FNAF: Werewolf By Night (Hare...

By Huyhuynh406

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and... More

Introduction
Harem
Prologue: The Legend Comes To Life
Chapter 1: Welcome to Utah
Chapter 2: Charlie Emily/The First Transformation
Chapter 3: FNAF's Pizzeria
Chapter 4: Haunted Animatronics
Chapter 5: Werewolf V.S Animatronics
Chapter 6: Brother & Sister Reunion
Chapter 7: Charlie & Jessica (Lemon)
Chapter 8: The Nightmare
Chapter 9: Father V.S Son
Chapter 10: Charlie Pregnant/Leave Utah
Chapter 11: Welcome To Blackwood Mountain
Chapter 12: Blackwood Pine
Chapter 13: Dating/Hannah's Friends
Chapter 14: Beth (Lemon)
Chapter 15: Encounter The Creatures
Chapter 16: (Y/N)'s Enrage
Chapter 17: Hannah (Lemon)
Chapter 18: Mystery Of Blackwood Mountain
Chapter 19: Werewolf V.S Wendigo
Chapter 20: Reveal/Ending
Chapter 21: The Beast Attack
Chapter 23: Max's Death
Chapter 24: Welcome To The Hackett's Quarry
Chapter 25: Kaitlyn (Lemon)
Chapter 26: The Werewolves Attack
Chapter 27: Slaughter In The Woods
Chapter 28: Trapped The Werewolf
Chapter 29: Final Fight Silas V.S (Y/N)
Chapter 30: The Ending
Short Chapter 31: Epilogue # 1
Short Chapter 32: Announcement
Short Chapter 33

Chapter 22: Welcome to New York

200 5 0
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "*Sleeping*"

When he was sleeping in the chair by himself and he was sat next to the other passengers by himself and he was got a daydreaming about something else in his own mind and he was sleeping for a rest of while. Then (Y/N) was daydreaming about something else but not so sure what he was gonna see in his own dream and when (Y/N) just keep sleeping and then he felt a bad time in his own mind and make him was turn his head to look around and he had a sweat drops on his head.

In (Y/N)'s Daydreaming.

(Y/N): "Charlie...." He said to her and then Charlie who was stood right there and she looking at him who was happy but sad with cries and then (Y/N) who put his hand touching at the cheek of Charlie.

When (Y/N) was touching at her and then he smile at her and make her feeling happy but then something notice on his left hand there was a red mark star on his left hand and make (Y/N) was take a look at it. Then he saw the red supernatural star mark on his left hand was begin to glowing up and make him surprise with fear and confuse then he feeling hotness inside at his body and make him groan with grunt and he was letting out a growl little bit and make him turn his head to look at the moon is full bright light over here.

(Y/N): "Oh no...not this again...." He said to himself.

When (Y/N) seeing this and make him was groaning with grunt and then he was start to going back away from Charlie and make her was surprise and he saw the moon is full bright light and then (Y/N) start to transform into the werewolf right away. Then (Y/N) was begin to transform into the beast right away and make him become something else terrifying and horrifying as hell and then (Y/N) was going to the wall and make him begin to climbing it up there and he was panic with sweating as hell and then he turn his head to look at Charlie and he told her to run.

(Y/N): "R-Run, Charlie!!!!!!!! RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He was screaming out in pain as the transformation begin to turn him into the beast right away.

(A/N: Imagine Velkan as (Y/N) who transform into a werewolf.)

When the transformation was done and then (Y/N) is finally turn into the beast...the creature of night and become something monstrous for what he was become and the truth for what (Y/N) turn into a monster. After the transformation was done and then Charlie was looking at (Y/N) with fear expression on her face and make the beast looking at her with growling.

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*GROWLING*"

When the beast was stare at her with his hatred eyes and make Charlie begin to running away and then she saw the beast was running toward to her and he jumped and attacked at her.

Charlie: "*SCREAMING*" She screaming out.

End of (Y/N)'s Daydreaming.

(Y/N)'s Summer Outfit.

(Y/N): "*GASP*" He was gasped out in surprise with fear and make him was breathing and keep breathing then he turn his head to look around and he was in the airplane and make him sigh out and he was goddamn tired.

(Y/N): "*It was a dream...a bad dream.*" He thought himself and make him was lean the back of his head on the seat right away and he was goddamn tired and begin to feeling tired at it. Then (Y/N) was turn his head to look around and he saw all everybody in the seat and they both are sleeping right away and make him sigh out.

Announce: "Attention of everyone, we are going to land the airplane down on the New York City." The voice just said and make (Y/N) was shook his head and turn his head to look at the other way and he was looking over there and he saw there was a beautiful city over right there...New York City.

(Y/N): "*My name is (Y/N) (L/N) Afton....and I am 18 year old....and well I have a lot of adventures and horrific for my way to finding a cure for myself.*"

(Y/N): "*I was born from this city Utah when I was running away from this home and I...did something horrible past for what I done...and I felt guilty for what I did something stupid. Well, my father was the mechanism and he was the one who working and building the Animatronics for making them as a robots for what I heard of him is the biggest and highest also popular. Now I have a little brother and little sister....I have Evan and Elizabeth...these two are my siblings and our mother was dead for a long time ago and I misses her badly.*"

(Y/N): "*Then one day my father was building a perfect place for the children to go there and that is called...Five Night At Freddy's Pizzeria and this is where my dad doing it and I watch al the children was got inside here and make them feeling fun and happy with enjoying peaceful also I had a friends and I was messing all everything around in Pizzeria. Something make me doesn't feel right for what I did something stupid and horrible at my brother Evan....he was been bite by Animatronic when I put him closer to it....I-I-I-It was my fault....I-I-It was my fucking fault. I-I-I-I-I should be the one who deserved to die.*"

(Y/N): "*I kill....I-I-I kill Evan...my brother...my little brother and Elizabeth was dead by the other animatronic...and my dad was blame me for what I did back there and I was feeling sadness and sorrow about what I did. One day later I start to running away and running away from this home Utah and I was running and keep running fast as I could got away from here.*"

(Y/N): "*When I finally got out of the Utah home place...and I was finally run away from that place because I know what I did and horrible things for what I did to Evan and my own brother...I kill my own brother. Then I was start to moving on and tried to go somewhere but then I was feeling like scared and something was off and I feeling like scared about something else is stalking at me when I was walking in the woods....Don't know what is that but I found it when it is running toward at me and I got attacked by a creature.*"

(Y/N): "*I was bitten with scratch marks by the claws of the supernatural beast was bitten me and turn me into something nightmare was haunting at my life...and my life was turn into the curse.*" He thought.

(Y/N): "*It was the curse of...the Werewolf.*" He thought himself and then he was thinking about more inside at his mind.

(Y/N): "*Reunion my own family....I thought my brother and sister were dead but they are become ghosts and they were stuck inside the FNAF Pizza's restaurant for my own father was made there. The place where the four children were killed by my own dad....I solve the problem to save them and free them so....I kill my own father with bare hands because he's the son of bitch who kill the children for fun...except for me I was a curse right now and I can't do anything but I need to find a way get a cure for myself.*" He thought himself.

(Y/N): "*Charlie was my girlfriend and I was misses her because I have to leave away from her....and I told her not to follow me because it is danger for me when I was near at her and I told her to stay home and not to following at him. I have a lot of weird supernatural in this world where I encounter...the Wendigos...these creatures are cannibalistic and they both eating human fleshes and also they can eat anything....but I stop them and save the Blackwood Mountain and free the souls and now....*" He thought himself and turn his head to look down there was a duffel bag for him to carrying with a...weapons for what he need to going somewhere and searching for that bastard who turn him into a werewolf.

(Y/N): "*I'm going to hunt down the monster who turn me into a werewolf...and put the curse at me and I will showing no mercy to that son of bitch.*" He thought himself.

Time Skip Later.

After the plane was landing down on the ground and make (Y/N) stepped out of the airport and he wore a black cap on and carrying backpack with him and holding his own duffel bag with him and he was walking by himself and holding the two bags with him. Then (Y/N) turn his head to look over there and saw cops were talking to each others right away and make them both just keep talking and (Y/N) was look back at the bus right there and he saw the bus was taking the tourist to the other location fun.

When (Y/N) was walking to the bus right away and ask the bus driver to let him in and make him told the bus driver that he was a tourist too and then he was begin to get inside the bus and prepare for heading out right away. After he was got inside the bus and make him just chilling little bit by himself and turn his head to look outside and seeing the sun is cool and take his IPhone out and saw the time is 10:00 AM in the morning already.

(Y/N): "I need to be there fast as I could." He said to himself.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.2K 1.5K 26
You're a teenager with the love of dancing. As a child, you competed in community dancing competitions with all your friends. Your mother and father...
5.9K 144 13
"I could've killed you." "Then why didn't you? It's not like my life is any good." "I should've if I'm being honest. I didn't realize you would be su...
265K 8.4K 30
Needless to say, 18 year-old Michael Afton often found himself getting into all sorts of trouble. Though he takes it too far on his brother's birthda...
360 71 15
"As anxiety pooled in her stomach, it was all she could do to keep from throwing up on his leg and giving away her position. Yet she knew, without a...