𝐒𝐔𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃...

By hazzawckd

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝐒𝐔𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐒 # 🕸🪢🔭 -', ༄ ❪ 𝚂𝙿𝙸𝙳𝙴𝚁-𝙼𝙰𝙽 : 𝙰𝙲𝚁𝙾𝚂𝚂 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝙿𝙸𝙳𝙴... More

› 🕸️ 🪢 𝐒𝐔𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐒 ! ↴
𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐒 𝐆𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐘 ...
ACT ONE ▬▬ fate's awakening
01. Normal Night's..
02. Rescuing Him..
03. Awakening Slumber..
04. Fight Or Flight..
05. Laughs And Talks..
06. Training Desires..
07. Jobs Switched..
08. Morning Web..
09. Bittersweet Feelings..
ACT TWO ▬▬ suspicious minds
10. Echoes Of Voices..
011. Seeing Pain..
013. Emma Knows Best..
014. Unexpected Visit..
015. Heated Moments..
16. Spot Declares War..
017. The Spider Society..
018. Canon Events..
019. Fleeing Spider Society..
020. Miguel's Big Secret..
021. Betrayal Hits Her...
022. Leaving Miguel Behind...
023. Red Venom's Doomsday...

012. The Spot Fight..

6.9K 318 316
By hazzawckd

Brooklyn, Earth-1610.
chap 12. the spot !

Near the end of the Spider-Verse HQ in Nueva New York, tucked away in a secluded corner lies a mysterious and intriguing space, known as Miguel's base of operations. The massive room was barely lit up, with only traces of light emanating from the machines located on his high platform above in the air.

The air felt heavy, carrying an aura of anticipating and secrecy, that matched how he was currently working with the many computer screens in front. Dressed in a tight, white jumpsuit that had his Spider suit under, his full attention was on the constant moving video's on the screens.

Once he was down with a few, he swiped them away with a flick on his fingers, and brought up more information to do with anomalies or the multiverse. His eyes would sometimes glance at one specific screen he had up on top of everything, and saw two familiar figures of whom meant the world and more to him.

Miguel's hand went to reach out and tap on the paused videos, but stopped mid way with a conflicted expression, and sighed sadly to himself. Closing his red eyes for a second, the male tried to recollect himself to focus on the task at hand.

He couldn't avoid to lose focus now, and let his mind slip back into what it once was. There was no more fun, and sarcastic Miguel he was showed (Y/N), no that verson of him had to be let go. In order to save everyone, save her from the massive threat building up, he wouldn't allow himself to slip up again like he did before.

Opening up his eyes again, Miguel's normal cold and neutral expression was back to facade, and without thinking twice swipes away those videos he wanted to desperately to play. However, before he actually could do such thing, something rather someone had pushed the files back directly in his view.

"What-" He snapped his head left quickly, a scowl over his forehead as he spotted Lyla, the one who had stopped him from getting rid of those files, "Why did you do that?!"

Lyla appeared in front of him now, and crossed her AI arms over her hologram chest, "You think I'd let you throw that away?" She questioned strongly, "I know how much (Y/N) means to you, Miguel."

Their was an almost immediate shift in the atmosphere hearing her name fly out of Lyla's mouth. Miguel's nose flared a little bit, and scrunched his knuckles up by his sides, "I can't let her get in the way of this, not again. Not after finding out that-" He didn't finish his sentence, as his words got caught in his throat.

"She won't, you know that." Lyla told him with a knowing look, and uncrossed her arms over her chest to sit mid air, "If she's anything like that one, then you have nothing to fear."

He shakes his head at her words, and turns his broad back away from the AI, glancing down at the familiar red bracelet tucked under his wristband, "That's what scares me, because she's exactly like her."

Lyla sighs heavily hearing this, and goes to appear on his left shoulder this time, sunglasses down on the bridge of her nose, "Just go see (Y/N), Miguel. If you talk to her, tell her what's going on," She makes a hologram form on the other girls smiling face appear in front of his eyes, "then maybe she might understand. You gotta try at least."

Miguel bites his bottom lip seeing (Y/N)'s smiling face, and felt his heart ache remembering the last time they saw each other, which was the opposite of that. He knew she was taking this separation not well, and nor was he though. She had evert right to be upset at him also, as he did up and leave without any solid goodbye or explanation.

He waves away the hologram with his hands, and runs his shaking fingers through his messy locks, "I can't. I can't go see her," He repeated the lines from before, voice low and hoarse, "No matter how much, how badly I want too, I need to focus on saving the multiverse, Lyla."

"Then make her join this, ask her." Lyla interrupted his speech quickly, and moved her hologram form to stand in his clouded eye sight, "Jessica, and Peter are on board with that, and so are Gwen and Hobie. So, why not you?"

Miguel's head shot to her fast, and glared at her hologram form dangerously, "No, absolutely not." He gritted out through a clenched jaw, "How many times to I have to repeat myself? Her joining is out of the question."

"(Y/N) seems like the type of person who would understand, Miguel." Another familiar voice speaks up from behind them, and they turned to see a pregnant Jessica standing there with a soft frown, "You just gotta stop acting like a jerk, and go talk with her."

His glaring eyes just became deadlier, and more intense it as Lyla and Jessica sharing a small look of concern, "None of that matters, right now." He tells them surprisingly calm, yet his expression showed otherwise to them, "Red venom will understand, she already has seen the type of guy I am."

Jessica shakes her head with a defeated sigh, and walks up to his tensed figure, placing a comforting hand on his shoulder, "She's upset with you Miguel, probably even hates you right now. You really want her feeling that way?"

Miguel knew the consequences of messing around with the multiverse, he had the luxury of the pain experiencing it first hand months ago. And ever since then, he promised himself to never involve the woman whom he held dearest to his heart. No matter how much this both physical, and mentally destroyed him, he would endure her hating him for the sake of her safety.

Yet despite that, he always wondered how someone like him was blessed enough, to have been giving the chance to meet someone like (Y/N). He was reminded by her kindness everyday by the red bracelet he kept close to him at all times.

He missed her so god damn much it agonised him. His heart, once filled with love and joy, now aches with the absence of what once was.

"Then so be it." Miguel muttered with a rasp, and pushed the hand off his shoulders, as he turned back around to his computers many yellow screens, pulling up the one monitoring her, "She's something important I have to protect, with my life if I have to."

Lyla and Jessica share a look once again, both knowing there was no stopping nor convincing this male to stop what he was doing, what he was about to committee.

The girls weren't stupid, they both knew Miguel was hurting badly inside with how he treated, and was going about excluding (Y/N). Yet, not like they didn't blame him from doing so, not after what happened months ago with his mistake that costed him everything.

"And to accomplish that goal, I will fight even if I have to turn everyone against me!"

.....

Brooklyn's streets bustle with activity as pedestrians traverse the sideways, cars navigate the roadways like normal, and cyclists whiz by like a flash of light as they pas the people walking. Inside one of the many shops in the city, which was called DELI and GROCERY, (Y/N) was inside the shop hiding away in the aisle, having already sensed the incoming threat peeking inside, which surprised her greatly.

The last time she ever saw.. him, her Spider powers and senses have been evolving, and fast. She didn't know why or how this was the case, but then again, her childhood trauma might be the reason behind it.

She had her Spider suit on, as she was turned invisble and stuck to one of the walls near the chips inside the shop. She wanted to by some food for her, and Emma as a thank you, but plans turned different when her Spider senses went off. Which made her text Miles straight away to come over.

The Spot was dressed in a blue coat, a brown round hat on his head and wore green sunglasses over his... face? He peeked through the window inside the shop, and decided to go inside it, "'Scuse me, do you have, uh, an ATM Machine?"

The store owner yawed behind the counter, his back faced the villain as he pointed a thumb over his shoulder, "Yeah, around here in the back." He answered, an Jamaican accent heavy.

"Preferably not chained to the wall...?" Spot mumbled to himself in thought, causing the owner to turn towards him with a questionable face, "Uh, nothing!"

Spot walks down the aisle passing where Red Venom was watching and waiting, and he readjusted his glasses once he got to the ATM, "This should be simple enough. Just make a hole, grab the money." He picked up one of his black holes off his white skin, and placed it in front of the machine, but it ended up grabbing something inside the shop instead, "Oh! That's not right"

He went to try again this time, and pushed his hand into to reach for the cash, but it didn't work once more, "Just get the- Ugh, gimme your money!" He awkwardly tried fishing around for it, and struggled big time, "Where are you, money? Where are you? C'mere--! Wait--!"

Spot ended up dropping half of the ATM outside on a pathway, and a businessman ended up tripping over it with an exclaim, "Hey, who left this ATM on the sidewalk?!"

The shop owner heard the yell from outside, and looked back to Spot, jaw dropping seeing him trying to shove the ATM through his black hole in the floor, "Yo, what you doin' back there, man?"

"Nothing, everthing is-" Spot was now jumping onto the ATM trying to push it through, but the machine was stuck and didn't see the owner coming up with a bat, "everything's cool, man! All good! Just forgot my pin number!"

The shop owner swinged his bat down onto Spot, making him dodge with a yelp, "Get yourself out of here!"

"Ah! No! Sir, please!" Spot was running into the store shelves, as he tried to flea the shop owners bat, and tripped onto his butt, "Just let me rob you!"

The owner just raises his bat up in a threat, and tries to aim at hit as Spot wriggles back away from it, "I'm going to rob your face!"

Red Venom chuckles to herself hearing this entire interchange, and moves position to near the microwave, as she had spotted Miles taking some food, him now inside the shop with her.

"Whoa! There's no reason to bring wood into this!" Spot talks nervously, and gets back up from the floor, still dodging the bat being swinged at him, "I've never robbed anyone before, please don't make this a bad experience for me!"

"Bad experience?" The owner exclaims incredulously, ripping Spot's hands off his bat that he ended up grabbing, and chased after his figure again, "I'm trying to run a business here!"

Spot goes to take a can of food off the shelf, but ended up tripping over again, "I HAVE THIS WHOLE--" He appeared back behind the owner, and out of a black hole, "Oh, wow. Is this curry powder?" He questioned curiously, picking up the said object, "Well, see, I'm a scientist. Or, I was-- I am."

"Get out of here!" The owner demanded over his speech, and aims another hit with his bat at Spots face, who moved and tried to move back away.

"I... anyway. you heard of Alchemax? I used to-- I used to work there. I was actually considered handsome by scientist standards." Spot starts to rant about some of his story, while running around the store trying to avoid the hits, and would always fall into a shelf doing so, "I had a little accident! AAH! Now look at me!"

Red Venom caught all the falling objects in her hands, or webs quickly watching all this happen silently, and placed them back where they belonged. She felt a tap on her shoulder, and now turned visible seeing Miles there, mask half up smiling at her, while eating a beef patty.

The shop owner's bat had been sucked up into a black hole, and he exclaimed in shock feeling it there no more. Though, another hole popped up and his bat flew back into his face, hitting him hard, "Oof!"

"I'm so sorry!" Spot frantically apologises with squeak, trying to pull his leg free from the shelf, "First of all, I'm not even robbing you, I mean this ATM machine doesn't even belong to you, right?" He questioned, and got free from the shelf to grab the machine again, "This belongs to the bank! They're the real criminals!"

"You're the real criminal! You're robbing me!" The store owner yelled from half inside a black hole, him now stuck in the floor, unable to do anything right now.

Spot grunted as he pushed the ATM up, and started to slide to across the shiny floor, "Y'know, I can't really get a job anywhere anymore, being like this, so I've turned to a life of crime. I'm having trouble finding.... Ah!"

"Why do people say 'ATM machine'?" Mile asked over Spot's rant, making himself be seen as he hanged upside down, and had food in his hand. Red Venom was next to him, arms crossed over her chest and stood on the floor instead.

"Huh?! Who said that?" Spot pondered out loud, staring to look around for the voice as he stopped pushing the machine.

"The M stands for 'machine'." Miles continued on, handing his sister some of the food in his hand as it spilled out a little bit.

"Spider people- aahh!" Spot shouted startled, and fell into his own black hole through the floor, and the siblings saw him appear through another one from the ceiling, landing roughly on shelfs with groans.

Miles flips back down to touch the ground beside his sister, and turns back to the shop keeper, "Hey, Lenny. How much do I owe you for this beef patty, man?"

"Spidey, Red, if you catch him, it's on the house, brother." He replies to the younger male, still trying to break free from the black hole.

Red Venom pushed Spot through the hole he was half stuck in, and made him end up in the second aisle from them. The duo walked around to it, and stood near the moving around Spot, "So, erh, are you like a cow, or a dalmatian?" She questioned with raised eyebrows, mask following the movement.

"I am.." He went to build up the suspense, and did a pose as he pulled off his hat on his head, "The Spot."

Miles instantly started to laugh at his response, gaining a look from his sister, and a arm wack with her knuckles, though he continued to chuckle amused.

Spot leant his elbow against the shelf, and placed his other hand on his hip, "We meet again, Red Venom." His voice was dangerous, but the way bread stared falling out of his stomach ruined his threatening aura.

She would of been curious, and alarmed at how he said that to her, though hearing Miles' even louder laughter at the bread, made her start to chuckle also, and placed her suited hand up against her mouth.

"Oh, that's funny to you guys?" Spot asked sarcastically, quickly growing annoyed by their laughter at him, and crossed his feet on the floor.

Miles quickly raised his hands up in surrender, while his sister shook her head smiling, "Of course not. No." His masked eyes scan up and down Spot's body, "So, is that a costume?"

"Unfortunately for all three of us, this is skin." He answered with a sigh, and picked up some of the skin in between his fingers.

Miles cringed a little bit, and gave the rest of the beef patty to Red Venom, who happily took it to eat, "Oh, dang."

Spot let go of his skin, and that serious aura was back again, "You see.." He tilted his head, and turned his attention to a eating Red Venom, "I'm from your past. One year ago, and many, many years-"

The siblings phones suddenly go off mid of his speech, "Hold on for a sec-" She says through a mouth full of food, and goes to pull out her phone. She almost chokes on that food spotting a message from her father, asking where Miles was, "Oh, mierda. Your interview-" She looks back up to her brother, seeing him checking his phone also with a similar one.

"Well, this has been fun, um-"

"Who are you talking to?" Spot cut off Miles' words mid way, and questioned curiously watching them on their phones.

"But we really gotta wrap this up-"

"No, no, no! No, go ahead, take your calls." Spot yelps when both Spiders went to aim webs at his body, which caused him to fall into a hole, and send the hits back at them.

Red Venom exclaimed in alarm when her web backfired into her face, and it made her trip and fall into Miles', who was having the same problem as her, "This job is so dumb sometimes!" Her groan was muffled by the web, and they eventually had made it outside of the shop, pulling free from their webs.

"Okay, let's do this one last time. My name is (Y/N) Morales. I was bitten by a radioactive Spider, along with my DNA being spliced with a Spiders. And for as long as I can remember, I've been Brooklyn's Spider-ling with Miles. And things are.... so great..."

Red Venom appears through one of Spot's holes in the middle of the road along with a taxi, and she yelled out when she landed back first into a hot dog stand.

Behind her Spot was cheering mid air as he avoided Miles trying to catch him, and she webbed herself into the air seeing the taxi going to hit some people. Acting quickly, she infused her webs with red venom, and shot many thick webs behind the taxi, creating a soft landing zone for it.

The people around screamed out in shock at the collision, and fell onto the butts watching Red Venom flip onto the car with Miles right now to her. Sharing a nod between each other, they swing after Spot and each tackle him from both sides.

"Can't you just act like a regular supervillain so we can catch you?" Miles complained through a yell, them struggling with Spot who was constantly moving, and switching places with them through black holes.

"Miles helped me finalise my suit design. This one is wayyy better then the first, I'll tell you that. I even added something to make me glide, I don't use it though... 'Cause it reminds me-"

Miguel was trying to test out the suit she just fixed up for him, and he jumped off the roof with a great stride. However, he ended up face planting on the wall when the gliders weren't working, causing her to break out into laughter.

"Yeah... well I shouldn't care about that anymore. I've started to spice things up with my venom power now, and figured out something."

(Y/N) was on her roof in the middle of the night, in her training clothes and hair up out of her face. She pressed her hands against her chest, and went to focus on bringing the venom to her fingertips. Soon after, a small red glow came from them, and it zapped her, making her body freak from the electricity.

"Still a work in progress though... yikes."

She was sat in her bedroom in her sheets, cuddled up to Elvis who was fast asleep, while she was drawing inside her book quietly. Many pages were filled up of Miguel, and only him. Different designs of his suit, poses of him, and him with her cat and her. It both sadden her and made her happy.

"I know what you're thinking... but I can't help it. Drawing is my only way to process these emotions.. even if it pains me of what I don't have. I don't dwell on it though, shouldn't have to."

"You're looking at your texts?" Spot asked i'm bafflement to the Spider duo, who were all now on a train fighting, "You understand this is the fight of our lives, right?"

Red Venom was typing back to Emma who was asking how she was, and also one to her father who was misspelling in his rage, "Yes, sorry, sorry." She grimaced, dodging the punches thrown at her by Spot without looking his way.

"Jus- just a second, man." Miles tells him sheepishly, causing Spot to exclaim annoyed and raise his arms out, waiting for them to finish their typing.

Spot goes to attack them with hits, but the duo easily dodge without glancing up, and switch positions from time to time, "You two turn off your phone at a movie theater, but you don't turn it off when you're fighting me?"

Once they were done with their final message, Red Venom placed her phone away, and smirked at Spot, her fangs appearing a little now. She moves fluently, and aims a web at a trash can passing by them, flying it directly into Spot's face, and sent him off the train into the ground, roughly.

Spot ends up taking out some chairs in his fall, and groans loudly at the hit, "Argh, my nose!" He whines, while holding onto the sore place.

Red Venoms comes up to him with a wince, and squats down to his level with Miles behind her, "So sorry. My partner here, really needs to be somewhere."

"Sike." Spot makes a black hole appear underneath them, and they both fall into it with yells of panic. Their phone slipped from their holds, making them quickly grab onto them mid air.

Miles shot a web through the hole they popped back out of, and brought down Spot with them who was playing chest, "I think this is going great!" He happily admits, while falling down onto railings, and ends up back into a hole, the siblings getting dragged into it as well.

Inside the interview room of the school, Jeff and Rio were waiting for Miles, and any news from their daughter about where he was. Behind them outside the window, the holes appeared, and out came Spot, Red Venom and Miles all attached as one, and then fell back into the other hole.

Red Venom groans and gets the air knocked out of her when Miles landed on top her of. They had somehow fallen into a carwash with a goose beside them squawking, and the carwash suddenly turns on, making the fight even more annoying.

"We're figuring it out! We're finding our rhythm!" Spot began to explain to them, until his voice was cut off by his gurgling because of the water and bubbles.

Screams eruoated out of their mouths when they were taken somewhere else through the holes, and the trio landed into Foam Party, the bubbles and water following them.

"I've been waiting for this moment for a really long time, so-" Spot was getting up the best he could with the slippery floor, and yelped when the goose was attacking him now, "Hey, where'd the goose come from?"

Watching from the sidelines, two kids were wearing masks. The girl had Red Venoms one on smiling happily seeing her hero fighting, while her brother deadpanned at the struggling Miles, and took his mask off, "I don't think I want this costume anymore."

Red Venom was pulling herself up by the table, trying to keep her feet steady as every time she tried, she would slip and fall onto the bubbly floor. Her mask was a bit off centre once she stood up straight with a huff, and turned a little to spot the girl wearing her costume.

She grinned at the little girl kindly, and almost slipped onto her ass with a yelp which caused the child to giggle amused. Red Venom got her baring's, and shot two webs at Spot, pulling herself over to him with Miles under her arm.

Though when they had caught him, Spot made another hole appear underneath them, and they were transported into another area. The siblings both kicked Spot with one suited foot, sending him flying out of the hole first, and landed onto a roof back first.

"At the end of the day,"

When Spot tried to escape over the roof's edge, Red Venom aimed a red aura filled web at his back, and yanked him back in front of them. Spot made his black spots appear into the air, and went to aim punches at the siblings.

Each time he went to hit them, they just dodged with their Spider senses coming alive, and avoided every single one, "I got you right where I-"

Red Venom cut Spot's villain speech, as she had easily caught his fist in her palm with a yawn, and raised her eyebrows at the male. At the same time, her and Miles sent his fists back into the hole, and made him hit himself, which caused Spot to fall over.

The siblings shared a low fist pump at their quick thinking, and went to web up Spot's body wherever he would appear through the holes. They created a massive spider web around him, and Spot was placed in the middle of it, as she gave him a gentle head pat.

"I'm Red Venom. And no one, not even him can take that away from me."

"Come back here, nemesis!" He shouted after her figure running away with Miles across the webs, and she turned back around to throw him a two finger salute, "Your costume's too tight in the back, by the way!"

She cursed loudly hearing his comment, and went to stomp back to him with a scowl, but Miles pulled her back with him and dragged her away.

( ᴬᵁᵀᴴᴼᴿˢ ᴺᴼᵀᴱ )

the way i wanna write smut for this fic but the way im going with it... idk if i will be able to LMAOAOA 😭😭😭

ugh yes miguel is being a bit of an asshole right now, but i swear its not cause he want to be, its because he needs to be... lol... angst... 😵‍💫

the intro bit was just a little glimpse of whats going on with him at HQ and what some of the others think about the situation. lyla and jess want her to join unlike miguel... welp

hopefully this chapter makes sense cause its a bit messy by bad guys :')) anywayyyss don't be ghost readers baes, and thank you for reading mwha <333

˚₊𓆩༺🕷༻𓆪₊˚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.4K 904 13
All right lets do this one more time. Hi my name is Y/n Parker I was bitten by a radioactive spider and for 1 year I've been the one and only Spider...
73.4K 1.9K 24
★ IN WHICH: your just an ordinary person with a big heart and nice personality, but mysteriously one day you and your two friends miles an...
47.6K 1.6K 32
(On hold until Beyond the SpiderVerse) "𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢, 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎...
45.1K 1.6K 21
Seeing as the new movie came out, I decided make my own story with Miles. Because I know Everyone is going after Miguel💀 This book will contain both...