody was at'

"Boy shut up with allat yelling! Kali said and everybody laughed and he mugged her, "So what's the move todayyy? Terry asked as he was all up in his phone'

"It don't matter to me! I said and I got on my phone and got on instagram'

Prettyy_Kyra

Swipe

Liked by S.N.M_Shoota and 3,379 others
Prettyy_Kyra Pretty Gyal💚🩷

S.N.M_Shoota: Bae ahh😘
🔂 my luv😘

TheRealZiaa: Pretty gyalll🥰
🔂 vv Bestiee😍

ItsssKalii: 🥵
🔂 🥵🥵🥵

ItsssKalii

Swipe

Liked by _ShiestyZay and 1,308 others
ItsssKalii His Prettiest Problem😇

_ShiestyZay: Wife😫
🔂😘

TheRealZiaa: friennn😝
🔂 🩷

'I got off of instagram and walked to my room, I saw Taurus laying down on his phone and I decided to go over and mess with him'

"What you doinggg? I asked sitting beside me and he got off his phone and pulled me on top of him, "Jus chillin lil baby! He replied licking his lips and staring at me'

"YOOOO WE FINNA GO WALK AROUND! Terry shouted bussing into the room and walking back out, I rolled my eyes and I got off of Taurus but not before I got pulled back down'

"Whaa? I asked mugging him and he mugged me back, "What you forgetting? He asked and I rolled my eyes and smiled'

'I bent down and pecked his lips and I pulled away, he grabbed my chin and pulled me down and we started tongue kissing, I let out a soft moan and I pulled back'

*1 hour*

'Everybody was just walking around and eating or drinking and trying new things, some boy had invited us to a penthouse party later on so that's the move'

'we we're all sitting down at a bench and there were a bunch of girl that walked up to us, "Uhm hey I know this is kind of weird but I was going to ask could I take a picture with you? One of the girls asked me'

"Sure!! I said getting up and I took pictures with the girl and sat back down, "It's some bad bitches out here! Terry said looking at girls walk past us!

"Terry shut up! Kyra said and Terry mugged her and flipped her off, "Aye I'm finna run to the bathroom real quick! Shoota said and Kyra eyed him and he walked off'

"Aye Zia! I heard and I looked up seeing Taurus looking at me, "Wsp? I asked and he took a sip from his drink, "Lemme take you somewhere later on? He said and I smiled'

"Ok that's fine! I playfully rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out and he laughed, "Aye Ian gon lie I'm sleepy! Zay said yawning'

"Nawl frl! I said agreeing with him, "y'all trynna go to the bnb until the party tonight? Kyra asked and everybody nodded'

"Where the fuck is Shoota? Kyra asked irritated as she was calling him and he wasn't picking up, "Just check the bathroom! Kali said as everybody started walking towards the nearest bathroom'

"SHOOTA!!! Kyra yelled knocking on the men's porter potty, we waited for about 2 minutes and nobody walked out and we started looking around'

'Everybody was walking down the side walk when I spotted Shoota but he wasn't alone he was in some girls face, "Oh shii- Terry said before Kyra stormed over there....

*8 hours*

"Zia you almost ready? I looked over to the door seeing Kyra standing there and I nodded my head and she walked out'

'Everything has just been a little rough these past hours because the girl Shoota was talking to was his ex fling and Kyra got upset and they fought and so on'

"Cmon y'all so we can go! Terry said walking to the SUV and everybody got in and we headed to the party'

*30 mins*

'We walked into the penthouse and that junt was packed! "Damn it's hella people innis bitch! Taurus said walking in scanning the room'

"OMGGG ITS REALLY YOU CAN I TAKE A PICTURE WITH YOU? Some girl ran up on me screaming I saw another girl coming behind her and she looked irritated'

"Yea sure girlyyy! I said smiling at her and we took a picture, "Make sure you @ me in the post! I said and she nodded her head and I looked at her friend and she was staring Taurus down and I rolled my eyes and walked to him'

"You good want anything to drink? I asked and he licked his lips, "Naw mama I'm good! He said bending down and pecking my lips and I looked around to see ole girl gone'

'Time had passed and everybody was doing their own thing, Kali, Kyra, and I were in the kitchen and we were taking shots'

"YALL IM TO MF LIT INNIS BITCHHHH!!! Kali slurred drunk, her ass took hella shots to the head while I just took a couple and Kyra was on her way to state Kali was at'

"Y'all off yall asses!!! I said as a twerk song came on and before I knew it ass was being thrown everywhere, I started hyping Kyra and Kali up as they twerked, "BITCH BEND THE FUCK OVER AND THROW SOME ASS! Kali yelled at me and I did as told and started twerking'

'I might be little but this ass do jiggle simple!!! I was twerking fa good lil minute and I got up and I went to take another shot and post a video'

TheRealZiaa                              12 Secs

(Use your imagination)

' I looked up from my phone and Kyra and Kali came by me, "let's go see where the boys at! Kali said and we walked to the living room scanning the room for the boys'

"BITCH WTH- Kali yelled and I looked over and saw some bitch twerking on Taurus and some bitches all over Zay, Terry, and Shoota.......

"COME ON ZIA LET HIS HAIR GO! Kyra yelled while I was Yanking on Tauruses hair, all I remember was getting pissed at how nonchalant he was acting towards me about the bitch twerking on him so I stole off him'

"ON EVERYTHING BITCH IMMA KILL YOU, DUMB ASS UGLY ASS THOT ASS BITCH! Taurus yelled as I let his hair go and kicked his ass in the mouth'

"FUCK YOU, YOU A TRIFLIN NASTY ASS NIGGA DIRTY DICK ASS! I yelled back before I pulled out the party and I walked outside and called an Uber!

"Bro why the fuck would he do this shit to us!!! Kali said crying as and me and Kyra went to hug her, "he was literally the first boy I every took serious, like he was my first and everything! She said crying even harder'

"It's going to be ok, he ugly anyways! I said and we all started laughing, the Uber arrived and we got in and the Uber drove us back to the bnb'

*45 mins*

'I had just got done packing all my stuff up and I booked me a flight back home and so did Kali and Kyra, I walked outside of the room with my stuff and I called an Uber'

'Kyra had all her stuff and so did Kali, the Uber finally got here and walked down and put our stuff up and got in and headed towards the airport'

VOTEEEE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465K 12.8K 40
"she tell me fuck you I hate you then I love you"
2.1M 92K 42
"๐˜พ'๐™ข๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š๐™จ๐™จ" ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ "๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๏ฟฝ...
19K 1.2K 8
"ษช แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แดกแด€ษดษดแด€ ษขแด‡แด› แด„สŸแด๊œฑแด‡ แด›แด สแดแดœ." - แด…ส€แด‡แด‡แดขส
1.2M 42.7K 48
"Know it's hard to trust but we've been through to much shit, we can't give up." Risk It All On Love.