Seraphic (atwow)

By Softly_Blessed21

Jake Sully was finally living peacefully on pandora with his family. Unknown to Jake the RDA was returning wi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chatper 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chatper 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 26

83 0 0
By Softly_Blessed21

Sitting in the backseat looking at the base as they pass through growing more nervous the closer they got to where Daya was stationed at. She looked out the window seeing Daya standing outside waiting dressed in a pilot uniform as the vehicle stopped.

(The outfit she's wearing)

Daya walks over to the vehicle shaking hands with Ardmore and Howe while Catleya slowly gets out the vehicle. She hides a bit behind Howe who moves her in front. "Leya don't be shy." Catleya plays with her necklace which Daya smiles at but frowns at the tattoos on her wrist chooses not to say anything.

"It's nice to finally see you Catleya you've grown so much so beautiful." Daya holds out her hand not sure if she was allowed her to hug her.

Catleya stares at the woman who drops her hand but surprising everyone when throws herself at Daya hugging her letting some tears out.

"It's really you." Daya wraps her arms around the girl holding her tightly fearing this was all a dream. "Yes baby Its really me." "We'll let you two catch up." Howe leaves with the General in the vehicle as Daya kisses the top of Catleya pulling back. Both of them smiling brightly at each other.

"Come on I want to show you around." Daya holds her hand showing her where she works and all the weapons in building stopping when they come up to a craft. "This is my second baby." She opens the door of the ship. Allowing Catleya to look around the ship.

Daya listened to everything her daughter talked of trying to remember all of it while she showed her how to work the craft promising to teach her to fly.

Daya pulls down three pictures she had of them that were taped in her craft window. Showing them to her saying she was much a happy baby always smiling and laughing.

"Are you still with Ace?" the question made Daya freeze as the air got tense as it was silent for a minute. "Uh No baby he was killed in raid about a month ago um how do you know of him?"

"He was the one who took me him and my uncle got mixed up together on Earth." Catleya watches Daya jaw clenched at hearing Ace was the one who bought her here.

A throat clearing made they pauses their conversation making Daya losing all emotion in her face as they turns to see Dr. Howe and General.

"General and Doctor?" She helps a Catleya out the ship putting her behind herself fearing they were gonna take her away again. " Stand down Soldier. Just came to inform you that Catleya will be spending the day with you." Daya and Catleya were both confused but Daya relaxed none the less.

"Catleya We think it's best to let you two bond and have time away from the recoms." Daya raised her eyebrow in suspicion Howe pulls Catleya away from them as she wanted to ask her if she would be comfortable with this.

"General why are you doing this?" Daya stares at the Ardmore who just smirks."Daya you should be happy that you're getting to spend some time with your daughter."

"Of course General." Ardmore pushing pass Daya to go to Howe and Catleya but calls over her shoulder. "Enjoy your time with her, they do grow up fast don't they?"

(Aiden)

(Bo)

Aiden and Bo come up behind her scaring as they asked what Ardmore wanted. "She's trying to fuck with my kid" "She's here?" They peaked around her looking at the girl. "Holy Shit she's beautiful Daya you sure you don't wanna make anymore?" She laughs when Bo smacked Aiden in the back of the head.

"Alright everyone let's go flying for a bit Baby you're gonna be in the front with me." Everyone climbs into the craft. "Now everyone this may be a bumpy."
(Pretend that's Daya)

"What do you mean Daya" Bo sees Daya put Catleya's hand on the controls helping her with take off.

The two men start screaming as the ship was moving side to side and almost hitting a building. " We're all gonna die!" "Hold me Aiden Hold me!" Daya turns and laughs at them as they were holding tightly to each other.

"Fucking pussies you're doing great my baby you're doing just fine." She helps her stabilize the craft. "See you're a natural at this." Bo was strapping himself in with multiple belts as Aiden was begging to be let off.

Finally returning back to the base after two hours as soon as they landed the men had threw themselves to ground kissing it making everyone around give them looks Daya rolls her eye at their behavior.

"Quit being so damn dramatic don't pay them any mind Catleya you did perfect for your first time." "I almost crashed three times though." Daya laughs just waving it off.

Making their way to Catleya's room. Daya stood in the room while her daughter was showing pictures from earth." You're being weird now why?" Catleya looks at her mother who was standing awkwardly.

" I don't mean to I just don't know what to say or do. you know it's all new I don't wanna do anything wrong." Daya leans on the door as she feeling relieved to finally tell her that.

They both just looked at each other not sure what to say or do. Daya didn't feel like a mother and Catleya didn't feel like a daughter but they knew they were comfortable with each other and enjoy the spending time together.

Catleya grabbed Daya's hand and gave it a squeeze. "That's alright we don't need to rush anything or force anything." Daya smiles at the girl's gentle nature.

" Have you ever been to the ocean?" Daya asked suddenly as Catleya looked at her surprised. "No not even the rivers Quaritch said we had to focus on the mission beside I don't even know how to swim." She looks down embarrassed.

" We're gonna change that I'll teach you." Daya drags her out the room as they both ran to the beach that was attached to the base. both laughing like little girls as they held hands.

They made it and quickly Daya started taking her uniform off as Catleya stood there awkwardly. "Come on your clothes will be too heavy for you to swim in." Nodding as it made sense so she strips down to her tank top and underwear like Daya was.

Daya walks in till the water was to her waist diving in. She didn't surface for a minute it making Catleya nervous as she walked into the water till it was to her knees. Looking around for her Daya resurfaced swmming closer to her smiling as Daya wiped her mask.

"Come on baby there's nothing to be scared of just hold my hand."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 5K 30
Abandoned from birth. Trained to kill from a young age. obsessed with escaping earth and exploring the world of Pandora. A young girl finds a book al...
Petrichor By linz

Fanfiction

41.2K 1.5K 43
He's a knucklehead from planet Earth trying to survive this wild journey his brother's death sent him on. She's the third daughter of a Tsahik from...
8.8K 360 18
"𝘐 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘕𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘺𝘢𝘮, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘮𝘦." Life in Awa'atlu was as predictable as the way water flowed across...
41.5K 1.1K 16
Y/N has known only one thing in their time since the Sully's adopted him: family is everything. When old enemies of the Na'vi return to Pandora, can...