FNAF: Werewolf By Night (Hare...

By Huyhuynh406

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and... More

Introduction
Harem
Prologue: The Legend Comes To Life
Chapter 1: Welcome to Utah
Chapter 2: Charlie Emily/The First Transformation
Chapter 3: FNAF's Pizzeria
Chapter 4: Haunted Animatronics
Chapter 5: Werewolf V.S Animatronics
Chapter 6: Brother & Sister Reunion
Chapter 7: Charlie & Jessica (Lemon)
Chapter 8: The Nightmare
Chapter 9: Father V.S Son
Chapter 10: Charlie Pregnant/Leave Utah
Chapter 11: Welcome To Blackwood Mountain
Chapter 12: Blackwood Pine
Chapter 13: Dating/Hannah's Friends
Chapter 14: Beth (Lemon)
Chapter 15: Encounter The Creatures
Chapter 16: (Y/N)'s Enrage
Chapter 17: Hannah (Lemon)
Chapter 18: Mystery Of Blackwood Mountain
Chapter 19: Werewolf V.S Wendigo
Chapter 20: Reveal/Ending
Chapter 21: The Beast Attack
Chapter 22: Welcome to New York
Chapter 24: Welcome To The Hackett's Quarry
Chapter 25: Kaitlyn (Lemon)
Chapter 26: The Werewolves Attack
Chapter 27: Slaughter In The Woods
Chapter 28: Trapped The Werewolf
Chapter 29: Final Fight Silas V.S (Y/N)
Chapter 30: The Ending
Short Chapter 31: Epilogue # 1
Short Chapter 32: Announcement
Short Chapter 33

Chapter 23: Max's Death

192 4 0
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "*Whistling*" He was whistling.

When (Y/N) was walking and keep walking to somewhere else by himself and he is holding a backpack and duffel bag with him and start to walking by himself and he was chilling little bit then (Y/N) can see the sun was going down right now. The sunset is going down by itself and when (Y/N) was walking with a whistling and start to listening the music for what he was gonna heard it in his ears.

(Y/N): "This is going to be a long trip for what I have." He said to himself and he was start to walking by himself and listening the music.

When this began

I had nothing to say

And I get lost in the nothingness inside of me

(I was confused)

And I let it all out to find

That I'm not the only person with these things in mind

But all that they can see the words revealed

Is the only real thing that I've got left to feel

(Nothing to lose)

Just stuck, hollow and alone

And the fault is my own, and the fault is my own.

When (Y/N) was walking by himself and carrying the bag and he went to walking and he was remembered the past of himself that he was keep moving far away from here and make him just start to walking. Then (Y/N) was put his hands on his pant's pocket and keep walking and he know the summer was killing him like this but he had to keep moving fast as he could and he was walking and start to moving out to somewhere in the road right away and it is going to be a field trip right away.

I wanna heal, I wanna feel what I thought was never real

I wanna let go of the pain I've felt so long

(Erase all the pain 'til it's gone)

I wanna heal, I wanna feel like I'm close to something real

I wanna find something I've wanted all along

Somewhere I belong.

After 10 hours that (Y/N) could see the sun is going down by itself and make (Y/N) was walking and he just chilling little bit then he was keep going fast s he could and not gonna stop until he was keep going fast as he could and not gonna stop until he was gonna get there right away. When (Y/N) was walking and then he saw there is a police's vehicle car was coming up right behind at him and make (Y/N) curse out little bit.

(Y/N): "Shit...." He said to himself and he heard the siren cop of vehicle car was told (Y/N) to stop and which he was do for what the law said and then the man was stepped out of the vehicle car also revealed an redneck man who was stood right there.

Travis Hackett.

Travis: "Hold it right there, son. Where do you think your going?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Just for the camp, sir. Field trip for vacation, sir." He said to him.

Travis: "Right, and you are walking out here by yourself...alone like this?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yes, sir....is there something wrong that I have to follow the law?" He asked Travis.

Travis: "No, you are doing good right now...but you want a ride? I can give you a ride right now." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Ummm...sure, sir. That's appreciate to you." He said to Travis and the young man who was looking at him and smelling the scent of this man was...different and he was smell the blood is coming from the beast...the other beast....werewolf. This guy know about werewolf and (Y/N) thinking this man wasn't an officer and something else much about this guy and then the two of them went inside the officer's vehicle car and begin to driving away.

And I've got nothing to say

I can't believe I didn't fall right down on my face

(I was confused)

Looking everywhere only to find

That it's not the way I had imagined it all in my mind

What do I have but negativity

'Cause I can't justify the way, everyone is looking at me

(Nothing to lose)

Nothing to gain, hollow and alone

And the fault is my own, and the fault is my own.

Travis: "So, where you come from?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "L.A...Los Angeles City." He said to Travis.

Travis: "Los Angeles city...my favorite hometown....I live there for once ago." He said to him.

(Y/N): "Yep." He said to Travis.

Travis: "I heard there was a good hometown and city. Naturally there are bunch of criminals were there and lot of them. You couldn't know about it." He said to (Y/N) and make him nod his head to him and he said.

(Y/N): "Yeah, I heard it too....lot of criminals got out there and shooting." He said to him and then the two of them were silent and they both are chilling by themselves and they were just silent and (Y/N) turn his head to look outside by himself and he could see the night is on. Then (Y/N) was turn his head to look back at the Police officer was kept driving and (Y/N) need to make sure what is he gonna do.

I wanna heal, I wanna feel what I thought was never real

I wanna let go of the pain I've felt so long

(Erase all the pain 'til it's gone)

I wanna heal, I wanna feel like I'm close to something real

I wanna find something I've wanted all along

Somewhere I belong

I will never know myself until I do this on my own

And I will never feel anything else, until my wounds are healed

I will never be anything 'til I break away from me

I will break away, I'll find myself today

I wanna heal, I wanna feel what I thought was never real

I wanna let go of the pain I've felt so long.

Radio: "Travis! Travis! Do you copy!" He said and then the officer grab the radio and answered at it and he said.

Travis: "Bobby, what's up? What happened?" He asked Bobby.

Bobby: "We got a serious problem....the kid is turn...turn into a werewolf right now!" He said and this surprise (Y/N) and Travis and make him turn his head to look at Travis who was the hunter but (Y/N) doesn't know what's going on here and he just figure it out what's happened here. When the sheriff was goes back to answer at it and tell him about what happened and then the kid was got bitten and naturally he was turn into the werewolf right away and make (Y/N) heard this and he feeling like he is gonna find out about what's really Travis up to.

Travis: "Alright, stay there...I'll get there fast as I get." He said to him and turn the radio off and (Y/N) ask Travis.

(Y/N): "What's going on?" He asked Travis.

Travis: "Well, we got a serious problem but...don't worry it is going to be pretty over soon." He said to (Y/N) and then the car was kept driving and begin to heading out to somewhere else and (Y/N) was sat there and chilling little bit. 

(Erase all the pain 'til it's gone)

I wanna heal, I wanna feel like I'm close to something real

I wanna find something I've wanted all along

Somewhere I belong

(I wanna heal, I wanna feel like I'm)

Somewhere I belong

(I wanna heal, I wanna feel like I'm)

Somewhere I belong

Somewhere I belong

When they both arrive their own destination and make them both were made it there in the Police Station and (Y/N) was still in the back of his seat and make Travis got out of the vehicle car and he told (Y/N).

Travis: "Stay here! Don't get out!" He said to (Y/N) and make him was silent and then he was thinking about what to do next but he had to do is get out of the vehicle car and then he grab the bag out and make him was unzip the bag. Then (Y/N) was take the weapon out by himself and he was holding the shotgun with him.

(Y/N): "Alright, let's test this thing right away by myself." He said to himself and he was reloading the shotgun right away and putting many shells inside the shotgun right away.

When (Y/N) was put the shotgun behind his back and make him grab the revolver out of his bag and he was holding it in his right hand and then he prepare for put the silver bullets.

(Y/N): "Time for doing this shit." He said to himself and make him was start to reloading the silver bullets inside his revolver right away and he was start to reload the revolver fast as he could and he could heard the gunshots in the Police Station.

(Y/N): "Come on! Come on!" He said to himself and after he was done with reloading the revolver and then he put it in his pant and then he grab the shotgun out and pumped it up and make him was start to running toward to the Police Station right away. Then (Y/N) was step inside the Police Station and make him aiming his shotgun around and then he was walking to the other way right away and make him begin to heading out to somewhere else and he had to go inside there and investigate to see what's going on.

Time Skip Later.

Back to Travis.

When Travis was walk inside the living room and make him turn his head to look around and he called his brother out and then he wasn't heard it but he heard something movement and slammed into the door. Then Travis got his pistol gun aiming at whatever it is and make him start to walking there fast as he could and make him got there and he saw the beast...the creature with skinny humanoid with long arms and the beast was smash his arms at the door and tried to breaking inside.

Travis: "Bobby!!!!!!" He shout out and make the creature turn his head to look at Travis and let out a growling at Travis.

(A/N: That's the worst werewolf I ever seen from the Quarry.)

Werewolf: "*GROWLING*"

Bobby: "We're in here!!!!! HELP US, TRAVIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out.

Laura: "Don't kill him!!!!!" She shout out and Bobby tried to held Laura back and make the two of them staying inside there right away and then the werewolf who was here to kill the two of them and then Travis take his gun out and aiming at the beast and shooting at it.

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

When Travis shot the creature in the chest and the creature was still keep moving toward at him right away and the beast was about to strike at him and out of nowhere a huge gunshot hit the werewolf and send it to the ground. Travis, Bobby, and Laura were surprises and they both turn their heads to look and saw (Y/N) was holding his shotgun and aiming at the beast and begin to blasting at the creature.

When (Y/N) keep blasting at the creature in the chest and send the creature was down on the ground and then the beast was got up from the ground and make him stare at (Y/N) and let out a growling at him. Then (Y/N) was run out of the bullets and make him drop the shotgun down on the ground and he grab his revolver out and aiming at the creature in the chest...where the heart is...and he had a silver bullet with him.

(Y/N): "Alright, this is going to be long day." He said and his heart is beating and then the beast was run toward to (Y/N).

Laura: "Watch out!" She shout out to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "One shot...one kill." He whispered and then take a shot at the creature.

*BANG*

When he shot the beast in the heart and make it roar out in pain and he was stepped back and fall down on the ground and it was bleeding out and badly and the the beast was finally transform back to Max. This make Laura was screaming out in pain and her feeling and emotion turn to pain and she saw her own lover was killed and yep (Y/N) just kill a person....but he saw the beast was transform into a human.

(Y/N): "Shit..." He said.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 980 26
20 years had passed since William Afton was springlocked, and your friends were avenged. You finally got to live your life in peace, you moved out of...
5.9K 144 13
"I could've killed you." "Then why didn't you? It's not like my life is any good." "I should've if I'm being honest. I didn't realize you would be su...
355 71 15
"As anxiety pooled in her stomach, it was all she could do to keep from throwing up on his leg and giving away her position. Yet she knew, without a...
71.2K 1.5K 26
You're a teenager with the love of dancing. As a child, you competed in community dancing competitions with all your friends. Your mother and father...