Boys Like You / Tyrion Lannis...

By rissarosewrites

Rieka Stark hated the idea of being engaged to a stranger. Then Tyrion came and she thought she was doomed to... More

1. Bravest of Men
2. Good Boy
3. Entertain Him
4. Future Husband
5. Boys Like You
6. Little Brother
7. It's an Honor- It's a Hell Hole
8. Feral
9. Not Impressed
10. Don't do the Math
11. Lovestruck
12. Mermaids
13. Leverage
14. Not Married Yet
15. Because Murder is Wrong
16. Oh, Mother
17. Shady Weasel
18. Looney Lysa
19. Mother Knows Best
20. Intimate
21. Checkmate
22. Deathwish
23. Blah, Blah, Blah
24. Suffer
25. Powerplay
26. Lion's Den
27. Don't Jump
28. Disappointing Child
29. Alton
30. Yell at You
31. Educating
32. Secrets & Wildfire
33. Twins
34. Get Out You Whore
35. Quarter Man
36. Monster
37. Future Daughter In Law
38. Friends in Low Places
39. Jump
40. Was It All a Lie
41. Kneel before a Lion
42. Gone
43. She Has Me
44. Breathless
45. You Know What You Know
46. Legacy
47. Reign
48. What's The Catch?
49. Not The Day I Die
50. My Child
51. Threats & Homegoings
52. Late to the Party
53. Leona
54. Invitation
55. United
56. Nervous Jitters
57. Snow Lion
58. Back To Bitch
59. Glitter & Hellfire
60. Crypts? Idiots
61. You Know? What Do You Know?
62. Choices
64. Dangerously
65. Girl Like You

63. Little Lady

605 44 2
By rissarosewrites

Red /Otto Hightower out now!

~10 moons later~

"I don't want it." Rieka blinked back at Tyrion. "You don't want it?"

"I know what I said, i was there." Tyrion agreed. 

"You are really good at this hand of the king stuff." Rieka reminded him. "Bran chose wisely. A good king..." she chuckled. "You know what you know and what you dont." 

"Why are you laughing?" Tyrion questioned. 

"Tommen, he was a sweetie, I talked to him during his transition to king and... your father gave him the good king talk, it was actually very smart. You know you and Cersei both were quite skilled when it came to battle and preventing wars. You had that battle knowledge in your minds..." 

"And Cersei said we had nothing in common." Tyrion mused. 

"Mama!" Leona declared running towards her. 

"Look at you go little lion!" Rieka declared reaching for her. Leona jumped up into Rieka's arms. 

"I want," Leona began before blowing Tyrion a kiss.

"What do you want my love?" Tyrion questioned. 

"A brother." Leona decided. Rieka looked to Tyrion. 

"Did you two have a secret talk, you pay her to say that?" Rieka mused. 

"Nonsense, but I should have." Tyrion agreed grabbing leona's hand. 

"Or a sister." Leona countered leaning into Rieka. 

"Or a sister." Rieka agreed. "Well I think one day, one or the other is a possibility." 

"I missed your whole pregnancy, her whole first year." Tyrion begged. "I would be right here for the whole thing!" 

"You didnt have to push a baby from your body after harboring her inside you for nine moons and those nine moons were not pleasant I will tell you now mister," Rieka corrected. "I was fleeing the capital, I was scared and worried about you and then I got to winterfell just in time for this little cutie to come." Rieka pressed a kiss to Leona's cheek. "And then I got one to two hours of sleep per night for moons. Moons tyrion." 

"I would handle all the duties!" tyrion assured. 

"You can produce milk for the baby?" Rieka countered. 

"Well-"

"Because thats what she wanted every hour all night long for moons." 

"She gets her drinking from me." Tyrion agreed with a chuckle. 

"She is perfection, I say it all the time, why mess with perfection?" Rieka remarked. 

"A sister," Leona whispered in Rieka's ear. "Sister for me." 

"How can you say no to that face?" Tyrion begged. 

"My Lord." Podrick remarked coming up behind them. 

"Hi Pod!" Leona declared waving back at him. 

"Hello little lady." Podrick answered.

"I'm a big kid." Leona corrected her lips puckered. 

"Of course my lady." Podrick agreed. "Lord Tyrion, the king has called a meeting." 

"Thank you Pod." Tyrion agreed. "My beautiful wife, we will talk more on the sister idea after," He encouraged. 

"Go." Rieka corrected waving a dismissive hand at him. 

"I love you." Tyrion called from the door. 

"Love- you!" Leona shouted pointing a finger at him. 

"Love you Rieka." Tyrion added, Rieka rolled her eyes laying back on the couch. Tyrion moved back to her, her eyes opened seeing him standing above her. "I love you." He repeated kissing her gently. 

"I Love you." Rieka agreed reaching up to touch his cheek. "Go on, dont make Bran wait."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 1.1K 13
Jolene Stark didn't know what she was getting into when she caught Rhaegars eye. šŸ‰ "Long live the walls we crash through all the kingdoms lights s...
53.6K 3.6K 35
Vaera was the littlest lion and needed to be protected at all costs. Even from herself. āš”ļø "Without you I dont know what to do with myself." šŸ¦ Al...
35.7K 1.7K 25
Salem Stark took winterfell back from the Boltons, Jon arrived from the wall just in time to see his sister claiming their victory. Tormund took one...
69K 2.2K 30
"We are technically brother and sister now... ooh scandalous" āš”ļø Tyrion Lannister is head over heels in love with Roberts little sister Sofia Barathe...