WAR TO LOVE OR TO RULE

By mylovelifeaboutbts

π•Ύπ–™π–”π–—π–ž 𝖔𝖋 π–π–Žπ–“π–Œπ–‰π–”π–’π–˜, π–‡π–šπ–™ π–™π–π–Š π–œπ–†π–— 𝖙𝖔 π–—π–šπ–‘π–Š π–™π–π–Š π–™π–π–—π–”π–“π–Š. π•±π–”π–—π–‡π–Žπ–‰π–‰π–Šπ–“... More

EMPIRE
RIVENBELL
SHADOW HILLS
NEW ERA
INVITATION
ARRIVED
LOST
FOUND YOU
BACK TO YOU
RISE
FAR AWAY
DARKNENED
BLOOD
DECISION
V
REVEAL
REUNITED
JOURNEY
VISIONS
ACRANEAS
GOLDEN PHOENIX
BEGIN
ONCE AGAIN
MARK
THE REAL HEIR
Back to present
AN OLD FRIEND

COMMANDER

691 57 2
By mylovelifeaboutbts

Hii lovelies 🌺🌺.
First of all I'm sorry I know I've been delaying this story updates but from now on I'll try to update twice a week.
So here's another chapter.
Hope you all enjoy (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠).
---------------------------------------------------
Third Person Pov.
---------------------

Jk carry the unconscious omega in his arms and nods to his warriors to capture the other three of the culprits there .

The woman try to fight back but Hoseok push the sleeping potion dart inside her neck making her faint .

Commander Jk saw this but doesn't said anything it's better if they keep them unconscious for now.

" Commander where should we go now, back to kingdom or to the borders ?" Question one of the subordinate.

Hoseok look at the small male omega who came to see his alpha he wants to make them meet but he hope that whatever decision his senior will take will be in both favour.

" Hoseok!, Let's not stop here and carry on our way to borders because it's not our safest territory. We have to reach ther before it's midnight" Hoseok bow to him and the warriors get on their horses while Jk pull the unconscious omega in front of him on his horse and rode the horses to the borders .

The night got more dark and getting cold as the time passing by making the omega squirm in Jk's hold . The commander look at him and hold him tightly against his chest to keep him warm.

They reached to their borders soon and found the soldiers camp there set up around the area full of thorny barns. Fire lighten up in between the camps .

The soldiers as soon as they watch their commander coming they stood up and salute him then bowing to him , Jk nods his head in consideration and get off the horse pulling the omega too .

" Alpha..." A voice make everyone look at the running omega from Hoseok to standing out there now pale looking alpha in armour.

" Minnie.. what are you doing here?" The said Alpha asks him and look at Jk but put his head down.

" Is he your Omega Min Suga?" Commander Jk asked looking at his warrior who's incharge of this patrolling team here .

" Yes commander he is , but why he's here ?" He ask him directly because everyone knows that the partners of the soldiers are not allowed in the camp

" For that I've given him permission because your Omega have something very serious and sensitive thing to talk to you about and as no of you are coming back for months so it's better if he got to see you in this situation....now everyone get back to what you all are doing I'm going to come in few minutes and be here for the meeting" he dismissed everyone and walk inside the camp far from others always arranged for higher position people.

But all the warriors there are surprise and shock to see their commander with an male omega who's face they couldn't see .

" Captain Hoseok, who's with the commander never saw him?" One of them ask out of curiosity.

" Yeah ..is ge commanded mate , we didn't know our commander Jk got himself a mate ?" Hoseok look at them and summarises the whole incident.

" Oh ...but who dares to do this thing in our territory..?" That's the question Hoseok also thinking deep about. This is first time something like this happens here as people around this area lives in peace but maybe not everything is as it seems.

Commander Jk took the omega into his camp and make him lie there , looking at the face he felt his wolf getting crazy .

" You're not good for me ..... Who are you?" He asks but no answer came . Standing up he for the last time look at the omega and left out to meet the warriors.

All the warriors are standing in a line looking ahead to their commander waiting for the orders.

" Warriors...as you all know that tomorrow is a big day for all of us , the Red Moon . I want all of you to be awake for the rest of two days in a row as no casualty could be happen . Many will try to cross the borders without permission but we have to make sure no one from the rivals side could get inside. Or else you all know me very well..... now captain Hoseok will show you the new measures and the position of all of yours around ...." The warriors bow to him as he left from there .

On the other side the sleeping omega open his eyes and try to understand where is he . He frantically sat up and tears fill his eyes .

" Wher...where I.. I'm...." He look around at the camp and slowly get up from here .

" Ho...how ... I... I was... going to...the sho...mom.....That...woman ..where did they took me too...." He look at the entrance of the camp and immediately run to it but only to met with a hard chest making him trip to fall down.

He in fear look up with tears flowing from his eyes to meet with tall , broad male standing there looking down at him.

As the male took step towards him he back away.

" No... don't... don't come close.... please..leav.. leave me... don't come ..." He begs to him and look around to find something to fight with but the voice stop him.

" Don't be scared ... I didn't kidnapped you or something... I've saved you from those people who were trying to .... You're safe here ...omega " The scared omega got up with the help of Jk.

He made him sit on the bed but the omega look at every action of the alpha . He thought isn't it weird to found an alpha who's this much kind and gentle with a male omega.

" Who are you?" He asks again stopping Jk in between.

" I'm.. Jk, commander of Serenity army " he said with his cold voice looking at those gorgeous eyes .

" How ...how did you find me...?, I couldn't... I can't remember much..." His head is paining as he try to remember what happened to him .

" As we are coming here near the borders , we saw three other people trying to force you sit in the carriage when I stop them " he told him giving him a bowl full of water .

The omega accept it and drink it slowly.

" What's your name?" He stop drinking water and look at the alpha who's now sitting in front of him staring at him.

" Kim...Kim Vantae "he answer as he fiddle with his fingers .

" How did they get you Vantae...I'm sure you live in the valley itself right , what were you doing to make them kidnapped you ?" The alpha asked him .

" I... I...was..." He started ..

Flashback

Vantae after helping is mother into sewing the dresses and delivering few to some door steps is going back to his home .

As it's quite late and he knows his father don't like when he stay back late so he's literally running to there when he heard someone's cry .

He stop and look at the dark alley from where the voice coming thinking about it he first want to leave but his kindness make him look there if someone is in need of help .

He walk to the dark alley and calls out of someone is there .

" Hello....is anyone here , ..." He shouts but found none gulping in fear he took a step back to run to his home as he forget his knives too.

But two man in black cloak stop him and he look at them with eyes full of fear .

" Who ...who are you....?" He stutter but ask but doesn't get any answer.

" Finally found you omega .... it'll be a treat to give you to the red moon ... Such a pretty face ..." One of them said looking at him .

Vantae took a step back but someone put a cloth on his nose and face making him see blur in his eyes and soon he fainted .

" I think even the moon gooddes wants us to get those powers ...get him inside the carriage tomorrow we have to reach to the Serenity soon..." They took him and throw him inside the carriage when Jk stop them..

Flashback over.

" That's all I remember.... I.. don't know what they were talking about, what Red Moon?" Vantae ask in confusion but Jk is looking deep into thought.

" Something you should stay away from now....do you...do you have any alpha of yours...?" Jk doesn't want to ask this much intimate question but he have to as the situation is asking for it.

Vantae blushes as he look down at his lap .

" I... I don't...why do you ask ?" Jk stood up and look at the dark night , tomorrow there will be red moon .

" Because only your alpha could help you , only he could keep you safe ....as you told me they were going to give you to the moon goddess as a gift and if they were this sure then they must have completed the rituals to spellbound you to the knot of the sacrifice that will be done tomorrow...." Vantae start breathing heavily as he stood up and hold the alpha hand making Jk jerk around.

" Wha ..what do...you mean...mean sacrifice....why would I'll be in danger...no ..thi....what are you even saying alpha ... How could they play with my life...no .. I.. I will ran away  from here . To ..to my home ..yeah.. I'll be safe there ...but I will not sacrifice myself for someone's I'll intentions....No ..No ..." The alpha look at the shivering omega and hold him against himself making him look up .

They both feel the emotion in each other eyes those are speaking out the pain and agony in them.

" Can... can't you help me , you must have known what could stop this right .. please....help me... I.. I don't want to die....my...my family..the..they will be devastated... please alpha.." his pleading eyes makes Jk weak but he have to think sensibly.

" There's only one thing that could be done and that's mating.... nothing else could happen because only an unmated omega could be sacrifice to the moon goddess on Red Moon festival....not a mated one....if you think you have someone in your mind who would help you in this situation please let me know and I'll try to help you...look omega I.. I don't want you to get sacrifice as well ok...but I'm also bounded to a boundary..... please give it a thought, we are leaving in some time and I'll leave you to your home... on the way back....so think wisely..." With that he left from there and Vantae never felt this much weak and vulnerable in his whole life .

Jk is preparing for the last thing to be said to the warriors before they leave , he already ordered the alpha Yoongi to tell his omega to get ready as they could not left him here .

" Commander Jk , are we going to stop in between somewhere and what about the omega we rescued?" One of the warrior ask him .

" Yes we will.... I'll get him back to him home safe before we leave for serenity...get the horse ready. .." he ordered and walk to the camp and look at the pale face of the omega tears marks on his cheeks.

" Let's go ..." Vantae stood up and follow the alpha. He look around and found all the other looking at him he got scared and uncomfortable so he hold the hem of Commander Jk's cloak.

The alpha feels the touch but doesn't said anything.

Tae look around and found another beautiful omega there to he thinks if of someone's mate maybe .

As Jk get on the horse he forward his hand to him making him look at the handsome face of the alpha , now he give it a thought he never saw anyone like this glorious features only read in books .

He snap out of his thoughts as he heard the horse neigh. He took the alpha hand and get behind him on the horse and clench on his cloak as the horse rides .

" Tell me the way to your home..., I'll sent you there before leaving" the alpha said and Vantae nods his head .

All the things the alpha told him yesterday are going inside of his mind , what would he do now ?, Who will mate him and give him asaurity that they will treat him well and give him freedom. No one do that to an male omega.

Tear drop from his eyes and he look at the peaceful plains and mountains passing by . He never left his valley from childhood always stay there but the day step out it became the cause if his coming death.

They reach to the FLORIA before they know as it's very early morning no one from the valley has gotten up yet but Jk command his warriors to stay back as he will go in to drop the omega.

Vantae told him the direction of his house and soon the horse stop in front of a small yet beautiful house . Jk get down from the horse and hold the omega by waist to put him down. Vantae doesn't say much and kept looking at the caring alpha in front of him.

" Here your home...think about what I've said to you Vantae .. tell your parents everything and make a wise decision soon you don't have much time.m.do the mating ritual complete before the moon rises . I'll take my leave now..." Jk bow to the omega and there break the last string of omega's heart .

As Vantae slowly walk to his home door , he stop in the middle and look at now the alpha back who's walk to the horse . He doesn't know from where he got this thought but it's the only thing he could trust now.

So he stop the alpha in middle shouting his name .

" COMMANDER......" Jk feets stop in middle and turn to look at the omega who's walking to him with big steps .

Vantae stood in front of him with his head high and confess to the commander what his heart drawn to.

" MATE ME ALPHA ....."

Those words stuck in Jk's ear as he look at those purple eyes shining.

" MATE ME BECAUSE I...I CAN'T TRUST ANYONE NOW EXCEPT YOU....MAKE ME YOUR OMEGA... COMMANDER JK.....MAKE ME YOUR MATE .... AND SAVE ME FROM DIEING AND GETTING KILLED BY ANY OTHER ALPHA......I SUBMIT TO YOU COMMANDER..... PLEASE MATE ME..." he says bowing to the alpha making the commander eyes shoes red .

" VANTAE...WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING...?"

There stood the omega's family looking at him .

But he only looking at the alpha who save him , cared for him , show him way and respect him since the time he met him.

The alpha he thinks deserve to mate him and call him mine .

The commander of Serenity..

But what will the commander answer ?

---------------------------------------------------
So here's the chapter 💜.
Hope you guys like it .
See you soon .
Take care lovelies 🌺.
Purple you 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 7.9K 37
A story about two souls colliding to find a beautiful destiny. One is fire, filled with rage and destruction and the other one is like water, calm an...
46K 1.9K 15
{ π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 } In which, Kim Taehyung is forced to marry an innocent boy who's too pure for this world. .. . . . Top Tae Bottom Kook . ...
11.4K 618 6
{ 𝓐 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 } Just a clichΓ© arranged marriage au, where two broken souls find their peace in each other. Top Taehyung β†Ÿ Bottom Jungko...
23.9K 2.1K 13
Hey my lovelies so i come again with a new taekook fantasy book...hope you all enjoy it....🌼🌼🌼 One day a boy went to a forest as he getting so man...